ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU ***OFFICIAL KU VS. ISU GAME THREAD*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270376)

Frankie 02-26-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9442206)
The same refs that called this a charge on Withey?

http://i.imgur.com/AO7t3Zz.gif

GMAFB.

This WAS a charge. Even this GIF shows it. What's your point? It was close, but the right call when you look at the foot movements and the timing of them. The charge at the end of the game was ****ING BLATANT!

Silock 02-26-2013 06:14 PM

No one ever said isu wasn't good.

Silock 02-26-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9442444)
This WAS a charge. Even this GIF shows it. What's your point? It was close, but the right call when you look at the foot movements and the timing of them. The charge at the end of the game was ****ING BLATANT!

Are you ****ing with me? Look at his feet. He never gets set and is still rotating into Withey as Withey leaves the floor. Clearly a block.

doomy3 02-26-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Are you ****ing kidding me?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

That wasn't close to a charge.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

You can't just walk into a player when he jumps in the air and take a charge.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Lex Luthor 02-26-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Here's a thought: Learn the rules of basketball before you post.

LoneWolf 02-26-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

That was such a blatant block. I'm surprised Withey didn't break apart in mid-air from the collision.

Silock 02-26-2013 06:20 PM

Not to mention you have to have two feet on the floor to even be eligible for a charge.

Bunch of low BBIQ fans of non-programs in this thread.

Ceej 02-26-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9442434)
Well the way they won opened several eyes across the nation, and now a hell of a lot more people know Kansas was lucky as shit both games.. And isn't clearly a better team. So it doesn't taste too bad. Kansas isn't doing jack shit in the tournament.

You're seriously, like, legitmately stupid.

Sorry your team made a career high in threes AND still lost.

You sore ****ing loser.

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Trevo_410 02-26-2013 06:22 PM

ROFL at big12 referees.

Told. you. so.

Ceej 02-26-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevo_410 (Post 9442478)
ROFL at big12 referees.

Told. you. so.

ROFL at MU being a bubble team.

Frankie 02-26-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9442454)
Are you ****ing with me? Look at his feet. He never gets set and is still rotating into Withey as Withey leaves the floor. Clearly a block.

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 9442458)
Are you ****ing kidding me?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

That wasn't close to a charge.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

You can't just walk into a player when he jumps in the air and take a charge.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9442470)
Here's a thought: Learn the rules of basketball before you post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9442472)
That was such a blatant block. I'm surprised Withey didn't break apart in mid-air from the collision.

If it floats your boats.... LMAO

It was a ****ing charge. At best you may claim it was too close to call. The other one was BLATANT and game-deciding.

O.city 02-26-2013 06:28 PM

Frankie, in no way is that a charge. I'm a little embarrassed that you can say it was. The defender didn't beat him to the spot, never got set, and flopped.

Based on the rules of basketball, thats not a charge. Sorry.

Trevo_410 02-26-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9442484)
ROFL at MU being a bubble team.

I'd be happy to get in the tournament right now... our team is admittingly not great at all this year. The talent is there, the chemistry/coaching is not.

Silock 02-26-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9442495)
If it floats your boats.... LMAO

It was a ****ing charge. At best you may claim it was too close to call. The other one was BLATANT and game-deciding.

Serious question: do you understand that you must have two feet on the ground to be able to draw a charge? He doesn't. Plays like this are why the rule was clarified in the offseason.

Mr. Plow 02-26-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9442434)
Well the way they won opened several eyes across the nation, and now a hell of a lot more people know Kansas was lucky as shit both games.. And isn't clearly a better team. So it doesn't taste too bad. Kansas isn't doing jack shit in the tournament.

LMAO

Don't worry man, there is always next year.