ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Playstation 4 price and Xbox 720 is announced (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272150)

aturnis 01-18-2014 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millz (Post 10376928)
yeah enjoy that 720 resolution

This. And lower bit rates.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-18-2014 03:31 PM

Lol I've always owned Sony. Why Xbox this time? Because I'm older with a family and left your nerd world years ago. Enjoyed my time. You enjoy yours.

aturnis 01-18-2014 03:33 PM

Your poor family is missing out on the best family titles.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-18-2014 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 10376944)

LMAO Clearly this is an important issue to you. I'm the only gamer. My wife enjoys it for the media aspects of it, Xbox fitness, and the likes. I did my homework. I know what I have, and I'm satisfied with it. Not sure why this is such a problem for you guys. It's not THAT far off either, I've seen them side by side.

That said, COD is so ****ing good I am considering rejoining the nerd world and owning both systems. That was the caveat when I allowed my wife to pick the Xbone.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-18-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

You ever get that thing online where you could use it every day? I always hated it when I couldn't play online. Pissed me off fierce.

Setsuna 01-18-2014 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10376861)
I'm sure it's been said but call of duty is sick on the Xbox One. Holy shit!

No it hasn't. Ever. It's a rehash.

Valiant 01-18-2014 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 10376995)
No it hasn't. Ever. It's a rehash.

Yeah it is my only game right now because I am broke, but it does not impress me. Ground war is the only thing I enjoy, but since there are so few players compared to 360 I get gamers from mexico and canada, both coasts.

the sad thing is with the above is I am still ****ing host. So I get ****ed, do not even stand a chance. I want ****ing servers, lying bastards. I use to do the nice thing and leave game so they would get host migration, but nope, **** it, I learned how to dashboard on the xbone. So I **** everyone elses game up also when I get pissed.

Billion dollar companies both and still wont give servers.

But I did not see that much of a visual improvement from 360 to ps4/xbone when playing and I am playing on a 60inch.

Jerm 01-18-2014 04:15 PM

Man I cannot wait to play TitanFall...the alpha is getting rave reviews and it has had nothing but positive impressions since it was initially playable.

Pants 01-18-2014 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10376957)
LMAO Clearly this is an important issue to you. I'm the only gamer. My wife enjoys it for the media aspects of it, Xbox fitness, and the likes. I did my homework. I know what I have, and I'm satisfied with it. Not sure why this is such a problem for you guys. It's not THAT far off either, I've seen them side by side.

That said, COD is so ****ing good I am considering rejoining the nerd world and owning both systems. That was the caveat when I allowed my wife to pick the Xbone.

Aturnis is naming his first born Sony. Hardcore fanboys don't get much more hardcore than that kid.

millz 01-18-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10376963)
You ever get that thing online where you could use it every day? I always hated it when I couldn't play online. Pissed me off fierce.

huh.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-18-2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millz (Post 10377065)
huh.

You forgot about all the trouble you had getting online when you bought your PS4? It's right in the other thread. I was just curious if you got it all squared up. That was always very frustrating for me as a player. Wanting to rock a game of Madden online and not being able too.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-18-2014 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 10377048)
Aturnis is naming his first born Sony. Hardcore fanboys don't get much more hardcore than that kid.

Yeah, I used to troll, but was never too serious about it. I mean, I always preferred the Playstation, but it was just fun to watch the Xbox guys get riled up over it. I really dig the Xbone. I mean, I really dig it. It's got some dope ass features, and Kinect is pretty ****ing awesome. If I keep up on COD and AC4 I'll end up buying the PS4 as well. I just haven't been a hard core gamer for a few years now, so the XB1 was a really easy choice. And let's face it, the graphics are not that different.

007 01-18-2014 05:04 PM

heh, as much as I was looking forward to the new gen, I find myself not even wanting to play games.

New World Order 01-18-2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Forza 5, EA UFC, Alien Isolation etc.. all 1080p.

I still have not seen a ps4 game that looks better than Ryse.

New World Order 01-18-2014 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 10376944)

Are you talking about the Wii U?