ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports The MIA Heat Show Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230483)

BIG_DADDY 02-25-2011 12:10 PM

Another fine ending by LeChoke. Hopefully he falls down a flight of stairs today.

DaKCMan AP 02-25-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 7452848)
Another fine ending by LeChoke. Hopefully he falls down a flight of stairs today.

Another fine example of a moron criticizing blindly without knowing anything about what he's crying about.

If you call LeBron a choker for missing a prayer 3 at the end of regulation then you must give him credit for converting a 3pt play with 36 seconds to tie the game. But you can just go ahead and be hypocritical instead.

BIG_DADDY 02-25-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 7452855)
Another fine example of a moron criticizing blindly without knowing anything about what he's crying about.

If you call LeBron a choker for missing a prayer 3 at the end of regulation then you must give him credit for converting a 3pt play with 36 seconds to tie the game. But you can just go ahead and be hypocritical instead.

You sure are taking this personally.

DaKCMan AP 02-25-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 7452875)
You sure are taking this personally.

Just pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.

BIG_DADDY 02-25-2011 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 7452879)
Just pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.

Whatever dude. You want to get your panties in a wad and call people a bunch of names just because they don't want to get on LeChokes dick like you and all the media knock yourself out. I am sure LeSoft will eventually get his but I for one will enjoy routing for his faceplant down a staircase.

SAUTO 02-25-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 7452881)
Whatever dude. You want to get your panties in a wad and call people a bunch of names just because they don't want to get on LeChokes dick like you and all the media knock yourself out. I am sure LeSoft will eventually get his but I for one will enjoy routing for his faceplant down a staircase.

what is a decorative pattern going to do? trip him?

DaKCMan AP 02-25-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 7452881)

I don't care if people criticize Lebron. Most people can be somewhat objective. You lack that capability.

Enjoy "routing" LMAO

BIG_DADDY 02-25-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 7452889)
I don't care if people criticize Lebron. Most people can be somewhat objective. You lack that capability.

Enjoy "routing" LMAO

I shouldn't type so fast. Rooting, happy now?

Bottom line is LeConsolation Prize is still ringless so I am happy for the time being.

Lono 02-25-2011 01:58 PM

I would like to thank Bosh for going 1-18. Great showing, you snoop dog look alike.

kcxiv 02-25-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

regardless of anything, there was 13 seconds left, your down by 3. He got the ball and this is big ass lebron, why didnt he drive to the basket. He coudl have at least got 2, or could hae had a better shot. Then your down by maybe 1 or 2. Lebron is known for missing free throws late in the game as well.

It was just a stupid decision to take that shot at that point of the game. It was just a dumb play. I can gaurantee you that Sepolstra did NOT draw the play up that way.

It was just a bad shot.

The Bad Guy 02-25-2011 02:49 PM

Quote:

A prayer 3? Holy shit. A prayer 3 is a half court shot. The guy got the shot off at the top of the key with some separation and it wasn't even close.

Why would you put that on the same plane as hitting a bank shot over a 6 foot guy from 10 feet out? They aren't equal situations at all.

BIG_DADDY 02-25-2011 03:59 PM

You guys are obviously all a bunch of hypocritical morons.

KC_Connection 02-25-2011 07:22 PM

I didn't watch the game, but it looks like LeBron James was the only reason the Heat were even in the game. Stop hating.

KC_Connection 02-25-2011 08:03 PM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/552045/sqk_medium.gif

whatsmynameagain 02-25-2011 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 7453637)

Their only chance