ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News multiple shootings at Jewish centers in Overland park (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282975)

Dante84 04-15-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digger (Post 10565147)
In before DC, more [opinionated, politically influenced] information on that POS

http://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2014/0...enn-miller-jr/

This is stupid as ****.

No reason to get bipartisan with something this ridiculous.

Imon Yourside 04-15-2014 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldandslow (Post 10563349)
Cross hated Jews and Christians alike...He thought Christianity was just an offshoot of Judaism...

He was a pagan - a follower of Odin, like many of the Nazi's were back in the day....

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/0...ion/?hpt=hp_t2

Just a few posts up someone was blaming the bible..so that can't be correct.

L.A. Chieffan 04-15-2014 11:45 PM

Most KKK people think Jesus was a wussy God. And the fact that he was Jewish doesn't help matters either.

listopencil 04-16-2014 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10562157)
Make it all 3. The last lady was visiting her mother, and belongs to a Catholic parish in KCMO. So the anti-semite murdered 3 Christians. Then yelled "heil Hitler" Of course that may not matter to him since he apparently hated all religion.

If anyone opposing the death penalty would now like to come forward and make your case for sparing this POS life, you may now do so.

Whelp...I got nothin'.

listopencil 04-16-2014 12:20 AM

Then again, they could surgically remove his arms and legs, then leave him with a black Jewish caretaker until his life is finished shitting out from whatever asshole bore him.

ClevelandBronco 04-16-2014 12:32 AM

Quote:

If anyone opposing the death penalty would now like to come forward and make your case for sparing this POS life, you may now do so.

My God can redeem this piece of shit, even after he's done something like this, which is just one of the almost infinite number of reasons that he's God and I'm not.

Prison Bitch 04-16-2014 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10565550)
Then again, they could surgically remove his arms and legs, then leave him with a black Jewish caretaker until his life is finished shitting out from whatever asshole bore him.

I've been chuckling at the newscasters talking about "hate crimes" charges. Who cares? He's looking at a triple homicide. Capital charges with premeditation. This is a slam-dunk death penalty case if ever there was one, and it should be pursued quickly. Hate crimes, gmafb.

Prison Bitch 04-16-2014 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 10565536)
Most KKK people think Jesus was a wussy God. And the fact that he was Jewish doesn't help matters either.

It's really the first part, reading what these guys post when they pop into message boards. Apparently they (like Lane and Cosmo around here) hate Christians but for very different reasons. They think Christianity is "too nice" and accomodating to minorities and Jews in particular, whereas Atheists think they are too pushy. If they could just get rid of Christianity, they could also get rid of that whole brotherly-love thing, which makes people too forgiving.

Aries Walker 04-16-2014 09:24 PM

Quote:

If it's legal in the state of Kansas, and if he fits the criteria and is duly convicted and sentenced, I can't object to it. Personally, I don't like the death penalty and I think it being used as a tool of vengeance is a bad idea, but if it's the law of the land, then that law should be followed.

When bothers me the most about this thread are the calls for immediate execution, dismemberment, or torture before the guy's even been arraigned. Even the worst person in the world should still get a fair trial, or it diminishes the right for all of us. That's why we have a system, and don't just turn people who look guilty over to posses or lynch mobs.

Prison Bitch 04-16-2014 11:12 PM

Yeah yeah we are all in favor of fair trials. But there's not much appetite to hear much from this guy or his attorneys. Not after he murders 3 innocents (attempting others), is caught, and barks "heil Hitler" out the cop car. It just doesn't seem like we should care all that much what now happens to him.

Dante84 04-16-2014 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10568291)
Yeah yeah we are all in favor of fair trials. But there's not much appetite to hear much from this guy or his attorneys. Not after he murders 3 innocents (attempting others), is caught, and barks "heil Hitler" out the cop car. It just doesn't seem like we should care all that much what now happens to him.

Well thank goodness this didn't happen in Florida.

listopencil 04-17-2014 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10565999)
I've been chuckling at the newscasters talking about "hate crimes" charges. Who cares? He's looking at a triple homicide. Capital charges with premeditation. This is a slam-dunk death penalty case if ever there was one, and it should be pursued quickly. Hate crimes, gmafb.

I honestly don't give a shit why he did it (we are assuming he did it) in any way other than a passing interest in the macabre. There are some people that I don't wish to share the Earth with. I'd have more pity for a rabid dog.

listopencil 04-17-2014 12:50 AM

I guess, if anything, we should be pleased that he did this in such an openly dramatic way. This makes him much easier to identify and eliminate.

Baby Lee 04-17-2014 03:15 AM

Quote:

He could make flowers with The Yellow King, or chained to a bed in the barn.

Hoopsdoc 04-17-2014 06:32 AM

Quote:

See, now THIS is the type of punishment this dingleberry deserves. Bonus points for the "Black Jewish caretaker".

:clap: