ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports 2014-2015 NBA regular season thread. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284493)

chiefzilla1501 07-11-2014 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10741546)
5/90
4/94.8
4/24+

You do see how that can get you close to $50m, right?

Interestingly, they have something like 10m next year in monopoly money from the Brendan haywood trade. I think, at least.

L.A. Chieffan 07-11-2014 01:33 PM

Time for the Lakers to tank again next year... HELLO MUDIAY

TEX 07-11-2014 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 10741584)

I dont think they'll have much of a choice...:shrug:

chiefzilla1501 07-11-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 10741581)
Waiters will be an All-Star. He was in the worst possible situation. Him and Kyrie are happy together now as of a month or so before the season ended, and the wins with James and competent coaching will make it a lot better.

Teams have tried trading for Waiters too, so I'm not the only one who thinks he will be good. He's out played Irving several times, and is a better defender. Not saying he's better overall, but he can for sure be an All-Star.

That's a massive oversell. Waiters is a solid two guard. I wouldn't hype him up as more than that. And I don't think he and kyrie will get along swimmingly. I have a feeling Waiters will be a pain in the ass wherever he goes.

-King- 07-11-2014 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 10741542)
ROFL Lakers...

In 5 years the Lakers will be contending for titles again. Yes they are having a down stretch, but they're still the Lakers. They've been in and/or won an NBA Championship every decade since the 1940s. It's only a matter of time.

TEX 07-11-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10741605)
In 5 years the Lakers will be contending for titles again. Yes they are having a down stretch, but they're still the Lakers. They've been in and/or won an NBA Championship every decade since the 1940s. It's only a matter of time.

Fact mixed with opinion. They might SUCK for a lot LONGER. Its a different league now and they're the same Lakers. They need to ditch the arrogance and look at how they do business. NOBODY is lining up to play there...

Titty Meat 07-11-2014 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10741518)
Jesus Christ Rust, how the **** did you manage to make everybody hate you when most of us agreed that the Cavs were his best landing spot?
Posted via Mobile Device

The guy is like Ramsfan he can only talk about his team and it gets annoying after awhile

Titty Meat 07-11-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 10741535)
Lin to Lakers a done deal. Houston also sends them their 2015 1st round pick

Lakers lost

kcxiv 07-11-2014 02:03 PM

Quote:

They are ****ed! Cant really blame players for passing up on the Lakers right now. They were complete ass last year and we dont even have a ****ing coach yet! lol How are you going to get major players to sign when they dont even know whos going to coach them! I think Kupcheck is getting to old for this shit. lol

KC native 07-11-2014 02:05 PM

Quote:

Tanking implies that they will be losing on purpose. Lakers are going to lose no matter what next year.

RustShack 07-11-2014 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10741601)
That's a massive oversell. Waiters is a solid two guard. I wouldn't hype him up as more than that. And I don't think he and kyrie will get along swimmingly. I have a feeling Waiters will be a pain in the ass wherever he goes.

This week he's been the most excited about Cleveland. Honestly I don't even know if id seen him tweet about them until a few days ago he was saying heoved the city and fans. Him and Kyrie have been on great terms since the firing of Grant. Both are jacked about Blatt/Lue... And now the King. If Waiters isn't apart of the Love trade he will be the 6th man which will be perfect for a combo guard like him. An offense that scores points and a butt load of wins will make everyone happy.

-King- 07-11-2014 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10741627)
They are ****ed! Cant really blame players for passing up on the Lakers right now. They were complete ass last year and we dont even have a ****ing coach yet! lol How are you going to get major players to sign when they dont even know whos going to coach them! I think Kupcheck is getting to old for this shit. lol

Because you could tell the major player that they would have influence on who the coach would be. That's a selling point.

TEX 07-11-2014 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10741627)

Exactly! You might want to tell King that it takes more than pounding your chest and saying, "We're the LAKERS" to build a team now...

TEX 07-11-2014 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10741635)
Because you could tell the major player that they would have influence on who the coach would be. That's a selling point.

Dude, you will argue with anyone no matter how wrong you are. ROFL

You get into "discussions" like this on a daily basis because you're C-L-U-E-L-E-S-S when it comes to the obvious...

ShowtimeSBMVP 07-11-2014 02:18 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Chicago Bulls are gauging interest with free agent Dwyane Wade, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/statuses/487691852196642816">July 11, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>