ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Modern Warfare 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204824)

Valiant 01-16-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 6444880)
ACR w/Bling
Silencer, Heartbeat Sensor

Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

Automatic Shotgun w/Bling
Silencer, Grip

Care Package (4) + Predator Strike (5) + Attack Helicopter (7)

I do not camp, and I usually know where everyone is at... so I'm very offensive. I usually average about 4-6 deaths, 17-25 kills.

The worst issue with this setup is the amount of ammo in the ACR. I run out quick and have to pick up another gun.

I go with Sentry gun 5, Attack Helicopter 7 and AC 130 11.. Of course I have noticed it is way harder to get kills now in the 130.. Seems it does not aim as well on any gun from a month ago..

Valiant 01-16-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6445033)
Oops, my bad, I thought you were talking about Underpass here. I like Rundown, but Underpass sucks.

I think It'd be cool if they had a snow level where it was really snowy and you had visibility of like 10 feet and forced you to run around and look for people.

Nope, everyone who had thermal would just equip it..

TrickyNicky 01-16-2010 04:20 PM

I'm getting my 360 back from E74 death this week (hopefully). Anyone have Fall camo for any gun yet?

Buck 01-16-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrickyNicky (Post 6450743)
I'm getting my 360 back from E74 death this week (hopefully). Anyone have Fall camo for any gun yet?

I have fall camo for the SCAR.

I am working on the M21 now, that gun is awesome.

I've never been good at sniping, but I never really gave it a shot. I just played on Estate and I ran back and forth from the boat house down to the bottom building (near the waterfall), and absolutely owned the map. That was fun.

Buck 01-16-2010 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 6450469)

Actually that wouldn't matter because IW thinks snow looks white in Thermal. Try using it on Derail. So ****ing stupid.

WhitiE 01-16-2010 05:39 PM

The Testy Snail add me please

WhitiE 01-16-2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 6450469)

cold blooded FTW?

Valiant 01-16-2010 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhitiE (Post 6451092)
cold blooded FTW?

I rarely run into anyone having coldblooded outside of HM..

ThaVirus 01-16-2010 08:57 PM

So I got this game on Dec 23rd. It's the first first-person shooter I've ever owner so it started off rough. I played regular team deathmatch and would get around 4-8 kills with 12-18 deaths. So I started out with like a .62 k/d, but now something's just been clicking and I'll normally be in the top three in kills with around the same amount of deaths due to my super aggressive style. Either way, I've brought my k/d up to .83 since it clicked by mainly going regular team deathmatch and free-for-all.

I NEVER go hardcore because that's just for bundle of stickss. I ****ing hate campers and glitchers so I stay away from that. I use the M16 with Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro, and Commando Pro so I get a lot of knifes and stalking kills.

Kraus 01-16-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 6451623)
So I got this game on Dec 23rd. It's the first first-person shooter I've ever owner so it started off rough. I played regular team deathmatch and would get around 4-8 kills with 12-18 deaths. So I started out with like a .62 k/d, but now something's just been clicking and I'll normally be in the top three in kills with around the same amount of deaths due to my super aggressive style. Either way, I've brought my k/d up to .83 since it clicked by mainly going regular team deathmatch and free-for-all.

I NEVER go hardcore because that's just for pillowbiters. I ****ing hate campers and glitchers so I stay away from that. I use the M16 with Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro, and Commando Pro so I get a lot of knifes and stalking kills.

Who says HC is for glitchers? Yeah, there is a good deal of camping but for the most part I play pretty aggressive in HC and most of the time finish well. Good players can overcome. I don't see a need for name calling, Larry Johnson.

Buck 01-16-2010 10:41 PM

Marathon lightweight and commando is for bundle of stickss.

Mr. Plow 01-16-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6451932)
Marathon lightweight and commando is for bundle of stickss.

This

ThaVirus 01-17-2010 10:38 AM

You guys would have to see me play, I think you'd agree I don't abuse it.. But I use marathon because I get pissed when my guy starts trotting, lightweight so I can move faster (that's ALWAYS advantageous), and commando for the knife. I normally will try to knife if the guy doesn't see me because it keeps me off the radar, but I've recently started using the silencer so I cut down on it a little recently.

In any case, Triggerman333 on LIVE

Valiant 01-17-2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6451932)
Marathon lightweight and commando is for pillowbiters.

All they have to do is take off the autoaim for the knife wiht commando.. That is it.. That is super easy to fix.. That ten feet superman dive for the instant kill is ridiculous..

Skyy God 01-17-2010 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 6449378)
I've done that before. I'm sure you'll have fun, but that game requires waaaayyy too much focus for a drunk person to be successful.

Buck can attest, I played 2-3 games last night around midnight and probably averaged 4-14.