ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Ray Rice using unconventional ways to improve YPC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281577)

Rausch 02-20-2014 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 10443255)
That clumsy woman should be more careful, stumbling into Ray's fist like that..........

Whut?

I didn't see anything other than a clear Seabass cocktail...

J Diddy 02-20-2014 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10443251)
Well, did you get punished? If not, then you're innocent.

It is you and people like you that cause brain injury. Every time you post one of your moronic takes on anything it makes me want to run head first into a brick wall with every bit of speed that I have without a helmet.

In the eyes of chiefsplanet the jury has deliberated and it has been proven, without a shadow of a doubt, that you are a mindless dipshit.

KC native 02-20-2014 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Bull (Post 10443274)
It is you and people like you that cause brain injury. Every time you post one of your moronic takes on anything it makes me want to run head first into a brick wall with every bit of speed that I have without a helmet.

In the eyes of chiefsplanet the jury has deliberated and it has been proven, without a shadow of a doubt, that you are a mindless dipshit.

You shouldn't let an anonymous poster on the internet have so much control over your emotions. What are you going to do if you have a patient in the future and he/she says something that pisses you off?

Rausch 02-20-2014 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10443311)
You shouldn't let an anonymous poster on the internet have so much control over your emotions. What are you going to do if you have a patient in the future and he/she says something that pisses you off?

Do his job and not post something on the internet?...

KC native 02-20-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10443318)
Do his job and not post something on the internet?...

Considering how easy it is to rile him up on here, I wonder how much easier it is in real life.

J Diddy 02-20-2014 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10443311)

Dealing with someone who has legitimate psychological problems is considerably different than dealing with someone who lives in a state of willful ignorance.

However, if it eases your concerns, I have clients now and I handle it by taking out my frustrations on dumb dumbs like yourself without so much as a word about them (as the law requires).

Rausch 02-20-2014 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10443321)
Considering how easy it is to rile him up on here, I wonder how much easier it is in real life.

Hard to tell.

I know that $#itty drivers can piss me off more than anything that happens at work.

But that's me. Not him.

He could be much more composed than I am...

J Diddy 02-20-2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10443321)

Do you really think you rile me up? I'm simply trying to help you see the error of your ways. You are more of a time waster for me. It's like a game: whack a troll.

J Diddy 02-20-2014 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10443325)
Hard to tell.

I know that $#itty drivers can piss me off more than anything that happens at work.

But that's me. Not him.

He could be much more composed than I am...

IRL I am rather introverted. This is my medium for being someone different therefore it balances out.

That being said shitty drivers piss me off too.

KC native 02-20-2014 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Bull (Post 10443327)
Do you really think you rile me up? I'm simply trying to help you see the error of your ways. You are more of a time waster for me. It's like a game: whack a troll.

Well, you're not very good at the game. I've been trolling everyone with the OJ bit. Most people got wise and quit coming back. You are still hooked though.

trollbait.jpg

Fish 02-20-2014 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10443259)
Whut?

I didn't see anything other than a clear Seabass cocktail...

I was trying to make a tasteless joke. I thought the rumor was that Rice knocked her out.

Rausch 02-20-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10443331)
Well, you're not very good at the game. I've been trolling ...

Yeah, we get it...

Rausch 02-20-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 10443335)
I was trying to make a tasteless joke. I thought the rumor was that Rice knocked her out.

With pills brah'...

J Diddy 02-20-2014 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10443331)
Well, you're not very good at the game. I've been trolling everyone with the OJ bit. Most people got wise and quit coming back. You are still hooked though.

trollbait.jpg

Well we're just going to have to agree to disagree, because every time you post I smack you in the head with my troll hammer quite successfully. I thank you for taking it, but I suspect taking it from men and their hammers is something you are not only accustomed to but also an area that you have a certain degree of expertise in.

Cephalic Trauma 02-20-2014 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10443339)
With pills brah'...

No, with his fist, brah...

This isn't Darren Sharper.