ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Sportsfan: The Alex Smith Story (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272720)

Kaepernick 05-05-2013 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9658349)
No one really cares. Thanks for stopping by to warn us. Your work here is done.

As a 49er fan I can safely say that my favorite thing about your forum is all the conservative reference instead of all the liberal bullshit I have to put up with on any queer-bait, anti-God, anti-family, anti-miltary, anti-corporation, pro-pillowbitergot, pro-commie, pro-PC, pro-Global Warming, pro UN Agenda 21 SF Bay Area forum.

I can't ****ing wait to leave the People's Democratic Republic of Kalifornia and return to the USA, and retire in rural Virginia or eastern Tennesee.

Love your Sig. Except you know as well as I do that the 2012 presidential election was flat stolen with massive voter fraud in the swing states, not by emotion.

bevischief 05-05-2013 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9658368)
As a 49er fan I can safely say that my favorite thing about your forum is all the conservative reference instead of all the liberal bullshit I have to put up with on any queer-bait, anti-God, anti-family, anti-miltary, anti-corporation, pro-pillowbitergot, pro-commie, pro-PC, pro-Global Warming, pro UN Agenda 21 SF Bay Area forum.

I can't ****ing wait to leave the People's Democratic Republic of Kalifornia and return to the USA, and retire in rural Virginia or eastern Tennesee.

Love your Sig. Except you know as well as I do that the 2012 presidential election was flat stolen with massive voter fraud in the swing states, not by emotion.

You know this isn't DC...

Kaepernick 05-05-2013 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9658360)
Wait so Alex Smith Fan is a window licking no life douche?

WOW. Color me shocked.

More than that. The point is it's not multiple guys bugging you. Its just 1 guy.

People were asking, "why are these 49er fans over here sucking on Alex's balls?"

It's not. Its just 1 ****ing guy. All this noise is coming from 1 guy. Don't be thinking that there is more than 1 49er fan this messed up.

Kaepernick 05-05-2013 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9658372)
You know this isn't DC...

So? I was telling the guy I liked his Sig and why.

Setsuna 05-05-2013 02:09 AM

How many AS fanboys in this thread do I have to put on ignore now?

Spott 05-05-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9658385)
How many people AS fanboys in this thread do I have to put on ignore now?

4(so far). Just google snoopy91579 and maverick91579 which are the usernames he used/uses most everywhere he goes. He also had the snoopy one here before getting banned. The dude does the same thing every where he goes.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9658347)
Begun, this clone war has.

LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

Mav 05-05-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9658494)
4(so far). Just google snoopy91579 and maverick91579 which are the usernames he used/uses most everywhere he goes. He also had the snoopy one here before getting banned. The dude does the same thing every where he goes.

look. Im sick of this. I have never had an account here before. Defintely never had snoopy here. And here is why. THe very first post i posted here, i stated that I had snoopy on the 49ers board. Further more. Who gives a shit. But, for shits and giggles, why would someone who got banned here, broadcast that he had the SAME USER NAME, that you are claiming got banned here?

I didnt. I dont exactly know what your problem is with me, or why you need the attention of trying to make up all of these lies. You said that i have this schtick of being a tough guy? Where is the basis on that? You say that you know I am on dawgbones, but, i have never picked a fight with anyone on an internet. even when on here that jasonsauto tried to play tough guy, i deferred that. I dont need to have a dick size contest. I have no need to have mults, i have no reason to troll. I definetly have no reason to post lies.

So to clarify.

Two time IEF OEF vet. 2005/2006, 2009/20010 Fob was Camp Bucca, and Camp Taji.

Married, Two kids and just for shits and giggles. This is actually what I look like.

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images...59642/pof2.jpg

Also, my twitter, is Maverick91579 so feel free to follow, or stalk my page. But for christ sakes, lets us stop the lies and bullshit. i have nothing to hide from anyone.........

I enjoy talking sports, and bullshitting. Mults? No. Psychopath? Defintely not. average Joe? Absolutely.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 05-05-2013 11:07 AM

Has following and defending a benched-traded player on a message board ever worked? It's useless.

Mav 05-05-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9658893)
Has following and defending a benched-traded player on a message board ever worked? It's useless.

Never once defended Alex Smith. Thats what makes me laugh. I know what he is. A game manager. Hes not a super star. Hes not elite, hes not top 10. Hes just a good guy, who is a hell of a teammate, and has an inspriational journey in the NFL. You guys make it sound like i came in and said the guy was tom brady. I have never said anything like that. His most likeable quality as a player is that he wont turn the ball over. Which, if you look at what chiefs qbs did last year, that should be high on your LIST....

Kaepernick, is just pissed because I wont join his harbernick homers cult. I see flaws in the guy. Like his inability to complete a short pass, or stupid decisions like he made at St Louis where he ran backwards 17 yards, and then threw a safety, or his stupid pitch to ginn that cost the 49ers the game. Stuff that people ignore, because despite the fact that in all three playoff games, kaep put the 49ers in holes in every game, but because he can bring them back, they dont care. I never worshipped at the alter of kaep. Never will, thats what got me banned. because i called one of the cult members SIMPLE.

AlexSmithDynasty 05-05-2013 12:45 PM

This is my only account, the dude who posts under Kaepernick knows he isn't intelligent enough to engage me in an argument because he already tried and he got proved wrong. When he got called out for being wrong he threw a hissy fit. The guy doesn't watch the Niners he looks at box scores. Honestly the extremely long paranoid posts trying to prove how it's all one guy he used to know from the Niner forum and how he needs to "warn" other people about him is just pathetic. I just want to talk and read about football, don't understand why everything has to be a confrontation.

Rausch 05-05-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexSmithDynasty (Post 9659149)
This is my only account, the dude who posts under Kaepernick knows he isn't intelligent enough to engage me in an argument because he already tried and he got proved wrong. When he got called out for being wrong he threw a hissy fit. The guy doesn't watch the Niners he looks at box scores. Honestly the extremely long paranoid posts trying to prove how it's all one guy he used to know from the Niner forum and how he needs to "warn" other people about him is just pathetic. I just want to talk and read about football, don't understand why everything has to be a confrontation.

No one cares...

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9659217)
No one cares...

This. Also, I call for an infraction. Thread title assumes Smith knows how to play a sport. Misleading.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaFace 05-05-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9656498)
Maybe mods can do something about him for having and using mults like that. Bann hammer commeth

We might if it were true. It's not.

Setsuna 05-05-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9658494)

:hmmm: Thanks :thumb:

I'll tell you one thing, if there was ever a chance I'd name my future son Alex, it's gone now because of these trolls.