ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Mizzou Basketball (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255770)

petegz28 02-11-2012 02:48 PM

The KU-MU game came down to one thing....player composure. KU didn't maitain their composure and MU never lost theirs. That's really the difference in the game.

O.city 02-11-2012 02:49 PM

It should be a good game in AFH as well.

Like I said earlier, I just hope neither team ****s up and loses some petty game before they meet.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-11-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8365865)
And an MU fan told me "it was great to beat KU's A game with MU's B game".... it goes both ways.

:hmmm: Crap, he stole that one straight out of the KU excuse handbook. "But, but, but they brought thier A++++ game!!!"

DJ's left nut 02-11-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8365870)
IMO both teams played about as well as they possibly could.

As an MU fan, I felt Mizzou could play a little better (they did against Baylor in Waco).

And having only watched a couple KU games this year, I felt KU absolutely maxed what they were capable of...then I saw Whithey dominate Baylor.

So in the end, I think both teams are capable of playing better than that, but not a hell of a lot. If Whithey plays like he did against Baylor, it will probably come at the expense of some of Robinson's offense.

I could be wrong, but I think we saw both squad's A games, that was what made that game so good. Those they both played great and it lived up to the hype.

DJ's left nut 02-11-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8365880)
:hmmm: Crap, he stole that one straight out of the KU excuse handbook. "But, but, but they brought thier A++++ game!!!"

"Every team that plays us is playing in their Super Bowl"

KC_Connection 02-11-2012 02:52 PM

Missouri jacks a lot of 3's, but when checking out where they rank in association with the rest of the country, I found that they're only 96th in the NCAA in 3PA/FGA. There are a lot of teams out there that really focus their offense on the 3 ball.

MU is 2nd in the B12 in the category, though, well behind ISU.

Bearcat 02-11-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8365880)

I dunno, that might require leaving the high road for a minute.

mnchiefsguy 02-11-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8365873)
Keitzman is a K-State guy, just fyi.

Most of the time...but he spent most of this week sucking off Kansas on the radio.

O.city 02-11-2012 02:54 PM

DJ, I think KU could have shot the ball a little better and Robinson didn't do much in the first half.

I don't think either of the Presseys played well at all.

All in all it was just a great college basketball game. As was the Duke Carolina game. It doesn't have to be one team choked or one team dominated.

KU missed some free throws late and turned it over and MU capitalized. MU won a conference game at home, which they had to do to stay in the race. It was a great game to watch, and was well played.

I was impressed at how both teams played. It never got chippy, I thought teams were respectful.

I'm hoping for a great game in AFH, which I think I'm gonna break down and go too.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-11-2012 02:54 PM

"We are a football school." /MU

Imon Yourside 02-11-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8365891)
Most of the time...but he spent most of this week sucking off Kansas on the radio.

Well he is just basing his points on past history, 7 in a row ya know? Hard to argue with it.

KcMizzou 02-11-2012 02:56 PM

DeMarreCarroll1 DeMarre Carroll
S/o to them MIZZOU homies for takin care of business today.. #MIZ #MIZZOU

mnchiefsguy 02-11-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8365896)
Well he is just basing his points on past history, 7 in a row ya know? Hard to argue with it.

Nah, it was more than that. kk basically said there was no need to play the rest of the conference season...just give the trophy to Kansas and be done with it.

Saul Good 02-11-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8365891)

He cheers for KSU and against MU. The only reason he talked up KU was to put down Mizzou.

O.city 02-11-2012 02:57 PM

As I stated last night, Keitzmann is a moron.