ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Is nobody even interested in this team anymore? Brady Quinn is your starter... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265521)

DeezNutz 10-22-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9038844)
I realize this will considered out of step with the prevailing march of our forces at the moment but, oh well.....

To hell with that. I want to at least beat the GD raiders at Arrowhead. fuck them and the deceased Al Davis with a rusty machete.

A win on Sunday is an enormous loss in the big scheme of things.

BoneKrusher 10-22-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9038846)
No, he's not.

No one is worse than Cassel. Don't be silly.

i agree. no one is worse than Cassel.
even if there was a worse QB i doubt i'd ever admit it. ROFL

ROYC75 10-22-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaWolf (Post 9038842)
Really, the only thing this does is assures us all that Cassel is done. We need to wait until the offseason to try to find our QBOTF, because he ain't on the roster. And based on the coaches in place, the losses aren't going to stop...

This !

WV 10-22-2012 12:56 PM

Pioli is just thinking about Cassels health, they can't afford to get him hurt and devalue his trade stock....they'll get a kings ransom for such a quality NFL starter. :)

Raiderhater 10-22-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9038860)

I don't give a damn. Just because my enthusiasm for my team has waned doesn't mean that my hatred for the enemy has.

fuck the raiders.

BossChief 10-22-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9038845)
He said Stanzi would be starting by Game 6. He gets half credit.

That's fair.

ToxSocks 10-22-2012 12:57 PM

Chiefs fans have successfully bullied the franchise into benching Cassel.

Congratulations Chiefs fans.

Internet high five!

Frosty 10-22-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9038860)

I don't think we have to worry. I think the game will be out of reach by the end of the 3rd quarter. :shake:

Chiefs Pantalones 10-22-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9038869)

Internet high five!

I really don't think it was the fans' doing. It was going to happen no matter what. Matt's turnovers and the 1-5 start did him in, not the fans.

lcarus 10-22-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clyde05 (Post 9038780)
I wouldn't mind being a 63 million dollar back-up

I'd let the entire metropolitan KC area loathe me for that job. Sure why not. You guys can all go **** yourselves for 63 million dollars. :p

Chiefnj2 10-22-2012 01:00 PM

Missing Cassel

I’m led to believe most of the people cheering as Matt Cassel was helped off the field last week are now filled with remorse, not because they cheered an injury you understand (they’re unrepentant about that), but because they now realize the grass is not always greener. Brady Quinn’s (-2.9) display was significantly worse than anything Cassel served up this year, and was particularly poor considering he had such good protection. Only a couple of hits and five hurries could be pinned on his colleagues and he was pressured on only 10 of 30 drop-backs.

Under pressure he managed only four completions for 27 yards and an interception, but it was his work against the blitz that set a new benchmark for futility as he managed a QB rating of zero. Sure you can’t pin the interception returned for the TD on him, but you can hold him accountable for the five times he managed to throw the ball behind his receivers going across the middle and the dropped interception by Ronde Barber with 10:34 left in the fourth.

HemiEd 10-22-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9038777)
I agree and it scares the hell out of me. Weird stuff happens every year. The Giants went on a streak where they won one game out of six last season.

You mean like the Chiefs have started out this year?

DaWolf 10-22-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9038869)

Internet high five!

It's interesting. We saw this last year as well with the fans essentially forcing the Donx to start Tebow. It goes to show the fans do have a level of influence when heard.

I fully expect the entire front office and coaching staff gone by seasons end barring a miraculous turnaround...

ToxSocks 10-22-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9038879)
I really don't think it was the fans' doing. It was going to happen no matter what. Matt's turnovers and the 1-5 start did him in, not the fans.

I believe it was the fans.

If they would've trotted Cassel out there again on Sunday the fans would have no mercy.

When the fans boo like that, it's an embarassment to the franchise. It's a nationaly televised slap in the face and it would only piss the fans off even more.

Brock 10-22-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9038866)
I don't give a damn. Just because my enthusiasm for my team has waned doesn't mean that my hatred for the enemy has.

fuck the raiders.

Classic case of winning the battle and losing the war.