ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mellinger: Chiefs’ biggest problem isn’t turnovers, it’s the QB (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265072)

btlook1 10-14-2012 12:40 AM

Great article!!!!

bevischief 10-14-2012 05:31 AM

No shit. CP has been saying this years.

milkman 10-14-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9008857)
I'm not with your tank the season to draft a quarterback philosophy. If we happen to lose so be it, but piss on that wanting it to happen. I know the quarterback position needs to be upgraded. Playing for the draft isn't the way to do it.

When the game is being played, I can not root against the Chiefs.

But when the games are over, and as the days pass through the week, I know, without question, the only way to fix the QB position is for this team to lose.

Through the week, I hope for losses, even though I can't actively root for those losses when the game is being played.

chiefzilla1501 10-14-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9009075)
How many players have missed a whole week after a concussion because the doctors wouldn't clear them for practice? I don't think that's normal at all.

He isn't even cleared to practice without contract yet.

Seriously? Big Ben and Trent green missed several games. Colt McCoy. Revis. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

Rausch 10-14-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Because they are swimming upstream, running a race with ankle weights, and competing in a beauty contest without makeup. They’re focused on the wrong things. This is the most frustrating kind of losing.

Even if the Chiefs fix what they think they’re doing wrong, they’ll still be doing it wrong.

OUT-****ING-STANDING!

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/ima.../golf-clap.gif

Bob Dole 10-14-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9009663)
Seriously? Big Ben and Trent green missed several games. Colt McCoy. Revis. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

The question was asked incorrectly. How many players have missed an entire week when there is no visible evidence that they hit their head?

King_Chief_Fan 10-14-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9009657)
When the game is being played, I can not root against the Chiefs.

But when the games are over, and as the days pass through the week, I know, without question, the only way to fix the QB position is for this team to lose.

Through the week, I hope for losses, even though I can't actively root for those losses when the game is being played.

agree. However we are subject to the picks of Pioli. you can look at the previous first round picks he has taken and you can look at the QB's he brought in here.
Losing may not fix the QB problem with Pioli in charge

chiefzilla1501 10-14-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 9009698)
The question was asked incorrectly. How many players have missed an entire week when there is no visible evidence that they hit their head?

I still stand by my statement that we are really grasping at straws here. It's a pretty bold accusation to accuse a team and a player of covering up a concussion, especially when our evidence is so spotty.

Nor does it make any sense that Pioli, who knows his career depends on Cassel doing well, would allow Cassel to miss the Tampa game.

King_Chief_Fan 10-14-2012 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9009713)
I still stand by my statement that we are really grasping at straws here. It's a pretty bold accusation to accuse a team and a player of covering up a concussion, especially when our evidence is so spotty.

Nor does it make any sense that Pioli, who knows his career depends on Cassel doing well, would allow Cassel to miss the Tampa game.

I think Pioli might be changing his mind on that. His success is putting a QB in that can win games and go to the playoffs. Cassel can't do well enough at this point. He is done. Brady will be done as well in a couple of games. Pioli has to grasp at straws now

Hammock Parties 10-14-2012 08:39 AM

There IS visible evidence that he hit his head. He ****ing got his helmet rammed into another helmet by a 400-pound beast ****er.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-14-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9009721)
There IS visible evidence that he hit his head. He ****ing got his helmet rammed into another helmet by a 400-pound beast ****er.

Yep, absolute visible evidence to boot. Crazy isn't it. People are friggin reeruned around here.

chiefzilla1501 10-14-2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 9009698)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V63BEU1DW2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy 6 10-14-2012 09:29 AM

Sam, keep this up and you'll be Mayor in no time.

Its pleasing to see that someone is carrying on with Dr. Blabbs research.