ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop What happened to SDH (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278934)

Reerun_KC 11-26-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10226748)
Yeah, I almost went back and added some more after I posted what I did about reetodd. I decided enough was enough, but you nailed it. That and him bitching about someone else with "horrible football takes" is ****ing gold. Talk about a guy who has no ****ing clue about the x's and o's of football. Jesus ****...

Its like trying to read your brilliance posted throughout the day... Makes a normal persons ****ing brain hurt...

I swear to God you don't watch football at all...

Mr. Flopnuts 11-26-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10226784)
I am guessing he swallows WHILE massaging the prostate, therefore the mods Unanimously allow him back in...

Prime example...

OrtonsPiercedTaint 11-26-2013 01:39 PM

Everyone serves a purpose

Hammock Parties 11-26-2013 01:40 PM

hey hey hey

heard you guys were lovin' on me in here

RULE OF CLAY IS LAW

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/..._1936602_n.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts 11-26-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10226789)
Its like trying to read your brilliance posted throughout the day... Makes a normal persons ****ing brain hurt...

I swear to God you don't watch football at all...

That's why I post less often. I'm not here to hurt with you with all of my wisdom. I know you can only handle it in small doses in order to have any hope of retaining some of what you read.

Reerun_KC 11-26-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10226794)
That's why I post less often. I'm not here to hurt with you with all of my wisdom. I know you can only handle it small doses in order to have any hope of retaining some of what you read.

:harumph:

Its okay to admit it Floppyunit... We will still be your friend.

Reerun_KC 11-26-2013 01:44 PM

Floppy is reminding us that

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...-Business..jpg

seclark 11-26-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10226785)
I really don't dislike Reerun. I think he's a good human being. I'm just so ****ing sick of the Clay rhetoric.

clay is what he is...nothing will change. might not be all his fault, but he's far from innocent.

i'd like to think if someone here bothers me too much, I can just tell them to go **** themselves and move on. I don't have to read their posts.

sec

Reerun_KC 11-26-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10226785)
I really don't dislike Reerun. I think he's a good human being. I'm just so ****ing sick of the Clay rhetoric.

:eek:
Now my feeling really are hurt....

Dinny Bossa Nova 11-26-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 10226792)
Everyone serves a purpose

This is an excellent point.

I'm not defending Clay, but if you remove his 160,000 posts under this username, the countless posts of his mults, all the posts generated by these posts, what is CP now?

Good or bad, it's a traffic driver.

Dinny

Mr. Flopnuts 11-26-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 10226811)
clay is what he is...nothing will change. might not be all his fault, but he's far from innocent.

i'd like to think if someone here bothers me too much, I can just tell them to go **** themselves and move on. I don't have to read their posts.

sec

Oh, shit. Calling that dude innocent is an insult, and disparaging of innocents everywhere. He's just not a guy that should be banned from this site. He provides too much spark, and his trolling is minor compared to many others. He's a personal friend of mine, and I'm gonna stick up for my friends. If he earns it, I tell him as much when it happens, but he's mild as a mofo compared to Clay of 10 years ago. That's what I like about you sec. You're a goddammed man. You'll just tell them to go **** themselves, and I have no doubt you'd do it in person if necessary as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10226815)
:eek:
Now my feeling really are hurt....

You know you can't quit me...

Mr. Flopnuts 11-26-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Blues (Post 10226829)
This is an excellent point.

I'm not defending Clay, but if you remove his 160,000 posts under this username, the countless posts of his mults, all the posts generated by these posts, what is CP now?

Good or bad, it's a traffic driver.

Dinny

Exactly. Another person who gets it.

TimBone 11-26-2013 01:58 PM

There's a huge difference between Clay and SDH. They both troll, but Clay at least is fun and is good for a laugh. SDH was just repetitive and annoying.

Reerun_KC 11-26-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10226845)
Oh, shit. Calling that dude innocent is an insult, and disparaging of innocents everywhere. He's just not a guy that should be banned from this site. He provides too much spark, and his trolling is minor compared to many others. He's a personal friend of mine, and I'm gonna stick up for my friends. If he earns it, I tell him as much when it happens, but he's mild as a mofo compared to Clay of 10 years ago. That's what I like about you sec. You're a goddammed man. You'll just tell them to go **** themselves, and I have no doubt you'd do it in person if necessary as well.

You know you can't quit me...

:banghead:

I am trying...

Dinny Bossa Nova 11-26-2013 02:01 PM

Just going off of memory here, not facts, but....

Joe used to throw a bash every year. He welcomes all CP members. The guest list of the most recent one included SDH, Clay, Buck and SR? He hasn't had one since.

Is this just a coincidence? Or some old fool trying to be funny?

Dinny