ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Modern Warfare 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204824)

Pants 01-15-2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 6447254)
I think we might make a good team. I'll try and get with ya next time I'm online. (This afternoon possibly)

I'm stuck here at work till 5:30 CST. But yeah, I'll shoot you an invite when I see you on.

Kraus 01-15-2010 01:05 PM

Dude, the way we play is fine. We just like to bitch. I think we only lost one game last night.

I will not be on again until Saturday night.

Pants 01-15-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 6447695)
Dude, the way we play is fine. We just like to bitch. I think we only lost one game last night.

I will not be on again until Saturday night.

k looser

Buck 01-15-2010 01:17 PM

Ok, well heres what I have a problem with. When we were playing Scrap Yard the other night and we were holding down the side where the warehouse is (opposite side of the office), and we were all staying back, I went up and laid down in between the #2 building and the blue plane and I got like 4 kills and then one of you ****s told me to fall back because I was too far up, so I got up, got shot, and died. I swear that there was no way that I was far enough for us to switch spawns.

Is it even possible if one person moves ahead while the rest stay back to switch spawns?

Pants 01-15-2010 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6447758)
Ok, well heres what I have a problem with. When we were playing Scrap Yard the other night and we were holding down the side where the warehouse is (opposite side of the office), and we were all staying back, I went up and laid down in between the #2 building and the blue plane and I got like 4 kills and then one of you ****s told me to fall back because I was too far up, so I got up, got shot, and died. I swear that there was no way that I was far enough for us to switch spawns.

Is it even possible if one person moves ahead while the rest stay back to switch spawns?

I remember bitching Luke out last night one time and that's it. That was on High Rise.

And yeah, it's possible for 1 person to flip the spawns. If we all get killed while one of us is on the opposite side, the spawns will flip. But the main thing that we should be trying to prevent is having enemies on both sides while we spawn in the middle.

The other thing: this isn't the army, we don't have ranks... if you're getting kills and streaks, you can just tell us to **** off. But if you're going negative or cause a **** up in the system, we'll probably bitch at you (by we, I mean "I"). :)

Kraus 01-15-2010 01:27 PM

Last night was probably my best night in HCTDM. 3 or 4 Emergency Airdrops and 2 Chopper Gunners, an AC130 (would have been two had the game not ended and the package didn't land on the roof).

Buck 01-15-2010 01:30 PM

I've had 2 pretty rough nights in a row. At least I went positive in nearly every match last night. I have pretty much resigned to the fact that I wont be getting above a 1.1 K/D...

Pants 01-15-2010 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 6447801)
Last night was probably my best night in HCTDM. 3 or 4 Emergency Airdrops and 2 Chopper Gunners, an AC130 (would have been two had the game not ended and the package didn't land on the roof).

Yeah, I feel like the whole team was pretty clutch. Must've been our best outing as a team as well. We must've gone like 15-1 and that Estate was an abortion of a match anyway.

Had we had Hawk and CJ, it would've been even better, we just got lucky with that MST13 dude or whatever his name was, he was feeling our vibes and wasn't running out there like a ****ing goat.

Pants 01-15-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6447812)
I've had 2 pretty rough nights in a row. At least I went positive in nearly every match last night. I have pretty much resigned to the fact that I wont be getting above a 1.1 K/D...

Dude, your total kills/death are still low, very easy to go up.

Mr. Plow 01-15-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6447812)

I'm stuck at a 1.20 - don't think I'm getting above that now with over as many kills as I have.

Buck 01-15-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6447830)
Dude, your total kills/death are still low, very easy to go up.

I had a couple matches before I played with you guys on Hardcore (I was playing Sabatoge w/ my Clan). I went like 20+ and 8- in about 5 matches, and my K/D didn't even go up.

Skyy God 01-15-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6447273)
I'm stuck here at work till 5:30 CST. But yeah, I'll shoot you an invite when I see you on.

I'll be on around that time. Let's light it up.

Kyle DeLexus 01-15-2010 03:02 PM

My roommate got this for xmas so I'll be playing on 360 now, gamertag is now AchillesManOWar (it strikes fear into the opposing players)....I was pretty horrible online when I first got the original modern warfare, so I'll probably be pretty bad for a good while.

Pants 01-15-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittsie (Post 6448062)
I'll be on around that time. Let's light it up.

Haven't seen you on for a while, let's rape.

Buck 01-15-2010 04:31 PM

I was thinking since I've been on the last week, and we've played pretty much every night, what do you guys think about possibly starting our own Clan? That way we can set rules and shit, and then you can bitch at me if I start roaming to far away.