ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Polish Woman Sets Goal: Have Sex with Over 100,000 Men. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274027)

teedubya 06-22-2013 06:12 PM

Polish Woman Sets Goal: Have Sex with Over 100,000 Men.

A 21-year-old girl has told how she aims to sleep her way into the record books - by bedding 100,000 men around the world.

Randy Ania Lisewska - from Warsaw, Poland - told her Facebook followers she plans to sleep with men in every city in the world for her sex marathon.

"I want men from Poland, Europe and all around the world. I love sex, fun and men," she explained.

"In Poland the subject of sex is still taboo and anyone who wants to fulfil their sexual fantasies is considered a deviant, a whore or mentally ill," she added.

Ania says the marathon began in Warsaw last month and won't stop until she reaches her total.

"I will visit every city in Poland and when I’ve done all of them, I will start travelling abroad.

"The fun will take about 20 minutes per person, depending on how many people there are on each day," she explained.

https://www.facebook.com/anialisewskasex

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...31211571_o.jpg

Rain Man 06-22-2013 06:15 PM

The guy in the background would rather hug himself than have sex with her.

TLO 06-22-2013 06:16 PM

AIDS

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-22-2013 06:16 PM

**** ! That's my ex wife !

teedubya 06-22-2013 06:17 PM

This is a great opportunity for "mom's basement dwelling" Europeans.

TLO 06-22-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9769374)
The guy in the background would rather hug himself than have sex with her.

ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 06-22-2013 06:19 PM

paging billay and clay....

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-22-2013 06:23 PM

Looks closer to 51 than 21.

BoneKrusher 06-22-2013 06:30 PM

i'd hate to be guy number 100,000. that things gonna be raunchy.

Shogun 06-22-2013 06:31 PM

I would.

EDIT: Not because shes attractive, because she is gross in that picure. Would use rubber though.

Hootie 06-22-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9769394)
i'd hate to be guy number 100,000. that things gonna be raunchy.

what's the difference between a girl that has been with 1 guy with a tremendously large dick who has frequent sex and a girl who sleeps with a different guy every day?

who's going to be looser/more torn up?

I've banged some really tight sluts and some really loose 'angels'.

Hootie 06-22-2013 06:40 PM

I've learned that the size of your vagina is pretty much DNA...if your mother had a loose vagina, you probably have one too...

or the girls that work out are always tighter, of course...and I think that's why some girls actually work out

the whole myth behind 'oh man she's ****ed a lot of dudes she's gonna be loose' or dumb, and incorrect

FlaChief58 06-22-2013 06:43 PM

How many guys does it take to screw a polish skank?

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-22-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9769412)
I've learned that the size of your vagina is pretty much DNA...if your mother had a loose vagina, you probably have one too...

or the girls that work out are always tighter, of course...and I think that's why some girls actually work out

the whole myth behind 'oh man she's ****ed a lot of dudes she's gonna be loose' or dumb, and incorrect

The girls who work out may be more likely to do kegels. AFAIC, that's the only thing that can tighten/strengthen things up down there.

Rain Man 06-22-2013 06:51 PM

So 11 guys a day for 25 years? If you assume that it takes an hour to find a room, get naked, and do it, and that she sleeps seven hours a night, that means she has about 30 minutes to recruit each guy. I guess mass recruiting is possible with craigslist or backpage, but I bet you can't be very picky with the guys who respond to those ads.

BoneKrusher 06-22-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

I've learned that the size of your vagina is pretty much DNA...if your mother had a loose vagina, you probably have one

i've always heard a Vagina is like a Rubber band, no matter how much you stretch it, it falls back in place.

Phobia 06-22-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

My mother had one and strangely enough, I do not. I have a feeling there are some fundamental errors with your study, Wilt.

Rain Man 06-22-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9769436)
i've always heard a Vagina is like a Rubber band, no matter how much you stretch it, it falls back in place.

It doesn't hurt as much when it snaps back onto your finger, though.

CrazyPhuD 06-22-2013 07:03 PM

Talk about throwing a polish sausage down a hallway.

Hootie 06-22-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9769446)
My mother had one and strangely enough, I do not. I have a feeling there are some fundamental errors with your study, Wilt.

Nah. I don't think so. I dated a girl in high school for 3 years. I took her virginity when she was 15 and when I was 16. She was amazing. God. But yeah, her vagina was not really that tight and we pounded all of the time. Like nonstop. Great vag.

The 2nd girl I ever had sex with...she was known to be like our class slut. It was summer of senior year. She notoriously dated the dude everyone knows has the GIANT cock. For a long time. I'm talking like all of the girls drooled over this penis.

So I went into this sexual encounter thinking this vag was just going to be mutilated. No. It was the tightest vagina I've ever had. I was amazed. And at this point this girl had probably been with at least 20 dudes (a lot for an 18 year old). At the time of this encounter, I was 18 and I thought I was really cool because I was juggling between this girl, my ex and another girl.

The 'slut' had the tightest vagina out of the 3 of them. Wasn't close. So I pretty much squashed this theory at a young age. I just chalked vagina size up to genetics.

I have learned in my older days that bigger girls (and I'm talking like 140-150 lbs not 200 lbs I do have SOME standards) always have bigger vaginas, too.

So in short. Genetics, size and exercise have MUCH more to do with size of vagina than banging a lot of dudes.

No one has really ever been able to address my point of a girl who has loyal to her 1st but the 1st just happens to be packing 10" of girthy paradise...or a girl who sleeps around and gets a grab bag of results (some big, some small, some average). In fact, even the sluttiest of slut generally won't sleep with more than 5 random dudes per month...

sluts generally get much less sex than girls in relationships

so I really always hated that stupid myth of whores and loose vaginas

Chief Pote 06-22-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9769457)
Nah. I don't think so. I dated a girl in high school for 3 years. I took her virginity when she was 15 and when I was 16. She was amazing. God. But yeah, her vagina was not really that tight and we pounded all of the time. Like nonstop. Great vag.

The 2nd girl I ever had sex with...she was known to be like our class slut. It was summer of senior year. She notoriously dated the dude everyone knows has the GIANT cock. For a long time. I'm talking like all of the girls drooled over this penis.

So I went into this sexual encounter thinking this vag was just going to be mutilated. No. It was the tightest vagina I've ever had. I was amazed. And at this point this girl had probably been with at least 20 dudes (a lot for an 18 year old). At the time of this encounter, I was 18 and I thought I was really cool because I was juggling between this girl, my ex and another girl.

The 'slut' had the tightest vagina out of the 3 of them. Wasn't close. So I pretty much squashed this theory at a young age. I just chalked vagina size up to genetics.

I have learned in my older days that bigger girls (and I'm talking like 140-150 lbs not 200 lbs I do have SOME standards) always have bigger vaginas, too.

So in short. Genetics, size and exercise have MUCH more to do with size of vagina than banging a lot of dudes.

No one has really ever been able to address my point of a girl who has loyal to her 1st but the 1st just happens to be packing 10" of girthy paradise...or a girl who sleeps around and gets a grab bag of results (some big, some small, some average). In fact, even the sluttiest of slut generally won't sleep with more than 5 random dudes per month...

I really don't know why I read that entire post. :(

I wish I knew someone over at "Myth Busters" or maybe "Snopes".

BryanBusby 06-22-2013 07:25 PM

A pick up line in the making

"Hi, I'm doing a study on if your mother has a loose vagina, that also means you have a loose vagina. I already tried your mom out, so could I try you out too? Oh don't worry, it's for Science!"

Pepe Silvia 06-22-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9769457)

I have to agree! There was this hot HS slut who I had the pleasure of banging a few years later when I was in college, she was the village bicycle which was cool at the time but she was about a 7 in HS and several of my friends had messed with her, she had boned at least 30 other guys by the time I nailed her a few years later, her pussy was perfect, tight as can be. The awesome thing is this girl looked much hotter once she matured so I got to bang her when she was a 10. Ha

Titty Meat 06-22-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9769382)
paging billay and clay....

Clay still couldn't **** her

Deberg_1990 06-22-2013 07:49 PM

Impressive

/ Wilt Chamberlain
Posted via Mobile Device

Psyko Tek 06-22-2013 07:54 PM

ROAD HEAD!!!!!!!
FTW!!!!
E1VENTY!!!!

Bwana 06-22-2013 08:09 PM

Yeah no, uggers.

http://www.metropola.ba/wp-content/u...ia-330x330.jpg

TambaBerry 06-22-2013 08:12 PM

I'd go just in case they had fluffers, hot fluffers.

Hootie 06-22-2013 08:14 PM

yeah that girl is gross

AdumbGuy 06-22-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9769446)

Well played, good sir, and at the expense of insinuating your mother had a loose vagina too!

Well, I too had a mother with a loose vagina, and let me check, yep, that appears to be my penis down there, and not my loose vagina. We are in accordance on the fallibility of this study.

notorious 06-22-2013 08:45 PM

I think I heard this one before:

How many men does it take to **** a Pollack?

BigBeauford 06-22-2013 08:46 PM

What's green and flies over Poland?

Peter Panski.

Mother****erJones 06-22-2013 09:21 PM

Yuck.

TribalElder 06-22-2013 09:25 PM

After she gets to 100000 she hopes to settle down and start a family

LMAO

BigBeauford 06-22-2013 09:32 PM

She'll get bored after only a couple, and move on to something else. Not dissimilar to Hootie's roast thread.

CrazyPhuD 06-22-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9769662)
I think I heard this one before:

How many men does it take to **** a Pollack?

One German?(or technically Austrian).

notorious 06-22-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9769757)
One German?(or technically Austrian).

ZING!!!!

Chief_For_Life58 06-22-2013 10:09 PM

WNH

listopencil 06-22-2013 10:09 PM

Her FaceBook profile is hilarious. Here's a comment from a fan:

Could have better photographs. At least with better picture quality and more cared for. Yes they are natural but still. I say this because I'm finishing a course in the area of audiovisual. I have stuff but even with some quality televol think I am able to do more and better. One day I'll show you some of my a Christmas party.

listopencil 06-22-2013 10:11 PM

I also have stuff, and I also think even with some quality televol I am able to do more and better. Small world.

listopencil 06-22-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbsacker93 (Post 9769753)
She'll get bored after only a couple, and move on to something else. Not dissimilar to Hootie's roast thread.

The men/women counter was at 284 when I looked just now.

Gonzo 06-22-2013 10:13 PM

How do you knock up a polish whore?

Spooge on her feet and let the flies do the work.

listopencil 06-22-2013 10:13 PM

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...16437118_n.jpg

rico 06-22-2013 10:13 PM

She'd basically have to have sex in the same fashion that Clay posts on here...... It can be done, I guess? Is she going to have some sort of gopher following her around with a clipboard? That seems to be the way to do it...to ensure her safety.

listopencil 06-22-2013 10:13 PM

Play me out, Ambien Walrus.

Nickel D 06-22-2013 10:58 PM

This spit-polished Pole will lickey-split pull and cl*%-polish your pole.

teedubya 06-23-2013 12:17 AM

She needs to be hotter to get to 100,000... IMO.

big nasty kcnut 06-23-2013 01:54 AM

Too Fat/omaha

DaneMcCloud 06-23-2013 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 9769950)
Too Fat/omaha

LMAO

This never gets old

keg in kc 06-23-2013 02:53 AM

I'm bad at math. But wouldn't 100k people at 20 minutes each equal 33k hours? So she'll finish this in 2017 if she doesn't do anything but ****.

BlackHelicopters 06-23-2013 05:15 AM

21 years old? Right.

Bob Dole 06-23-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9769820)
She'd basically have to have sex in the same fashion that Clay posts on here...... It can be done, I guess? Is she going to have some sort of gopher following her around with a clipboard? That seems to be the way to do it...to ensure her safety.

The fluffer can mark it down after she's done fluffing.

Canofbier 06-23-2013 09:06 AM

Here she is in video form:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qWdgxUfBqyw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not attractive at all.

BigRedChief 06-23-2013 09:10 AM

Wheres the website? Throw up a webcam. She could charge $5 for access and get rich with the free publicity this is getting.

BlackHelicopters 06-23-2013 09:11 AM

100 K anal?

Prison Bitch 06-23-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9769408)
what's the difference between a girl that has been with 1 guy with a tremendously large dick who has frequent sex and a girl who sleeps with a different guy every day?

who's going to be looser/more torn up?

I've banged some really tight sluts and some really loose 'angels'.

This is so dumb. Chicks aren't materially "more loose" than others. The variability in such a thing is so minute that it's highly doubtful any male would notice any difference. Guys say a lot of dumb shit and this topic is one of their old standbys.

I've noticed no difference in girls and that includes my wife even after having our children. It gets back to normal in pretty short order. And if she can push out a 9 pound boy and get to normal, your little wee'nis ain't doing jack squat to your girlfriend I can guarantee.

Nzoner 06-23-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9769817)

I'd have to be pretty damn drunk to hit that,probably doesn't shave her pits either.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-23-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9770230)
This is so dumb. Chicks aren't materially "more loose" than others. The variability in such a thing is so minute that it's highly doubtful any male would notice any difference. Guys say a lot of dumb shit and this topic is one of their old standbys.

I've noticed no difference in girls and that includes my wife even after having our children. It gets back to normal in pretty short order. And if she can push out a 9 pound boy and get to normal, your little wee'nis ain't doing jack squat to your girlfriend I can guarantee.

CPers penii are larger than that though.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 06-23-2013 12:41 PM

You know genetics come from both set of parents. Is this place real? Ask Chris from Family Guy.

rico 06-23-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

I'm assuming you either don't get laid by your wife much, have too small of a penis to work her in and/or took too much of a liking to your role as a Prison Bitch and are referring to yourself in terms of tightness.

Joking aside, I've noticed an obvious difference in terms of what my wife's situation is down there when we first hooked up and now. In fact, I noticed it after about a month.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-23-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9770454)
I'm assuming you either don't get laid by your wife much, have too small of a penis to work her in and/or took too much of a liking to your role as a Prison Bitch and are referring to yourself in terms of tightness.

Joking aside, I've noticed an obvious difference in terms of what my wife's situation is down there when we first hooked up and now. In fact, I noticed it after about a month.

I think that's it.

gblowfish 06-23-2013 01:24 PM

Be like rolling a cocktail weenie down a bowling lane....

BlackHelicopters 06-23-2013 01:26 PM

Get in line now.........

Prison Bitch 06-23-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9770423)
CPers penii are larger than that though.

Men love to think that, don't they?

Some women produce more lubrication during sex, some women have a man pleasure them better than others, and of course nervousness impacts women in different situations with different men. But the notion of "tightness" or that a big dick loosens it or that sluts are more loose.....that's 7th grader stupidity there

BigMeatballDave 06-23-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

I had sex with my son's mom 4 weeks after delivery. We were supposed to wait 6. She couldn't wait.

It was VERY tight. However, everything was back to normal 2 weeks after that.

rico 06-23-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9770622)
Men love to think that, don't they?

Some women produce more lubrication during sex, some women have a man pleasure them better than others, and of course nervousness impacts women in different situations with different men. But the notion of "tightness" or that a big dick loosens it or that sluts are more loose.....that's 7th grader stupidity there

Oh sweet... so since more lubrication = more stimulation, that must mean my performance has gotten better...

AWESOME!!!!!!

Hootie 06-23-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Wtf

That was exactly my point.

MahiMike 06-23-2013 04:52 PM

Guys, I checked. The flight to NY to Warsaw is $1100 each.

Road trip!

Prison Bitch 06-23-2013 04:56 PM

An $1,100 flight to screw a fattie? No thanks.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 06-23-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9770626)
I had sex with my son's mom 4 weeks after delivery. We were supposed to wait 6. She couldn't wait.

It was VERY tight. However, everything was back to normal 2 weeks after that.

So this is really why Jim Duggar has 19 kids.