ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Breaking Bad (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204659)

Zebedee DuBois 06-09-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8669157)
Looks like he's going to keep cooking, huh? I figured most of season five was going to deal with damage control.

I don't know...it could be just a promo set shot. On the other hand, he has zero money to show for his ordeal to date, since his wife paid off Ted's IRS bill - so maybe he wants to rebuild the nest egg. On the next other hand, he has no lab, no RV, no bulk chemicals to start up operations.

Red Brooklyn 06-10-2012 11:10 AM

Almost caught up. Just finished "Crawl Space" from season four. What a phenomenal episode. So, so great. Ranks with my favorites from the series so far.

Only two more to go.

keg in kc 06-10-2012 01:04 PM

I believe AMC is replaying the whole series late night starting tonight, the way they did leading into last season (that's how I caught up...).

Reaper16 06-10-2012 09:33 PM

If you didn't watch the Mad Men season finale tonight, there was a commercial for Breaking Bad season 5 which showed like a ten second clip from a season 5 scene. It was awesome.

OnTheWarpath15 06-11-2012 09:09 AM

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upl..._b-650x874.jpg

blaise 06-13-2012 04:09 PM

Aaron Paul ‏@aaronpaul_8
The final season of Breaking Bad will in fact be a BLOOD bath.

Thig Lyfe 06-13-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois (Post 8669239)
I don't know...it could be just a promo set shot. On the other hand, he has zero money to show for his ordeal to date, since his wife paid off Ted's IRS bill - so maybe he wants to rebuild the nest egg. On the next other hand, he has no lab, no RV, no bulk chemicals to start up operations.

Does he have access to Gus's shit? The feeling I'm getting is that Walt is going to be playing Kingpin at least for a while, and that Mike, being the mercenary that he is, will work for Walt. Mike's the leftover piece from Fring's operation so I figure he'll be key to providing Walt with that sort of continuity.

blaise 06-13-2012 04:24 PM

Yeah, Mike's a wild card. You'd think he'd throw in with Walt, but he could feel a duty to Gus, even though Gus is dead.

Thig Lyfe 06-13-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8677763)
Yeah, Mike's a wild card. You'd think he'd throw in with Walt, but he could feel a duty to Gus, even though Gus is dead.

As I recall, Mike wasn't always on the same page with Gus. I don't know if he feels that kind of loyalty to him. I think it was strictly an employer-employee relationship.

Of course, this is all moot if Mike doesn't come back from Mexico.

siberian khatru 06-13-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8677726)
Aaron Paul ‏@aaronpaul_8
The final season of Breaking Bad will in fact be a BLOOD bath.

My idea has been: If you want to make it REALLY dark, all of Walt's family will be killed but he will be left standing. His cancer will be forever in remission, and he will have to live the rest of his life dealing with the fact that his actions, which he began so as to take care of his family, will have completely and utterly destroyed his loved ones.

At minimum, I fully expect Walter Jr. to be killed.

The Franchise 06-13-2012 04:37 PM

Is this show worth watching? I've never seen any of the episodes.

Brock 06-13-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois (Post 8669239)

After all he's been through, these seem to be minor inconveniences.

Brock 06-13-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8677784)
Is this show worth watching? I've never seen any of the episodes.

I'll assume you're kidding.

The Franchise 06-13-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8677789)
I'll assume you're kidding.

I'm not kidding. I've been trying to catch up on Dexter, Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead. I'm looking for a new show to incorporate and the seasons of this show are on sale for like $14.99. I wanted people's opinions...

Brock 06-13-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8677793)
I'm not kidding. I've been trying to catch up on Dexter, Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead. I'm looking for a new show to incorporate and the seasons of this show are on sale for like $14.99. I wanted people's opinions...

You should begin watching it immediately. It's far better than Dexter or Walking Dead.