ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****The Official Chiefs vs Browns Game Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267491)

Setsuna 12-09-2012 02:57 PM

Falcons suck dick. And Jags gonna lose too.

ClevelandBronco 12-09-2012 02:58 PM

Congratulations, Chiefs. You are unquestionably the most embarrassing team that I have ever witnessed. Every one of you should be utterly ashamed. You have tainted the league and you've pissed on the grave of what little remains of the Chiefs organization. It's not even fun to laugh at you anymore.

Dayze 12-09-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9193104)
crennel wipes the cool ranch dorito dust off his fingers, walks across the field to shake hands after another blow out....

LMAO

Ugly Duck 12-09-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdumbGuy (Post 9193115)
For Geno, I think it's a good thing they forgot about that playaction pass thing that seemed to work so well last week. For humanity, though, quite sad.

You think Geno is watching this game today? Wonder whats going through his mind right now.....

the Talking Can 12-09-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotRoute (Post 9193113)
No ****ing shit

Like I said wholesale changes are coming and that includes pioli

But chiefs fans need to take a look at what it means to be a fan, the way I was brought up was that you support your team no matter what. Good bad or indifferent, support the chiefs. Stop bitching and moaning thinking the next draft class is gonna be the one to save this franchise.

you're a shitty fan and the reason this franchise has aspired to nothing but stealing our money for decades....

you can hop on a bus with pioli

HotRoute 12-09-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9193061)
just kill yourself...your fat wife won't care

Real bright take dont put too much effort into it you loser piece of shit

the Talking Can 12-09-2012 02:59 PM

jack just called succop "suck-off"

the Talking Can 12-09-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotRoute (Post 9193135)
Real bright take dont put too much effort into it you loser piece of shit

idiot fans like you are the reason this franchise is a laughing stock...you don't deserve a winning team

you deserve steve bono

FAX 12-09-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9193122)
Congratulations, Chiefs. You are unquestionably the most embarrassing team that I have ever witnessed. Every one of you should be utterly ashamed. You have tainted the league and you've pissed on the grave of what little remains of the Chiefs organization. It's not even fun to laugh at you anymore.

That's the most depressingest saddest part of all.

FAX

DTHOF 12-09-2012 03:00 PM

This team has zero heart, some people on here may not want it but we need a motivational coach like Marty or Cowher and this could be a different group of guys

HotRoute 12-09-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9193128)
you're a shitty fan and the reason this franchise has aspired to nothing but stealing our money for decades....

you can hop on a bus with pioli

To some ppl it's more than about money, it's a ****ing tradition. Obviously your tradition is being a Whiney little bitch ... You seem pretty good at it

GloryDayz 12-09-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

No ****ing shit

But chiefs fans need to take a look at what it means to be a fan, the way I was brought up was that you support your team no matter what. Good bad or indifferent, support the chiefs. Stop bitching and moaning thinking the next draft class is gonna be the one to save this franchise.

ROFLROFLROFL Whatever doode!

Marcellus 12-09-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

No ****ing shit

Dude you are a confused mofo.

We support the Chiefs that's why we are pissed.

There are 2 ways to take rape, you can fight back and hope to inflict some pain back even if it is minor, or you can lay motionless and wait until its over.

I prefer to fight. Lay there if you want.

Ugly Duck 12-09-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9193149)
That's the most depressingest saddest part of all.

FAX

Cheer up - don't listen to ClevelandBronco. Some of us still laugh.

Mother****erJones 12-09-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9193122)

**** you queerbait. Go rub some more vasoline on your uniforms!