ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 810 Just said someone got murderd outside Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279094)

tooge 12-01-2013 08:16 PM

We had a dead battery and got assistance from a fan assistance vehicle. He told us good thing we weren't in A lot because it was shut off as a homocide scene. Horrible

Simply Red 12-01-2013 08:17 PM

Ban cars and Parking lots.

Raiderhater 12-01-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10241526)
What's one thief more or less?

Apparently a lot.

Bambi 12-01-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10241515)
Obviously that is true. But if you get killed in the process of committing a crime, people aren't going to be inclined to feel sorry for you.

It's not "feeling sorry for anyone". It's trying to protect a civilized society that we've spent the better part of 500 years trying to move away from.

I'll allow the facts to be collected but this sounds like the "father/son" may be a bit more at fault due simply to the fact that they beat a man to death 2 on 1.

If it's a 1 on 1 situation I think that's completely different. But let's see.

Raiderhater 12-01-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10241537)
Ban cars and Parking lots.

Ban Chiefs games.

Pablo 12-01-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10241499)
Anyone who doesn't have that response has some kind of issue. You get up and go to work every day and EARN your possessions and some asshole thinks it is ok to just come and take it instead of going through the same hard work to get his/her own? **** that shit.

It's not ok if somebody breaks into my car and steals whatever bullshit I have in there.

I don't feel they should die if they do, though.

Call me crazy. I've had shit stolen from my car before. I wasn't actively searching for them or wishing they were dead. Just used my insurance.

Phobia 12-01-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10241512)
You believe all people who steal should be put to death?

Or at a minimum death is a suitable result of people in the act of stealing something?

You truly think that?

I don't think they should die but I think their feet should be chopped off in a horrific roller coaster accident.

stonedstooge 12-01-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10241539)
It's not "feeling sorry for anyone". It's trying to protect a civilized society that we've spent the better part of 500 years trying to move away from.

I'll allow the facts to be collected but this sounds like the "father/son" may be a bit more at fault due simply to the fact that they beat a man to death 2 on 1.

LMAO

Bambi 12-01-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10241526)
What's one thief more or less?

You've never committed a crime in your life? Would you like you life to be taken in the same dismissed tone as you've just done with this man's?

I'm not saying this was a good guy or anything but have some ****ing decency.

Eleazar 12-01-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

It could have been anything. They confront thief, thief attacks them, dad lays him out with one punch. Thief hits his head and never gets up.

Or it could be a couple of drunken rednecks beat somebody to death when they could have just beaten him almost to death.

I bet there weren't any other people around, so I doubt we'll ever know.

Raiderhater 12-01-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10241545)
It's not ok if somebody breaks into my car and steals whatever bullshit I have in there.

I don't feel they should die if they do, though.

Call me crazy. I've had shit stolen from my car before. I wasn't actively searching for them or wishing they were dead. Just used my auto insurance.

Actively searching for them? According to current reports they found him IN the car. You make it sound like he was hunted down The Searchers style.

Rain Man 12-01-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

If it's a 1 on 1 beating of a thief it's okay, but not 2 on 1? I would think that 2 on 1 is more civilized because it shows an ability to cooperate with other people and build alliances.

Hammock Parties 12-01-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 10241044)
Did someone have a hit out on Clay?

LMAO

Manning put a hit out on my heart.

Pablo 12-01-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10241555)
Actively searching for them? According to current reports they found him IN the car. You make it sound like he was hunted down The Searchers style.

I'm just letting you know the amount of outrage I had in my own personal situation. I didn't walk up on somebody breaking into my car.

Rain Man 12-01-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10241554)
It could have been anything. They confront thief, thief attacks them, dad lays him out with one punch. Thief hits his head and never gets up.

Or it could be a couple of drunken rednecks beat somebody to death when they could have just beaten him almost to death.

I bet there weren't any other people around, so I doubt we'll ever know.

I bet they have cameras in the parking lots, so I suspect we'll know the full story soon.