ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mellinger | Ex-GM Peterson ‘saddened’ by Chiefs’ situation (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266932)

Mr. Laz 11-22-2012 05:07 PM

Peterson was a shitty GM and general POS who makes Pioli look like a 'Genious' choirboy.

gblowfish 11-22-2012 05:09 PM

Chiefs fans pining for King Carl is like Old Russians pining for Stalin.

SAUTO 11-22-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9142040)
Spending under the cap, regarless of your hire being a dipshit dumbass, says a lot in and of itself. I get your point, but he's a daddy's boy, and never had to think, just put daddy's credit card on the counter to get what he wanted. Let's hope he finally remembers that he got what he wanted when he spent the money he had made available to him for no effort spent getting said money.

I still think he's too stupid to know that money invested int he team and the players (not luxury suites) will make more money down the road..

this is a stupid post
Posted via Mobile Device

teedubya 11-22-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9140195)
The article touched base on many of the issues I've brought up before about Carl. Carl had some good and some bad as we all know. Carl WAS actually a darn good GM for quite a long time but he stayed to long in the end and things came crashing down. The franchise was NEVER in as bad of shape as it is now under Carl. We at least still had the Chiefs atmosphere!

One thing we can't take away from him is the fact he made Arrowhead and the Chiefs in general a lot of fun for the players, the fan base and community. The atmosphere around the Chiefs were one of togetherness. With the players being out in the forefront with charity events, Carl on the radio, players having radio shows, the charcters (fans) the Chiefs allowed to blossom inside Arrowhead, the Red Coats, the openess to the media, etc.

Now none of that exsist (outside of the Red Coats)! The players are brought out as gladitors and not people anymore. It is hard to have favorite players as the people don't know the players as a human being. Everything is gloom and doom with the franchise on lock down. There is absolutely nothing fun or exciting about this franchise anymore. That all starts and ends with Scott Pioli. He has driven this franchise so far into the ground it isn't even funny. Like him or not, Carl at least made the Chiefs the talk of the town and region!

This. The fact that no player has a foundation, radio show or TV show... means we don't get to know the players... Pioli has shit on this team.

This makes me sad.

Mr. Laz 11-22-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9142336)
This. The fact that no player has a foundation, radio show or TV show... means we don't get to know the players... Pioli has shit on this team.

This makes me sad.

you're just pissed because they banned you/deleted your post on their forum or something.

GloryDayz 11-22-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9142053)
You realize he was spending under the cap in part because of Pioli.

Patriot Way doesn't like to spend.

Yes, but it was perfect, he bought two new video games for the jet and that's all he cared about at that second!

GloryDayz 11-22-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9142225)
Peterson was a shitty GM and general POS who makes Pioli look like a 'Genious' choirboy.

This...

GloryDayz 11-22-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9142246)
this is a stupid post
Posted via Mobile Device

You are why we're 1-9! You don't get how a company's owner owns all the failures of his company, no matter what. This is why you live life in a cube, or on a roof!

Hunt loves you, he needs you.....he prays you stick around!

warpaint* 11-22-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9140107)
Yep. Insert the names of Marty, Cowher, and any other former coach/personnel person that has ever worked here in the past.

We need to move FORWARD, not cling to the glory years. Make NEW glory years.

What glory they never won squadoosh.

SAUTO 11-22-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9142367)
You are why we're 1-9! You don't get how a company's owner owns all the failures of his company, no matter what. This is why you live life in a cube, or on a roof!

Hunt loves you, he needs you.....he prays you stick around!

I have nothing to do with this team sucking.

You just make stupid, make believe and non-rational posts
Posted via Mobile Device

GloryDayz 11-22-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9142529)
I have nothing to do with this team sucking.

You just make stupid, make believe and non-rational posts
Posted via Mobile Device

Right... Like I said, you, and people like you, are the reason we are 1-9. You don't like what you hear, you won't blame the root of the cause, and you want everything sugar-coated! Well, thank you for adding to Hunt's dream of easy money!

SAUTO 11-22-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9142541)
Right... Like I said, you, and people like you, are the reason we are 1-9. You don't like what you hear, you won't blame the root of the cause, and you want everything sugar-coated! Well, thank you for adding to Hunt's dream of easy money!

Ok? Another post that makes absolutely no ****ing sense.
Posted via Mobile Device

GloryDayz 11-22-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9142583)
Ok? Another post that makes absolutely no ****ing sense.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, learn to read Mr. 1st grade! Like I said, enjoy your cube, you'll be there a while.

Wow, I've seen dumb, then there's you...

SAUTO 11-22-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9142635)
Well, learn to read Mr. 1st grade! Like I said, enjoy your cube, you'll be there a while.

Wow, I've seen dumb, then there's you...

You're right I live in a cube, or on a roof...

Whatever that ****ing means.

You are a dumb shit. Keep proving it with more posts
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief 11-22-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9140086)
Kudos to Carl for being classy. In a way I'm thankful that Pioli's ineptness and assholism has made Carl's tenure here look like Camelot.

WTF? Just because Mussolini murdered less people than Hitler doesn't make Italy a Camelot.

/I kid