ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

Messier 04-21-2012 07:20 AM

Charlie Weis is fat.

Al Bundy 04-21-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8557117)
Charlie Weis is fat.

Charlie Weis is also a pompous ass with questionable character.

Messier 04-21-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF Knight (Post 8557124)
Charlie Weis is also a pompous ass with questionable character.

But mainly fat.

Al Bundy 04-21-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8557127)
But mainly fat.

That doesn't concern me.

Messier 04-21-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF Knight (Post 8557130)
That doesn't concern me.

What does concern you about Wies? His blood pressure?

Al Bundy 04-21-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8557133)
What does concern you about Wies? His blood pressure?

Well actually I am glad he is not the head coach of the team I support... so he doesn't "concern" me.

Messier 04-21-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF Knight (Post 8557135)
Well actually I am glad he is not the head coach of the team I support... so he doesn't "concern" me.

Most wouldn't. For KU fans Weis is Bear Bryant compared to Gill.

Braincase 04-21-2012 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8557107)
When I think Charlie Weis, I think loyalty. That guy would never leave anyone in the lurch.

Only place I can think of that Charlie left without talking to his superiors or being let go is Kansas City, and that's really tragic, because I'm sure Todd Haley was such a great manager of people.

patteeu 04-21-2012 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8557139)
Most wouldn't. For KU fans Weis is Bear Bryant compared to Gill.

And he's Calista Flockhart compared to Mark Mangino, fwiw.

Saul Good 04-21-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8557144)
Only place I can think of that Charlie left without talking to his superiors or being let go is Kansas City, and that's really tragic, because I'm sure Todd Haley was such a great manager of people.

So Weis couldn't have stuck it out for the playoffs?

Either way, Weis has walked out on as many teams as he's had success with.

Patriots: Success
Notre Dame: Fail
Kansas City: Fail
Florida: Fail

mnchiefsguy 04-21-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8557144)

Weiss did more than just leave without talking to superiors on the Chiefs. He mailed it in the last weeks of the season, and was more a detriment to the offense than an asset.

I could give a rat's ass what Weiss does the rest of his career, he was unprofessional in the way he dealt with the Chiefs and hurt their performance in a playoff, and that cannot be forgiven. I hope the rest of his career is a complete disaster. The man has no honor, and hopefully karma will deal with him in spades.

mnchiefsguy 04-21-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8557201)
So Weis couldn't have stuck it out for the playoffs?

Either way, Weis has walked out on as many teams as he's had success with.

Patriots: Success
Notre Dame: Fail
Kansas City: Fail
Florida: Fail

To be fair, Notre Dame pretty much forced him out, so you can't say he did not stick it out there. There is no excuse for the way he left the Chiefs however. I don't care how KU fans want to slice it, Weiss screwed the Chiefs, and he deserves every piece of fail he gets the rest of his career.

Saul Good 04-21-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8557239)
To be fair, Notre Dame pretty much forced him out, so you can't say he did not stick it out there. There is no excuse for the way he left the Chiefs however. I don't care how KU fans want to slice it, Weiss screwed the Chiefs, and he deserves every piece of fail he gets the rest of his career.

I'm not saying he walked out on Notre Dame. I'm saying he sucked there.

Braincase 04-21-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8557237)
Weiss did more than just leave without talking to superiors on the Chiefs. He mailed it in the last weeks of the season, and was more a detriment to the offense than an asset.

I could give a rat's ass what Weiss does the rest of his career, he was unprofessional in the way he dealt with the Chiefs and hurt their performance in a playoff, and that cannot be forgiven. I hope the rest of his career is a complete disaster. The man has no honor, and hopefully karma will deal with him in spades.

Did he mail it in, or was he overruled by King Todd? Was he permitted to do his job?

Titty Meat 04-21-2012 12:30 PM

Weis didn't suck in Kansas City.