ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Do you care whether the Broncos go the superbowl or not? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267973)

BigMeatballDave 12-25-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9240514)
I don't want a blowout.

I want 7 or 8 sacks, Manning gets ****ing hammered, and we lose in OT.

Manning takes his full week to step on the field and plays like $3it when he does...

:clap:

milkman 12-25-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9240504)
There is nothing in the way of the Chiefs play that tells me we can stay on the field with the Broncos unless they start resting people. I don't see how a Chiefs win really helps or hurts the Broncos. I don't think the Jags win either with Cecil Shorts on IR.

The Broncos are still playing for seeding.

They can still potentially win the #1 seed with a win, and finish with the #3 seed with a loss.

whoman69 12-25-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9240821)
The Broncos are still playing for seeding.

They can still potentially win the #1 seed with a win, and finish with the #3 seed with a loss.

The Chiefs are playing for nothing and have no weapons to play with. Their only factor is to be a non factor.

Rain Man 12-25-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9240514)
I don't want a blowout.

I want 7 or 8 sacks, Manning gets ****ing hammered, and we lose in OT.

Manning takes his full week to step on the field and plays like $3it when he does...

This is the best loss possible. We want a loss where the defense is dominant to the point where Manning is benched and their backup comes in. (I think it's Gary Kubiak, but I'm not sure, and I'm saying the whole thing because it would be classless to wish for Manning to be knocked out of the game by a particularly brutal blindside hit.) We want the offense to run the ball spectacularly, and we want every drive to end with a Quinnterception on the Broncos' 5-yard line to further push quarterback as a need.

I wouldn't mind if Kendrick Lewis gave up a touchdown or two to cement free safety as a need, too.

Rausch 12-25-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9240919)
This is the best loss possible. We want a loss where the defense is dominant to the point where Manning is benched and their backup comes in. (I think it's Gary Kubiak, but I'm not sure.) We want the offense to run the ball spectacularly, and we want every drive to end with a Quinnterception on the Broncos' 5-yard line to further push quarterback as a need.

YES!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9240919)
I wouldn't mind if Kendrick Lewis gave up a touchdown or two to cement free safety as a need, too.

Why you got to make this personal? Why?....

Rain Man 12-25-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9240925)

Why you got to make this personal? Why?....

Nothing personal against Kendrick. I just want the new GM and coach to know that he needs to be replaced. I want their orientation to the draft to be as easy as possible.

milkman 12-25-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9240893)
The Chiefs are playing for nothing and have no weapons to play with. Their only factor is to be a non factor.

You said you don't see how Chiefs win hurts the Broncos.

I know the Chiefs have nothing to play for.

Iowanian 12-25-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9238658)
You care enough about the Broncos that you'd rather have the 2nd pick in round 2 instead of the 1st?

Not exactly.

I didn't elaborate well enough.

I want the Chiefs to get the number 1 pick. I want the Broncos to celebrate that fact and get embarrassed in a playoff blunder of historic proportions.

teedubya 12-25-2012 11:31 PM

I may get to go to this Superbowl... so, I don't want to see the Broncos in it. **** that. I also want the first pick overall for the Chiefs. So, let's have both.

Quesadilla Joe 12-25-2012 11:43 PM

I honestly would root for the Chiefs if they were in the Super Bowl. The more Lombardi's the AFCW has the better.

Discuss Thrower 12-25-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9241192)
I honestly would root for the Chiefs if they were in the Super Bowl. The more Lombardi's the AFCW has the better.

SEC SEC SEC

bricks 12-25-2012 11:47 PM

Who cares.

It really doesn't matter whether the Chiefs get the #1 pick or #2 or Broncos getting homefield.

This team is just cursed like a motherfucker. They'll always find a way to **** things up. That's just the Chiefs for ya.

Beach Tribe is right. It really ****ing sucks to be a Chiefs fan. It's so damn hard!

Quesadilla Joe 12-25-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 9241195)
Who cares.

It really doesn't matter whether the Chiefs get the #1 pick or #2 or Broncos getting homefield.

This team is just cursed like a mother****er. They'll always find a way to **** things up. That's just the Chiefs for ya.

Beach Tribe is right. It really ****ing sucks to be a Chiefs fan. It's so damn hard!

It will just make the eventual Super Bowl win sweeter.

zigbazah 12-25-2012 11:52 PM

I want it both ways. Denver beats us, then gets plowed in their first playoff game.

Graystoke 12-26-2012 08:54 AM

I really dislike Denver.
I really love my Son who is a Bronco Fan.
So I guess I want my Son to be happy, and it wouldn't kill me if they won it all.