ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer Request Shooting at my little sisters school (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268716)

KurtCobain 01-10-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9303619)
:spock: under age

Your choice to go to jail.

He didn't say inappropriate pics...

Strongside 01-10-2013 04:01 PM

This shit is getting ridiculous. I remember my 8th grade year...the year Columbine happened...we had a big water gun/balloon fight inside the school at the beginning of the year. Many of us had realistic looking weapons as water guns. That shit would NEVER happen today. America changes overnight when these things happen.

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-10-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishingRod (Post 9303604)
Regarding earlier today.

I know it might be a bit much to ask but, in a situation like this where a person’s family is involved, would it be possible not to be a bunch of assholes until we are sure the situation is under control. Maybe give it, say 45 minutes? Just a thought.

Glad you sister is ok.

No. It's what Chiefs Planet is all about. We kick people when they're down. And even if their sister ,girlfriend or even their mom gets killed we still want to see them naked.

DJ's left nut 01-10-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9303566)
My God.

He is going to get away with this. :facepalm:

Nah.

They'll try you as an adult at 16.

WV 01-10-2013 04:33 PM

At least this POS didn't get to off himself and take the easy way out.

Now too bad our pansy ass judicial system won't properly punish him.

Buehler445 01-10-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9303268)
*fingers hovering over the "ban from thread" button

Just do it.

Dude posted that his SISTER was at a school where a shooting happened and these jackasses go full DC-Tardo on this bullshit.

Like there aren't 4,894,356,957,352,498 threads in the DC for this kind of bullshit.

It's his sister for ****s sake. Come on people.

notorious 01-10-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9303708)
Nah.

They'll try you as an adult at 16.

Mental issues?

The last thing that needs to happen is 2 years in the nuthouse, only to have him cleared as long as he takes his meds.

Red And Yellow 01-10-2013 05:34 PM

Starting to regret having children this shit happens more and more...

BigRedChief 01-10-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9303326)
Thanks everyone so much. She's still inside waiting for the SWAT to search every room. The FBI will be releasing the kids very slowly, starting in the next few hours.

One of the cafeteria ladies my mother knows told her that the shooter was a jealous boyfriend and apparently shot her too.

Thanks again everybody

Glad to hear she is safe. :thumb:

BigRedChief 01-10-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9303720)
Just do it.

Dude posted that his SISTER was at a school where a shooting happened and these jackasses go full DC-Tardo on this bullshit.

Like there aren't 4,894,356,957,352,498 threads in the DC for this kind of bullshit.

It's his sister for ****s sake. Come on people.

THIS!
Inmem58 has been a dick to me on several occasions for no reason. But no one deserves to be taunted, trash talked or bring politics into a thread seeking support for a loved one.

Thats over the line in my book.

CrazyPhuD 01-10-2013 06:10 PM

Glad things are ok.

You know the more I think of it, instead of a 'report this post' we need a thread tool that says....'This thread has caught AIDS'.

LiveSteam 01-10-2013 07:34 PM

Glad your sister is ok.

We live in a morally bankrupt country. Its sickening

HMc 01-10-2013 08:08 PM

what was the point of the thread in the first place?

crossbow 01-10-2013 08:50 PM

I am sorry to read about your families' close encounter with tragedy. I am very glad that all worked out well.

When I was in school the most dangerous things in school were perhaps a spanking by the teacher or a black eye from the local bully.

But then I grew up on "Leave it to Beaver" and "Bonanza" and "Andy Griffith". Now people watch shows and cartoons that make the father of the family look like an idiotic jackass. President Clinton gets blow jobs in the whitehouse. Its not the guns. People had just as many guns back then as they do now. Its the slow degrading of family values and morality that grinds away at us every day. Go figure, it was only a matter of time.

HMc 01-10-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossbow (Post 9304266)
I am sorry to read about your families' close encounter with tragedy. I am very glad that all worked out well.

When I was in school the most dangerous things in school were perhaps a spanking by the teacher or a black eye from the local bully.

But then I grew up on "Leave it to Beaver" and "Bonanza" and "Andy Griffith". Now people watch shows and cartoons that make the father of the family look like an idiotic jackass. President Clinton gets blow jobs in the whitehouse. Its not the guns. People had just as many guns back then as they do now. Its the slow degrading of family values and morality that grinds away at us every day. Go figure, it was only a matter of time.

Whackjob. Seriously.