ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread, Part 2 **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280658)

Prison Bitch 02-10-2014 03:55 PM

The only poll that has any meaning is the Vegas oddsmakers, who have KU as one of three co-favorites as of today.

Chiefs Pantalones 02-10-2014 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 10424958)
I think you've been trolled by ksu fan.

Cow ****ers.

saphojunkie 02-10-2014 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 10425232)
Up to #7 in the rankings. Finally both polls match up.

NTTAWWT

sedated 02-10-2014 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10425033)
I think she mischarged everyone.... Ceej got charged for Arrowhead, Arrowhead got charged for sedated, sedated got charged for Ceej. She fixed everyone's bill & undid the charge to Ceej....but he had already left.

And all that was AFTER she had given everyone the correct tabs. She was too lazy/incompetent to match up the total she was charging on the card with the receipt that was handed over with it.

On a positive note, she did invent chocolate/strawberry cheesecake.

ArrowheadHawk 02-10-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 10425376)
And all that was AFTER she had given everyone the correct tabs. She was too lazy/incompetent to match up the total she was charging on the card with the receipt that was handed over with it.

On a positive note, she did invent chocolate/strawberry cheesecake.

:Lin:

Chiefs Pantalones 02-10-2014 05:11 PM

I just watched the AFH reaction video of when we won the national championship again. I started crying lol. By far the best sports moment of my life so far. I remember watching the Miracles but I was too young to appreciate that one to its fullest. Wow. Let's do it again soon.

Mr. Plow 02-10-2014 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 10425376)

Wow. I missed that part. LMAO

kstater 02-10-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 10424958)
I think you've been trolled by ksu fan.

Should really subscribe to goemaw premium board.

DJJasonp 02-10-2014 08:52 PM

WVU puts up 102 on Iowa State tonight........WOW!

ArrowheadHawk 02-10-2014 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 10425873)

Yuck!

Chiefspants 02-10-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 10425873)

Was that the board that broke Self's reputation killing affair and divorce last year?

Mr. Plow 02-10-2014 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 10425965)
WVU puts up 102 on Iowa State tonight........WOW!

Next year man....next year.....

But seriously, they lost by almost 30 to WV. LMAO

Reerun_KC 02-10-2014 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 10425998)
Was that the board that broke Self's reputation killing affair and divorce last year?

You are missing out on premium content.

KC_Connection 02-10-2014 11:33 PM

All right, so we've got a bit of an issue now. The loss at KSU doesn't matter so much, but this injury to Embiid could be costly. We're clearly a completely different team without him. It sounds like he's going to miss some games, so that will make winning conference more difficult. I think it can still definitely be done (in fact, if they win their remaining 4 home games, it will probably be enough right now), but it isn't the mere formality that it might have appeared to be. Texas is just one game behind as of now.

Still, I think this is the best thing for both Embiid and this team long-term. If we want any chance of making a deep run in March, he needs to be healthy and playing like he was in December. Throwing a beat up Embiid out there right now might make them slightly better in the interim, but it's not going to help us when it matters.

Hope Traylor is back next game because he's going to be the main candidate that has to step up.

Buehler445 02-10-2014 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10426636)
All right, so we've got a bit of an issue now. The loss at KSU doesn't matter so much, but this injury to Embiid could be costly. We're clearly a completely different team without him. It sounds like he's going to miss some games, so that will make winning conference more difficult. I think it can still definitely be done (in fact, if they win their remaining 4 home games, it will probably be enough right now), but it isn't the mere formality that it might have appeared to be. Texas is just one game behind as of now.

Still, I think this is the best thing for both Embiid and this team long-term. If we want any chance of making a deep run in March, he needs to be healthy and playing like he was in December. Throwing a beat up Embiid out there right now might make them slightly better in the interim, but it's not going to help us when it matters.

Hope Traylor is back next game because he's going to be the main candidate that has to step up.

Agree. The difference between Embiid in and out is ridiculous.