ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Mrs. Buehler445 has a bun in the oven. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275515)

Ming the Merciless 08-22-2013 09:18 PM

Oh and hit that pussy as much as you can while shes pregnant...OMG.....

and also THEM TITTIES

holy shit wait till her milk comes in

INSIST she breastfeeds as long as she can handle it LOLOLOL

O

M

G

DEM TITTAY

Fish 08-22-2013 09:19 PM

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/633/ux9o.jpg

Congrats to you guys!!!

MOhillbilly 08-22-2013 09:22 PM

Just don't be one of those dicks that posts 15 billion picks of your dumbass kid on Facebook.
No one ****in cares.

DaneMcCloud 08-22-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 9907555)
Just don't be one of those dicks that posts 15 billion picks of your dumbass kid on Facebook.
No one ****in cares.

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts 08-22-2013 09:23 PM

You know I'm not perfect. Not by a long shot, but from now on whenever I'm feeling down about myself, I'm going to remember 1 thing. At least I'm not Prison Bitch.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-22-2013 09:24 PM

Oh, and congratulations!

tooge 08-22-2013 11:03 PM

Hey man, coach their teams or practices, attend the school functions. Let em try an instrument, go to soccer, even if you hate it, understand that boys might not be into girls till 7th grade but bits may be into girls by 5th grAde ? It's the best journey ever.

Dave Lane 08-23-2013 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9907167)
You must be a horrible person.

FYP

Lzen 08-23-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9906655)
My kids know they have an honest father, not a fluffer like you.

I enjoy my kids much better now that they're older. But I point out to expecting fathers the reality of the situation so they don't feel guilty about the feelings they are going to experience. It's really hard for men and women to become 1st time parents. Honesty is a good thing - you should try it sometime.

I think you point out to expecting fathers those things that YOU feel so that YOU will not feel guilty. As for me, I am an honest person. And honestly I think you're a douche. I didn't fluff anything. Anyone who knows me knows that is the way I am. And I'm not a BSer. I'm a straight shooter. Always have been. My kids know that I love them, I'm honest and fair with them, and that I would do anything for them to have a good life. I didn't say anything about not making sacrifices. Sacrifices are part of having kids or being married. But that doesn't mean they are as bad as you make it sound.

Again, you didn't mention anything about the positives. To me, the positives far outweigh the negatives. I have a video of my oldest when he was 4 years old. I interviewed all of my kids in this same way when they were little. And I'm so glad I did because it is something that is way more valuable to me now than things like having a pristine house or a huge bank account. It is just me talking to him for about 20-30 minutes. But that is something that you can't buy.

Iowanian 08-23-2013 12:34 PM

There is no harder job with more at stake than being a parent.

There is also no job more rewarding and the fringe benefits are priceless.

Lzen 08-23-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 9907486)
That leash shit is the most degrading thing I've ever seen in public. THEY'RE NOT A ****ING DOG!

Ha ha. When my middle son was just a toddler, we put one of those on him. Hey, don't judge. They can get away from you really quickly in public. Funny thing, though, is that he broke the dang thing.

J Diddy 08-23-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9908587)
Ha ha. When my middle son was just a toddler, we put one of those on him. Hey, don't judge. They can get away from you really quickly in public. Funny thing, though, is that he broke the dang thing.

Sometimes, when they're cutting tooth, they'll chew their way out. We had to move to a chain and a tractor tire. Worked good too, because now he's built like an ox.

CrazyPhuD 08-23-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9908552)
There is no harder job with more at stake than being a parent.

There is also no job more rewarding and the fringe benefits are priceless.

Especially if you are a 40 something divorced hockey mom!;)

Lzen 08-23-2013 12:50 PM

In honor of Prison Bitch, I think Mr. and Mrs. Buehler445 should name their child Perry. o:-)

Lzen 08-23-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9908604)
Sometimes, when they're cutting tooth, they'll chew their way out. We had to move to a chain and a tractor tire. Worked good too, because now he's built like an ox.

Mine must have been a sign of things to come. He's a football player now.