ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Discuss Thrower 06-17-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9756412)
Congrats on the non-bottom feeder and the catch! Be careful with the psycho though. LMAO

I've heard that about the free sites. But, why would anyone pay if there would be the chance that the pay site would suck, too?

Ftr, I'm not on, (nor would I ever get on), an online dating site. It's just interesting to me that some sites are better than others. By "better" I mean that there is more of a selection of people that aren't bottom-feeders/psychos/stalkers/gold-diggers.

No congrats in order: I drunk dialed thr catch one night and she never spoke to me again. Also she started dating someone else. This was about -a year ago tio

sedated 06-17-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9756638)
I drunk dialed thr catch one night and she never spoke to me again.

I need a setting on my phone that won’t allow me to text after midnight.

It always seems like a great idea at the time, but it NEVER is.

Buck 06-17-2013 10:00 AM

Well, waking up this morning sucked.

I don't think the gravity of the situation really hit me yesterday, but today I'm really bummed out.

**** man. Life sucks sometimes.

DaKCMan AP 06-17-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9756760)
Well, waking up this morning sucked.

I don't think the gravity of the situation really hit me yesterday, but today I'm really bummed out.

**** man. Life sucks sometimes.

It'll get less & less and easier & easier. Every once in a while I get a pang of stomach sickness over my situation. Thankfully, I've had enough talks with my best friend who gets my mind right provides perspective about the situation. Find someone to talk it out with - only time will ease it all.

Buck 06-17-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9756833)
It'll get less & less and easier & easier. Every once in a while I get a pang of stomach sickness over my situation. Thankfully, I've had enough talks with my best friend who gets my mind right provides perspective about the situation. Find someone to talk it out with - only time will ease it all.

I agree.

This is my first relationship that has ended amicably though, I'm still not sure what to expect.

DaKCMan AP 06-17-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9756869)
I agree.

This is my first relationship that has ended amicably though, I'm still not sure what to expect.

Yeah - maybe something is wrong with me but all of my relationships have ended amicably. IMO that makes it more difficult. LMAO

lcarus 06-17-2013 01:44 PM

Arghhhhhh. I don't have much to add to this thread at this point, except...I hate the way that I am lol

AphexPhin 06-17-2013 01:52 PM

going on a double date this coming weekend which I'm actually looking forward to. Its gonna be me and this new girl I've been hitting it off with nicely (havent banged yet) and my buddy (who is a great wingman and a good friend) and his gf. Should be a good time. Gonna hit up Oldtown Scottsdale and see where the night takes us.

Hootie 06-17-2013 02:06 PM

I went on a date (I don't do dates) and of course...I crushed it. My sheets looked like a rape scene from Oz the next morning.

The Franchise 06-17-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9757147)
I went on a date (I don't do dates) and of course...I crushed it. My sheets looked like a rape scene from Oz the next morning.

ROFL

keg in kc 06-17-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9756869)
I agree.

This likely won't be a popular sentiment, but you need to not bang her. Because it's going to leave you confused and likely moody. Find another source for casual bedolympics. Don't be a jerk about it, but lines need to be drawn to help you get and keep your head clear and move on with your life.

Hootie 06-17-2013 04:09 PM

yeah I've learned that if I have feelings about a girl, despite having things end amicably, banging her is a bad idea

Buck 06-17-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9757327)
This likely won't be a popular sentiment, but you need to not bang her. Because it's going to leave you confused and likely moody. Find another source for casual bedolympics. Don't be a jerk about it, but lines need to be drawn to help you get and keep your head clear and move on with your life.

Yeah, I know you're right.

I signed back into OkCupid, but god damn that is a minefield.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2013 04:55 PM

You can afford match.com, Buck.

Well worth it, my man. **** these poverty sites.

Buck 06-17-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9757539)
You can afford match.com, Buck.

Well worth it, my man. **** these poverty sites.

I pretty much ignored all the dating website talk in this thread while I was dating her.

Is match.com good for casual sex? I think I want to just go that route for a while.