ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Hammock Parties 06-12-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9748581)
I made a bet offer you ignored it.

This is not about me vs you, billay.

I'm just trying to expose you for the fraud you are. You continue to shoot off your mouth. I call bullshit.

Prove it or STFU. No one wants to read your lies.

Titty Meat 06-12-2013 10:28 PM

If you are so certain why won't you bet me?

Hammock Parties 06-12-2013 10:30 PM

I will say no more.

ThaVirus 06-12-2013 10:36 PM

Cripple fight aside..

DaKCman, your relationship just sounds like a weird one to me.

"I'm out of town and coming back this weekend when she'll be out of town, but we have a date planned for next Tuesday"

Then:

"I'm back on the road, she is too. I sent her a good night text 3 nights ago; things are going well. We have a fondu dinner date planned for next Wednesday"

How do you really get to know someone like that? I know I don't have all the facts, but it just seems like maybe you're too busy to date seriously. Know what I mean, playa?

patteeu 06-12-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9748470)
Does she look like liz cheney?

A little bit, now that you mention it.

DaKCMan AP 06-13-2013 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9748162)
So about 4 hours ago I was just hit by a wave of fear. I am talking to my gfs this weekend, and am very anxious about it. I don't want it to be over...not sure about her. Gonna be a rough couple days.

Whenever I get that anxious/nervous/fearful feeling in my gut it's pretty much over. Good luck to ya, bro.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9748616)
Cripple fight aside..

DaKCman, your relationship just sounds like a weird one to me.

"I'm out of town and coming back this weekend when she'll be out of town, but we have a date planned for next Tuesday"

Then:

"I'm back on the road, she is too. I sent her a good night text 3 nights ago; things are going well. We have a fondu dinner date planned for next Wednesday"

How do you really get to know someone like that? I know I don't have all the facts, but it just seems like maybe you're too busy to date seriously. Know what I mean, playa?

It was definitely not ideal and pretty challenging. We spoke daily but both have very busy lives. There were a couple of weeks where we were both in town and saw each other 3-4 times, but then there were also droughts where we only met once per week. Most of the women I date have very busy lives. I've done the long distance thing before and for me it doesn't work.

LMAO @ the fondu dinner date - good stuff.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-13-2013 05:49 PM

billay says the evidence won't attach.

If he can't provide proof by tomorrow, Clay is the winner and has braggin rights.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-13-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9748535)
You looking for videos or what

A simple screencap like Clay provided is all. He provided evidence of what he was talking about.

Hammock Parties 06-13-2013 05:52 PM

This is not a competition. I am not bragging about something as stupid as a message on a dating site. Those are not hard to come by.

But if Billay can't even produce that...just more proof he's a lying sack of shit.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-13-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9749993)
This is not a competition. I am not bragging about something as stupid as a message on a dating site. Those are not hard to come by.

But if Billay can't even produce that...just more proof he's a lying sack of shit.

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything to believe that he's telling the truth.

Hammock Parties 06-13-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9750023)
Yeah, I'm not seeing anything to believe that he's telling the truth.

Billiar.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-13-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9750032)
Billiar.

OkCupid is crawling in 7's BTW

Titty Meat 06-13-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9749984)
billay says the evidence won't attach.

If he can't provide proof by tomorrow, Clay is the winner and has braggin rights.

Show me how to attach a photo in pm using taptalk.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-13-2013 07:36 PM

Post for everyone to see :evil:

Simply Red 06-13-2013 08:24 PM

It never materialized for me and country barbie - it was a shame she was such an airhead I couldn't cope.