ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games **** The Official XBox One Discussion Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279053)

Setsuna 02-27-2014 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10457026)
Hey, if it isn't Mr. OverpaysforXboxLiveandthencomplainsbecauseitssoexpensive.

LMAO

Played out.

Valiant 02-27-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 10457900)
Played out.

Is that more played out or less than the 720 jab? most people cannot tell the difference between 720 and 1080 on their tv? You seem to be throwing at jabs without backing anything up outside of your minute jaded opinion.

Valiant 02-27-2014 08:29 PM

As for the games, there are not much for either console. So that is not really a deciding factor. Both are good consoles.

Canofbier 02-27-2014 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10457707)
My son loves this game.

I've invested a few hours into it, and it's a fun game. I've spent all of my time so far in the co-op horde mode, which actually reminds me a lot of the ME3 multiplayer (which I loved). I've only played with Rando Newmans, but even the Normal difficulty is hard. I think there's two levels above that, and I don't think I'd try it without a premade group.

It's a great looking game, too; it's very colorful, and the humor of the series carries over really well in the animation. Even in frustrating moments, I don't find myself raging to quite the same extent as I have in more "real" shooters because of how cheerful, which is nice.

Although it's accessible to kids, it's not "just for" them. I'd say that it's definitely worth the $40 just based off of the time I've spent with it so far.

007 02-28-2014 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 (Post 10451322)
I definitely would have waited if it wasn't for Titan Fall

So now you will own both? YOU? :eek:

KCFalcon59 02-28-2014 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10458361)
So now you will own both? YOU? :eek:

Got to blow my money on something. However, I may have to wait. Looks like I am going to replace the motherboard in my pc first. :banghead: sonofabitch :banghead:!!!!!

New World Order 02-28-2014 09:52 PM

I might have overlooked it, but anyone played Plants v ZombieS?

Valiant 03-02-2014 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 10444857)
Anybody else picking up Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare on the 25th? It looks like a lot of fun, I think:

<iframe width="1120" height="630" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zBjpFEM08-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rented it,

It is fun at first, but then you realize how ****ing stupid some of it is.

It is a bitch to mute players while in game, then they do not give you a way to mute the other team at all.. ****ing stupid. But you are thinking, why does that matter? Because for some ****ing reason you can hear them during the games. Mute all would solve that shit.

Then, upgrading weapons is a random draw. No skill involved, just get lucky with the sticker pack. Or unlucky.

three maps is it for tdm, I would call it something else, but most of the idiots never revive. so it is tdm.

The graveyards game would be fun, but most of the idiots that play it do not play the objective at all so if you have four out of 12 people that are not idiots do the objective you can steam roll it. I have only seen two maps on that one. There could be more. Doubt it.

And the way you get points is ****ing stupid, you can be a boss during the game. But guess what? You do not get points for helping your team out. None. And you can kill the bosses, but again you get no points even if you did 90% of the damage but missed the final shot. Most people let other people do the work then fire to get lucky and steal the kill. Dumb.

It is a beautiful game though. I like the sticker as random appearance changes and consumables, but it should not be there for weapon upgrades.

Definitely rent only.

titanfall was okay during beta, but I have feeling it will get old quick with so few loadouts and titans. Maybe for 30bucks.

Mav 03-02-2014 02:30 AM

My buddy downloaded that stupid preview of new features that drops this month, and because of that, and some of us didn't, or weren't invited, we cant party up, or play games together. I don't understand this logic by Xbox. Its so stupid.

ThaVirus 03-02-2014 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10457072)
Yeah, then complained about how expensive it was. LMAO

Oh, yes. I remember that.

Good times.

Mother****erJones 03-02-2014 01:07 PM

Debating if I wana trade in my 360 and 30 games towards an xbone

Urc Burry 03-02-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10462491)

I would do it and get that titanfall bundle. Wish I would of saw that before I bought mine 2 weeks ago

Ceej 03-02-2014 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10462491)

If you do let us know how much you get back.

I would consider doing the same and I probably have ~30 games too.

Valiant 03-02-2014 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10462877)

Yeah, I would love to hear trade value. I see those deals on craigslist for like 2 to 3 hundred with extra controllers, batteries and headsets.

Not sure if they ever sell though, because there is a shit ton of them on there.

Mother****erJones 03-02-2014 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10462877)

Ok I did it but painfully. I borrowed a friends modded controller because I didn't have one. So they won't take modded controllers, so instead of getting 120 for my console I got 80. Plus 130 for my games. I put another hundred down for the Titanfall bundle. I haven't played my 360 in forever so said **** it. I gotbraped but no one else online can sell em for much better. So might as well launch it now.