ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports **2014 Official NBA Playoffs Thread** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283079)

Titty Meat 05-01-2014 08:40 PM

Mizzou fans would you rather have Kim Anderson or Scott Brooks as your coach?

dirk digler 05-01-2014 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10598379)
Mizzou fans would you rather have Kim Anderson or Scott Brooks as your coach?

I would rather have anal warts

okcchief 05-01-2014 08:47 PM

Scott Brooks chamged his starting lineup. What the **** World am I living in.

Still expect hell game 7 but the way they played tonight was encouraging.

-King- 05-01-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10598365)
Brooks would be long out of the NBA right now if Durant wasn't an incredible basketball player.

As bad as he is, he's still better than a bunch of coaches in the league. I forgot who it was in this thread who said there are more bad coaches in the NBA than any other league. That's true.

dirk digler 05-01-2014 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 10598396)

I would go Westbrook - Jackson - Durant - Ibaka - Adams

okcchief 05-01-2014 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 10597591)
Good, someone is going to get fired over that one. Oklahoma has one pro sports franchise and Durant is the biggest star. Despite his play in this series, he's obviously been a beacon of light for that team, city and state.

Yeah, it was extremely disrespectful. Durant has been a model player on and off the court. The shit bag who wrote that doesnt need to be writting about sports if he doesn't understand what has been causing the Thunders woes. Adjust the lineup and play team ball and you have a much better chance.

Berry Trammel tries to be Skip Bayless. **** him.

KC_Connection 05-01-2014 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10598398)
As bad as he is, he's still better than a bunch of coaches in the league. I forgot who it was in this thread who said there are more bad coaches in the NBA than any other league. That's true.

I'm not sure I would describe him as better than any of them. Maybe on the same plane.

KevB 05-01-2014 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 10598396)

Grizz are done given Conley has a hamstring injury. Even if he plays, he won't be himself without healthy wheels. And for the Grizz to win, their big three have to all play well.

dirk digler 05-01-2014 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 10598411)
Yeah, it was extremely disrespectful. Durant has been a model player on and off the court. The shit bag who wrote that doesnt need to be writting about sports if he doesn't understand what has been causing the Thunders woes. Adjust the lineup and play team ball and you have a much better chance.

Berry Trammel tries to be Skip Bayless. **** him.

You better hope he does it again on Saturday morning. I would headline the column Durant will always be 2nd to Lebron. :D

Al Bundy 05-01-2014 08:58 PM

This shit can't get over fast enough.

GloryDayz 05-01-2014 08:58 PM

Hey, the Clippers are on TV. Odd.... I guess there's no such thing as bad publicity.

okcchief 05-01-2014 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 10598414)
You better hope he does it again on Saturday morning. I would headline the column Durant will always be 2nd to Lebron. :D

I'm not sure that is a putdown lol.

I just dont want him to be the first MVP since Dirk to lose in the first round.

KD will always be my guy no matter where he goes. We've met him 3 times and hes always taken time for my kids, taking pictures etc. In fact he is the one asked. Kid is pure class. KD is the Thunder.

I believe Brooks seat is hotter than I thought. Changing the starting lineup for the first time ever tells me he's coaching for his job.

okcchief 05-01-2014 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 10598413)
Grizz are done given Conley has a hamstring injury. Even if he plays, he won't be himself without healthy wheels. And for the Grizz to win, their big three have to all play well.

That would make a big difference, but obviously you understand why I'm still on pins and needles.

KC_Connection 05-01-2014 09:07 PM

Conley's hurt? Wasn't watching in the 4th. Shit, this series is probably over.

Al Bundy 05-01-2014 09:09 PM

DeAndre Jordan with the offensive foul.