ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389665)
lol, fair enough. My point is that a lengthy manifesto usually means that whoever wrote it has many issues he/she wants to address. It's generally an indication of an agenda. If this guy wants everyone to understand him, going on a killing rampage is not the way to do it. His manifesto is simply a precurser to an agenda which he will try to enact however possible. Be it revenge against the LAPD and social change on a larger scale.

All I'm saying is this will be another arrow in the quiver of the gun control people in DC. I've tied it into the fact that it's irony of irony that the majority of these shooters who have used guns to kill people are Democrats or lean to the leftist agenda. I'm just pointing this stuff out.

What was the question he posed at the beginning?:D

Rausch 02-09-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389665)
All I'm saying is this will be another arrow in the quiver of the gun control people in DC.

Why should this be special?

The inner city poor have been killing each other for DECADES.

Now that some white people get shot a black president has a problem with it?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...jzijo1_400.gif

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9389713)
Why should this be special?

The inner city poor have been killing each other for DECADES.

Now that some white people get shot a black president has a problem with it?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...jzijo1_400.gif

And why have we been ignoring their liberal cries for gun control?

I heard Piers Morgan has a huge inner city following, as well.

Rausch 02-09-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389740)

I heard Piers Morgan has a huge inner city following, as well.

That's it.

I'm racist...

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 03:55 PM

Inner city supports gun control because it makes them less likely to be shot

Frazod 02-09-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389427)
Right...

I was addressing you, the poster, rather than the post.

Now off to DC with ya, :skip:

So, after "calling me out" in a post you misread that had nothing to do with guns, you cite THREE posts in a 500+ post thread as evidence that I'm trying to turn this thread into a gun control debate, and then you yourself turn it into a gun control debate after I quit posting. Brilliant!

But you're really pro-gun, right?

I'll tell you what. I'll post however and wherever I like, and I won't worry about what a mentally defective little bitch like you thinks about it. I also recommend that if you own any firearms, you find one of those dumbass turn-in programs and get rid of them immediately. Use the proceeds to buy yourself a nice new purse.

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390125)
So, after "calling me out" in a post you misread that had nothing to do with guns, you cite THREE posts in a 500+ post thread as evidence that I'm trying to turn this thread into a gun control debate, and then you yourself turn it into a gun control debate after I quit posting. Brilliant!

I'll tell you what. I'll post however and wherever I like, and I won't worry about what a mentally defective little bitch like you thinks about it. I also recommend that if you own any firearms, you find one of those dumbass turn-in programs and get rid of them immediately. Use the proceeds to buy yourself a nice new purse.

LMAO

LoneWolf 02-09-2013 05:26 PM

Holy shit, this is the Magic Johnson of threads. It has AIDS, but just refuses to die.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390125)

:)

Continue to qualify your stupidity with angst and anger. It only makes you look like an angry old man who fails to heed to reason.

Frazod 02-09-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9390178)
:)

Continue to qualify your stupidity with angst and anger. It only makes you look like an angry old man who fails to heed to reason.

If I ever suffer brain damage, I'll make a point to revisit this post. It might make more sense then.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390185)
If I ever suffer brain damage, I'll make a point to revisit this post. It might make more sense then.

This is counterintuitive.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 05:55 PM

BTW, holy shit man. Do you have self-esteem issues?

A fairly innocuous comment about not turning this into a gun control debate was met with a disproportionate response.

Wow, do they have internet anger management?

HonestChieffan 02-09-2013 05:56 PM

Did they find the dude yet? Spent the day working and dont care to listen to the news

Fairplay 02-09-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9390215)
Did they find the dude yet? Spent the day working and dont care to listen to the news

Don't derail the thread man, we have people on here fighting about gun control and such.

Carlota69 02-09-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389297)
Frazod is to gun control debate as any Geno nuthugger is to QB #1 debate.

You are trying so hard to turn this into a gun control debate by :Poke: anyone who will play with you. Are you bored or something?

I don't know if he was trying to turn into a gun debate or not, but it felt to me that he wanted to be point out that the media was controlling the game when in actuality Dorner is controlling the media, thereby controlling the game. Then he wanted to point out that I'm scared even though I have done or said nothing of the sort. Not sure if he meant to or not, but I also got the feeling he was trying to be a dick, for sport.

Carlota69 02-09-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9390215)

Nothing yet. Dude isn't going to be found until he wants to be found.

Titty Meat 02-09-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9390210)

A fairly innocuous comment about not turning this into a gun control debate was met with a disproportionate response.

Pot kettle

Cannibal 02-09-2013 06:16 PM

All these redneck gun nuts think they're so tough. In reality, they're just super annoying assholes.

Frazod 02-09-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

You seem awfully delicate - can I get you a tissue? And here's a thought - if you don't want to attract my attention, perhaps you shouldn't accuse me of doing things I haven't done. Your "fairly innocuous comment" was a ****ing lie. Go lie about somebody else.

Frazod 02-09-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9390253)
All these redneck gun nuts think they're so tough. In reality, they're just super annoying assholes.

As opposed to sniping liberal ****s on the internet, right? LMAO

In58men 02-09-2013 06:18 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/10/quqaju7y.jpg

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390254)
You seem awfully delicate - can I get you a tissue? And here's a thought - if you don't want to attract my attention, perhaps you shouldn't accuse me of doing things I haven't done. Your "fairly innocuous comment" was a ****ing lie. Go lie about somebody else.

Yes, choosing to refrain from being a complete whackjob because someone hurt my feelings makes me "delicate".

Somehow, in your mind, acting like an internet hardass makes you feel like you're making a point. But really, you are just compensating for the lack of substance in your posts.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9390242)
I don't know if he was trying to turn into a gun debate or not, but it felt to me that he wanted to be point out that the media was controlling the game when in actuality Dorner is controlling the media, thereby controlling the game. Then he wanted to point out that I'm scared even though I have done or said nothing of the sort. Not sure if he meant to or not, but I also got the feeling he was trying to be a dick, for sport.

Yeah, I responded to the poster instead of the post.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9390261)

ROFL

Awesome.

mr. tegu 02-09-2013 07:07 PM

So this guy had years to plan this and managed to kill three innocent people? Doesn't seem all that intelligent and well thought out to me.

Also, people get fired. Guy clearly has a distorted view of himself. He really thinks he is doing something grand an important by killing people and threatening others. If he really wanted to expose these people he could have gone about in a much better way that could actually have led to him being respected. Instead, the manifesto and the whole thing do nothing but justify his being fired.

notorious 02-09-2013 07:38 PM

This piece of shit needs to go down hard.

Brianfo 02-09-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9390407)
So this guy had years to plan this and managed to kill three innocent people? Doesn't seem all that intelligent and well thought out to me.

Also, people get fired. Guy clearly has a distorted view of himself. He really thinks he is doing something grand an important by killing people and threatening others. If he really wanted to expose these people he could have gone about in a much better way that could actually have led to him being respected. Instead, the manifesto and the whole thing do nothing but justify his being fired.

Solid post

KC native 02-09-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

This site is frazzled's whole identity. If he thinks he is slighted or insulted, he goes off the rails. Add in his limited mental capacity and you get angry frazzled.

GloryDayz 02-09-2013 08:04 PM

I wonder if one of Dorner's desires was to raise awareness and get society talking/arguing about larger issues like public discourse and the LAPD in general?

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 08:20 PM

Happy Hunting LAPD... Put a bullet in this scumbags brain

Dallas Chief 02-09-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9390534)
I wonder if one of Dorner's desires was to raise awareness and get society talking/arguing about larger issues like public discourse and the LAPD in general?

I don't think so. I read most of his writing and he sounds like a complete nutjob with his odes to beautiful famous women, Bill Cosby, Michelle Obama, and that strange little man Ellen Degeneres. Ramblings of somebody with some serious chemical imbalances, mania, severe narcissism, a serious invincibility complex, and a shit ton of I Me Mine going on. He's no hero, just another psycopathic famewhore.

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 9390624)
I don't think so. I read most of his writing and he sounds like a complete nutjob with his odes to beautiful famous women, Bill Cosby, Michelle Obama, and that strange little man Ellen Degeneres. Ramblings of somebody with some serious chemical imbalances, mania, severe narcissism, a serious invincibility complex, and a shit ton of I Me Mine going on. He's no hero, just another psycopathic famewhore.

^ Nailed it

Chief_For_Life58 02-09-2013 09:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hit up bigbear today with some friends. they got over a foot of new snow yesterday. lifty told me dorners truck was found just above lift 7. he (or someone) drove up a national forest access road. crazy. anyway it was a great day out there I think alot of people got scared away cus of the whole thing. glad they did. they missed the best day of the season! those suckers!

Easy 6 02-09-2013 09:26 PM

Trying to catch up on this thread and... wow... its gone right off the cliff.

No ones dying, but theres an awful lot of character assassination.

WE ARE ALL DORNER

houstonwhodat 02-09-2013 09:29 PM

I hope they drag his ass through the street when it's all over.

In58men 02-09-2013 09:33 PM

Latest
Ass
Popped by
Dorner

Get at me bro!

HonestChieffan 02-09-2013 09:41 PM

Geraldo show tonight. Big damn snow in NY, Boston, Nj. Then this guy in California. Proof of rampant racism in law enforcement. And the Grammys are this week. What is the world coming to? Get this fixed so we can enjoy the Grammys!!! Damnnnnnnn.

CrazyPhuD 02-09-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9390672)
Latest
Ass
Popped by
Dorner

Get at me bro!

Wait I always thought it was

Licking
A
Purple
Dildo

Is that not what LAPD stands for?

In58men 02-09-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9390697)
Wait I always thought it was

Licking
A
Purple
Dildo

Is that not what LAPD stands for?

Sounds about right actually.

GloryDayz 02-09-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 9390624)

I agree, but wow....I'm stunned about how folks are going on... I had a normal Saturday, I hope everybody else did too!

Easy 6 02-09-2013 10:00 PM

Its agreed that the LAPD has been mired in controversy for seemingly forever, and they havent done themselves any favors during this situation to be sure... but i cant buy painting them all as some kind of outta control aggression freaks bent on abusing everyones rights.

I'm sure most of them took the job for the right reasons, a job starting at maybe 40k a year that asks them to risk their lives on a daily basis.

Thats not to say there isnt corruption and bad seeds, but thats no easy job for measly money.

In58men 02-09-2013 10:00 PM

He seems like a smart and intelligent man a real life "William Foster"

threebag 02-09-2013 10:01 PM

I just hope he is decent enough just to take out adults and not children. Seems like the LAPD would blast anything.

Not that I am all for killing anyone.

In58men 02-09-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9390738)
I just hope he is decent enough just to take out adults and not children. Seems like the LAPD would blast anything.

Scary how he said he knows when your kids recess is.

GloryDayz 02-09-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9390744)
Scary how he said he knows when your kids recess is.

That's his death-wish! Even a soccer-Mom will take him out if they can!

In58men 02-09-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9390750)
That's his death-wish! Even a soccer-Mom will take him out if they can!

Yeah if he decides to go that route maybe our military should be involved. Get some soldiers, not these dip shit cops.

threebag 02-09-2013 10:14 PM

LAPD needs an enema I am sure. Same as most any place of business. The biggest is the government all branches.

GloryDayz 02-09-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9390767)
LAPD needs an enema I am sure. Same as most any place of business. The biggest is the government all branches.

Do you drive a Nissan? ****!!!!!

KC native 02-09-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9390735)
Its agreed that the LAPD has been mired in controversy for seemingly forever, and they havent done themselves any favors during this situation to be sure... but i cant buy painting them all as some kind of outta control aggression freaks bent on abusing everyones rights.

I'm sure most of them took the job for the right reasons, a job starting at maybe 40k a year that asks them to risk their lives on a daily basis.

Thats not to say there isnt corruption and bad seeds, but thats no easy job for measly money.

LAPD has one of the most antagonistic relationships with the population they serve compared to other police departments. LAPD also has a long history of stomping minorities (you can start with the Zoot Suit Riots for example).

Edit: That being said, most cops are out there just for a paycheck. Unfortunately, they generally don't speak up against the ones who are overly aggressive and are cops so they can bully, maim, and have power.

In58men 02-09-2013 10:19 PM

Charlie Sheen wants Dorner to call him.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/charl...nd-this-thing/

2 crazies talking to each other? This is epic.

BY THE WAY THE OP SUCKS BALLS. NO UPDATES? NO MANIFESTO LINK? NO ANYTHING

In58men 02-09-2013 10:30 PM

@BreakingNews: Update: Police say they will reopen investigation that led to firing of fugitive ex-LAPD officer - @AP http://t.co/9o730jkX

They keep looking like a bunch of ****ing idiots.

LAPD: "Uh yeah, maybe we got this one wrong guys. How about we open the case back up and see if we can find Evans guilty"

In58men 02-09-2013 10:35 PM

So the lady that was shot, the LAPD gave her a new truck lol. So thoughtful.

Dave Lane 02-09-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390185)

Can brain damage actually add IQ points?

CrazyPhuD 02-09-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9390798)
So the lady that was shot, the LAPD gave her a new truck lol. So thoughtful.

Was it a Grey Nissan Titan? Slight used....small amount of smoke damage?

Easy 6 02-09-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9390774)
LAPD has one of the most antagonistic relationships with the population they serve compared to other police departments. LAPD also has a long history of stomping minorities (you can start with the Zoot Suit Riots for example).

Edit: That being said, most cops are out there just for a paycheck. Unfortunately, they generally don't speak up against the ones who are overly aggressive and are cops so they can bully, maim, and have power.

I wouldnt really argue too hard with any of that, i've also read about the zoot suit riots... but i think what gets missed sometimes is the unreal stress that the average beat cop is under in a huge, and lets be honest, VERY violent place like LA.

My mother worked for law enforcement for 23 years, i had the chance to meet many, many cops of various prominence and rank, most of them in springfield illinois, a town no bigger than 200k, and even in a town that size the stories i've heard would raise the hair on your neck, i cant even imagine all of the danger and horrible things seen by a cop patrolling some bad 'hood in a place like LA.

What i know for sure, is that when some of those guys have seen enough they get jaded and hardened, which results in the weaker, bad seed types doing the kinds of things we all hate to hear about... but you cant dismiss all of the good ones who are out there risking their lives to help keep your neighborhood safe.

In58men 02-09-2013 10:44 PM

This was just said by an CNN anchor OMFG

CNN anchor: "Is oncoming asteroid an effect of global warming"?

jspchief 02-09-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9390791)
@BreakingNews: Update: Police say they will reopen investigation that led to firing of fugitive ex-LAPD officer - @AP http://t.co/9o730jkX

Is this true? I get the feeling they know people are going to start digging and they are trying to get out in front of it.

KC native 02-09-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9390813)
I wouldnt really argue too hard with any of that, i've also read about the zoot suit riots... but i think what gets missed sometimes is the unreal stress that the average beat cop is under in a huge, and lets be honest, VERY violent place like LA.

My mother worked for law enforcement for 23 years, i had the chance to meet many, many cops of various prominence and rank, most of them in springfield illinois, a town no bigger than 200k, and even in a town that size the stories i've heard would raise the hair on your neck, i cant even imagine all of the danger and horrible things seen by a cop patrolling some bad 'hood in a place like LA.

What i know for sure, is that when some of those guys have seen enough they get jaded and hardened, which results in the weaker, bad seed types doing the kinds of things we all hate to hear about... but you cant dismiss all of the good ones who are out there risking their lives to help keep your neighborhood safe.

That's horseshit. Most cops never even have to draw their gun in the line of duty.

My mother's side of the family are cops (my grandfather for 40 years, my uncle and aunt retired from KCPD, my step dad). I grew up around the PD. I've been in the KCPD helicopter, I've met the canines, my uncle did crime scene investigation). I know cops pretty well (it's saved my ass on more than one occasion).

Being a police officer is not a high stress job unless you make it one.

Edit: KC is also a very violent place.

GloryDayz 02-09-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9390820)
This was just said by an CNN anchor OMFG

CNN anchor: "Is oncoming asteroid an effect of global warming"?

Sure.... Ass is the rather spicy gas that's flying out of my ass! ****ing Al Gore!

In58men 02-09-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9390824)
Is this true? I get the feeling they know people are going to start digging and they are trying to get out in front of it.

Here's the link, only because I love you.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/09/us/lap...Most+Recent%29

Easy 6 02-09-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9390825)
That's horseshit. Most cops never even have to draw their gun in the line of duty.

My mother's side of the family are cops (my grandfather for 40 years, my uncle and aunt retired from KCPD, my step dad). I grew up around the PD. I've been in the KCPD helicopter, I've met the canines, my uncle did crime scene investigation). I know cops pretty well (it's saved my ass on more than one occasion).

Being a police officer is not a high stress job unless you make it one.

Well no, it certainly isnt horseshit, i'll take your word for what you say but dont tell me i dont know what the hell i'm talking about.

No most cops dont have to pull their pistol, but i've heard many tales of someone else trying to pull their gun on them in a scuffle, or dealing with some bs code of silence while trying to solve a murder, or seeing how people raise their kids up close, eight year old kids with custom t-shirts that say on the back "i aint afraid a no po-po" hell one guy i met who was from a bad neighborhood and chose to live there after becoming a cop had his daughter gangraped... so **** you for calling bs on the fact that many of those guys see and deal with some bad stuff every single day.

It will harden a man and make him very aggressive.

KC native 02-09-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9390839)
Well no, it certainly isnt horseshit, i'll take your word for what you say but dont tell me i dont know what the hell i'm talking about.

No most cops dont have to pull their pistol, but i've heard many tales of someone else trying to pull their gun on them in a scuffle, or dealing with some bs code of silence while trying to solve a murder, or seeing how people raise their kids up close, eight year old kids with custom t-shirts that say on the back "i aint afraid a no po-po" hell one guy i met who was from a bad neighborhood and chose to live there after becoming a cop had his daughter gangraped... so **** you for calling bs on the fact that many of those guys see and deal with some bad stuff every single day.

It will harden a man and make him very aggressive.

I'm guessing you've lived a privileged life.

If you live in any type of lower class neighborhood, you experience the same thing. The difference is that you don't get to clock out. The Cops do.

Here is the FBI data for Officers killed in the line of duty. Note the small number. Being a police officer exposes people to the same thing social workers see everyday. No one makes the argument that social workers have one of the most stressful jobs due to what they see. Why should a cop be excused for bad behavior due to a "stressful" job when we don't make the same exceptions for social workers, fire fighters, etc?

Quote:

Officers Feloniously Killed
This page provides information about duly sworn city, university and college, county, state, tribal, and federal law enforcement officers who were feloniously killed in the line of duty during 2011 and who met certain other criteria (e.g., they had full arrest powers; they ordinarily wore a badge and carried a firearm).

Overview
• In 2011, 72 law enforcement officers were feloniously killed in the line of duty.
• Of the officers feloniously killed, 50 were employed by city police departments, including 13 who were members of law enforcement agencies in cities with 250,000 or more inhabitants.
• Line-of-duty deaths occurred in 30 states and Puerto Rico.
• By region, 29 officers were feloniously killed in the South, 21 officers in the
Midwest, 10 officers in each the Northeast and the West, and 2 officers were
feloniously killed in the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico.

Victim profile
• The average age of the officers who were feloniously killed in 2011 was 38 years
old.
• The slain officers’ average length of law enforcement service was 12 years.
• Of the 72 officers slain in 2011, 69 were male, and 3 were female.
• By race, 68 of the victim officers were white, 3 were black, and 1 was American
Indian/Alaskan Native.

Circumstances
• 23 officers were killed during arrest situations.
• 15 officers died in ambush situations.
• 11 officers were slain during traffic pursuits or stops.
• 9 officers were killed during tactical situations (barricaded offender, hostage
taking, high-risk entry, etc.).
• 7 officers were murdered answering disturbance calls.
• 5 officers were slain while investigating suspicious persons or circumstances.
• 1 officer was killed while conducting investigative activity (surveillance, search, interview, etc.).
• 1 officer was killed while transporting or maintaining custody of a prisoner.

Assignments
• 49 officers who were slain in 2011 were on assigned vehicle patrol.
• 11 officers were assigned to other duties, such as special assignments or
undercover, when they were murdered.
• 11 of the slain officers were off duty but acting in an official capacity.
• 1 of the slain officers was on foot patrol.
• 43 on-duty officers slain in 2011 were assisted at the time of the attacks.
• 18 on-duty officers were alone and unassisted at the time of the incidents.

Anecdotes of ****ed up things individual police officers have seen, while tragic, don't tell us anything about being a cop.

KC native 02-09-2013 11:22 PM

And just because officers killed doesn't give all of the picture, here is assaults on police officers (2011 data from the FBI).

Quote:

Overview
In 2011, the FBI collected assault data from 11,944 law enforcement agencies that employed 535,651 officers. These officers provided service to more than 251 million persons, or 80.6 percent of the nation’s population. (Based on Table 65.)
Law enforcement agencies reported that 54,774 officers were assaulted while performing their duties in 2011.
The rate of officer assaults in 2011 was 10.2 per 100 sworn officers.
More information about these topics is provided in Tables 65, 66, 70, and 71.

Injuries
26.6 percent of the officers assaulted sustained injuries.
28.5 percent of the officers who were attacked with personal weapons (e.g., hands, fists, or feet) suffered injuries.
15.7 percent of the officers who were assaulted with knives or other cutting instruments were injured.
9.4 percent of officers who were attacked with firearms were injured.
22.3 percent of officers who were attacked with other dangerous weapons were injured.
Times of incidents
For the thirteenth consecutive year, the largest percentage of assaults on officers (15.3 percent) happened from 12:01 a.m. to 2 a.m.
The smallest percentage of assaults on officers (2.6 percent) occurred between 6:01 a.m. and 8 a.m.

Circumstances
Of all officers who were assaulted in 2011:
33.3 percent were responding to disturbance calls (family quarrels, bar fights, etc.).
14.7 percent of the officers assaulted were attempting other arrests.
12.6 percent of the officers assaulted were handling or transporting prisoners.

Clearances
Law enforcement agencies can clear offenses by arrest or exceptional means (i.e., when law enforcement can identify the perpetrator, but are unable to make an arrest due to circumstances beyond their control, such as the death or suicide of the subject).
In 2011, law enforcement agencies cleared 91.3 percent of the 54,774 reported assaults on law enforcement officers.
By type of circumstance, agencies cleared the greatest percentage of assaults (93.0 percent) on officers during robberies in progress/pursuing robbery suspects.
Assignments
63.8 percent of the officers who were assaulted were assigned to 1-officer vehicle patrols.
17.0 percent of the officers who were assaulted were assigned to 2-officer vehicle patrols.
4.6 percent of officers who were assaulted were assigned to detective duties or special assignments.
14.5 percent of officers were assigned to other duties when they were assaulted in the line of duty.
Weapons
In 2011, 79.9 percent of officers who were assaulted in the line of duty were attacked with personal weapons (e.g., hands, fists, or feet).
14.3 percent of the officers were assaulted with other dangerous weapons.
4.0 percent of the officers were assaulted with firearms.
1.8 percent of the officers were assaulted with knives or other cutting instruments.

Frazod 02-09-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9390517)
This site is frazzled's whole identity. If he thinks he is slighted or insulted, he goes off the rails. Add in his limited mental capacity and you get angry frazzled.

LMAO Here's a hint - if this inbred ****ing degenerate approves of your actions, you really have hit rock bottom.

Frazod 02-09-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9390806)

Let me know if you ever decide to pull your head out of your ass.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9390806)

It seems Frazod is a prime example of how brain damage can add perceived IQ points.

Frazod 02-10-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9390921)
It seems Frazod is a prime example of how brain damage can add perceived IQ points.

Yeah, try this - imagine that some insignificant piece of shit that you've never interacted with calls you out by name, lies about what you said, then himself does exactly what he accused you of doing, then hides behind his lies with a bunch of bullshit when called on it, and finally cries about it like a little girl.

Cephalic trauma indeed.

:drool:

Imon Yourside 02-10-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9390921)

They're still letting you post from the asylum? poor little head trauma.....probably should take your meds and head for bed.

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390931)
Yeah, try this - imagine that some very significant piece of amazing that you've never interacted with calls you out by name because you're being a ****tard, lies provides specific posts about what you said, then himself does exactly continues to help correct those doing what he accused you of doing, then you hide behind your lies insecurity with a bunch of internet hardassbullshit when called on it, and youfinally cry about it like a little girl.

Cephalic trauma isindeed a condition that he will likely deal with as a future practicing physician.

:drool:I drool

Fixed.

LiveSteam 02-10-2013 12:15 AM

Looks like he has a fan page on face book.
This should be fun

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris...22595954585025

KC native 02-10-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390912)
LMAO Here's a hint - if this inbred ****ing degenerate approves of your actions, you really have hit rock bottom.

That's rich since you just left me a racist rep.

Quote:

Former LAPD officer on... 02-09-2013 11:43 PM frazod Be sure to squeal extra loud about this, lawnboy.
You really should step outside and get some exercise from time to time fatass. The world is bigger than Chiefsplanet.

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9390945)
Looks like he has a fan page on face book.
This should be fun

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris...22595954585025

**** that.

Frazod 02-10-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9390946)
That's rich since you just left me a racist rep.

You really should step outside and get some exercise from time to time fatass. The world is bigger than Chiefsplanet.

Awww, sniping little **** cries on cue. Ain't that cute. LMAO

A Salt Weapon 02-10-2013 12:27 AM

Hard to decide who to root for on this one.
chris dorner VS the lapd
On the one side we have an obama-loving, gun-grabbing, murderous piece of shit and on the other side we have a wanted ex-cop running around shooting police officers.

Not to keen on dorner running around shooting cops, but also not to keen on the lapd attempting to assassinate newspaper delivering old ladies either. Both sides are shooting/murdering innocents, however one side will not get in trouble for it. Qualified immunity or whatever bullshit they call it now.

Maybe both sides lose and everyone else wins.
Posted via Mobile Device

KC native 02-10-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390957)
Awww, sniping little **** cries on cue. Ain't that cute. LMAO

Predictable lame ass frazzled post. Just because someone points out that you are a petty little bitch doesn't mean they are crying about rep. Color me not surprised your fat riddled brain doesn't understand that.

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9390939)
They're still letting you post from the asylum? poor little head trauma.....probably should take your meds and head for bed.

Killer Clown, thank you for the neg rep stating "Enjoy your false pretenses and have fun killing people, I'm sure GOD will give you what you deserve. I won't even be there to say I told you so, I will however point it out now. Seriously I know you're probably in a mental institution somewhere."

I appreciate the kind words.

Frazod 02-10-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9390944)
I'm still a pathetic, lying bitch and have been completely destroyed in this thread, but I have nothing else to do, so I'll keep on going.

Fixed.

Frazod 02-10-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9390960)
Predictable lame ass frazzled post. Just because someone points out that you are a petty little bitch doesn't mean they are crying about rep. Color me not surprised your fat riddled brain doesn't understand that.

One thing I did like is your acknowledged expertise in being a ****ing dirtbag. I guess your idea of being privileged is not being born in a dumpster behind an El Paso whorehouse, right?

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390962)
Fixed.

Woo, creative.

I'm blown away.

Maybe you can revisit this thread when you have brain damage and come up with a little more for us.:)

KC native 02-10-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390968)
One thing I did like is your acknowledged expertise in being a ****ing dirtbag. I guess your idea of being privileged is not being born in a dumpster behind an El Paso whorehouse, right?

wow, now you're posting like vailpass. Bravo fatman bravo.