ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football FSU QB booted from team after video released of him punching woman at bar (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293284)

Reerun_KC 07-07-2015 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11585718)
She was making a fist.
Looks like self-defense to me.

I'm no lawyer, what do I know?

Self defense? From a girl. He's a bigger pussy that I thought. ****ing cowards.

ThaVirus 07-07-2015 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 11586539)
No there's not. It's cowardly and weak...

Makes that person a garbage life loser.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 11586544)
Anytime you hit a women you are a punk weakass bitch coward.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 11586547)
Self defense? From a girl. He's a bigger pussy that I thought. ****ing cowards.

You're a dumbass

Reerun_KC 07-07-2015 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11586557)
You're a dumbass

I would rather be a dumbass than a guy that hits women.

Can't get anymore pathetic than that.

vailpass 07-07-2015 10:00 PM

High profile qb from a school that can't afford another idiot qb pulling dumb ass moves can't keep himself from pimp training some skank in a bar.
FFS.

Ragged Robin 07-07-2015 10:10 PM

he also gets the **** out right after ROFL

DJ's left nut 07-07-2015 10:25 PM

wait wait wait wait wait.

None of you are noticing the fact that she doesn't swing until he grabs her by the arms and yanks her towards him?

Yeah - have fun throwing the self-defense tag around there. Have more fun trying to tag a battery charge on a girl that threw a swing when a 210 lb athlete grabbed her by the arm and yanked her towards him. The arm that grabs his left hand isn't even hers - its some other chicks.

He shoves into the bar, she mouths at him, he grabs her arm and yanks, she takes a pot shot and he ****ing cold-cocks her. Folks - if prosecutors waste time charging that girl, they should be forced to do every single second of work on it during the weekend so the taxpayers aren't paying for it because there's no way that girl gets convicted of anything.

Deandre Johnson is a low life piece of shit. That's not some pimp slap - the asshole drops his hand, cocks it back and ****ing slugs her. There's some seriously ill intent behind that punch.

Self defense...jesus, just exactly what do you think some swipe from a girl that's trying to pull away from you entitles you to do? Self defense requires a reasonable belief that you're subject to continued harm and it requires that you use only the amount of force reasonably necessary to extract yourself from that harm. Yeah...good luck trying to convince a jury that Johnson was in reasonable apprehension for his physical well being when he was restraining the girl and that a reasonable conclusion was that the way to extract himself from that harm was to ****ing slug her. I mean, nevermind the fact that he could have just let go of her. You want self-defense? How 'bout the girl who's being physically restrained by a man nearly twice her size throwing a swing while still being actively restrained. That's a textbook definition of it folks. For that reason alone he'll lose a self-defense claim - you don't get to enact self-defense if you initiated the act you're now trying to claim you were defending yourself from.

No, self defense won't do shit. No, this girl won't get tagged with anything. You don't get to grab a woman you probably outweigh by 100 lbs, get in her face, pull her towards you, wait for her to take a swing and then ****ing knock her out.

This guy is trash.

splatbass 07-07-2015 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11584740)
If I get a closed fist first, she's getting one.

The only female that ever hit me was my son's mom, Open hand. I shoved her down.

Aren't you the big, tough guy?

I would NEVER hit a woman like that. She barely hit him and he was in no danger. You are a ****ing pussy if you would.

BucEyedPea 07-07-2015 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 11584833)
Disgraceful behavior by both parties. He deserved to get kicked off the team, but if I am a juror in a potential civil trial against the QB, I'm not awarding any damages to her.

This.

BucEyedPea 07-07-2015 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 11586615)
wait wait wait wait wait.

None of you are noticing the fact that she doesn't swing until he grabs her by the arms and yanks her towards him?

I should probably look at the video again, but her other hand was fisted prior. She was about to do something as it appeared to me.

ThaVirus 07-07-2015 10:40 PM

Twice her size? That bitch looks big as shit

Jim Lahey 07-07-2015 10:41 PM

This is obviously because she is racist and probably has a confederate flag flying in her front yard.

BucEyedPea 07-07-2015 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Lahey (Post 11586639)
This is obviously because she is racist and probably has a confederate flag flying in her front yard.

ROFL

RobBlake 07-08-2015 01:17 AM

So, he unwittingly bumps into her making his way in a loud bar *crowded* and she turns around and mouths off to him, then proceeds to raise her fist an he grabs her to stop her from hitting him, and then SHE IS THE ONE TO COLD CLOCK HIM with her LEFT and KNEES him in the groin prior. He responds with a quick right.

So, if you're a person who is willing to suffer potential facial damage because you want to be a captain save a hoe, then feel free to be that dumbass and act like that was a 55lb little princess.

She should face the full brunt of the punishment. She intiated the conflict by A] mouthing something obviously insulting b] raising her fist as an act of threat C] punching him D] kneeing him. Him being 200 lbs is irrelevant, they aren't lining up on the line. She committed assault and battery.

He should have ultimately just shook her or something or talked to the bartender to throw her out.

BigMeatballDave 07-08-2015 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 11586636)
I should probably look at the video again, but her other hand was fisted prior. She was about to do something as it appeared to me.

This is exactly how it appeared to me.

BigMeatballDave 07-08-2015 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 11586539)
No there's not. It's cowardly and weak...

Makes that person a garbage life loser.

So, it's not okay to hit a woman who is hurting a child?