ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Whats your "Breastaraunt" of choice? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284517)

Deberg_1990 06-20-2014 07:27 PM

Whats your "Breastaraunt" of choice?

Which one do you hit up the most?

Hooters
Tilted Kilt
Mugs n Jugs
Twin Peaks
Cowgirls Espresso
Show-Mes
Bone Daddys
Shortys Bar n Grill
Man Cave
Bikinis

Other.....

lewdog 06-20-2014 07:29 PM

Your Mom's House!

BigRichard 06-20-2014 07:30 PM

Only been to Hooter's and Twin Peaks. Hooters sucks and Twin Peaks is pretty good.

KCrockaholic 06-20-2014 07:31 PM

Twin Peaks. a 1/4 mile from my house, literally.

Bugeater 06-20-2014 07:36 PM

I'm not a knuckle-dragging neanderthal so I don't go to any of those places.

Cannibal 06-20-2014 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10705073)
Your Mom's House!

Oh!

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/...eClay-cruz.jpg

MMXcalibur 06-20-2014 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacon Cheeseburger (Post 10705104)
I'm gay.

Fixed.

Deberg_1990 06-20-2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacon Cheeseburger (Post 10705104)
I have no dick

FYP
Posted via Mobile Device

Baby Lee 06-20-2014 08:22 PM

Johnny's in Soulard.

They actually have great food and the waitresses 'happen' to be hot. It's not an advertising point, or a gimmick they set their business model around. Owner's just a perv.

Helps that I know a chick who used to waitress there [she since married the owner of Dallas' arena football team back in the day and moved away] and she'd load our plates down with extras.

Dated a Show-Me's waitress, but only ate there once, before we'd met. First year of law school, a group of us decided to use the semester to try every single wing spot in the city. Show-Me's was actually pretty good. I'd say Hooters was the worst of the entire bunch. But then, we left Hooters pretty drunk and my main memory was a nagging feeling the morning after that we either stiffed the waitress or vastly over-tipped her. No one could remember how much they chipped in. It was like a $150 bill, could've left $100, could've left $250.

Deberg_1990 06-20-2014 08:35 PM

I ate at a Show Me in Illinios once. It was scuzzy, dirty and the waitress were hot, but not nice at all. I had to go shower to wash the scuz off when I left.

sedated 06-20-2014 09:05 PM

Needs a pole

Simply Red 06-20-2014 09:11 PM

I would just go ahead and go to the Pink Pony at that point.

lewdog 06-20-2014 09:12 PM

You bundle of stickss turned this into the Martha Stewart Lounge.

Asshats.

LoneWolf 06-20-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10705294)

Dated a Show-Me's waitress, but only ate there once.

Pussy stink?

gblowfish 06-20-2014 09:15 PM

Where's Martha Stewart's Tits?

Baby Lee 06-20-2014 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10705609)
Pussy stink?

Ha!!

Actually, although she was hot, she wasn't confident. I was 23 and she was 21, but I felt like I was dating a scared little girl. She was really sweet, and I'm sure she found a nice match for herself in no time, but we'd go out in groups and everybody would be rowdy and she just looked so fearful and uncomfortable with the inside jokes and insults being flung around.

Silock 06-20-2014 09:22 PM

I've only ever been to Hooters, and that was like 10 years ago.

|Zach| 06-20-2014 09:27 PM

So awful.

Simply Red 06-20-2014 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10705684)
I've only ever been to Hooters, and that was like 10 years ago.

I went to Tilted Kilt last - out of all the places though - I've only been to TK and
Hooters. Meh, just go to a strip club at that point.

It's like being home alone 'horny' - and watching a hard R movie on Cinemax versus just going ahead and watching a Milf taking a black cock sandwich on Red Tube.

Deberg_1990 06-20-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10705711)
So awful.

Some of them are pretty bad. Went to a Twin Peaks for the first time a week ago for a friends birthday. It actually wasn't too bad. Girls were just average, but I imagine that varies from region to region.
Posted via Mobile Device

Silock 06-20-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10705720)
I went to Tilted Kilt last - out of all the places though - I've only been to TK and
Hooters. Meh, just go to a strip club at that point.

It's like being home alone 'horny' - and watching a hard R movie on Cinemax versus just going ahead and watching a Milf taking a black cock sandwich on Red Tube.

I have no desire to go to these places. I get laid on the reg. My wife was the one who said we should go to Hooters last time we went.

Bearcat 06-20-2014 09:42 PM

Only been to Hooters and Tilted Kilt.... not a picky eater at all, but Hooters' wings are pretty terrible for any restaurant, much less a wings joint. Tilted Kilt is good bar food, and one of them in LA has some good local craft brews.

sedated 06-20-2014 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10705720)

so the F word (and filter evasions) are blocked on this board, but the mods have no issue with "black cock sandwich"? Good to know!

Deberg_1990 06-20-2014 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 10705915)
so the F word (and filter evasions) are blocked on this board, but the mods have no issue with "black cock sandwich"? Good to know!

Simply red is a "made man" here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kaepernick 06-21-2014 06:27 AM

I don't like mixing food and sex.

http://i.imgur.com/jIwuOtn.png

Katipan 06-21-2014 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 10705915)

Which of those three words do you suggest they filter? You can't filter black without a lawsuit. Filtering cock means we can't talk about guns or barn yard animals. And filter the word sandwich you'll really have nothing to talk about in the off season.

Maybe it's the arrangement that is so offensive? Black cock sandwich could refer to a rooster entree, no? Sandwich of black cock - bunch of cocks keeping warm? I mean I know they're territorial but it gets cold at night sometimes.

Either way you do know this is a thread about an industry, that while I applaud, is based on sex? These guys all might be very polite when ordering from these establishments but I'd wager the dirty little thoughts running through their heads aren't.

And while I'd die laughing if I ever heard a guy refer to his dick as a sandwich, I'm quite sure that they do. Seems all too appropriate for this place.

loochy 06-21-2014 07:50 AM

Truthfully, I'm kind of over those places at this point. The whole thing just annoys me.

Deberg_1990 06-21-2014 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10706147)
Truthfully, I'm kind of over those places at this point. The whole thing just annoys me.

Why? because they discriminate against male waiters?
Posted via Mobile Device

KCUnited 06-21-2014 08:00 AM

Got talked into going to Twin Peaks once with a group from work. Ended up taking a fake phone call and telling everyone I had to "unfortunately" split before I even ordered a drink. A pair of tits sprinkled amongst a bunch of sad dudes isn't that great of a view.

BucEyedPea 06-21-2014 08:24 AM

Breastaraunt, huh? That's cute.

That'd be my kitchen, dining room and patio area.

Fire Me Boy! 06-21-2014 08:31 AM

I've only ever been to a Hooters four or five times. Don't really care for it.

lewdog 06-21-2014 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball! (Post 10706175)
I've only ever been to a Hooters four or five times. Don't really care for it.

4 or 5 times?

ROFL

What made you go back after the first time you had shitty food and saw A cups pushed up to look like a respectable B cup?

Fire Me Boy! 06-21-2014 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10706181)
ROFL

What made you go back after the first time you had shitty food and saw A cups pushed up to look like a respectable B cup?

Every time I've been there, it's been bachelor party dinner or friends' choice.

Fire Me Boy! 06-21-2014 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10706181)
4 or 5 times?

ROFL

And I don't mind the small ones.

DaveNull 06-21-2014 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10706150)
Got talked into going to Twin Peaks once with a group from work. Ended up taking a fake phone call and telling everyone I had to "unfortunately" split before I even ordered a drink. A pair of tits sprinkled amongst a bunch of sad dudes isn't that great of a view.

Describes my experience except I took my club sandwich to go.

Cheater5 06-21-2014 08:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Can you get Pritza at a Breastarant?

cabletech94 06-21-2014 09:48 AM

went to the hooters after a royals game several years ago. i think it was in the metcalf area, i believe.
went with my buddy from ft. scott. we barely made it back to his house before my guts erupted. i musta spent 45 minutes on his toilet. it was awful. haven't had the desire to go back.
(and there were only B's there. pretty sure a girl had a peg leg too).

Cannibal 06-21-2014 12:53 PM

The waitresses at these establishments seem to think that because you're there to see some tits, it gives them carte Blanche to provide shitty service. I doubt I'll eat at a place like it again.

Pablo 06-21-2014 01:00 PM

U mean i get to look at dem titties while i eat shitty bland food?????////!!!!!!....???

Sign me up.

Demonpenz 06-21-2014 01:20 PM

I eat fried pickles at the Legends one before Sporting games. This one girl who looked like "Ghetto Tapenga from boy meets world" comes up to me working. I wore a cabby hat and I am funny so sometimes girls like me, so anyway I ask her to tell her story to me. She talks to us for like 50 minutes about how hard her life is. I told her that she should have her brown boyfriend beat up some other guys that were hassling...and she was like "How did you know I have a black boyfriend" I was like...you are in the dotte, and look at your nails and ass. You are a gold tooth away from being a sitcom on Bounce. She laughed and her name was gabby. I go to them more tonge in cheek. I know I would have a one in a million shot with some of the girls, and they are mostly dumb, but I find fun in going to hooters once a year or so. Pro tip for you guys out there. No waitresses or strippers ever want you. You have no value to girls if you can't get laid by a 5 or 6. If you aren't getting any from a 5's or 6's you are prone to Hired Guns giving you attention. They never want you. They want to entertain their "Hampster on a wheel" brains and the they want cash from your pussy ass wallet so they can go ride the cock carrassel after their shift by a real man.

Simply Red 06-21-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10705762)
I have no desire to go to these places. I get laid on the reg. My wife was the one who said we should go to Hooters last time we went.

yeah same here - but I'd go to one prior to going to a blue balls establishment w/ shitty bar food.

BucEyedPea 06-21-2014 01:23 PM

Went to none except Hooters twice in my entire life. Once when looking at homes before moving here, when the only place to close to our hotel was a Hooters where we were able to walk. And same situation, traveling for work, where the only place close to the hotel was a Hooters. Food was okay. Just not my kind of menu. Waitresses treated me find.

MahiMike 06-21-2014 01:38 PM

Tilted kilt has the best food but the waitresses all seem to have too many tats for my taste. Hooters seems to live up to its name. Just go for beer and boobs.

crazycoffey 06-21-2014 01:48 PM

Social house in Soulard. Body paint, and a good burger

Or

Johnny's in Soulard. Lingerie and some of the best crunchy wings I've ever tasted

Deberg_1990 06-21-2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 10706625)
I eat fried pickles at the Legends one before Sporting games. This one girl who looked like "Ghetto Tapenga from boy meets world" comes up to me working. I wore a cabby hat and I am funny so sometimes girls like me, so anyway I ask her to tell her story to me. She talks to us for like 50 minutes about how hard her life is. I told her that she should have her brown boyfriend beat up some other guys that were hassling...and she was like "How did you know I have a black boyfriend" I was like...you are in the dotte, and look at your nails and ass. You are a gold tooth away from being a sitcom on Bounce. She laughed and her name was gabby. I go to them more tonge in cheek. I know I would have a one in a million shot with some of the girls, and they are mostly dumb, but I find fun in going to hooters once a year or so. Pro tip for you guys out there. No waitresses or strippers ever want you. You have no value to girls if you can't get laid by a 5 or 6. If you aren't getting any from a 5's or 6's you are prone to Hired Guns giving you attention. They never want you. They want to entertain their "Hampster on a wheel" brains and the they want cash from your pussy ass wallet so they can go ride the cock carrassel after their shift by a real man.

ROFL

Baby Lee 06-21-2014 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 10706704)
Social house in Soulard. Body paint, and a good burger

Or

Johnny's in Soulard. Lingerie and some of the best crunchy wings I've ever tasted

:thumb:

SAUTO 06-21-2014 02:08 PM

Never been to any of them
Posted via Mobile Device

jspchief 06-21-2014 08:37 PM

The mistake these chains make is building restaurants in podunk cities like KC, Omaha, etc. There aren't enough hot chicks in these cities for any of them to settle on a shittier than normal waitressing job.

Hooters comes to Omaha and every hot girl thinks it's a status symbol job. A year or 2 later all the hot girls have figured out that it's a shit job. All the good waitresses always knew it was a shit job. So you're left with chunky 2am girls with tits smaller than their backfat that suddenly have an attitude because they are wearing orange shorts just like the bikini model from the Florida hooters that is on the calender in the shitter.

I used to like Hooters wings for a short period in my life. I ate at Bone Daddy's in Dallas and the food was pretty decent and the girls were smokin. But 99% of US cities can't employ anything but girls that are one meth bender away from amateur night at the dirtiest strip club in the county.

Deberg_1990 06-01-2015 03:25 PM

Will you be attending 'TallyWackers' ??

http://abc13.com/business/tallywacke...dallas/759860/

From short shorts to tight shirts, an all-male version of Hooters is now open in Dallas.

The restaurant is called Tallywackers. It held its grand opening on Saturday.

The restaurant tells KDAF-TV that it offers something for both girls and boys.

"The establishment will be a fun, respectable environment - of course with a little eye candy," said spokesperson Winston Lackey.
The restaurant says 125 men applied for a position at the restaurant. Out of the applicants, the 24 most attractive young men were selected to serve cocktails and food including steaks, pastas and hot dogs.

Customers who attended the grand opening say they like what they see.

"I expected to see cute men scantily clad. And so far, I'm not disappointed," one customer said.

The restaurant tells KDAF-TV that it plans to open another location in Houston in the future.

<iframe width="476" height="270" src="http://abc13.com/video/embed/?pid=759860" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Skyy God 06-01-2015 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10705294)
Johnny's in Soulard.

They actually have great food and the waitresses 'happen' to be hot. It's not an advertising point, or a gimmick they set their business model around. Owner's just a perv.

Johnny's is staffed by off duty strippers, or at least it was a decade ago.

Sure-Oz 06-01-2015 03:30 PM

Tilted Kilt.

Saccopoo 06-01-2015 03:35 PM

I beginning to think that this board is populated by a bunch of misogynistic neanderthals.

Discuss Thrower 06-01-2015 03:36 PM

Beginning to think?

Saccopoo 06-01-2015 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 11529152)
Beginning to think?

http://hellogiggles.hellogiggles.net...-shrug-gif.gif

I'm willing to give benefit of the doubt...

Rain Man 06-01-2015 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10707421)
The mistake these chains make is building restaurants in podunk cities like KC, Omaha, etc. There aren't enough hot chicks in these cities for any of them to settle on a shittier than normal waitressing job.

Hooters comes to Omaha and every hot girl thinks it's a status symbol job. A year or 2 later all the hot girls have figured out that it's a shit job. All the good waitresses always knew it was a shit job. So you're left with chunky 2am girls with tits smaller than their backfat that suddenly have an attitude because they are wearing orange shorts just like the bikini model from the Florida hooters that is on the calender in the shitter.

I used to like Hooters wings for a short period in my life. I ate at Bone Daddy's in Dallas and the food was pretty decent and the girls were smokin. But 99% of US cities can't employ anything but girls that are one meth bender away from amateur night at the dirtiest strip club in the county.

I suspect that this is quite true. I haven't been to a small-town Hooters, but it seems like a problem in any market outside maybe major college towns.

And am I the only person on earth who doesn't like those Hooters shorts? The material looks really cheap and the cut is unflattering.

Kman34 06-01-2015 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11529151)
I beginning to think that this board is populated by a bunch of misogynistic neanderthals.

Smart man use big words...Me no understand.....Me like boobs...

gblowfish 06-01-2015 03:55 PM

Guy walks into a really sleazy strip joint that has a grill behind a counter. Sign over the grill says "Hand Jobs $10, Grllled Cheese Sandwich $2." The guy says to the chick behind the counter "Excuse me, miss, are you the one who gives the hand jobs?" She says "Yes, I am." Guy says: Well, how bout washing your hands really good and making me a cheese sandwich!"

Pasta Little Brioni 06-01-2015 03:56 PM

So now we are bumping De berg threads JFC ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 06-01-2015 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 11529134)
Will you be attending 'TallyWackers' ??

http://abc13.com/business/tallywacke...dallas/759860/

From short shorts to tight shirts, an all-male version of Hooters is now open in Dallas.

The restaurant is called Tallywackers. It held its grand opening on Saturday.

The restaurant tells KDAF-TV that it offers something for both girls and boys.

"The establishment will be a fun, respectable environment - of course with a little eye candy," said spokesperson Winston Lackey.
The restaurant says 125 men applied for a position at the restaurant. Out of the applicants, the 24 most attractive young men were selected to serve cocktails and food including steaks, pastas and hot dogs.

Customers who attended the grand opening say they like what they see.

"I expected to see cute men scantily clad. And so far, I'm not disappointed," one customer said.

The restaurant tells KDAF-TV that it plans to open another location in Houston in the future.

<iframe width="476" height="270" src="http://abc13.com/video/embed/?pid=759860" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It was you. You sumbitch. Clever girl...Bumping your own threads to create mini De berg threads inside a de berg thread.

Rain Man 06-01-2015 05:25 PM

I find the all-male one to be offensive and sexist. I like the female ones in concept, because I respect a woman's right to express herself and choose a career that makes the best use of her skills and talents.

That said, I've never been in any of these except Hooters, and I think the concept is quite oversold. I'm not saying that the Hooters waitresses are unattractive, because most of them have been attractive in my experience, but I saw women in shorts in my grocery store last night who were just as attractive.

Eleazar 06-01-2015 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11529206)
It was you. You sumbitch. Clever girl...Bumping your own threads to create mini De berg threads inside a de berg thread.

Yo dawg, we heard you like deberg threads, so we put a deberg thread in your deberg thread

BullJunkandIron 06-01-2015 07:03 PM

Brickhouse

Coochie liquor 06-01-2015 07:10 PM

Mugs n Jugs in Clearwater. Most of the waitresses are thick so, no contest that's my fave!!

srvy 06-01-2015 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10707421)

This sounds like Hooters at I-29 and Barry Road.