ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

big nasty kcnut 12-13-2011 04:51 AM

i liked the punk bit finally exposing mr. excitement.

loochy 12-13-2011 09:42 AM

Wow the new double masked Kane looks pretty badass!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W9BKW-xjgAU#t=526" frameborder="0" start="41" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NJChiefsFan 12-16-2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 8198902)

The video itself was funny. The set up to it was awkward. Punk had the balls comments going for a while, but he doesn't have the gold timing he thinks he does. I like him, don't get me wrong. Personally, after watching the video of all his sayings all year, R-Truth was my favorite wrestler this year.

58kcfan89 12-16-2011 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 8198881)
Did anybody else think Punk's part at the podium was really bad tonight? He seems off recently.

The entire show was really bad overall, not really shocking. Kane with a mask, only took how many years to get the better Kane back...

Wasn't any worse than the rest of the show IMO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 8198902)

I thought it was funny, too. Loved the video.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 8207934)
The video itself was funny. The set up to it was awkward. Punk had the balls comments going for a while, but he doesn't have the gold timing he thinks he does. I like him, don't get me wrong. Personally, after watching the video of all his sayings all year, R-Truth was my favorite wrestler this year.

Truth had an underrated year, no doubt.

As for Punk, take into account what he's working with right now. He's been working with Del Rio (who's boring as hell and the feud just sucks in general), Miz (who no one can take serious as this badass heel) and Lauranitis (who, while the perfect authority figure for Punk, they can't really cut a promo of any worthwhile length together).

If they give Punk an actually decent wrestler to feud with & see if you enjoy it a bit more. Personally, I think he's fine. But I'm also biased....

BTW, watched Impact off & on tonight. Holy jeez it was bad. Not sure how anyone watches that consistently.

NJChiefsFan 12-16-2011 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 (Post 8207953)
Wasn't any worse than the rest of the show IMO.

I thought it was funny, too. Loved the video.

Truth had an underrated year, no doubt.

As for Punk, take into account what he's working with right now. He's been working with Del Rio (who's boring as hell and the feud just sucks in general), Miz (who no one can take serious as this badass heel) and Lauranitis (who, while the perfect authority figure for Punk, they can't really cut a promo of any worthwhile length together).

If they give Punk an actually decent wrestler to feud with & see if you enjoy it a bit more. Personally, I think he's fine. But I'm also biased....

BTW, watched Impact off & on tonight. Holy jeez it was bad. Not sure how anyone watches that consistently.

Thats true about who he has been working with. My friends and I gave Impact a try for a while but once the Hogan turn happened we couldn't take it anymore.

"just sit around the conspiracy table, conspiring." Truth

58kcfan89 12-16-2011 12:52 PM

When Little Jimmy comes marching home.... Probably the most I've ever laughed at a Raw segment.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I1weHy4b1Ew" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NJChiefsFan 12-16-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 (Post 8208613)
When Little Jimmy comes marching home.... Probably the most I've ever laughed at a Raw segment.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I1weHy4b1Ew" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO That was the segment that sealed it for me. After that I was all in on Truth. The fact that its how he interupts Austin is even better. Listening to the entire thing he says makes me laugh my ass off.

Sassy Squatch 12-16-2011 02:34 PM

Im pretty sure no one else could pull that off so perfectly.

58kcfan89 12-16-2011 03:24 PM

I GOT OKIE DOKED BY LITTLE JIMMY!

Pisses me off that they made this hilarious character, gave him some credibility & just fed him to Cena in like 5 minutes at the worst PPV of the year. Would love to see him with a WHC run on Smackdown when he gets back from the suspension.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QQly3eoMxOk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

58kcfan89 12-16-2011 11:56 PM

reeruned Henry, bad guy lawyer hair, beating the living shit out of Twitter, cmpgo****yourself

Awesome.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8LXFoM5uQfc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ultra Peanut 12-18-2011 09:56 PM

So the WWE title match was the first wrestling I've seen in like two months, but apparently CM Punk and Bryan Danielson are the WWE's top two champions. YAY INTERNET

Also, Punk/Del Rio/Miz was entertaining and made me contemplate watching more! Hurrah.

Sassy Squatch 12-18-2011 10:12 PM

Yeah, internet champions galore. Ryder, Punk, and Bryan are all champions now.

keg in kc 12-19-2011 12:27 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kTnC1ScCKwk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

58kcfan89 12-19-2011 12:38 PM

Figures. That was the first PPV I didn't watch (except the very beginning) in awhile and all the reviews seem pretty positive.

Glad Punk retained, glad D-Bry gets a title run, really happy Ryder finally got his, too. Just hope this isn't a 3-week pity reign for Bryan & Ryder (I think at this point, WWE is firmly behind Punk, I'm not so confident they think very highly of Bryan & Ryder).

Really surprised Cena & Kane didn't do anything last night, but maybe it showed that they don't need frickin' Cena in the main event of every show to get people interested.

Reaper16 12-19-2011 01:33 PM

I hope that Ziggler losing the U.S. title means a promotion to the main event scene.

58kcfan89 12-19-2011 02:08 PM

I think it does. They've been giving him a lot more time, both on the mic & in the ring (before last night, he wrestled 2 matches at like 4 of the last 5 PPVs or something) and he seems to be getting over quite a bit (although Vickie definitely helps).

I don't know if he'll be in a world title match at Mania, but it wouldn't totally shock me.

keg in kc 12-19-2011 06:34 PM

I don't think they'll ever position Danielson to be a real main eventer, but it would be great if they could use this as a move toward making an upper-mid-carder out of him. He could be a great Benoit-style heel, I think. Although I assume he'll just get fed to Orton for his twelve-hundredth title reign.

Don't really care about Ryder. Hopefully they do elevate Ziggler. Although he still has a stupid ****ing name.

Nice to see Punk retain, sounds like it was a fantastic match.

I think I may actually watch Raw tonight.

chiefscafan 12-19-2011 09:03 PM

I'm sick of the PG cena he needs to turn heel won't happen though

Sassy Squatch 12-19-2011 09:13 PM

Kane is awesome.

chiefscafan 12-19-2011 09:16 PM

Yep dominating Kane is so much better

Sassy Squatch 12-19-2011 09:32 PM

I think Cena legitimately was about to pass out.

Freekofnature 12-19-2011 11:03 PM

just wow at this thread...

keg in kc 12-19-2011 11:14 PM

Beginning and end tonight were all sorts of awesome.

chiefscafan 12-19-2011 11:18 PM

Loved the end exciting and not the same boring crap Cole is still anoying

Sassy Squatch 12-19-2011 11:21 PM

Cole needs to GTFO. He isn't booed because he is a good heel, he is legitimately annoying. I'm tempted to change the channel every time he splatters his verbal diahrea.

NJChiefsFan 12-20-2011 01:41 AM

As others have said, hopefully this gets Ziggler up to the main event level, even if it means waiting until after Mania to be full time.

I am not really big on Ryder, but he seems to be a good wrestler and loves the business. With Cena and Punk behind him, I doubt he is going anywhere.

Also, as mentioned, masked Kane. They shouldn't have taken this long. Dark Kane and Taker was one of the best story lines ever. Its not like dark has to be PG 14. No reason it should have taken this long.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 8221788)
Cole needs to GTFO. He isn't booed because he is a good heel, he is legitimately annoying. I'm tempted to change the channel every time he splatters his verbal diahrea.

He is too far over the top. I like a bunch of the guys he does, but he is way too much.

Swanman 12-20-2011 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 8221788)

We are going to have to change the term XPac heat to Cole heat at the current pace.

keg in kc 12-20-2011 11:19 AM

What Cole does is counter-productive. They're trying to sell these guys as legit and he's constantly burying them. And I've never heard any show, much less a wrestling promotion, bury itself the way he does. He was even calling Ryder a nerd last night because he was a WWE fan growing up. Great message to what they apparently see as their primary audience, the kids. Don't buy our merchandise and don't wear it to school, because it's not cool. Wait, what?

keg in kc 12-20-2011 11:29 AM

So it looks like the promo last night had the name "chris" x-d out on the cover of the notebook. So the idea that the boy represents jericho and the girl represents punk is building some steam.

That could be an amazing mania program...

Sassy Squatch 12-20-2011 11:32 AM

So 3 main events are pretty much set for Mania. Cena-Rock, Taker-HHH, and Jericho-Punk for the WWE title. That leaves only the World Heavyweight Championship match and barring Jericho winning the rumble it looks like the challenger will come from there. Will Bryan actually hold the belt that long?

Reaper16 12-20-2011 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 8222929)
So 3 main events are pretty much set for Mania. Cena-Rock, Taker-HHH, and Jericho-Punk for the WWE title. That leaves only the World Heavyweight Championship match and barring Jericho winning the rumble it looks like the challenger will come from there. Will Bryan actually hold the belt that long?

Taker-HHH? UGH. If I were WWE this is what I'd do (and I think this has a good shot at actually happening):

Taker vs Kane III. It's going to be Undertaker's last match. Might was well be Kane's last match too, though that's not necessary. The match and its build-up can be dark, epic, and still be rated TV-14.

keg in kc 12-20-2011 12:20 PM

No way Bryan holds the title that long. If they want to build him into something though, have him drop it around or shortly after the Rumble, chase all the way to Mania and then have him win it back there.

Unfortunately I see him in some "also ran" match like the MitB.

Sassy Squatch 12-20-2011 12:37 PM

I didn't say I liked HHH-Taker but as of now WWE has that penciled in for Mania. I believe it should be Take-Barrett to continue that storyline from nexus. Maybe have Taker cost Barrett the Rumble when he comes back.

58kcfan89 12-20-2011 12:44 PM

Thought it was a decent show, I love the "New Era" idea, but I have my doubts that Bryan sticks around the ME long-term. Like was mentioned earlier, he can easily be the Benoit-type (minus the obvious...thing...) wrestler of this generation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8222918)
So it looks like the promo last night had the name "chris" x-d out on the cover of the notebook. So the idea that the boy represents jericho and the girl represents punk is building some steam.

That could be an amazing mania program...

:drool:

I might actually pay for the PPV just for that match. 2 of my favorites.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 8222941)
Taker-HHH? UGH. If I were WWE this is what I'd do (and I think this has a good shot at actually happening):

Taker vs Kane III. It's going to be Undertaker's last match. Might was well be Kane's last match too, though that's not necessary. The match and its build-up can be dark, epic, and still be rated TV-14.

I'll be honest, I'd just get a young heel who needs some heat (Del Rio, Barrett, etc.) and have them break the streak. Instant credibility & overness. Remember how Jericho was able to bring up the Undisputed Title about 6 or 7 years after the fact?

Won't ever happen, though. At this point, I'm tired of the Undertaker & the "come back for Wrestlemania, leave for the next year" thing... But I guess he won't be around much longer so I can stand it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8223020)
No way Bryan holds the title that long. If they want to build him into something though, have him drop it around or shortly after the Rumble, chase all the way to Mania and then have him win it back there.

Unfortunately I see him in some "also ran" match like the MitB.

Yeah, I think this is how a lot of people see him long-term. One thing that I think will help him is the fact that Punk is a good friend. I really think creative/Vince/whoever is getting behind Punk as the #1 face & are starting to take some of his advice.

I'm not saying his friendship with Punk will keep him in the main event long-term, but I don't think this is going to be his only WHC title reign...

Sassy Squatch 12-20-2011 12:57 PM

Bryan NEEDS to be turned heel. He is an amazing wrestler but his promo skills are awful. He still isn't getting that great of a crowd reaction and they were in Philadelphia.

Swanman 12-20-2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 8223128)
Bryan NEEDS to be turned heel. He is an amazing wrestler but his promo skills are awful. He still isn't getting that great of a crowd reaction and they were in Philadelphia.

He was amazing in his heel title run in ROH several years ago. He had that Flair-like quality where every single title match you really thought he was going to drop the strap but he would come out the victor in the end. And he really had some great chickenshit wins during that reign, a hallmark of a heel champion (as long as you have enough clean wins). Add to the fact that he was positively hatable with his smug demeanor as champ, it all worked perfectly.

chiefscafan 12-20-2011 01:45 PM

I think Daniel Bryan would be awesome as a heel with Bella twins on each arm. Have him cheat against a good guy and make an apology to Cole and say he was right bout him but now he will wrestle for his respect. That will be enough to turn fans on him.

Ultra Peanut 12-21-2011 01:17 PM

NEW BLOOD RISING

That was Raw's most satisfying opening segment since, like, 1997. So glorious. The rest of the show was mostly enjoyable, too, and the main event was six promising young guys being treated mostly like a big deal (Cole's bizarreness aside) and then Bryan gets the win MARKING OUT.

I'm sure everyone's seen this by now, but for posterity:

http://i.imgur.com/0PdSp.jpg

big nasty kcnut 12-21-2011 01:43 PM

Live from Philadelphia the entertainment capital of this state!

58kcfan89 12-21-2011 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 8225993)
NEW BLOOD RISING

That was Raw's most satisfying opening segment since, like, 1997. So glorious. The rest of the show was mostly enjoyable, too, and the main event was six promising young guys being treated mostly like a big deal (Cole's bizarreness aside) and then Bryan gets the win MARKING OUT.

I'm sure everyone's seen this by now, but for posterity:

http://i.imgur.com/0PdSp.jpg

I never get tired of seeing that. And for those who don't have Twitter/don't give a shit about it, here's what Punk tweeted early Monday morning:

Quote:

Very proud right now. Proud of @WWEDanielBryan proud of @ZackRyder proud of my crew of young, talented hard workers. @findevan @TrueKofi... ...and a ton of others. Tonight was a great step toward the future of the wrestling business. That change I've been talking about? Started.

My march to Wrestlemania doesn't begin after the rumble. It's starts today. You're in or you're out. If you're out, you'll be left behind.

If you can't get behind this, you will be left behind.
http://twitter.com/#!/CMPunk/status/148656317035327489
http://twitter.com/#!/CMPunk/status/148656782070390784
http://twitter.com/#!/CMPunk/status/148657245092184064
http://twitter.com/#!/CMPunk/status/148939460514562049

58kcfan89 12-24-2011 01:32 AM

http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=LOLTNA_History

Just stumbled on it. Holy crap this is hilarious.

NJChiefsFan 12-24-2011 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 (Post 8223066)
:drool:Won't ever happen, though. At this point, I'm tired of the Undertaker & the "come back for Wrestlemania, leave for the next year" thing... But I guess he won't be around much longer so I can stand it.

Thing is that old Kane has so much build up to him. Hard to create that again. I still think, when its said and done, Taker's final Mania match will be against Cena. Next year I suppose, unless Taker can live long enough to make WM30 at MSG. That would be sick for me, since I would be able to go.

58kcfan89 12-24-2011 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 8231414)
Thing is that old Kane has so much build up to him. Hard to create that again. I still think, when its said and done, Taker's final Mania match will be against Cena. Next year I suppose, unless Taker can live long enough to make WM30 at MSG. That would be sick for me, since I would be able to go.

I dunno, I think this is going to be his last one (28 in Miami) and he'll be done at 20-0. He's obviously wearing down & 20's a nice number to finish on.

If he goes all the way to WM 30, I'm pretty sure he'd be 50. That's a long time to be wrestling, even if it's just 1 match per year...

And if WM 30 is in MSG, I may just say screw it & go. I love NYC & would love to take a visit there to see a WM & MSG in 1 trip.

Ultra Peanut 12-25-2011 05:41 PM

I watched almost all of Smackdown yesterday, because I wanted to see how they handled Bryan-as-champ. I thought it was Very Competent, and the chemistry between Danielson and Ziggler is off the charts. And they ran a video package that made Team Internet look so darn legit, my god.

Plus Car-KO Jr! Remarkably fun show that made me want to watch wrestling. Or maybe I was just high.

Sassy Squatch 12-26-2011 09:09 PM

Truth is back. Gave the water bottle of doom to the Miz

keg in kc 12-27-2011 04:10 AM

The way they ended the Punk gauntlet and then having Cena and Kane end the show was just ****ing reeruned.

big nasty kcnut 12-27-2011 04:49 AM

Well Funkman needed to be a real heel and that proves it. Also set up the return of jericho.

Sassy Squatch 12-28-2011 08:07 PM

Orton is injured and will be out for 6 months. Back injury apparently.

big nasty kcnut 12-28-2011 08:18 PM

Time for a shemus push and d bry vs. barrett match yes please.

Sassy Squatch 01-02-2012 08:26 PM

Oh god. R Truth is hilarious.

4th and Long 01-02-2012 09:41 PM

Jericho lives.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sassy Squatch 01-02-2012 09:46 PM

Looks like no Brodus Clay.

Simplicity 01-02-2012 09:48 PM

Everyone does realize everything to do with WWE is setup right?

58kcfan89 01-02-2012 09:48 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG that was awesome.

I'm pretty sure Jericho's Twitter Trolling is his new gimmick...

chiefscafan 01-02-2012 10:02 PM

I have a feeling Jericho is gonna be like I own you fans look how I manipulated you. Is it me or is this Memphis crowd dead

58kcfan89 01-02-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 8257577)
I have a feeling Jericho is gonna be like I own you fans look how I manipulated you. Is it me or is this Memphis crowd dead

Crowd seemed pretty meh, except for Cena, Punk's entrance & the Jericho thing.

But damn, that Jericho segment was awesome. I was hoping if he was going to be a face that we'd get the CM Punk "You stupid old man, I'm a snake" heel turn to feud with him, but this Trolling gimmick could be even better.

Either way, I really hope we get a Jericho/Punk feud going into Mania.

Rest of the show was pretty lame. Love how they book R-Truth's water bottle better than 90% of the roster.

chiefscafan 01-03-2012 09:18 AM

But how is a plastic water bottle suppose to hurt?? Cena is really starting to annoy me though. They need to do something with him quick.

loochy 01-03-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 8258499)
But how is a plastic water bottle suppose to hurt?? Cena is really starting to annoy me though. They need to do something with him quick.

Just have someone come out and throw him into Kane's flaming hole in the middle of the ring. :thumb:

chiefscafan 01-03-2012 09:50 AM

We could only hope that happens. One more time he tells a jole and Jerry lawler has to pretend it's hilarious will be it for me with him. They are really turning what fans he has left against him. Reminds me how hogan was right before the NWO

keg in kc 01-03-2012 10:03 AM

The Jericho segment was awesome, although I was beginning to wonder if they'd ever figure out what he was doing and start booing.

It should have ended the show though. They won't do the overrun with anybody but Cena now, though, and this Kane stuff is just god awful.

I like what they're doing with Punk and Johnny Ace, but this is two weeks in a row with absolutely horrendous finishes. First he breaks the Anaconda Vice when (logically) he could just hold it forever, and then he can't get back in the ring after a top-rop dive. Which makes him look stupid on one hand, and weak with the other. But it's nit-picking. Ziggler should be in the title picture, and Punk will eventually come out on top, and then somehow start mixing things up with Jericho. I just wish they would smarten-up with the booking.

But Cena, jesus god, enough already. The only hope for any of this is that they're turning him heel at Wrestlemania, where apparently, the plan according to Meltzer is to give him the win over the Rock. And there's no way in the world to do that in Miami without getting booed.

Swanman 01-04-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8258623)
The Jericho segment was awesome, although I was beginning to wonder if they'd ever figure out what he was doing and start booing.

It should have ended the show though. They won't do the overrun with anybody but Cena now, though, and this Kane stuff is just god awful.

I like what they're doing with Punk and Johnny Ace, but this is two weeks in a row with absolutely horrendous finishes. First he breaks the Anaconda Vice when (logically) he could just hold it forever, and then he can't get back in the ring after a top-rop dive. Which makes him look stupid on one hand, and weak with the other. But it's nit-picking. Ziggler should be in the title picture, and Punk will eventually come out on top, and then somehow start mixing things up with Jericho. I just wish they would smarten-up with the booking.

But Cena, jesus god, enough already. The only hope for any of this is that they're turning him heel at Wrestlemania, where apparently, the plan according to Meltzer is to give him the win over the Rock. And there's no way in the world to do that in Miami without getting booed.

The booking of Johnny Ace is just maddening. He should be a pure heel GM based on his prior antics with Punk. However, he spends half the show doing face things like booking Miz in a match with Sheamus and talking shit to Miz about Truth. It's almost TNA-like.

58kcfan89 01-04-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8258623)

I agree with everything for the most part, except the annoying shit with Cena seems to be the point. Trying to make it obvious that he's not universally loved anymore & slowly turning him (or at least I ****ing hope so)... And I liked Kane's promo last week (although it shouldn't have ended the show and it went on too long) but the ZOMG HEZ UNDER TEH RING! thing is way too over the top.

I heard a few fans finally get smart & boo Jericho. But it's Memphis. When it comes to wrestling fans, it's pretty much a bigger Wichita. And I can tell you that Wichita wrestling fans SUCK. I'm willing to bet it'll all get cleared up by the Rumble.

And the booking wasn't great, but I can live with it. They have kinda made Punk look stupid the last few weeks but unless you want Ziggler to go over clean (they don't), it's about the only way to logically have Punk go down. I'm glad Ziggler's getting a main event shot and it wouldn't surprise me to see him in the Rumble match and be one of the final 4 or so, too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 8262351)
The booking of Johnny Ace is just maddening. He should be a pure heel GM based on his prior antics with Punk. However, he spends half the show doing face things like booking Miz in a match with Sheamus and talking shit to Miz about Truth. It's almost TNA-like.

Haha this is true. I love the way they've had him interact with Punk, but the rest of it is pretty crazy. I think the idea is that in his mind, he's giving the fans what they want while trying to screw over Punk...

NJChiefsFan 01-05-2012 03:55 AM

I really hope they don't turn Truth full face. He was my favorite character of 2011.

Kinda wanted Jericho to turn full heel at the end there but so-be-it.

Cena certainly is an over-actor with this Kane crap, but man what a thing it would be if Cena turned. They were subtle at first, kinda wish they kept it that way. Long way to go, no need to rush it.

keg in kc 01-05-2012 07:46 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gYD-6QbF6Pw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sofa King 01-05-2012 09:09 AM

http://www.malwaresite.org/forums/attac...rance-fail.gif

NJChiefsFan 01-06-2012 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8265323)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gYD-6QbF6Pw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That may have been better than the promo itself.

58kcfan89 01-06-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8265323)

24 seconds in ROFL

NJChiefsFan 01-06-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 (Post 8267957)
24 seconds in ROFL

Gold.

Captain Obvious 01-09-2012 10:00 PM

"Somebody call my momma...."

58kcfan89 01-09-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Obvious (Post 8281457)
"Somebody call my momma...."

That was awesome. Pretty stupid. But awesome.

Felt like kind of a meh show. Good match between Thwagger & Punk, but this whole Kane thing is getting a bit overdone. I like his promos, but jeez, it seemed like every other segment involved Ryder, Cena, Eve, and/or Kane...

I kinda like the idea of a Ryder/Eve pairing, but if all they're gunna do is have Kane stalk them the whole time, it'll get really repetitive really quick. Love Jeritroll, though.

And I feel like we've seen this Truth vs. Miz feud before...

Captain Obvious 01-09-2012 11:14 PM

Truth is the best thing on WWE TV as far as I'm concerned. He just cracks me up.

BigRock 01-09-2012 11:43 PM

Best censor ever:

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2439/kellybrodus.jpg

NJChiefsFan 01-10-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Obvious (Post 8281763)
Truth is the best thing on WWE TV as far as I'm concerned. He just cracks me up.

And it seems WWE is going to slowly ruin it as he turns more and more face.

big nasty kcnut 01-10-2012 03:06 AM

I don't think so i think he'll be a tweener. Also Zac ryder need to learn how to change a flat.

NJChiefsFan 01-10-2012 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 8281927)
I don't think so i think he'll be a tweener. Also Zac ryder need to learn how to change a flat.

Haha yeah my friends and I were yelling at him about that. I liked how Kane waited until he was finished to attack him.

Truth does still mock the "good R-Truth" stuff but I loved his heel character so much. Favorite 2011 wrestler. I just don't even like how he plays along with the "Little Jimmys" or how he has kind of become some-what sane. I want the Confederate R-Truth.

Sassy Squatch 01-10-2012 07:16 AM

Funkasaurus...

keg in kc 01-16-2012 08:42 PM

After last week (seriously, that whole episode was like a highlight reel of the shit that embarrasses me as a rasslin fan) today's episode's been great so far. Foley/Ziggler/Punk at the beginning was perfect.

It's like they know football season's over and people will be watching again.

Captain Obvious 01-16-2012 09:05 PM

I don't know what is better, Truth's segment or Mr. Belding behind the announcers.

"I don't even know if that's PG."

Sassy Squatch 01-16-2012 09:14 PM

Its toned down, but he can still be an effective lunatic and be face.

keg in kc 01-16-2012 09:35 PM

I can't stand Truth. I thought he was the low point of the show. Until the girls and Perez Hilton came out. Although I did laugh at the PG line.

I didn't think this last week when he debuted, but Brodus Clay might actually work if they let him keep squashing people.

I actually kind of liked what they did with Cena this week. I feel dirty just saying that. But he's still not turning, which means it's all pointless.