ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Teos made up gf (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268978)

Predarat 01-17-2013 01:46 PM

Today Lennay Kekua met Dear Abbey.

The Franchise 01-17-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9328431)
If he was punked, why did he talk about in detail numerous times about meeting her and spending time with her?

I believe this was perpetrated by Te'o and at some level ND too...you KNOW his story swayed voters in both the polls and the Heisman, it benefited both of them huge.

There's just no frickin way the best LB on the arguably the most recognized college in America had an internet girlfriend for THREE YEARS that he never saw in person...GTFO outta here.

This girl is supposedly the love of his life and he doesn't even go to the funeral? Sooooo many inconsistencies and things that make you shake your head about this.

I still think that it started out with him being duped and it exploded into Te'o and his family lying to try and cover it.

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9328422)
There is a lot of question about it, you are just too cynical to see it.

Wrong

MatriculatingHank 01-17-2013 01:47 PM

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...48272583_n.jpg

warpaint* 01-17-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Follow the evidence and apply occams razor. It seems clear he lied about something.

Crush 01-17-2013 01:49 PM

Either way, I'm just glad that this has killed the Teo at No. 1 overall talk.

Jerm 01-17-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9328435)
I still think that it started out with him being duped and it exploded into Te'o and his family lying to try and cover it.

I could SEE that...def not ruling it out, I personally think it started out as a joking kind of thing but once Teo/Notre Dame saw what it was getting them, they went full bore with it and ran with it.

Swarbrick's PC last night was a great performance...the tears? Come on now.

splatbass 01-17-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9328437)
Wrong

Right. You always believe the worst. It is your MO here on CP.

saphojunkie 01-17-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9328437)
Wrong

Okay, USC boy.

splatbass 01-17-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warpaint* (Post 9328450)
Follow the evidence and apply occams razor. It seems clear he lied about something.

Certainly. It is not clear he knew she was fake. You should apply Occam's razor. If he was in on it from the start, for all the reasons people have said - hype for the Heisman, covering up that he is gay- that is a way too complicated way to go about achieving those things. There are much simpler ways to do it, like dating a few real women for example. There is no need to invent a very complicated and easy to discover ruse.

saphojunkie 01-17-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9328451)
Either way, I'm just glad that this has killed the Teo at No. 1 overall talk.

And this.

Jerm 01-17-2013 01:52 PM

So at the very best here with this story Manti Te'o is the dumbest SOB walking God's green earth....still not exactly flattering lol.

Frazod 01-17-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9328426)
Part of me still believes that he really is that dumb and was duped the whole time. There would be nothing to gain from this for him. It's easy as **** to expose as false and there would be no way that he could remove himself from it.

I was talking about this at lunch with some of my friends - one of them suggested that he may be gay, and this fake girlfriend thing is part of the smokescreen to cover it up. I don't think you'll see the rainbow flag flying over the golden dome anytime soon.

If this has been discussed before, my apologies. I'm not digging through a 600+ post thread about some Notre Dame douchebag.

Jerm 01-17-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9328467)
I was talking about this at lunch with some of my friends - one of them suggested that he may be gay, and this fake girlfriend thing is part of the smokescreen to cover it up. I don't think you'll see the rainbow flag flying over the golden dome anytime soon.

If this has been discussed before, my apologies. I'm not digging through a 600+ post thread about some Notre Dame douchebag.

That was a rumor making the rounds on Twitter last night...that he and Tuiasosopspospso or whatever his name is are gay and concocted this entire thing to cover it up.

Frazod 01-17-2013 01:56 PM

You'd think the guy could at least find a living, breathing beard to hook up with in public once in a while.

splatbass 01-17-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

There are much simpler ways to cover up being gay. Go out on a few dates a real women for example. It is a tried and true method that gay men do all the time. Inventing a complicated and easily discovered ruse would be a really dumb way to do something that would be simple to do.

saphojunkie 01-17-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9328476)
That was a rumor making the rounds on Twitter last night...that he and Tuiasosopspospso or whatever his name is are gay and concocted this entire thing to cover it up.

This is more likely to me than the "Maybe in a few years I could be a Heisman candidate, and this PR will really help!" nonsense.

warpaint* 01-17-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9328460)
Certainly. It is not clear he knew she was fake. You should apply Occam's razor. If he was in on it from the start, for all the reasons people have said - hype for the Heisman, covering up that he is gay- that is a way too complicated way to go about achieving those things. There are much simpler ways to do it, like dating a few real women for example. There is no need to invent a very complicated and easy to discover ruse.

I am not disagreeing w/ you. I have already posted as much somewhere in these 40+ pages.

At least based on what we know at this time I think much of what you have said makes more sense than any of that.

There's so much to the story that I'm not marrying myself to anything just yet. It's still playing out.

Crush 01-17-2013 01:59 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cWmpGhIZJWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jerm 01-17-2013 02:00 PM

Why do I get this feeling that when it's all said and done and everything about this story is revealed it's going to be 100x more bizarre than it already is......if that's possible.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-17-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9325749)
ROFL

LMAO

Wait, wait....I got this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgkBWZXVLyk

BOOM!

warpaint* 01-17-2013 02:02 PM

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...tter-manti-teo

That @LennayKay account isn't what you think it is
By Brian Floyd on Jan 17, 12:10a
Let's review how Twitter works, shall we?

FACEBOOK

TWITTER
So there's this account, with this tweet:

L K@LennayKay
It isn't fair to drag Reagan and Troy into this.. a lot of truths and myths need to be addressed here, and they will be at noon PST tomorrow
16 Jan 13 ReplyRetweetFavorite
That's one of the accounts used by Lennay Kekua, the hoax girlfriend of Manti Te'o and the weirdest damn story ever. And yes, there are old retweets from Manti Te'o on that timeline -- two of the three tweets are of the variety.

And that account has sure fooled a lot of people. Fooled because it's not her. Or whoever was pretending to be her. Or ... you know what, who knows who was running that account? First, we have this. It's a neat tool that tells you when Twitter accounts were created.

The account was created today. Which means it was deactivated, released back into the wild, and then picked back up ... after Deadspin broke its story. Because this is Twitter and trolling is the name of the game.

Now, how did those old Manti Te'o tweets get there? Simply, a plain retweet shows the original timestamp. It's a great way to fake an account, actually (don't do this ever).

And don't fall for the account that follows Manti Te'o, Rey Maualuga, Troy Polamalu and Reagan Maui'a and was created in the wake of the bombshell. If we've learned anything, it's to be skeptical of, well ... everything.

TLO 01-17-2013 02:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I fail at gifs.

Skyy God 01-17-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

There are few questions other than why. Apparently you're just bad at evaluating evidence.

warpaint* 01-17-2013 02:13 PM

Well this doesn't help Ol' boy...

http://deadspin.com/5976762/?utm_cam...ium=socialflow

Manti Te’o’s Teammates Had Their Doubts About Lennay Kekua
Barry Petchesky
The big question is: What did he know and when did he know it? We may never get a straight answer from Te'o. Nor from his family, who have thrown hissy-fits anytime the media doesn't work as Manti's PR agency. But what about those who spent the most time with Te'o over the last few years. According to reports, Teo's teammates had suspicions about Lennay Kekau going back to the beginning of this season.

Sports reporter Jackie Pepper spoke to a member of the Notre Dame football team who declined to be named. That player said Te'o's story didn't add up, but they never confronted him about it.

The Notre Dame football player, who asked for anonymity, told Pepper On Sports, "No we all knew he had only seen her once. But when the media was saying how he went through both deaths we knew," said the source, referring to the back-to-back deaths of Te'o's grandmother and girlfriend Lennay Kekua, who allegedly died of Leukemia.

[...]

In response to my follow-up question asking if the source thought that Te'o kept the story going because of the media attention, the player replied, "Yeah. Right after the Michigan [State] game. He should have never brought her in the media. His grandma passing was enough."

Notre Dame's victory over Michigan State and subsequent media explosion appears to have been the turning point for the source and many of his teammates.

The source said while the players discussed their suspicions amongst themselves, they never confronted Te'o.

"We would never bring it up. But we would look at him when he would get all emotional during media about his girl," the player said.

When asked if he thought Te'o was a good actor, the player replied, "Very good."

That player believes Te'o initially fell for a hoax, but carried on with it for the publicity even after he discovered the truth. That fits with what Tyler Moorehead, the Notre Dame rep for college sports network College Spun, recounts from the on-campus gossip:

The debate among teammates wasn't whether or not Manti actually knew this girl - it was clear that they had been in contact; no, players just didn't think that it was fair to call Lennay Kekua Manti's girlfriend, period (it is well-known on campus that he has had relations with other girls during his time at Notre Dame). They recognized what was going on for what it was - a terrible publicity stunt used to fuel Manti Te'o's Heisman campaign. In fact, many of the players privately commented that they didn't want the students to wear leis in support of Manti and wouldn't participate themselves - they cited that the team never responded so publicly to tragic events for other players. But there was also the feeling that Manti didn't deserve to benefit from publicity from the death of somebody he barely knew.

Last night, AD Jack Swarbrick hitched his and the university's wagon to Te'o's flawed version of events. The crux was that Te'o only learned he had been hoaxed on Dec. 6, and the university didn't find out until Dec. 26. But if Te'o's teammates knew something was up going back to September, and he continued to repeat the lie to reporters throughout the season, then something doesn't add up with his story. And remember, it's Notre Dame's official story now, too.

splatbass 01-17-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 9328537)
There are few questions other than why. Apparently you're just bad at evaluating evidence.

No, I just pay attention to ALL the evidence, not just what suits me. And living in Hawaii not far from his home town for 21 years gives me a perspective in understandinh him that you cpearly don't have and don't care to see.

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9328420)
We'll probably never know.

I have a feeling we'll know. The dude is bound to crack at some point, either before The Combines, during or after.

This will seriously affect his already slipping draft stock and if he doesn't come clean, the dude is ****ed.

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9328459)
Okay, USC boy.

Hmm? I'm not a USC boy, fan, or alumni.

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9328501)
Why do I get this feeling that when it's all said and done and everything about this story is revealed it's going to be 100x more bizarre than it already is......if that's possible.

Yes

frankotank 01-17-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9328342)

holy SHIT!
the hell with this stupid Teo story.
damn that last paragraph.....damn....

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

It's an interesting theory, especially since none of his teammates have come to his defense publicly. Either they knew that he was gay and didn't want to talk about or he's not gay and they don't want to talk about it.

The story is just flat out weird.

That said, I've never met someone that I initially thought was gay but wasn't.

So if he's gay, I don't think there's much of a chance that he could hide it from his teammates.

AndChiefs 01-17-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9328594)
No, I just pay attention to ALL the evidence, not just what suits me. And living in Hawaii not far from his home town for 21 years gives me a perspective in understandinh him that you cpearly don't have and don't care to see.

Certainly wouldn't create a blind spot.

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Which is what? What's your perspective that mainlanders are unable to see?

jallmon 01-17-2013 02:51 PM

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/17/notr...uble_standard/

Not a big fan of Salon, but this is an interesting article.
Can't speak to the veracity of it.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-17-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9328652)

MOOK-A-LOOK-A-LOOK-A-LOOK-A-LAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUU....

(Do you see it now?)

frankotank 01-17-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jallmon (Post 9328660)
http://www.salon.com/2013/01/17/notr...uble_standard/

Not a big fan of Salon, but this is an interesting article.
Can't speak to the veracity of it.

Q

The Franchise 01-17-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warpaint* (Post 9328541)

That player believes Te'o initially fell for a hoax, but carried on with it for the publicity even after he discovered the truth.

And that's what I think happened. It started out as being duped....ND and Te'o saw the publicity he got from the story and ran with it.

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9328667)
And that's what I think happened. It started out as being duped....ND and Te'o saw the publicity he got from the story and ran with it.

Dude, that doesn't make any sense. He said he met her in 2009. His father says she visited Hawaii.

She doesn't exist, so both men are lying.

Plus, the girl whose photos were used was friends with Tuiososopo. She completely freaked out when she heard about their usage.

Skyy God 01-17-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Here's the evidence and why it's impossible he was catfished.

1) Te'o stated he met her in person.

2) The alleged photos of the fake dead gf were actually of a classmate of Teo'o's friend, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo

3) It's goddamn 2013 and there's no way on God's green earth a long distance relationship between 2 college students wouldn't be conducted over Skype/Facetime/etc.*

If he met her in person, then he would have gotten her name, correct FB account, and so forth, making fraudulent representation impossible.

If he lied about #1, we're supposed to believe he continued to date someone who refused to verify their identify, hotness, etc. He'd have to be Simple Jack to put up with that treatment when live hot coeds were available in South Bend.

*You might think this is opinion rather than fact. However, with the benefit of discovery and cross-examination, it would be uncovered that Te'o used that technology to talk to his family back in Hawaii. Why would he not extend the same to his allegedly hot, smart gf.

whoman69 01-17-2013 03:01 PM

I find it really hard to believe he wasn't in on the cover up. If you had a gf that was on the Stanford vollyball team, wouldn't you check to see how she was doing? I'm really surprised ND is sticking their neck out for a player who isn't in their program anymore. If this blows up, both will look bad.

The Franchise 01-17-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9328686)
Dude, that doesn't make any sense. He said he met her in 2009. His father says she visited Hawaii.

Plus, the girl whose photos were used was friends with Tuiososopo. She completely freaked out when she heard about their usage.

I'll believe what I want. :D

Skyy God 01-17-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9328701)
I find it really hard to believe he wasn't in on the cover up. If you had a gf that was on the Stanford vollyball team, wouldn't you check to see how she was doing? I'm really surprised ND is sticking their neck out for a player who isn't in their program anymore. If this blows up, both will look bad.

A Catholic institution arrogantly attempting a cover-up should't surprise anyone at this point....

The Franchise 01-17-2013 03:03 PM

The dumbest thing Notre Dame did was tying themselves to this ****ing story.

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9328710)

Yeah, they really handled it poorly.

Frazod 01-17-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9328710)

That and thinking the could compete with Alabama. :p

The Franchise 01-17-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9328720)
That and thinking the could compete with Alabama. :p

Too soon, you bastard. :D

Skyy God 01-17-2013 03:08 PM

http://www.headingfortheexits.com/hf...-lennay-kekua/

BlackHelicopters 01-17-2013 03:17 PM

I'm confused. The gay man's non existent GF is now dead?

ptlyon 01-17-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9328759)
I'm confused. The gay man's non existent GF is now dead?

YES

splatbass 01-17-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9328652)

I've already talked about it extensively IN THIS THREAD. Please pay attention.

If you knew the people of Laie you would see that it is certainly possible he is just a naive dupe. If you understood ohana - family (not necessarily blood relatives) - you would see he wouldn't have a gay relationship with his ohana.

Chiefnj2 01-17-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9328785)

If you knew the people of Laie you would see that it is certainly possible he is just a naive dupe. .

Are you saying that the team that drafts him can pay him in shiny beads and colorful fabric?

splatbass 01-17-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9328686)

His father also said he didn't meet her when she was in Hawaii. A very important point you are disingenuously leaving out.

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

He said he MET her, in person, in 2009.

His father said she VISITED Hawaii when Te'o was there and he expected her to be his daughter-in-law.

He's lying, regardless of how dumb he may be.

Quote:

If you knew the people of Laie you would see that it is certainly possible he is just a naive dupe. If you understood ohana - family (not necessarily blood relatives) - you would see he wouldn't have a gay relationship with his ohana.

No one in the history of the world has ever had sex with a blood relative.

BigCatDaddy 01-17-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Denial is more than a river in Laie.

splatbass 01-17-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 9328690)
Here's the evidence and why it's impossible he was catfished.

1) Te'o stated he met her in person.

2) The alleged photos of the fake dead gf were actually of a classmate of Teo'o's friend, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo

3) It's goddamn 2013 and there's no way on God's green earth a long distance relationship between 2 college students wouldn't be conducted over Skype/Facetime/etc.*

If he met her in person, then he would have gotten her name, correct FB account, and so forth, making fraudulent representation impossible.

If he lied about #1, we're supposed to believe he continued to date someone who refused to verify their identify, hotness, etc. He'd have to be Simple Jack to put up with that treatment when live hot coeds were available in South Bend.

*You might think this is opinion rather than fact. However, with the benefit of discovery and cross-examination, it would be uncovered that Te'o used that technology to talk to his family back in Hawaii. Why would he not extend the same to his allegedly hot, smart gf.

1. So? A lot of people lie about online relationships. It doesn't prove he was in on it.

2. A classmate that wasn't a classmate of Te'o, so it doesn't prove anything.

3. He said that when he asked her to Skype she always made excuses.

You evidence is not proof of anything. It is just your interpretation - in other words OPINION. Which is all any of us have right now.

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9328791)
His father also said he didn't meet her when she was in Hawaii. A very important point you are disingenuously leaving out.

Disingenuous? Uh, no.

It implicates Manti even further.

splatbass 01-17-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9328789)
Are you saying that the team that drafts him can pay him in shiny beads and colorful fabric?

No, how the **** would you get that out of what I said?

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9328796)
1. So? A lot of people lie about online relationships. It doesn't prove he was in on it.

2. A classmate that wasn't a classmate of Te'o, so it doesn't prove anything.

3. He said that when he asked her to Skype she always made excuses.

You evidence is not proof of anything. It is just your interpretation - in other words OPINION. Which is all any of us have right now.

Yeah, excuses for FOUR YEARS!

ROFL

Are you really this naive yourself?

splatbass 01-17-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9328794)
Denial is more than a river in Laie.

There is no river in Laie.

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9328801)
No, how the **** would you get that out of what I said?

You said he was a naive dupe (Dupe? What the hell is a Dupe?).

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9328804)

:drool:

splatbass 01-17-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9328803)
Yeah, excuses for FOUR YEARS!

ROFL

Are you really this naive yourself?

Are you this narrow minded yourself? Of course you are, you prove it every day here.

Hootie 01-17-2013 03:35 PM

here's my question:

who ****ing cares?

splatbass 01-17-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9328806)
You said he was a naive dupe (Dupe? What the hell is a Dupe?).

dupe (dp, dyp)
n.
1. An easily deceived person.
2. A person who functions as the tool of another person or power.
tr.v. duped, dup·ing, dupes
To deceive (an unwary person). See Synonyms at deceive.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dupe

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9328809)
Are you this narrow minded yourself? Of course you are, you prove it every day here.

Oh, give me a ****ing break.

Who in the ****ing world would believe a story like this? He Skyped with his parents during that time but his GIRLFRIEND refused for FOUR YEARS?

My disbelief isn't narrow mindedness. It's that someone would actually BELIEVE a horseshit lie like that as truth.

Titty Meat 01-17-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Manning's Nuts (Post 9328810)
here's my question:

who ****ing cares?

Why did you catfish someone?

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Manning's Nuts (Post 9328810)
here's my question:

who ****ing cares?

From all the internet chatter, several million people.

Notre Dame is a very polarizing school. There are very few people that feel "meh" when it's mentioned. You either love the school or hate the school.

The mere fact that their "star" linebacker was caught in a lie that was picked up by nearly every major media publication, ABC, NBC, CBS and ESPN makes it GREAT fodder.

splatbass 01-17-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9328816)
Oh, give me a ****ing break.

Who in the ****ing world would believe a story like this? He Skyped with his parents during that time but his GIRLFRIEND refused for FOUR YEARS?

My disbelief isn't narrow mindedness. It's that someone would actually BELIEVE a horseshit lie like that as truth.

There is an entire TV show and a movie about this kind of thing, so why would it be unbelievable?

Hell, we believe you are a Hollywood big shot, so apparently we all all pretty gullible.

DeezNutz 01-17-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9328804)

Bullshit. My family has gone on float trips there for years. /Te'o

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9328824)
There is an entire TV show and a movie about this kind of thing, so why would it be unbelievable?

Hell, we believe you are a Hollywood big shot, so apparently we all all pretty gullible.

First off, the movie came out in 2010. The creators of said movie turned it into a TV show in 2012.

What Pro-Te'o camp is now claiming wasn't even in the public domain when he says he "met" this girl in 2009.

I have a very hard time believing that his "relative" (and I use that term very loosely) in Lancaster, California schemed this whole thing a year before the movie was released.

And, it was a itsy-bitsy tiny movie to boot.

Titty Meat 01-17-2013 03:44 PM

Do you guys know how many bitches Dane has creampied!?!

The Franchise 01-17-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9328832)
First off, the movie came out in 2010. The creators of said movie turned it into a TV show in 2012.

What Pro-Te'o camp is now claiming wasn't even in the public domain when he says he "met" this girl in 2009.

I have a very hard time believing that his "relative" (and I use that term very loosely) in Lancaster, California schemed this whole thing a year before the movie was released.

And, it was a itsy-bitsy tiny movie to boot.

They met in 2009. There is no report of when they first started "dating".

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9328839)
They met in 2009. There is no report of when they first started "dating".

Right, that's what I said.

The reports have been that they became a "couple" about a year later, so 2010.

Either way, there is no way that I am going to believe that a superstar Notre Dame football stud isn't pulling ass like Brad Pitt on that campus, but in reality has a girlfriend that he never sees, never Skypes and who never makes an appearance at Notre Dame once during his four year tenure.

It's just too unbelievable. Check that: It's absurd.

Skyy God 01-17-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9328842)

Either way, there is no way that I am going to believe that a superstar Notre Dame football stud isn't pulling ass like Brad Pitt on that campus, but in reality has a girlfriend that he never sees, never Skypes and who never makes an appearance at Notre Dame once during his four year tenure.

Plus, he already recanted the 2009 meeting at the Stanford game in his statement last night. The first of many lies he'll cop to, no doubt.

KCUnited 01-17-2013 03:55 PM

Te'o really believes Rolando McClain's real name is **** Y'All.

Skyy God 01-17-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9328856)
splatbass really believes Rolando McClain's real name is **** Y'All.

FYP

splatbass 01-17-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Either way, there is no way that I am going to believe that a superstar Notre Dame football stud isn't pulling ass like Brad Pitt on that campus, but in reality has a girlfriend that he never sees,

Well, he is a Mormon. As I said before there is a Mormon college in his hometown, BYU-Hawaii, and that town is the only college town I know of with no night life whatsoever. If Tebow can remain a virgin due to his religious beliefs why would you believe Te'o wouldn't?

BigCatDaddy 01-17-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9328862)
Well, he is a Mormon. As I said before there is a Mormon college in his hometown, BYU-Hawaii, and that town is the only college town I know of with no night life whatsoever. If Tebow can remain a virgin due to his religious beliefs why would you believe Te'o wouldn't?

Come on man. You need to remove the Teo cock from your mouth. (Sorry if Q)

The Franchise 01-17-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

He's a Mormon on a Catholic campus. It's not crazy to think that he wouldn't be pulling tail if he didn't want to.

bowener 01-17-2013 04:03 PM

He is mormon. Perhaps he was/is accustomed to the idea of passing notes and texting with girls instead of actually touching them before marriage.

Nope. He ****ing knew.