ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer Request Spookiest Halloween Thing You Can Come Up With (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288001)

Easy 6 10-31-2014 07:36 PM

Spookiest Halloween Thing You Can Come Up With

Its time for the macabe, whats the spookiest clip or story you can come up with? There are things in this world much more frightening than Michael Myers, Freddie Krueger or Chelsea Handler.

So gif it up, clip it up or story it up... lets get our chills on.

lcarus 10-31-2014 07:37 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MoA63WunEJ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy 6 10-31-2014 07:39 PM

Pass it off as a hoax if you must, but theres something very strange here...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ziB35K9shuI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bsroyals54 10-31-2014 07:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

lcarus 10-31-2014 07:41 PM

No horror movie really scares me, but this movie, for whatever reason, creeps me out more than probably any other I've seen.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LsxkRNvEbhM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy 6 10-31-2014 07:44 PM

Ok, heres one from a police dashcam... where did this car go?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kuBw3NrkJHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TribalElder 10-31-2014 07:46 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1SK25RCEAA70uw.jpg

Easy 6 10-31-2014 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsroyals54 (Post 11074387)

Good thing you've got your rep turned off...

Easy 6 10-31-2014 08:06 PM

Buzz Aldrin talks about the actual Monolith on the Mars moon, Phobos...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bDIXvpjnRws" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy 6 10-31-2014 08:08 PM

Am I the only one that believes in the supernatural aspects of this world?

RealSNR 10-31-2014 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074428)
Buzz Aldrin talks about the actual Monolith on the Mars moon, Phobos...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bDIXvpjnRws" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We should probably investigate that.

Bring shotguns. And some rocket launchers. And a chainsaw for good measure.

lcarus 10-31-2014 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074430)

I know there are a lot of things that are hard to explain, or that we just don't understand yet. Whether there are ghosts or ETs from outer space or bigfoots...I have no idea.

When it comes to UFOs, I kind of like the theory that they aren't aliens from another planet, but instead they're humans from the future who figured out how to travel back in time. The "spaceships" are just time machines. Or maybe they're aliens from another dimension - not another planet. All of that stuff fascinates me.

KChiefs1 10-31-2014 08:34 PM

In Seneca, South Carolina, an unnamed viewer is channel surfing. He stops on a broadcast of one of his old teachers reading a poem on public television.

As he watches, the teacher’s poem is interrupted by a cartoon, which features a typical, middle-class family on a typical day. It is drawn in an overly detailed but choppy style of the sort fashionable in America in the early ’90s. As the family makes small talk, a broadcast comes on the radio about how mutations are occurring, flesh is melting, and monsters are emerging from the sea.

The family ignores this, despite the fact a green light is coming in through the windows and their skin is becoming jaundiced. They go about their day, absorbing more and more of the green glow, which is making them more and more like mutant blobs.

The cartoon ends with white text that reads “Report to the nearest shelter immediately. Remaining at private residences is strictly prohibited.”

The date of November 17, 2017 is stated in the cartoon, giving the experience a sense of being prophetic. The author of this story is unknown, and the tale itself seems to have emerged sometime around 2011.

As bizarre as the cartoon and its predictions are, real life has shown it’s not as far-fetched as you might initially believe. After all, the American Broadcasting Channel, certainly a much bigger target than any public television channel, was once hacked by a man in a Max Headroom mask.

The man left behind a much more cryptic message than the one featured in this story.

And if this Seneca, South Carolina broadcast were real, it still wouldn’t be quite as gory as a network television broadcast called “A Short Vision” (from 1956, of all times). There has been some weird stuff broadcast over the nation’s airwaves, legitimately or otherwise.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11074435)
We should probably investigate that.

Bring shotguns. And some rocket launchers. And a chainsaw for good measure.

Gonna go ahead and let everyone here think I took crazy pills, but I believe its already been investigated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 11074455)
I know there are a lot of things that are hard to explain, or that we just don't understand yet. Whether there are ghosts or ETs from outer space or bigfoots...I have no idea.

When it comes to UFOs, I kind of like the theory that they aren't aliens from another planet, but instead they're humans from the future who figured out how to travel back in time. The "spaceships" are just time machines. Or maybe they're aliens from another dimension - not another planet. All of that stuff fascinates me.

Personally, I dont believe they are from other planets, but from other dimensions.

Here is a top 6 list of ghost activity caught on camera, some is surely fake but like any paranormal video claims, the ones that are hardest to make out are the best ones IMO.

If they look too good, its a fake.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OTqkZuKhA04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy 6 10-31-2014 08:44 PM

LMAO wow, probably all of that top 6 clip is garbage... its just awful past the first two, maybe it was the guy with a pentagram tattooed on his neck, I dunno.

I'm just looking for the people with enough guts to express real things they believe or have seen... for instance, Bugeater has said many years ago that a ghost got right in his face, scared the shit out of him as I recall.

Who here has a tale, a true tale of the dimensions beyond our senses?

Easy 6 10-31-2014 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 11074468)
In Seneca, South Carolina, an unnamed viewer is channel surfing. He stops on a broadcast of one of his old teachers reading a poem on public television.

As he watches, the teacher’s poem is interrupted by a cartoon, which features a typical, middle-class family on a typical day. It is drawn in an overly detailed but choppy style of the sort fashionable in America in the early ’90s. As the family makes small talk, a broadcast comes on the radio about how mutations are occurring, flesh is melting, and monsters are emerging from the sea.

The family ignores this, despite the fact a green light is coming in through the windows and their skin is becoming jaundiced. They go about their day, absorbing more and more of the green glow, which is making them more and more like mutant blobs.

The cartoon ends with white text that reads “Report to the nearest shelter immediately. Remaining at private residences is strictly prohibited.”

The date of November 17, 2017 is stated in the cartoon, giving the experience a sense of being prophetic. The author of this story is unknown, and the tale itself seems to have emerged sometime around 2011.

As bizarre as the cartoon and its predictions are, real life has shown it’s not as far-fetched as you might initially believe. After all, the American Broadcasting Channel, certainly a much bigger target than any public television channel, was once hacked by a man in a Max Headroom mask.

The man left behind a much more cryptic message than the one featured in this story.

And if this Seneca, South Carolina broadcast were real, it still wouldn’t be quite as gory as a network television broadcast called “A Short Vision” (from 1956, of all times). There has been some weird stuff broadcast over the nation’s airwaves, legitimately or otherwise.

This is the kind of stuff we're looking for here, just read an excellent piece on Cracked about this kind of thing and be damned if I can think of the examples.

Too many people are afraid to come forward about the supernatural thats all around us, our culture has conditioned people to laugh at and degrade anyone that has seen the other side.

ToxSocks 10-31-2014 08:58 PM

A few years ago a shared a story on this forum about a house that my wife and others believed was haunted. They claim to have seen and heard things etc, such as a little boy running up and down the stairs, red eyed dogs and even a man in a black hood robe standing outside by the tree.

Even the neighbor claimed to hear banging noises etc coming from that house in the middle of the night and even one of the laborers who was remodeling it claimed to hear a childs footsteps on the stairs one night when he decided to crash there for the night.

I considered moving into this house and shared it with Chiefsplanet.

Well, about a year ago the woman who owned the house decided to live in it since it was freshly remolded.

She lived there for about a month and then passed away in that house.....

cwhocares 10-31-2014 08:58 PM

I wake up and find out that I was dreaming and I'm stilled married to the ex.

Lonewolf Ed 10-31-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

If you ever meet a time traveler, for God's sake, ask him if the Chiefs ever get to the Super Bowl again!

Dave Lane 10-31-2014 09:06 PM

Quote:

Yes.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11074494)
A few years ago a shared a story on this forum about a house that my wife and others believed was haunted. They claim to have seen and heard things etc, such as a little boy running up and down the stairs, red eyed dogs and even a man in a black hood robe standing outside by the tree.

Even the neighbor claimed to hear banging noises etc coming from that house in the middle of the night and even one of the laborers who was remodeling it claimed to hear a childs footsteps on the stairs one night when he decided to crash there for the night.

I considered moving into this house and shared it with Chiefsplanet.

Well, about a year ago the woman who owned the house decided to live in it since it was freshly remolded.

She lived there for about a month and then passed away in that house.....

Egads, the red eyed stuff is the scariest, I'm thinking devil worship went on there when that happens... its a much more popular thing then we hear about on a daily basis, many many people want to and do explore the dark side of of our world.

The number of people into Thelema, Satan worship, devil worship, Theosphism is flat out HUGE in the world right now... google Lucis Trust conference right now and watch all of these upscale Americans and Brits pray to the light of Lucifer.

DaFace 10-31-2014 09:08 PM

Once upon a time, Matt Cassel was QB of the Chiefs, our coach was Todd Haley, and the whole thing was being run by Scott Pioli.

MTG#10 10-31-2014 09:10 PM

Scariest thing I can think of...

http://kgmi.com/wp-content/blogs.dir...nBumgarner.jpg

ToxSocks 10-31-2014 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074479)
LMAO wow, probably all of that top 6 clip is garbage... its just awful past the first two, maybe it was the guy with a pentagram tattooed on his neck, I dunno.

I'm just looking for the people with enough guts to express real things they believe or have seen... for instance, Bugeater has said many years ago that a ghost got right in his face, scared the shit out of him as I recall.

Who here has a tale, a true tale of the dimensions beyond our senses?

The story i shared, those involved swear by it. My wife and her family lived in it when they were kids.

Later, her sister in law and her family lived next door to it.

A customer who frequents my wife's work lives across the street from it and swears she hears noises etc coming from that house.

I don't know if any of the stories they've shared are true, though they claim they are, and my wife's mother claims to have seen what my wife saw at the same exact time.

I do believe that they saw something, what it is that they saw i don't know.

One thing i do know for sure though....that woman that owned it did in fact die in that house a year ago.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 09:20 PM

Former President and CEO of Lockheed Skunkworks, Ben Rich, says "we now have the technology to take ET home".

http://www.mufon.com/video-testimoni...-in-this-video

Now, many will scoff, but the question must be asked... this "confession" is all over the internet, If Ben Rich's estate felt compelled to squash the sites the people and sites that furthered this rumor, impugning this good mans name with hoakum... they should easily be able to do so.

Yet they dont, why? because Dave Lane isnt as smart as he'd like to think... thats why.

Anyway, this isnt all about aliens... lets here your takes on EVERYTHING thats supposedly strange and discredited.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11074522)
The story i shared, those involved swear by it. My wife and her family lived in it when they were kids.

Later, her sister in law and her family lived next door to it.

A customer who frequents my wife's work lives across the street from it and swears she hears noises etc coming from that house.

I don't know if any of the stories they've shared are true, though they claim they are, and my wife's mother claims to have seen what my wife saw at the same exact time.

I do believe that they saw something, what it is that they saw i don't know.

One thing i do know for sure though....that woman that owned it did in fact die in that house a year ago.

All of these close family members with no reason to perpetuate an ongoing lie to you say it?

I'd take it at face value... much much more to our existence than the 5 senses.

Katipan 10-31-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwhocares (Post 11074495)
I wake up and find out that I was dreaming and I'm stilled married to the ex.

So much this.

ToxSocks 10-31-2014 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074558)
All of these close family members with no reason to perpetuate an ongoing lie to you say it?

I'd take it at face value... much much more to our existence than the 5 senses.

Yup. The old lady that died there was a millionaire who owned a shit ton of property in San Diego, including two gas stations and a jack in the box. She employed my wife's oldest brother as her head handyman etc.

Which is why the family is associated with that house, she rented it to them years ago when they were kids, and she rented the house next to it to her brother.

The men in the family claim its bullshit and that they saw nothing. Chalked it up to superstitious women being women.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11074560)
So much this.

Dont deny it, you're the crazy little asian girl that crawls outta the tv in The Ring.

But yeah, lets hear it... c'mon, you surely have the guts to not give a damn what the smartypants here think.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11074565)
Yup. The old lady that died there was a millionaire who owned a shit ton of property in San Diego, including two gas stations and a jack in the box. She employed my wife's oldest brother as her head handyman etc.

Which is why the family is associated with that house, she rented it to them years ago when they were kids, and she rented the house next to it to her brother.

The men in the family claim its bullshit and that they saw nothing. Chalked it up to superstitious women being women.

Uh huh, they chalked it up to every male stereotype you see in any good ghost story... "I'm a man by gum, I dont believe it until it takes a cross off the wall and throws it at me". Which happens, of course.

Sounds most likely that they're protecting the estate, not wanting any negatives being attached to the resale value of those properties.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 09:56 PM

Ok last post tonight, there isnt much worse than someone bumping his own dead thread... but I encourage everyone to tell your stories, if you know it happened then who gives a rip about some piddling remarks on the internet?

If you dont have a personal story, relay one from a trusted source or link a clip from a story you've heard that you believe... this world is such a strange place, like it or not our minds are linked up to all manner of crazy things, we're special creatures.

Katipan 10-31-2014 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074569)
Dont deny it, you're the crazy little asian girl that crawls outta the tv in The Ring.

But yeah, lets hear it... c'mon, you surely have the guts to not give a damn what the smartypants here think.

Lets not kid ourselves here, there are certainly a category of poster on CP whose opinions can manage to rock my boat slightly. But that's all my boat ever rocks, so whatever.

I died a lot in a short span of time. They kept bringing me back. Until one time I remember (and Ive told this story here before) waking up, sitting up, looking around a room and it was brilliant white, like an operating room, not like some supernatural ideal. I remember very vividly sitting up, and thinking to myself "I shouldn't be alone, that's not right." I shook my head, laid back down, and woke up a week later in ICU.

I was strapped to all sorts of boards as I traveled by ambulance, helicopter, ambulance, and elevator. I'm assured that I never sat up, nor was I ever alone. I'm also assured that the brain plays crazy tricks on you when you're mostly dead.

So on one hand, I'm like, ok, yay afterlife. On the other hand, i'm like, sigh, ok, afterlife.

Simply Red 10-31-2014 10:11 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TaTBXWwMPK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red 10-31-2014 10:12 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-3gZkM-WDao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red 10-31-2014 10:13 PM

katipan - smoke a doob and watch this in it's entirety

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/C2pJQivOp_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lonewolf Ed 10-31-2014 10:14 PM

Many years ago, I saw what I can only describe as a UFO since I have no explanation what it could have been. I went outside at around 3 am for a piss, which is an advantage of living on ten acres. I saw some strange lights hovering in the sky to my northwest. I got my glasses to see it better since something seemed very odd. With my glasses, I saw a larger white light in the center with two smaller lights, a yellow and red one. The two smaller lights moved around the larger white one. Once, they dipped at the same time, so I thought the object could have just rotated on its axis. Then I saw the smaller lights go up and down, opposite one another. I explained that as the object wobbling.

Then the two lights went down and then out and back. Now I was baffled since I know of no craft that *stretches* and about this time out of the north, a military jet came bearing down right at the lights I was looking at. The two smaller lights returned to the sides of the white light and it slowly moved out of the path of the jet, which zipped very close by it. The jet kept going and the lights slowly drifted off to the west. I still have no clue what in the hell I saw that night, but at the very least, it was one serious FAA violation. I could see the lights cut through the exhaust stream of the jet.

Why Not? 10-31-2014 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 11074520)

Stupid. No way that's real.

ToxSocks 10-31-2014 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11074626)
Lets not kid ourselves here, there are certainly a category of poster on CP whose opinions can manage to rock my boat slightly. But that's all my boat ever rocks, so whatever.

I died a lot in a short span of time. They kept bringing me back. Until one time I remember (and Ive told this story here before) waking up, sitting up, looking around a room and it was brilliant white, like an operating room, not like some supernatural ideal. I remember very vividly sitting up, and thinking to myself "I shouldn't be alone, that's not right." I shook my head, laid back down, and woke up a week later in ICU.

I was strapped to all sorts of boards as I traveled by ambulance, helicopter, ambulance, and elevator. I'm assured that I never sat up, nor was I ever alone. I'm also assured that the brain plays crazy tricks on you when you're mostly dead.

So on one hand, I'm like, ok, yay afterlife. On the other hand, i'm like, sigh, ok, afterlife.

Dreams?

I have some wicked dreams. I love it when i dream. I've had some ****ed up dreams. Horror producers couldn't come up the shit i've dreamed up in my sleep.

Katipan 10-31-2014 10:16 PM

I have to roll a doobie and watch a clip. brb.

ToxSocks 10-31-2014 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11074637)

Woot! Imma bout to roll one too!

Easy 6 10-31-2014 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11074626)

I must've missed that one Kat, had no idea you had some very near death experiences... and no matter what happened in your instance, I absolutely believe that its sometimes just our incredibly, bizzarely complex noodles playing tricks on us.

But I will also never back down from the belief that there is something quite real out there, maybe right next to us, that we're unable to put our fingers on or make sense of. Its just a football message board lol, but if you ever felt like exploring your experience more here I'd have your back like mad.

I'm ALWAYS going to honestly listen to peoples paranormal claims, or even normal claims that might have strange undertones.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11074631)
Many years ago, I saw what I can only describe as a UFO since I have no explanation what it could have been. I went outside at around 3 am for a piss, which is an advantage of living on ten acres. I saw some strange lights hovering in the sky to my northwest. I got my glasses to see it better since something seemed very odd. With my glasses, I saw a larger white light in the center with two smaller lights, a yellow and red one. The two smaller lights moved around the larger white one. Once, they dipped at the same time, so I thought the object could have just rotated on its axis. Then I saw the smaller lights go up and down, opposite one another. I explained that as the object wobbling.

Then the two lights went down and then out and back. Now I was baffled since I know of no craft that *stretches* and about this time out of the north, a military jet came bearing down right at the lights I was looking at. The two smaller lights returned to the sides of the white light and it slowly moved out of the path of the jet, which zipped very close by it. The jet kept going and the lights slowly drifted off to the west. I still have no clue what in the hell I saw that night, but at the very least, it was one serious FAA violation. I could see the lights cut through the exhaust stream of the jet.

Eddie, what you're describing is almost exactly like my first viewing except mine happened around 1-2 in the afternoon. Standard aircraft lights have a very fixed color and pattern, its so easy to tell the difference between not only that but the flight characteristics.

Sometimes things are just weird and any man made excuse fails the smell test, thanks for the report Fast Eddie... you witnessed something, whether it was Lt. Col. Steve Smith or Glork, we may never know.

But either way, that technology isnt something we just came up with on our own through some brilliant flash of genius.

Simply Red 10-31-2014 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11074637)

it's a long clip babe.

CoMoChief 10-31-2014 10:51 PM

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...xtnyW47LCMRq_Q

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Easy 6 10-31-2014 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11074630)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/C2pJQivOp_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Red, I fully believe that you would be willing to share a real experience. The cemetary trip seems to have busted, but that doesnt cover every base... sometimes a cemetary is just a very peaceful place.

I used to get high in an old cemetary by myself ALL the time and never felt anything but peace even before I started smoking... you're an openminded guy I sense...

You have atleast ONE scary tale to tell, spill it you...

Lonewolf Ed 10-31-2014 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 11074683)

The horror! Oh the horror!

lcarus 10-31-2014 10:59 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yu_eXegPAWc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lcarus 10-31-2014 10:59 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NzlG28B-R8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Katipan 10-31-2014 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11074680)
it's a long clip babe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upGQpr5CwMA

Great box eating scene.
In the movie tho.
Not the clip.
:(

lcarus 10-31-2014 11:10 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6ccX_PQtlMY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Psyko Tek 10-31-2014 11:12 PM

Quote:

I wanna believe
just never experienced any of it

very little happens in my apartment in mesa az

hell I was at work and missed the phoenix lights
was right above us
no idea it was going on

Katipan 10-31-2014 11:17 PM

My baby daughter's cousin died shortly after she was born. It's a close family and cousins are more like siblings. She'll talk about him like she knows him. Point him out in pictures. Say that she loves him.

While it was a beloved cousin we really don't spend a large amount of time talking about him. Yet she knows him. There is no one else in our world she treats like that, and we have lost other close family members.

So I dunno. She's my daughter so there's a good chance she's crazy too.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 11074717)
I wanna believe
just never experienced any of it

very little happens in my apartment in mesa az

hell I was at work and missed the phoenix lights
was right above us
no idea it was going on

Whether you were preoccupied or not... THATS great one to bring up, dozens and dozens and dozens of reputable types witnessed a craft nearly as large as Phoenix itself that night, to go along with the multiple reports several nights in advance.

Dozens of cops have swore to it, same for air traffic controllers, scientists, doctors and everything in between, even Fife Symington eventually came out and said that he was ashamed of the hoax he helped perpetrate on the city by mocking the situation at the infamous press conference.

Something nearly as big as Phoenix itself flew over that night and the nearby Air Force base couldnt do or a say a damn thing about it.

lcarus 10-31-2014 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074729)
Whether you were preoccupied or not... THATS great one to bring up, dozens and dozens and dozens of reputable types witnessed a craft nearly as large as Phoenix itself that night, to go along with the multiple reports several nights in advance.

Dozens of cops have swore to it, same for air traffic controllers, scientists, doctors and everything in between, even Fife Symington eventually came out and said that he was ashamed of the hoax he helped perpetrate on the city by mocking the situation at the infamous press conference.

Something nearly as big as Phoenix itself flew over that night and the nearby Air Force base couldnt do or a say a damn thing about it.

Have you heard about the "UFO" in Los Angeles sometime after Pearl Harbor? Where the air raid sirens went off and they were firing at the "craft"? Look it up sometime if you don't know what I"m talking about.

Simply Red 10-31-2014 11:24 PM

I've have more eerie stories - ones that I have no explanation for.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11074726)
My baby daughter's cousin died shortly after she was born. It's a close family and cousins are more like siblings. She'll talk about him like she knows him. Point him out in pictures. Say that she loves him.

While it was a beloved cousin we really don't spend a large amount of time talking about him. Yet she knows him. There is no one else in our world she treats like that, and we have lost other close family members.

So I dunno. She's my daughter so there's a good chance she's crazy too.

Kids are known to be more sensitive (I say vulnerable) than others.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 11074732)
Have you heard about the "UFO" in Los Angeles sometime after Pearl Harbor? Where the air raid sirens went off and they were firing at the "craft"? Look it up sometime if you don't know what I"m talking about.

Of course, and no one can explain it away with any reasonability... the bottom of the craft is there in clear view for anyone to see.

Yet todays people want to explain it away, as if every municipal and federal official in town that night was some kind of reerun that mistook a weather balloon or some other manmade junk for a giant craft hovering above the city.

As if the dozens of military eyewitnesses who claimed that the shells seemed to burst outside of the craft without damaging it were just nuts, as if the entire city suffered from some kind of mass delusion that night. The ugly truth is that most people, while they might subconsciensly expect it, will explain away what they've just seen no matter what. It's too much of a foundation shaker to want to tackle head on.

lcarus 10-31-2014 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074738)
Of course, and no one can explain it away with any reasonability... the bottom of the craft is there in clear view for anyone to see.

Yet todays people want to explain it away, as if every municipal and federal official in town that night was some kind of reerun that mistook a weather balloon or some other manmade junk for a giant craft hovering above the city.

As if the dozens of military eyewitnesses who claimed that the shells seemed to burst outside of the craft without damaging it were just nuts, as if the entire city suffered from some kind of mass delusion that night. The ugly truth is that most people, while they might subconsciensly expect it, will explain away what they've just seen no matter what. It's too much of a foundation shaker to want to tackle head on.

Do you watch Ancient Aliens? I don't give a shit what people may say about it (even though there are plenty of fair criticisms). That stuff fascinates me to no end.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 11:38 PM

After everything said, they're still not our "benevolent space brothers" IMO... they are interdimensional beings and that raises all kinds of worrisome new questions.

They didnt travel light years to get here, they've always been here.

lcarus 10-31-2014 11:41 PM

I am also intrigued as hell regarding "the wow signal" from 1977 that SETI recorded.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 11074741)
Do you watch Ancient Aliens? I don't give a shit what people may say about it (even though there are plenty of fair criticisms). That stuff fascinates me to no end.

That show is 10% truth and 100% bullshit, just as Uncle Sam intended.

lcarus 10-31-2014 11:44 PM

Also, the concept of a light year has always and will always blow my frickin mind. Just to think of how far JUST ONE LIGHT YEAR is. Incredible. How fast light can travel...and how far it would go in one year. Just incredible. And they talk about millions of light years......

lcarus 10-31-2014 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074750)
That show is 10% truth and 100% bullshit, just as Uncle Sam intended.

Yeah I know it is, but a lot of the subjects still fascinate me.

Sorter 10-31-2014 11:50 PM

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f48...house-2592999/

Easy 6 10-31-2014 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 11074753)
Yeah I know it is, but a lot of the subjects still fascinate me.

They mix in a bit of truth with total lies to throw everyone way off, subterfuge 101.

"They're our space brothers"... no they're not.

lcarus 10-31-2014 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074762)
They mix in a bit of truth with total lies to throw everyone way off, subterfuge 101.

"They're our space brothers"... no they're not.

They fabricate, exaggerate, etc. Still though....I'm a sucker for that show. Because aside from all their bullshit, there are still things from our ancient history that truly are fascinating. Regardless of "ancient alien involvement" or not.

Easy 6 11-01-2014 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 11074758)

Very well written bullshit, or one sane mans experience... I'll choose the latter and might be wrong, but its far more common than people want to admit.

Like it or not you atheists, we live in a spiritual realm.

Easy 6 11-01-2014 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 11074764)
They fabricate, exaggerate, etc. Still though....I'm a sucker for that show. Because aside from all their bullshit, there are still things from our ancient history that truly are fascinating. Regardless of "ancient alien involvement" or not.

Not trying to make you look like a jerk dude, at all... I just believe theres a lot of lies being spread about how great "they" have been for humanity.

Valiant 11-01-2014 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074393)
Ok, heres one from a police dashcam... where did this car go?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kuBw3NrkJHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Car goes under fence, fence snaps back in place.

lcarus 11-01-2014 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074771)
Not trying to make you look like a jerk dude, at all... I just believe theres a lot of lies being spread about how great "they" have been for humanity.

Oh dude, I totally get the criticisms of the show. I roll my eyes often while watching it.

I dig the music they use in the show too lol.

Valiant 11-01-2014 12:16 AM

Quote:

While I believe there is ETs, they would have a hard time finding earth.

I also believe shit we see is humans from the future. Say we do create a time machine, it would have to be a ship. As the universe expands, earths location moves in the universe. They would also need a reference point to travel back to, I am iffy on if only traveling back is the only thing possible or maybe it takes longer to travel forward. Still up in the air on that.

As for the greys, they could just be evolved humans.

Easy 6 11-01-2014 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 11074778)
Oh dude, I totally get the criticisms of the show. I roll my eyes often while watching it.

I dig the music they use in the show too lol.

They tell a LOT of truths IMO, but they constantly play up the aliens as some kind of savior.

They're not space brothers, like I said... they've always been here.

stumppy 11-01-2014 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074769)
Very well written bullshit, or one sane mans experience... I'll choose the latter and might be wrong, but its far more common than people want to admit.

Like it or not you atheists, we live in a spiritual realm.

Yea well, by reading that thread and buying into the OPs story you are living in the suckers realm.
The OP was trolling all of them. If you check a few random pages towards the end of the thread I think you'll find that out.

Easy 6 11-01-2014 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 11074783)
Yea well, by reading that thread and buying into the OPs story you are living in the suckers realm.
The OP was trolling all of them. If you check a few random pages towards the end of the thread I think you'll find that out.

You could totally be right, I didnt keep reading that thread... but it wont change my belief in a deeply spiritual existence, a world where things exist and happen that many refuse to contemplate because it ****'s up their comfortable world view too much.

lcarus 11-01-2014 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074781)
They tell a LOT of truths IMO, but they constantly play up the aliens as some kind of savior.

They're not space brothers, like I said... they've always been here.

Ok now I'm interested to hear more of your beliefs.

Easy 6 11-01-2014 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 11074788)
Ok now I'm interested to hear more of your beliefs.

Got ya listening now huh?

Too late, I am ready for bed like freakin crazy, my eyes are struggling to stay open... what are you, on coke tonight? pass me the mirror...but yeah I'm not going any further into this subject at this hour, no sir.

I'll catch enough grief when its spelled and thought out properly, let alone now... with that, I wish you a wonderful night

lcarus 11-01-2014 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074795)
Got ya listening now huh?

Too late, I am ready for bed like freakin crazy, my eyes are struggling to stay open... what are you, on coke tonight? pass me the mirror...but yeah I'm not going any further into this subject at this hour, no sir.

I'll catch enough grief when its spelled and thought out properly, let alone now... with that, I wish you a wonderful night

Some other time then. Take it easy.

And no, no cocaine for me tonight lol

thabear04 11-01-2014 03:33 AM

I heard so many stories about this I don't know if it's true or not

In the small town of Delano, about 30 miles north of Bakersfield there is said to be a spirit of a woman who haunts Browning Road. No one who the girl really is, but there are stories that she was a young woman who was crossing the street early one morning when she was struck by a car and killed instantly. It's said that if you drive down the road that sometimes you can see her standing on the side, as if she's waiting to cross. There have even been reports of her actually appearing in the backseat of several vehicles, undoubtedly terrifying the driver.

Most of the sightings seem to have occurred on a stretch of road south of town between Garves Highway (Hwy 155) and Woollomes Road. One witness reported seeing a shadowy figure leap in front of a car they were following and watched the figure disappear as the car swerved to avoid hitting it. Another reported that they heard the story, but not believing anything took a drive there one night. They said they were messing around and flashing their headlights trying to attract the ghost of the girl. There was one passenger in the car and they looked outside and saw the ghost standing next to the car. Terrified they sped off as they were severely shaken up.

Phantom hitchhiker stories have been around for centuries. And for some reason it was always some desolate road that the ghost chose to haunt. In the case of the Browning Road ghost, the woman seems to haunt the road she was killed on? All I know is that the legend is active as I found a Facebook page dedicated just to the legend itself. You can find it here.

threebag 11-01-2014 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsroyals54 (Post 11074387)

That moved you right up the asshole ladder

threebag 11-01-2014 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11074499)
If you ever meet a time traveler, for God's sake, ask him if the Chiefs ever get to the Super Bowl again!

They aren't traveling from that far in the future.