ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football The Official Free Agency Repository Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270906)

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-18-2013 07:39 PM

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Tennessee reached agreement on a two-year deal with former Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.

penbrook 03-18-2013 07:42 PM

PFCentral is reporting we are interested and talking to Karlos Dansby..

In58men 03-18-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9512092)

Please unfollow them, they are not credible by any means.

The Bad Guy 03-18-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9512092)

They aren't reporting anything. They are making stuff up.

It's pitiful. They are Incarcerated Bob.

Mother****erJones 03-18-2013 10:02 PM

Bart Scott how's it feel to sign with the Chiefs and play for Andy Reid?

GREAT! CANT WAIT!

Direckshun 03-19-2013 07:39 AM

Updated.

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-19-2013 11:37 AM

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Sources: #Raiders have given permission for LB Rolando McClain's agent to facilitate a trade out of Oakland. If no trade, he'll be released

Pasta Little Brioni 03-19-2013 11:41 AM

B
U
S
T

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-19-2013 12:10 PM

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider

Marcus Spears telling us on conference call that the other teams that pursued him were the Chiefs, Patriots and Jaguars

mcaj22 03-19-2013 01:02 PM

i think it's safe to assume the Chiefs pursued every d-lineman available and then ended up with plan Z in the last available turd Mike Poopvito

Messier 03-19-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9513867)
i think it's safe to assume the Chiefs pursued every d-lineman available and then ended up with plan Z in the last available turd Mike Poopvito

I think it's cute that you think FA works like asking a player to come to your team, they turn you down, and you just keep going down the list. Is it possible they wanted Devito and someone else? And that just because Devito signed here, he must suck? Because you'd be alone in your belief there.

mcaj22 03-19-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9513890)
I think it's cute that you think FA works like asking a player to come to your team, they turn you down, and you just keep going down the list. Is it possible they wanted Devito and someone else? And that just because Devito signed here, he must suck? Because you'd be alone in your belief there.

that's EXACTLY how it works. lol

just like the draft. you tier the players and as they come off the board you move to the next. you have your list of FAs you send out feelers/offers and as they turn you down/go elsewhere you move onto the next

if you think Mike DeVito was option 1a (when he clearly obviously wasnt) then YOU have no idea how it works.

and I am not alone that Mike DeVito sucks and is a 1 down dimensional overpaid fart. He is really the only bad free agent we signed all things considered, every other player is at least a 3 down player worth their pay check

Messier 03-19-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9513922)
that's EXACTLY how it works. lol

just like the draft. you tier the players and as they come off the board you move to the next. you have your list of FAs you send out feelers/offers and as they turn you down/go elsewhere you move onto the next

if you think Mike DeVito was option 1a (when he clearly obviously wasnt) then YOU have no idea how it works.

and I am not alone that Mike DeVito sucks and is a 1 down dimensional overpaid fart. He is really the only bad free agent we signed all things considered, every other player is at least a 3 down player worth their pay check

Lol. You don't know how FA works. Its not like the draft. Ill guarantee you, the Chiefs wanted Devito in addition to Canty or Spears.

I think you think they didn't sign because no one likes the Chiefs, they suck. That's just CP posters like you.

Messier 03-19-2013 01:29 PM

post some links to the Devito sucks stories.

Dante84 03-19-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9513655)
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Sources: #Raiders have given permission for LB Rolando McClain's agent to facilitate a trade out of Oakland. If no trade, he'll be released

Do want.

If he sucks, drop his ass.