ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Raiders Trade for Carson Palmer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251389)

BossChief 10-21-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8027503)
Not pointing the finger directly at you... Pointing it at those who always run that mouth then try to get people banned when they retaliate... You are actually a very decent poster here which is refreshing and makes arguing fun.

GET THOSE DIRTY LIPS OFF MY COCK

Buddy Rich 10-21-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8027312)
yeah

this game is all about whether or not we can stop McFadden...if they bully our DL, we'll lose...

but we can run on them, and can they stop Bowe?

this shit will be epic if we win

The way the Raiders ABUSED Cassel and that offensive line the last game of last year was pretty scary. Since then you were abused by the Ravens, Lions and Bills. Even with Boller in and Jano out I can't see any way the Raiders lose.

R8RFAN 10-21-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8027514)
GET THOSE DIRTY LIPS OFF MY COCK

I applaud fans that stand by their team even when they suck.... I expect yall to defend your own turf.

the Talking Can 10-21-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddy Rich (Post 8027518)
The way the Raiders ABUSED Cassel and that offensive line the last game of last year was pretty scary. Since then you were abused by the Ravens, Lions and Bills. Even with Boller in and Jano out I can't see any way the Raiders lose.

i cant see any way that clothes hanger stabbing you in utero didn't determine your life path....

BossChief 10-21-2011 01:21 PM

We had 151 yards rushing at over 5/clip against the Lions, I wouldn't say they manhandled us.

That was a damn good game till Charles went down.

R8RFAN 10-21-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

They would have to have a total meltdown to lose this game or the Chiefs would have to play the best game they have played in the last 2 years.

It's possible but not likely...

R8RFAN 10-21-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8027556)
We had 151 yards rushing at over 5/clip against the Lions, I wouldn't say they manhandled us.

That was a damn good game till Charles went down.

I heard the mascot took Charles out, I didn't see the play... is that true? Did they fire the mascot?

TheGuardian 10-21-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

But the line has played MUCH better the last two games. So it's kind of a toss up.

the Talking Can 10-21-2011 01:23 PM

the Raiders weren't even good enough to win the division last year

why are their fans here pretending they have accomplished...anything...?

TheGuardian 10-21-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8027594)

This is the thing about Raider fans, more than ANY other fan base. When they get to .500 they act like they are the ****ing dynasty Patriots. It's ****ing insane.

the Talking Can 10-21-2011 01:25 PM

we're the defending AFC West champions

the Raiders are.....some team that traded 2 firsts for a guy watching 30 Rock reruns...

R8RFAN 10-21-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8027594)

Meh a couple of last second fg's killed us last year but that team is a better version of a team that currently owns an 8 game winning streak in the AFC West

BossChief 10-21-2011 01:26 PM

IMO if Baldwin plays, we win...if he doesnt, it should be a lot closer than most Raider fans think and I would bet one score decides the game.

I dont think you guys have enough in the back 7 of your defense to defend us if we go 3 and 4 wide and that would lead to us being able to take chunks in the running game.

I am really looking forward to the matchup of Seymour and Asamoah...Big Jon did very well against Suh and Suh is much much better than Seymour.

the Talking Can 10-21-2011 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8027641)
Meh a couple of last second fg's killed us last year but that team is a better version of a team that currently owns an 8 game winning streak in the AFC West

I'll translate

"we weren't the division champs last year, the Chiefs were..."

R8RFAN 10-21-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8027637)
we're the defending AFC West champions

the Raiders are.....some team that traded 2 firsts for a guy watching 30 Rock reruns...

That division championship did not go through the Raiders
Keys to arrowthrumyhead stadium below
https://www.seattleu.edu/uploadedIma...vices/keys.jpg