ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Movies so bad you couldn't even finish them (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273813)

Frazod 06-14-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveNull (Post 9752253)
It's supposed to be that way. It's genius.

You're wearing a black turtleneck and sipping an expresso right now, aren't you?

Donger 06-14-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9752161)
Coen Brothers wrote the fact that Holly Hunter was barren as 'the doctor explained that her insides was a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase.'

Boy, didn't I tell you not to do that?

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-14-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9752269)
I liked Borat but Sasha Baron Cohen's shtick ran its course a long time ago. Its beyond old at this point. I didn't even bother to watch The Dictator.

The Dictator was a satire, not a mockumentary. It's much different fromhis previous two efforts.

Baby Lee 06-14-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9752278)
Boy, didn't I tell you not to do that?

Sometimes I get the menstrual cramps real bad.

Son, is that a panty on your head.

GordonGekko 06-14-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9752213)
I figured this would get more hate. I enjoyed it simply for the fact that SBC was trolling the hell out of the audience, not just the buffoons he shared screen time with.

I thought it was hilarious when he got some fashion idiots saying that the atrocities being committed in fashion were far worse than anything Hitler ever did or something along those lines, and they were serious. Just bizarre.

The Franchise 06-14-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9752183)
I remember a movie tradeoff I made with a chick years ago. She had never seen Casablanca. You'd think she'd just watch Casablanca with me to rectify that, but no, since she was PURE EVIL and I really WANTED TO **** HER, I agreed to watch Steel Magnolias as a trade.

Holy God. No pussy is worth that. Not even Dolly Parton's rack could save it.

Good thing about those gushing female buddy flicks - as soon as the obligatory cancer victim dies, you know that your suffering, too, is nearly at an end.

:cuss:

I watched Message in a Bottle to get pussy. :facepalm:

Cheater5 06-14-2013 02:42 PM

'Event Horizon' I fell asleep in the theater. Boring. As. Hell. Total crap.

'Independence Day'- went out to piss and get something to eat, ended up talking to a friend in the lobby and never went back in. No idea how the last hour wraps up this historically sh**ty movie.

'Lethal Weapon 3' - we even snuck in booze but got so bored we left. Waste of time.

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-14-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 9752305)
I thought it was hilarious when he got some fashion idiots saying that the atrocities being committed in fashion were far worse than anything Hitler ever did or something along those lines, and they were serious. Just bizarre.

That's what I enjoy about those films. He reveals the essential stupidity of most people, provides the rope, and lets them hang themselves.

Frazod 06-14-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9752310)

We have no shame. LMAO

Bowser 06-14-2013 02:48 PM

Never saw it in the theater, but I was pretty stoked to see Be Cool since Get Shorty is one of my all time favorites. What an abortion wrapped in a disaster that crock of shit turned out to be.

CleveSteve 06-14-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheater5 (Post 9752311)
'Independence Day'- went out to piss and get something to eat, ended up talking to a friend in the lobby and never went back in. No idea how the last hour wraps up this historically sh**ty movie.

Is there a less charismatic actor than Bill Pullman?

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-14-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9752310)

I feel your pain. I did the same thing with Titanic.

Truth is, if a girl likes you, you can have a Freddy Got Fingered, Battlefield Earth, Gigli triple feature and she'll still want to get with you.

penguinz 06-14-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 9752105)
I don't know why so many people hate on Nic Cage. He is what he is: one of those actors who doesn't play roles, just plays himself. Are his movies Oscar-worthy? No. But they're always fun. "National Treasure", "Con Air", "The Rock", "Raising Arizona", etc.,.

Vampires Kiss is his best work.

Donger 06-14-2013 02:51 PM

I actually thoroughly enjoyed Steel Magnolias. I've seen it many times, often without the wife. Women are fascinating.

"Get your roots done!"

Pepe Silvia 06-14-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9752315)
That's what I enjoy about those films. He reveals the essential stupidity of most people, provides the rope, and lets them hang themselves.

How about when he was interviewing that dumb blonde model and she was saying a bunch of BS about how modeling is so hard and he just gave her smart ass replys like "Yeah, I mean you have to put one foot in front of the other and maybe even sometimes turn" ROFL