ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:Prodded by Andy Reid, Chiefs QB Alex Smith learning to be more aggressive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273618)

BigBeauford 06-28-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9782936)
I've never allowed an illegal drug to enter my body.

You should try some MJ some time. You might be less of a pretentious prick who hands out negative rep and name calling. I deal with people like you in the army every day. Loud and obnoxious with no substance.

Hammock Parties 06-28-2013 10:45 PM

It's gonna be really funny to see Dane claiming "victory" when Geno Smith is a badass in 3 years.

I'm not sure how I'll deal with being "wrong" when Geno is making everyone on CP weep and gnash their teeth.

Dumbass.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-28-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9782946)
It's gonna be really funny to see Dane claiming "victory" when Geno Smith is a badass in 3 years.

I'm not sure how I'll deal with being "wrong" when Geno is making everyone on CP weep and gnash their teeth.

Dumbass.

If he succeeds with the shitfest Jets, every true fan dumbass on this board should be required to get your name and face tattoed on their asses.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 9782943)
You should try some MJ some time. You might be less of a pretentious prick who hands out negative rep and name calling. I deal with people like you in the army every day. Loud and obnoxious with no substance.

LMAO

Shut the **** up, n00b.

And stop whining about rep, ya ****.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9782946)

Dumbass.

Here's the difference: YOU claimed he was a Franchise QB. YOU claimed he was worthy of 1.1. YOU claimed he was a first rounder.

Well, the NFL unanimously disagreed.

It doesn't matter if it takes him two years or three years or five years, he wasn't viewed by the NFL as a first rounder in 2013, which is EXACTLY what I said all along.

You lose.

And for the record, I wouldn't even both to bring this up, except for the fact that you and your band of homoerotic dumb****s SPAMMED this forum with Geno bullshit, even in threads that were completely unrelated, for more than six months.

Dumbass.

BigBeauford 06-28-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9782948)
LMAO

Shut the **** up, n00b.

And stop whining about rep, ya ****.

Well, being an adult, I am not bothered with being called a n00b since it has nothing to do with level of competency and maturity, as evidenced by yourself.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9782947)
If he succeeds with the shitfest Jets, every true fan dumbass on this board should be required to get your name and face tattoed on their asses.

That's a big if, probably bigger than Manhattan.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 9782952)
Well, being an adult, I am not bothered with being called a n00b since it has nothing to do with level of competency and maturity, as evidenced by yourself.

LMAO

I'm glad you have the world by the balls.

LMAO

BigBeauford 06-28-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9782954)
LMAO

I'm glad you have the world by the balls.

LMAO

I'm comfortable with myself in not having to use a LMAO after every line I perceive to be funny.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 9782956)
I'm comfortable with myself in not having to use a LMAO after every line I perceive to be funny.

I'm laughing AT you, not making a joke.

See, YOU are the joke.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9782874)
I understand a great many things, first and foremost being that you are out of your goddamned mind and have brought new meaning to "jumping the shark".

Once again, I'll ask you to respond in detail.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-28-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9782958)
Once again, I'll ask you to respond in detail.

Jive-ass.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9782960)
Jive-ass.

So basically, empty words.

No shocker.

BossChief 06-28-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9782877)
Two words for you: Geno Smith.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

You do realize that you are being hypocritical every time you bring up Geno Smith, right?

You can't clown people for being critical of Alex Smith "before he even plays a down for us" and then turn around and clown people that thought Geno Smith was worthy of a much higher pick than where he eventually fell to before "he even plays a down in the NFL"

Hammock Parties 06-28-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9782966)
You do realize that you are being hypocritical every time you bring up Geno Smith, right?

You can't clown people for being critical of Alex Smith "before he even plays a down for us" and then turn around and clown people that thought Geno Smith was worthy of a much higher pick than where he eventually fell to before "he even plays a down in the NFL"

Boom goes the dynamite.

Alex Smith has a proven history of being shitty.

Geno Smith...the jury is out...so Dane really needs to use his brain on this one.