ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Serious poop question (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282524)

TLO 03-23-2014 07:58 PM

Serious poop question

I'm usually a daily pooper, maybe once every other day. Lately I've been going 4 or 5 days at a time without a good poop. When I do finally have a movement, it's been much thinner than usual. I'm also having some pain in my lower right abdomen. Sorta have a full stomach like feeling, and more gas then usual.

My diet is shit. I drink tons of soda and eat a lot of junk food. Not overweight, but not in great shape either. Pretty much exactly at an average weight for my age and height.

Should I see a doctor? Or perhaps just make an attempt to drink more water, and eat healthier?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-23-2014 08:02 PM

Your woman needs to stop shaving the paw paw patch

Bowser 03-23-2014 08:02 PM

Definitely start with the more water and fixing the diet. Mix in a high fiber meal once a day. That should break the log jam up.

Rasputin 03-23-2014 08:02 PM

Going to a doctor for a check up is a good idea, but eating healthy would be a good start. Try a salad every other day or so.

Cut back on pop and save your teeth and acid in your stomach that can develop into ulcers.

lewdog 03-23-2014 08:06 PM

Frazod....is that you???

greatgooglymoogly 03-23-2014 08:09 PM

Drink more water, and have a cup of (caffeinated) coffee in the morning. It's a mild diuretic. Try yogurt as well.

TLO 03-23-2014 08:11 PM

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm quite the worrier when it comes to health issues. I don't feel like going to the doctor is needed at this point, but the full feeling in my stomach, and the dull pain combined with the thin poo's had me a bit concerned. I'll make some changes in my diet this week and see what happens.

Buzz 03-23-2014 08:13 PM

Slam a bottle of hot sauce, you'll be right as rain tomorrow.

Dayze 03-23-2014 08:15 PM

chipotle or Taco Bell.

Rasputin 03-23-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10512286)
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm quite the worrier when it comes to health issues. I don't feel like going to the doctor is needed at this point, but the full feeling in my stomach, and the dull pain combined with the thin poo's had me a bit concerned. I'll make some changes in my diet this week and see what happens.

Try not to make it drastic changes at once. Cut back on the pop but don't quit cold turkey or you will get some major headaches and feel terrible. Just easy changes at first and you will notice the difference & keep working on steps to eat healthy.

Dayze 03-23-2014 08:23 PM

I had serious poop issues years ago and the doc said to drink a shit load of water everyday.
and 'roughage' (salad).

+ some high fiber pills. I was back on track in about a week.

KCrockaholic 03-23-2014 08:25 PM

You need to begin eating green food as quickly as possible. Spinach, Celery, Kale. Then you'll be shitting cow patties for a couple days.

Basically, quit eating fast food bullshit every day, and fix your diet.

Why Not? 03-23-2014 08:26 PM

**** that. Go get it checked out. Don't **** around with abdominal pain that persists more than a few days.

Why Not? 03-23-2014 08:27 PM

I'm not saying **** that to the suggestion that you should eat better, in saying it to the notion in your head to not go get it checked

TLO 03-23-2014 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 10512322)
I'm not saying **** that to the suggestion that you should eat better, in saying it to the notion in your head to not go get it checked

Yeah I understand. It's a very mild, dull pain. It comes and goes, and is really more of a full feeling than anything. If it gets worse I'll head straight to the doctor.

listopencil 03-23-2014 08:30 PM

Have a friend punch you really hard in the upper left abdomen. This will untwist your insides and you'll be pooping ok again soon. Also:

http://c1.soap.com/images/products/p...cs-3095_1z.jpg

Fat Elvis 03-23-2014 08:31 PM

You're gonna get a colonoscopy.

TLO 03-23-2014 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 10512316)
You need to begin eating green food as quickly as possible. Spinach, Celery, Kale. Then you'll be shitting cow patties for a couple days.

Basically, quit eating fast food bullshit every day, and fix your diet.

College lends itself to eating bullshit more often than not. I'm kind of making excuses... no doubt I can make an effort to eat better.

TLO 03-23-2014 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 10512331)

No. No, no, no. This is what I want to avoid.

Fat Elvis 03-23-2014 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10512339)
No. No, no, no. This is what I want to avoid.

Hope you've signed up for Obamacare. Gastro-intestinal problems are expensive.

lewdog 03-23-2014 08:43 PM

Stop treating your body like you're Frazod!!!

Unless you are Frazod???!!!

TLO 03-23-2014 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 10512331)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 10512348)
Hope you've signed up for Obamacare. Gastro-intestinal problems are expensive.

Parents have very good medicial insurance, and I'm covered for another 6 years or something like that.

BigBeauford 03-23-2014 08:46 PM

It's possible you are dealing with an impaction, or a large hardened stool. It could explain some of the thinness, as oftentimes, scant amounts of stool can move around the impacted stool, so you'd still have bowel movements. I would get it checked out though, definitely not something you want to mess with.

TLO 03-23-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10512349)
Stop treating your body like you're Frazod!!!

Unless you are Frazod???!!!

I've played GTA 5 with Ceej and a few others on Xbox Live. They can confirm I'm not Frazod, if you don't believe me. lambs:spank::)

SPATCH 03-23-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 10512317)
**** that. Go get it checked out. Don't **** around with abdominal pain that persists more than a few days.

There's always the "better safe than sorry" mindset to consider, but in this case, I think the source of your issues are slapping you right in the face and you've already pinpointed them. You said you are in college so I am assuming you are fairly young. Your age alone would make an intestinal cancer (or something crazy like that) highly unlikely.

Save your money and skip the doctor for now. Make a few simple changes to your diet.

*Also, you'll be saving your money by improving your diet. Replace soda with (free) water and try to cut down your fast food consumption to something like 4-5 times a week.

Fat Elvis 03-23-2014 08:47 PM

Even with insurance, colonoscopies cost, on average, $1,000. Without insurance, well, lets just say the anal probing doesn't stop when they pull the camera out.

Heck, my insurance pays for them in full because they know if they detect things early enough, it saves them a lot of money.

Jimmya 03-23-2014 08:51 PM

Eat better for a while.

SPATCH 03-23-2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 10512361)
Even with insurance, colonoscopies cost, on average, $1,000. Without insurance, well, lets just say the anal probing doesn't stop when they pull the camera out.

Heck, my insurance pays for them in full because they know if they detect things early enough, it saves them a lot of money.

Sounds like he's 20 years old (said 6 years left on parents insurance).

They won't be doing any colonoscopies. They'll tell him to adjust his diet and see how that works.

If things didn't progress or got worse, then they might start shoving stuff up his ass.

TLO 03-23-2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 10512360)
There's always the "better safe than sorry" mindset to consider, but in this case, I think the source of your issues are slapping you right in the face and you've already pinpointed them. You said you are in college so I am assuming you are fairly young. Your age alone would make an intestinal cancer (or something crazy like that) highly unlikely.

Save your money and skip the doctor for now. Make a few simple changes to your diet.

*Also, you'll be saving your money by improving your diet. Replace soda with (free) water and try to cut down your fast food consumption to something like 4-5 times a week.

Just turned 20. I assumed my risk for cancer or something terrible like that would be low, but it's good to hear it from someone else.

Fat Elvis 03-23-2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 10512356)
It's possible you are dealing with an impaction, or a large hardened stool. It could explain some of the thinness, as oftentimes, scant amounts of stool can move around the impacted stool, so you'd still have bowel movements. I would get it checked out though, definitely not something you want to mess with.

Yeah, tissue necrosis due to impacted bowel is something you want to avoid.

Do you take any type of pain medication?

LoneWolf 03-23-2014 08:52 PM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S376iimvXIQ

TLO 03-23-2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 10512368)
Sounds like he's 20 years old (said 6 years left on parents insurance).

They won't be doing any colonoscopies. They'll tell him to adjust his diet and see how that works.

Music to my ears. :)

Saccopoo 03-23-2014 08:53 PM

Eat some vegetables you sloppy ****.

Since I went vegan, every shit I take is a glorious experience.

Big as the great outdoors and smells like a freshly made biscuit.

And just whips right through even though it's the size of a large ferret.

I use to name all my really monumental shits, and remember most as they were few and far between, names like Hank and Mortimer and Clarence stand out, but since going vegan, I've had to carry around this:

http://www.strangehistory.net/blog/w.../07/names1.jpg

Munson 03-23-2014 08:53 PM

Get a bottle of this immediately.

You'll clear out your entire colon within an hour, probably sooner.

http://c1.soap.com/images/products/p/by/by-096_1z.jpg

Fat Elvis 03-23-2014 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 10512374)
Eat some vegetables you sloppy ****.

Since I went vegan, every shit I take is a glorious experience.

Big as the great outdoors and smells like a freshly made biscuit.

And just whips right through even though it's the size of a large ferret.

I use to name all my really monumental shits, and remember most as they were few and far between, names like Hank and Mortimer and Clarence stand out, but since going vegan, I've had to carry around this:

http://www.strangehistory.net/blog/w.../07/names1.jpg

Sage advice from someone named Saccopoo.

TLO 03-23-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 10512370)
Yeah, tissue necrosis due to impacted bowel is something you want to avoid.

Do you take any type of pain medication?

That sounds scary. I've been taking hydrocodone for a couple weeks. Had surgery on my wrist about a month ago. Please don't freak me out.

J Diddy 03-23-2014 09:01 PM

http://i.imgur.com/jdbxYcv.jpg

Fat Elvis 03-23-2014 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10512385)
That sounds scary. I've been taking hydrocodone for a couple weeks. Had surgery on my wrist about a month ago. Please don't freak me out.

That is why you aren't shitting.

Saccopoo 03-23-2014 09:05 PM

Quote:

He's totally serious.

Intestinal tissue rot from blockage can really **** somebody up bad. Like gut surgery and a subsequent colostomy bag for life type of ****ed up.

How'd you like to take a chick home and tell her to wait while you unhook your shit bag before you get sexytime with her?

Ain't pretty.

Stop eating fast food and drinking soda. Eat whole grains, veggies. Try to cut out most dairy products. Don't drink any "energy" drinks. And you should be drinking at least six to eight glasses of water a day.

I mean, ****.

Why are people so ****ing stupid that they can't even take care of themselves?

Give me my oxygen back.

Munson 03-23-2014 09:05 PM

Quote:

A few years ago I injured my lower back, and took hydrocodone for 2 weeks. When the doctor took an x-ray a few days after the injury, you could see the poop backed up in my system. He said it was because of the hydrocodone, and told me to get some Milk of Magnesia to clear out my bowels. It worked like a charm.

Fat Elvis 03-23-2014 09:09 PM

Walmart is open. Go get that Milk of Magnesia now.

Fat Elvis 03-23-2014 09:10 PM

Constipation killed Elvis. You don't want to die like Elvis, do you?

Psyko Tek 03-23-2014 09:12 PM

drink cheap beer, really cheap beer
will clean you right out

Gonzo 03-23-2014 09:13 PM

If you're not on any medicine, just drink water and try a mild laxative.

tooge 03-23-2014 09:14 PM

Eat a salad of spinach, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, kidney beans, purple cabbage, and some sunflower seeds, and shredded carrots. Use a balsamic vinegarette. Eat it once a day. You will shit like a goose twice a day

TLO 03-23-2014 09:14 PM

I have some docusate here?

TLO 03-23-2014 09:16 PM

Looks like some SennaGen tablets as well. Will those work?

Saccopoo 03-23-2014 09:17 PM

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/o...0991-Prune.jpg

Buzz 03-23-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10512431)
Looks like some SennaGen tablets as well. Will those work?

drink a case of natty light, make a mud island, then eat some dam fiber.

TLO 03-23-2014 09:19 PM

Should I really go get something now? My stomach feels like it's cramping worse, but I think it's because I'm nervous more than anything.

Saccopoo 03-23-2014 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10512437)
drink a case of natty light, make a mud island, then eat some dam fiber.

How about don't drink a case of Natty Light as alcohol is incredibly dehydrating, even in shitty beer form.

Buzz 03-23-2014 09:21 PM

trolling a poop thread, something stinks.

Buzz 03-23-2014 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 10512444)
How about don't drink a case of Natty Light as alcohol is incredibly dehydrating, even in shitty beer form.

see below

Munson 03-23-2014 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10512442)
Should I really go get something now? My stomach feels like it's cramping worse, but I think it's because I'm nervous more than anything.

Yes. Get some Phillips Milk of Magnesia, and take it immediately when you get home.

Also, try to reduce the amount of hydrocodone you're taking. Its the reason your digestive system is ****ed up.

TribalElder 03-23-2014 09:22 PM

Appendicitis

Google the symptoms

My diagnosis is 100% accurate 50% of the time

Saccopoo 03-23-2014 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10512442)

Yeah, a big ****ing glass of tepid water.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YTIdmCwAPpg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TribalElder 03-23-2014 09:24 PM

There was a mathematician who once solved the problem of constipation

He worked it out with a #2 pencil :facepalm:

lewdog 03-23-2014 09:24 PM

A gallon of milk should do the trick.

Saccopoo 03-23-2014 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 10512449)
Appendicitis

Google the symptoms

Oh, and if it's appendicitis, for the love of god, don't let the doctor (or your girlfiend/boyfriend) give you an enema of any kind.

Doctor might want to shove a couple quarts of barium up your ass, but you should let him know that you think that your appendix is about to rupture and you could die from that shit.

Saccopoo 03-23-2014 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10512456)
A gallon of milk should do the trick.

Jesus Stop Dancing Christ!

He wants to get better, not more ****ed up.

Stop with the dairy and beer recommendations you dumb ****s!

Buzz 03-23-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 10512459)

see above

TLO 03-23-2014 09:31 PM

I took a couple docusate, ate some yogurt, now I'm going to bed. If I feel worse tomorrow I'll go the milk of mag route. If that doesn't help I'll go to the doctor.

listopencil 03-23-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

This interferes with your nervous system in such a way that natural elimination becomes problematic. You need to grab a combo stool softener/laxative. Grab a large container of this from Wal Mart:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...icleInline.jpg

Take as directed. You will see results within days, if not the day after your first dose.

TLO 03-23-2014 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 10512449)
Appendicitis

Google the symptoms

Have had my apendix removed. So it's not that. How I feel now is nowhere even remotely close to how I felt when I had to have it removed.

I think I'm consitpated. Nothing more, nothing less.

TLO 03-23-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10512467)
This interferes with your nervous system in such a way that natural elimination becomes problematic. You need to grab a combo stool softener/laxative. Grab a large container of this from Wal Mart:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...icleInline.jpg

Take as directed. You will see results within days, if not the day after your first dose.

I'll give this a try tomorrow if I'm still feeling shitty. (Pun intended)

Buck 03-23-2014 09:36 PM

Serious poop question

Miralax for the short term, fix your diet for the long term.

Edit: looks like someone beat me to it. This stuff works great. It softens the poop up and makes it come out with ease and no pain.

J Diddy 03-23-2014 09:37 PM

When I got done from heart surgery and they had me all doped up I couldn't shit for a week. Finally, I took an up the butt laxative. Afterwords they prescribed me senna which I took until I was no longer on pain meds. Senna is an FDA approved non prescription laxative supplement and worked for me.

LoneWolf 03-23-2014 09:37 PM

Who knew becoming a vegan turned you into a sanctimonious asshole?

listopencil 03-23-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10512472)
I'll give this a try tomorrow if I'm still feeling shitty. (Pun intended)

You are probably taking a combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen. It is known to cause this:

Hydrocodone/APAP and Constipation

For people taking hydrocodone/APAP, constipation is a likely -- and expected -- side effect. Your healthcare provider may recommend that you take a laxative or stool softener while taking the drug to prevent this problem from occurring. Unfortunately, the body does not get used to the effects of the drug that cause constipation, so as long as you are taking hydrocodone/APAP, constipation is likely to occur.

http://pain.emedtv.com/hydrocodone-a...stipation.html

lewdog 03-23-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 10512459)

You do realize someone is asking people on Chiefsplanet for shitting advice, right?

Buzz 03-23-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10512466)
I took a couple docusate, ate some yogurt, now I'm going to bed. If I feel worse tomorrow I'll go the milk of mag route. If that doesn't help I'll go to the doctor.

Let us know what your gynecologist says?

listopencil 03-23-2014 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10512474)
Miralax for the short term, fix your diet for the long term.

Edit: looks like someone beat me to it. This stuff works great. It softens the poop up and makes it come out with ease and no pain.

I've known several people who were on Norco long term. It's really helpful. When he gets off of it this will go away.

TLO 03-23-2014 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10512487)
You do realize someone is asking people on Chiefsplanet for shitting advice, right?

LMAO

I couldn't think of a better place to pose the question. This board is filled with pooping pros.

TLO 03-23-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10512489)
Let us know what your gynecologist says?

How'd getting your girlfriend a tiarra for valentines day to make her feel like a princess go? :)

lewdog 03-23-2014 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10512495)
LMAO

I couldn't think of a better place to pose the question. This board is filled with pooping pros.

This saccofpoo guy thinks you can't tell the different between real help and trolling. I guess he thinks you're dumb.

Buzz 03-23-2014 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10512498)
How'd getting your girlfriend a tiarra for valentines day go? :)

Wife, gotta BJ, what did you get?

In58men 03-23-2014 09:47 PM

Protien protien protein. EAT IT

TLO 03-23-2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10512504)
Wife, gotta BJ, what did you get?

Condolences on being married. You got more than I did on valentines day, but college has treated me well overall.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-23-2014 09:50 PM

Quit getting trolled. It's the ****ing hydros. Period.

J Diddy 03-23-2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10512513)
big bag of dicks should do it.

We'll have to confirm this with Kyle until then you're spreading unproven medical advice.

Lawsuit and profit.