ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Kiper: Chiefs should take Te'o with 1st pick (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266660)

RealSNR 11-16-2012 01:21 AM

I know the Canadians have "hoser" and the Brits use... well, they use anything that they just kind of have lying around at the moment.

"Cretin" I guess. You see that occasionally in the States, but not as often as you would in Britain.

Sorter 11-16-2012 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9122505)
I know the Canadians have "hoser" and the Brits use... well, they use anything that they just kind of have lying around at the moment.

"Cretin" I guess. You see that occasionally in the States, but not as often as you would in Britain.

The Brits prefer a word that starts with C and ends in unt.

AussieChiefsFan 11-16-2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9122505)

Most people from America believe we all sound like we're from "The Outback". But really 90% of Australians live within 50 kilometres of the coastline. Obvioiusly we do a bit, but not nearly as much as is commonly believed by americans.

AussieChiefsFan 11-16-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9122508)

LMAO

Mother****erJones 11-16-2012 03:17 AM

Who the hell Mel Kiper anyways?! Haha do you guys remember that video? Ya take a MLB no 1 stupid! If not a QB I'd go Jarvis jones and take Tyler Wilson via trade up. Never can have too many pass rushers and Hali is gettin older

craneref 11-16-2012 03:31 AM

I would hope that someone would fall in love with one of the top QB's and gives us a couple of first round picks to move back a bit, we still get one of the top QB's this year and can add another 1st round talent. I personally don't see any of the QB's that would be better than another 1st round QB and another 1st round pick. I wouldn't be totally disappointed with Smith or Barkley

the Talking Can 11-16-2012 05:13 AM

hey gang,

we need another #1 pick in the front 7 more than a QB....

my strategery is flawess

LB>QB=black reerun

Woodchuck 11-16-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9121432)
Miller and Te'o have completely different skillsets, reerun

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9121442)
He really made that comparison?

LMAO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9121527)
Von Miller is a freaking pass rushing OLB.

That's a HUGE difference from ILB. That's like saying Guard & LT are the same thing. "Well they both play on the O-line"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9121537)
I mean, if anyone had any doubts that he was mentally handicapped, this should clear that up. ROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9121948)
No it ****ing wasn't. That was expected
Posted via Mobile Device

Can you read?

You guys are ****ing idiots. I never compared the two. I just used Miller as an example of a guy I wished the Broncos did not take. I wish they had taken Gabbert instead because they really needed a QB and I thought he would suck. It has nothing to do with value or position. It has to do with getting a Bronco fan's perspective on who he would rather us take to make life better in Denver. Wouldn't he want us to make the wrong pick instead of the smart one?

Seriously, some of you guys are so dumb that it is hard to carry a conversation with you at all.

BigMeatballDave 11-16-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9122625)
Can you read?

You guys are ****ing idiots. I never compared the two. I just used Miller as an example of a guy I wished the Broncos did not take. I wish they had taken Gabbert instead because they really needed a QB and I thought he would suck. It has nothing to do with value or position. It has to do with getting a Bronco fan's perspective on who he would rather us take to make life better in Denver. Wouldn't he want us to make the wrong pick instead of the smart one?

Seriously, some of you guys are so dumb that it is hard to carry a conversation with you at all.

You are the epitome of a complete dumbass.

You are so oblivious to reality, you actually believe others around you are dumb.

Ebolapox 11-16-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

tosser

durtyrute 11-16-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

I'd never even heard of that word until I was around 18 and completely shocked when I found out the woman hated. I thought it was funny at first, but realized the hard way that it is not.

SAUTO 11-16-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9122625)
Can you read?

You ****ing dolt. You said it was a shocker. Most sensible people expected them to take von.

But please take your "enlightened intelligent" conversation to another site where you can talk to other genious people. We will sure miss you.

I heard smart guys like people like you to suck their cock. You would love the coalition.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsCountry 11-16-2012 09:25 AM

The team that makes sense for Teo is the one on the other side of the state of Missouri.

Woodchuck 11-16-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9122857)
You ****ing dolt. You said it was a shocker. Most sensible people expected them to take von.

But please take your "enlightened intelligent" conversation to another site where you can talk to other genious people. We will sure miss you.

I heard smart guys like people like you to suck their cock. You would love the coalition.
Posted via Mobile Device

Never said it was a shocker. It was an "oh shit" moment because they got better. I wanted them to take someone worse. You are stupid and still don't understand. I can't believe I am even responding. Everything you post is a waste of space bud. You have nothing whatsoever to contribute. What you are saying is a flat out lie and all you do is follow me around and bitch because you are an absolute bonafide grade A loser. Now get mad and tell me to go suck a cock. LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9122866)
The team that makes sense for Teo is the one on the other side of the state of Missouri.

They have Laurinitus. That makes no sense.

ChiefRocka 11-16-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9122867)
Never said it was a shocker. It was an "oh shit" moment because they got better. I wanted them to take someone worse. You are stupid and still don't understand. I can't believe I am even responding. Everything you post is a waste of space bud. You have nothing whatsoever to contribute. What you are saying is a flat out lie and all you do is follow me around and bitch because you are an absolute bonafide grade A loser. Now get mad and tell me to go suck a cock. LOL

They have Laurinitus. That makes no sense.

http://www.itsworsethanyouthink.co.uk/039/quack.jpg