ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Bungie Destiny (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270050)

Chest Rockwell 02-24-2015 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11343974)
Oh, I haven't done a nightfall yet. Nobody to play with.

You gone be round Wednesday evening? I'll Nightfall with you if so.

Disclaimer: it would be my first nightfall as part of a fireteam. I'm typically solo, so I usually only do the weeklies. The only Nightfall I've been able to solo so far was Nexus.

CanadianChief 02-24-2015 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11344877)
Dude I had one kill. One.

LOL...but didn't it feel glorious?????

If Xur sells Thunderlord this Friday...BUY IT!!!!

I got over half my kills with this gun.

CanadianChief 02-24-2015 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11343974)
Oh, I haven't done a nightfall yet. Nobody to play with. Everyone on here seems to have their own groups. Destinylfg hasn't been much of a help either since you spend 20 minutes looking for a game and nobody responds to you. I've looked at the100 but since they require scheduling in advance it works against me because with my family, I never know what may be happening on any given night. Too many variables can get in the way.

The only reason I even got Crota was because a group needed someone to get through the last section. I haven't even seen the entire level yet.

I just play the weekly with my son since we have two ps4s. Sometimes its tough to go it with just two though.

I might be able to run through the Nightfall with you tonight if my regular fireteam doesn't run Crota Hard Mode.

Or if one of our regulars doesn't login to run through the raid tonight I might be able to bring you in for a run through on Normal Mode.

keg in kc 02-24-2015 11:33 AM

I think I might skip this week's Nightfall. No burn two weeks in a row.

007 02-24-2015 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell (Post 11344955)
You gone be round Wednesday evening? I'll Nightfall with you if so.

Disclaimer: it would be my first nightfall as part of a fireteam. I'm typically solo, so I usually only do the weeklies. The only Nightfall I've been able to solo so far was Nexus.

I think I can make that work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianChief (Post 11344961)
I might be able to run through the Nightfall with you tonight if my regular fireteam doesn't run Crota Hard Mode.

Or if one of our regulars doesn't login to run through the raid tonight I might be able to bring you in for a run through on Normal Mode.

If the mrs takes my youngest to wrestling tonight I'm in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianChief (Post 11344959)
LOL...but didn't it feel glorious?????

If Xur sells Thunderlord this Friday...BUY IT!!!!

I got over half my kills with this gun.

I won't be able to earn enough strange coins by this weekend so I hope it shows up next weekend.

CanadianChief 02-24-2015 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11345727)
I think I can make that work.

If the mrs takes my youngest to wrestling tonight I'm in.

I won't be able to earn enough strange coins by this weekend so I hope it shows up next weekend.

How many do you have right now?

007 02-24-2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianChief (Post 11345839)
How many do you have right now?

only 3. I'll have 12 after I do the weekly on my level 30 hunter. My level 27 titan won't be able to do 9 on the weekly because the level is too low to do damage. Unless somebody wants to carry me through.

Chest Rockwell 02-25-2015 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11345867)
only 3. I'll have 12 after I do the weekly on my level 30 hunter. My level 27 titan won't be able to do 9 on the weekly because the level is too low to do damage. Unless somebody wants to carry me through.

I'm game. I usually solo the weeklies at 30 on all my toons. I skipped last week because Omnigul is such a timesink. This one is too, so I'd welcome another body(ies). Especially if we gone pop our Nightfall cherries.

Depending on how our times line up I could do this or Nightfall, or possibly both. It would be nice to have a 3rd on this one if anyone else is a possibility this evening.

I'm on the East coast and should be available from say, 4:30 or 5 until about 9 or so my time.

On that note, anytime anyone wants to set something up I'm happy to try to make it work. I'm usually on too early for most here I suspect (usually 4:30-5 to about 7 or so on weekdays, 7-noon Sat, 7-10 or so Sun. gotta try and keep peace on the homefront), but I can probably make other arrangements from time to time if giggles are to ensue (I'm a pretty filthy casual. It's about the fun for me).

007 02-25-2015 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell (Post 11346504)
I'm game. I usually solo the weeklies at 30 on all my toons. I skipped last week because Omnigul is such a timesink. This one is too, so I'd welcome another body(ies). Especially if we gone pop our Nightfall cherries.

Depending on how our times line up I could do this or Nightfall, or possibly both. It would be nice to have a 3rd on this one if anyone else is a possibility this evening.

I'm on the East coast and should be available from say, 4:30 or 5 until about 9 or so my time.

On that note, anytime anyone wants to set something up I'm happy to try to make it work. I'm usually on too early for most here I suspect (usually 4:30-5 to about 7 or so on weekdays, 7-noon Sat, 7-10 or so Sun. gotta try and keep peace on the homefront), but I can probably make other arrangements from time to time if giggles are to ensue (I'm a pretty filthy casual. It's about the fun for me).

Tonight may not work then. The earliest I could even get on is 8pm CST and thats if the kids behave. LMAO

Thats pretty much every weeknight for me. Weekends are generally afternoon, evening or latenight for me.

Chest Rockwell 02-25-2015 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11346506)
Tonight may not work then. The earliest I could even get on is 8pm CST and thats if the kids behave. LMAO

Thats pretty much every weeknight for me. Weekends are generally afternoon, evening or latenight for me.

We'll see how late I'm able to be around, maybe I'll get a stay of execution. Or if we can get started before the gf gets home I can pull the "almost done honey..." routine.

Weekends I can be more flexible if I can get something set up prior.

Clyde Frog 02-25-2015 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11336393)
Thorn is going to take a while, if I ever finish it.

Wait until the next IB and play crucible control. All the good players will be in IB and you will be wrecking low level players.

Clyde Frog 02-25-2015 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell (Post 11346504)

You on now? I'm gonna host back to back Crota Raids to finish up my alt runs for the week. If you want in add me, PSN: TheGentleman69

keg in kc 02-25-2015 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 11347392)
Wait until the next IB and play crucible control. All the good players will be in IB and you will be wrecking low level players.

I actually did it last week in Iron Banner. Killed Xyor this morning.

Mother****erJones 02-25-2015 08:36 PM

Heavy ammo glitch still works ROFL

007 02-26-2015 01:02 AM

This thread could use usernames in the original post like the ps4 and xbox one threads do.