ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Quinn QBotF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259863)

BigChiefFan 05-29-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8644918)
No...because that dipshit ****ed this team by tying himself to Cassel.

ROFL

Tribal Warfare 05-29-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8644812)
I think there is a miscommunication going on in this thread.

No one is stating that Brady Quinn is going to be our QBoTF right out of the gate. FFS....he'll probably never get the chance.

What people are saying is that he has the potential to be a good QB.....if given the chance. 12 starts on a shitty Browns team and 2 years riding the pine behind Jesus Christ himself are not viable chances.

I'll just say this if he had franchise potential the Bronco's wouldn't have released him. Denver would've kept Quinn so he could learn from one the greats at the position.

Hammock Parties 05-29-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8644812)
What people are saying is that he has the potential to be a good QB......

No he doesn't.

He sucks.

What you are saying is the same thing as saying Brodie Croyle has the potential.

Hammock Parties 05-29-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 8644742)
I can agree about the comparisons of Quinn and Cassel. Cassel is better.
run by idiots?....that sounds like you are running the team.

If Quinn was brought here to be our #2, we are run by idiots.

The Franchise 05-29-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8644929)
I'll just say this if he had franchise potential the Bronco's wouldn't have released him. Denver would've kept Quinn so he could learn from one the greats at the position.

Denver offered him a contract. He took less money to come here.

BigMeatballDave 05-29-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8644929)

Denver didnt release him.

Denver actually offered more than the Chiefs did.

Tribal Warfare 05-29-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8644950)

Well Denver didn't offer enough then, because you don't let a QB go with that type of potential.

Setsuna 05-29-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

WTH does that mean? He knew he wasn't going start over Tebow no matter what. Of course he came here for less. Chiefs were the only other team that wanted him. I'm so sick of you, specifically, trying to make it as if he's some saint and because he comes here for less he deserves a shot. He doesn't and if he gets his shot he will be just as horrible as he's always been. I'm surprised I agree on anything with GifHorse but still.

BigMeatballDave 05-29-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8644943)
No he doesn't.

He sucks.

What you are saying is the same thing as saying Brodie Croyle has the potential.

LMAO

I have no idea how Quinn will do here, but it would be hilarious if the Chiefs won 11 games with him starting and to watch you back-peddle.:thumb:

ChiefsCountry 05-29-2012 11:13 AM

Like I said before, seeing the dumbasses in this thread against Quinn means he is going to be our QB.

BigMeatballDave 05-29-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8644960)
WTH does that mean? He knew he wasn't going start over Tebow no matter what. Of course he came here for less. Chiefs were the only other team that wanted him. I'm so sick of you, specifically, trying to make it as if he's some saint and because he comes here for less he deserves a shot. He doesn't and if he gets his shot he will be just as horrible as he's always been. I'm surprised I agree on anything with GifHorse but still.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8644959)
Well Denver didn't offer enough then, because you don't let a QB go with that type of potential.

Nice job of missing the point completely. :thumb:

Tribal Warfare 05-29-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8644968)

The point is simple if a franchise thinks a QB could be the man you keep him no matter what. Did you see GB tossing Aaron Rodgers away? No, they gave him the incentive that he'll be the guy when it was time to cut bait with Favre. Apparently that wasn't in the cards for him which is pretty telling because Manning could be off in a stretcher with a hard hit, then the offense would be Quinn's to command. Denver didn't believe in him enough.

Hammock Parties 05-29-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8644963)
LMAO

I have no idea how Quinn will do here, but it would be hilarious if the Chiefs won 11 games with him starting and to watch you back-peddle.:thumb:

I'd just say I was wrong, and that would be that.

Chances of Quinn ever amounting to anything in the NFL are 1/100.

Setsuna 05-29-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8644968)

The point that he sucks? Oh my bad man...it's not that he sucks, it's that he'll always suck no matter what. I see it now Dave. Thanks. :thumb:

Oh and 11 games?? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Tribal Warfare 05-29-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8644993)
I'd just say I was wrong, and that would be that.

Chances of Quinn ever amounting to anything in the NFL are 1/100.

I wouldn't say that, he has the athletic talent but he's a headcase in way of being gunshy and having a poor internal clock concerning the passrush.

Hammock Parties 05-29-2012 11:28 AM

You know how I said I'd sign off for a year if we won 10 games?

I will sign off permanently if Brady Quinn wins us a playoff game.

Setsuna 05-29-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8645003)

I'll cut my own dick off if Quinn wins 11 games.

The Franchise 05-29-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8645011)

I'll be keeping these quotes.

BigMeatballDave 05-29-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8645032)
I'll be keeping these quotes.

Dont bother. They wont follow thru.

Hell, even if the Chiefs win 10, and Clay takes a yr off like he said. He wont do it.

I dont care if he leaves. It would be entertaining if the Chiefs are good. I just think he'll flip on it before then.

Hammock Parties 05-29-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8645040)
Hell, even if the Chiefs win 10, and Clay takes a yr off like he said. He wont do it.

Yes I will.

I left for a month once of my own will.

The Franchise 05-29-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8644960)

Feel free to find a Jags board.

BigMeatballDave 05-29-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8645041)
Yes I will.

I left for a month once of my own will.

Whoa! A whole month? LOL

Its not a bet, so you're not obligated.

Coogs 05-29-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Yep.

Stay in Denver... comptition is Peyton Manning.
Go to KC... competition is Matt Cassel.

For what is most likely your last chance in the NFL... what to do? What to do?

:hmmm:

Hammock Parties 05-29-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8645053)
Whoa! A whole month? LOL

Its not a bet, so you're not obligated.

Whatever.

We're not winning 10 games.

King_Chief_Fan 05-29-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Brady has to get in the game in the first place and we know that isn't going to happen....Stanzi will be 2nd string. Your bold statement isn't so bold.

Hammock Parties 05-29-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 8645097)
Stanzi will be 2nd string.

People are acting like this is a done deal.

It's not.

tooge 05-29-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8645011)

You gonna do a quarter inch each win or the whole thing at once?

Setsuna 05-29-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8645043)
Feel free to find a Jags board.

I'm not delusional like you are when it comes to players on the Jags.

Setsuna 05-29-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 8645209)

ROFL All at once. But h'ed have to start week 6 or earlier in order for it to be possible. If he doesn't then I get to keep my little buddy.

The Franchise 05-29-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8645329)
I'm not delusional like you are when it comes to players on the Jags.

I never said you were. But you're not a Chiefs fan.....and you bring no intelligent Chiefs discussion to this board.....so feel free to ****ing leave.

Setsuna 05-29-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8645341)
I never said you were. But you're not a Chiefs fan.....and you bring no intelligent Chiefs discussion to this board.....so feel free to ****ing leave.

I thought I do bring intelligent Chiefs discussion. I am the voice of reason and non-homerism. I'm in no way bias when it comes to the Chiefs. That in and of itself is valuable input.

The Franchise 05-29-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8645350)
I thought I do bring intelligent Chiefs discussion. I am the voice of reason and non-homerism. I'm in no way bias when it comes to the Chiefs. That in and of itself is valuable input.

No....you're not. No one here values your input.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-29-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8644949)

You said he was like the 50th best QB which means he's a backup in this league.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-29-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 8645209)

It's a loaded bet. "He" doesn't have one.

ChiefsCountry 05-29-2012 03:50 PM

Man here hoping Brady Quinn leads the Chiefs to lots of victories. We get to take out the trash on this board and the Chiefs winning at the same time. Can't get much better than that.

themanwithnoname 05-29-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 8644783)
Nobody is hanging their hope on Brady Quinn. It's an optomistic look just like those that are calling for Ricky Stanzi.

And where do you get Quinn has had "plenty of chances?". He has had 12 starts over two years for a terrible Browns team in his entire career. That's not even close to what I would call plenty of chances.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's exactly the point. He was so bad that he couldn't even win the Browns QB position, which he was specifically drafted to do and his competition wasn't exactly good. Then he couldn't even sniff the field in Denver when his competition was Orton and Tebow.

Quote:

They did? I'm not seeing anything about him taking less money to come to KC, just that he signed here versus allegedly waiting to see what Manning did (and that the Broncos considered him a better backup for Manning than Tebow). After he threw management under the bus over the Tebow thing (and the fact that they went with Tebow over him in the first place), I kinda think he was done in Denver regardless.

BigMeatballDave 05-29-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themanwithnoname (Post 8645564)
They did? I'm not seeing anything about him taking less money to come to KC, just that he signed here versus allegedly waiting to see what Manning did (and that the Broncos considered him a better backup for Manning than Tebow). After he threw management under the bus over the Tebow thing (and the fact that they went with Tebow over him in the first place), I kinda think he was done in Denver regardless.

http://denver.sbnation.com/denver-br...y-quinn-chiefs

The Franchise 05-29-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themanwithnoname (Post 8645564)
That's exactly the point. He was so bad that he couldn't even win the Browns QB position, which he was specifically drafted to do and his competition wasn't exactly good. Then he couldn't even sniff the field in Denver when his competition was Orton and Tebow.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article...4-b3021deca65a

Quote:

Quinn confirmed on Monday that he took less money than the Broncos were offering to sign a one-year free agent deal in Kansas City. This was before Peyton Manning (apparently) made his decision to wear Denver orange next season.

“I felt like the opportunity to come and play for Kansas City was a better situation for me right now,” Quinn explained. “When you look at the Denver situation there were a lot of unknowns. It was a great organization, but I felt that for me personally it was a better opportunity to go to Kansas City.”

The Franchise 05-29-2012 05:07 PM

And it's been stated PLENTY of ****ing times.......his situation in Cleveland was a complete cluster****. His situation in Denver was him sitting behind Jesus Christ.....do you really think that he was going to beat out Tebow?

aturnis 05-29-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8644949)

They say Quinn was brought in to provide competition for Cassel(young, former 1st round QB). I think they actually brought him in to give the illusion of competition for Cassel and actually provide competition for Stanzi. Trying to push Stanzi to the next level in hopes he's be ready to take a shot at starting soon.

whoman69 05-29-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8645585)
And it's been stated PLENTY of ****ing times.......his situation in Cleveland was a complete cluster****. His situation in Denver was him sitting behind Jesus Christ.....do you really think that he was going to beat out Tebow?

An interim coach with zero chance of keeping the job chose Tebow. Quinn doesn't win these competitions because he isn't that good. His numbers in Cleveland make it seem like he was the love child between Tebow and Cassel. He lost out on the starting job to Tebow twice. He also lost out on the starting job in Cleveland to Derek Anderson twice.

Hammock Parties 05-29-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8645455)
You said he was like the 50th best QB which means he's a backup in this league.

I said he was "maybe" the 50th best.

He makes guys like Sage Rosenfels look good. He's trash.

BigMeatballDave 05-29-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8645804)
An interim coach with zero chance of keeping the job chose Tebow.

Huh?

BoneKrusher 05-29-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 8645792)
They say Quinn was brought in to provide competition for Cassel(young, former 1st round QB). I think they actually brought him in to give the illusion of competition for Cassel and actually provide competition for Stanzi. Trying to push Stanzi to the next level in hopes he's be ready to take a shot at starting soon.

i'd say most likely, you're right.
the problem i have is the wasted time givin to Failco last season should have been game experience for Stanzi.

the Chiefs would be better off for it this year and even as a rookie he couldn't have looked any worse than Failco did.
even if he did look terrible, it would be expected from a rookie of his draft stature.

i guess that blame falls on Haley.

whoman69 05-29-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8645926)
Huh?

The Broncos had an interim coach in 2010 after McDaniels was fired. Please keep up.

BigMeatballDave 05-29-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8645940)
The Broncos had an interim coach in 2010 after McDaniels was fired. Please keep up.

Didnt McDaniels/Xander draft Tebow?

Mr_Tomahawk 05-29-2012 08:01 PM

Don't hear this much about a Chiefs QB:

Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71
#Chiefs OTAs Brady Quinn had a nice deep ball to Brandon Kinnie on a fly route

BoneKrusher 05-29-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8645970)

Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71

you got that right, the last couple seasons usually a deep route would be around 15 yards on a good day.

BigMeatballDave 05-29-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8645940)

McDaniels was fired during the 2010 season. Tebow was drafted before the 2010 season.

Sounds like YOU need to keep up. LOL

whoman69 05-30-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8646021)
McDaniels was fired during the 2010 season. Tebow was drafted before the 2010 season.

Sounds like YOU need to keep up. LOL

Who was the coach when Tebow started? The interim. You really need to catch up.

BigMeatballDave 05-30-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8648167)
Who was the coach when Tebow started? The interim. You really need to catch up.

:rolleyes: Whoa, he started 3 games his rookie season. WTF does this have to do with anything. McDaniels wanted him. He and Xanders drafted him.

Fox started him last season.

I can't even remember the point of this.

The Franchise 05-30-2012 03:13 PM

The point he was trying to make (foolishly) is that the interim coach didn't choose Quinn over Tebow because Quinn isn't better than Tebow.

BigMeatballDave 05-30-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8648261)
The point he was trying to make (foolishly) is that the interim coach didn't choose Quinn over Tebow because Quinn isn't better than Tebow.

Ah, okay.

He started over Quinn because they gave up a lot to draft Tebow, IMO.

aturnis 05-30-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8645970)

Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71

The first good thing I've heard about Quinn in awhile. With the third string he finally does something of note.

Meanwhile, Stanzi has been making WoW throws, and successfully executing the 2min. offense while Quinn ends his 2min. drill with and INT against the 3's.

BoneKrusher 05-30-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 8648482)
The first good thing I've heard about Quinn in awhile. With the third string he finally does something of note.

Meanwhile, Stanzi has been making WoW throws, and successfully executing the 2min. offense while Quinn ends his 2min. drill with and INT against the 3's.

it would make my Day if Stanzi ends up starting this season by week 5.

aturnis 05-30-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8648486)
it would make my Day if Stanzi ends up starting this season by week 5.

It's make my entire season, at least it means they had given up on Cassel(if it occured without injury) and if Stanzi faltered, they could begin to look elsewhere. Say, the draft...?

whoman69 05-30-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8648182)
:rolleyes: Whoa, he started 3 games his rookie season. WTF does this have to do with anything. McDaniels wanted him. He and Xanders drafted him.

Fox started him last season.

I can't even remember the point of this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8648275)
Ah, okay.

He started over Quinn because they gave up a lot to draft Tebow, IMO.

The interim didn't have any stake in that. He put the better player on the field. The Broncs drafted Tebow because they didn't think that Quinn was QBotF material. The interim played Tebow because he was better than Quinn. Fox played Tebow. That's three coaches in the Broncs org that didn't believe he was a QBotF. Why should we?

BoneKrusher 05-30-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 8648490)
It's make my entire season, at least it means they had given up on Cassel(if it occured without injury) and if Stanzi faltered, they could begin to look elsewhere. Say, the draft...?

Yeah, i'm good with this.

Coogs 05-30-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

:thumb:

BigMeatballDave 05-30-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8648496)
The interim didn't have any stake in that. He put the better player on the field. The Broncs drafted Tebow because they didn't think that Quinn was QBotF material. The interim played Tebow because he was better than Quinn. Fox played Tebow. That's three coaches in the Broncs org that didn't believe he was a QBotF. Why should we?

You're fooling yourself.

Not only was Tebow drafted in the 1st, but Denver had to move back into the 1st to get him.

That is why he was chosen to play.

Sorter 05-30-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

That's the main reason I'm confused as to why we're having Cassel start this year. Pioli should want to see what he has in Stanzi so he can make a decision on drafting a QB this year.

Mr_Tomahawk 05-31-2012 07:01 PM

whoman69 05-31-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8648540)
You're fooling yourself.

Not only was Tebow drafted in the 1st, but Denver had to move back into the 1st to get him.

That is why he was chosen to play.

The interim coach didn't have to play him. He was out of a job whatever the result. The GM pretty much knew he was out the door as well. You ignore the fact that the organization felt that with Quinn signed, they still didn't have their QBotF and drafted Tebow. Under those circumstances the coach should be making the decision that makes him look best. Watch Moneyball. Art Howe wasn't going along with the GMs orders because he knew he was going to be with another team. He had to make decisions the right decisions with the team that would have other GMs interested in hiring him, not going with some screwball theory from a GM.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-04-2012 07:13 PM

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...-west-notes-78

UPDATE: The Kansas City Star reports Chiefs’ receiver Jonathan Baldwin as back at practice after he dealt with a migraine headache last week. Also, the paper reports Brady Quinn was back working with the second team. Ricky Stanzi was with the second unit last week. I think this rotation will not be figured out until late in the preseason. I think Quinn goes to camp as the favorite to be the backup.

rico 06-04-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8658633)
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...-west-notes-78

UPDATE: The Kansas City Star reports Chiefs’ receiver Jonathan Baldwin as back at practice after he dealt with a migraine headache last week. Also, the paper reports Brady Quinn was back working with the second team. Ricky Stanzi was with the second unit last week. I think this rotation will not be figured out until late in the preseason. I think Quinn goes to camp as the favorite to be the backup.

I didn't click on the link because I am lazy and on an EVO, but I'm assuming that is a Williamson generalization? It comes off like one...not that I am expecting the claim to turn out any differently when things eventually unravel or anything.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-04-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8658641)
I didn't click on the link because I am lazy and on an EVO, but I'm assuming that is a Williamson generalization? It comes off like one...not that I am expecting the claim to turn out any differently when things eventually unravel or anything.

Pretty much...

Mr_Tomahawk 06-05-2012 07:29 PM

rico 06-05-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8661073)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yGeA_PC563...rotch+grab.jpg

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/BradyQuinnYMCA.jpg

Pretty dang homo, yo.

Okie_Apparition 06-05-2012 07:50 PM

I wonder if Zorn's glasses came with a mind eraser pen

RustShack 06-05-2012 08:00 PM

Stanzi almost sounds as good as Croyle did during OTA's. But at least Stanzi has a team around him.

BossChief 06-05-2012 08:07 PM

I bet Quinn and Orton made out.

Nttawwt

SAUTO 06-05-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 8661166)
Stanzi almost sounds as good as Croyle did during OTA's. But at least Stanzi has a team around him.

And he doesn't have a history of injuries
Posted via Mobile Device

rico 06-05-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8661188)
I bet Quinn and Orton made out.

Nttawwt

I bet Quinn at least grabbed Orton's crotch while Orton stood there oblivious, holding a bottle of Jack Daniels in a drunken stupor.

Frankie 06-06-2012 09:35 AM

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2...k.SlMa.81.jpeg

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/BradyQuinnYMCA.jpg

Brady Queen

Mr_Tomahawk 06-11-2012 06:58 PM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ng-camp/page/2

"Matt Cassel is clearly entrenched as the starter and is in no real danger of losing his starting job this season.

Cassel has played well in spots but has lacked consistency during his time in Kansas City. He needs to play well in 2012, and fans are waiting for him to become a franchise quarterback.

Look for Brady Quinn to snag the backup role despite a charge from young Ricky Stanzi, who has impressed during OTAs.

Quinn is familiar with Brian Daboll's offense, and that should play in his favor."

Okie_Apparition 06-11-2012 07:09 PM

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/...45_6_11_12.jpg

ChiefsCountry 06-11-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8673335)
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ng-camp/page/2

He needs to play well in 2012, and fans are waiting for him to become a franchise quarterback.

The only one waiting for him to be a franchise quarterback is the Fat **** named Scott Pioli. Us fans knew he was garbage the day he was traded here.

milkman 06-11-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Quinn is familiar with Brian Daboll's offense, and that should play in his favor."

I know what a guitar looks like, and that means exactly as much as Quinn's familiarity with DaBoll's offense.

Neither of us can play.

Thig Lyfe 06-11-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Matt Cassel is clearly entrenched as the starter and is in no real danger of losing his starting job this season.

i want to die

BigChiefFan 06-11-2012 10:24 PM

What in the Hell would possess somebody to grab another man's crotch, besides the obvious? Quinn's a flamer.