ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   All N00bs (sp?) Can Go To Hell (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140340)

FAX 05-05-2006 05:19 PM

All N00bs (sp?) Can Go To Hell

That's it. I'm finished with the N00b (sp?) cause.

I reach out to these nasty a$$ N00bs with a sincere and authentic hand of friendship and support and what happens? One of them calls me a "Jerk" and another one threatens to kick my a$$ all the way back here in TN. They don't even know me, the little chicken fuckers. Plus, after all that, I'm still stuck on 10 votes on the popularity contest.

Screw it. And screw tham. These nasty little buggers will never get any respect the way they behave. Nor, do they deserve it, the rotten, pukey, sodden, ungrateful little turds.

FAX THE DONE WITH THE NOOB (SP?) CAUSE FOR GOOD

blueballs 05-05-2006 05:22 PM

if you're not a noob
then what are you

ChiefsFire 05-05-2006 05:22 PM

lost my vote

Bwana 05-05-2006 05:23 PM

Skip is going to print out and frame that post on his wall.

Frankie 05-05-2006 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

I reach out to these nasty a$$ N00bs with a sincere and authentic hand of friendship and support and what happens? One of them calls me a "Jerk" and another one threatens to kick my a$$ all the way back here in TN. They don't even know me, the little chicken fuckers. Plus, after all that, I'm still stuck on 10 votes on the popularity contest.

Screw it. And screw tham. These nasty little buggers will never get any respect the way they behave. Nor, do they deserve it, the rotten, pukey, sodden, ungrateful little turds.

OK, who are you and what have you done with the super-mellow, peace-loving Mr. FAX we all love?

Lassie 05-05-2006 05:24 PM

(Whimper)

http://www.variety.com/graphics/phot...100/lassie.jpg

blueballs 05-05-2006 05:26 PM

kick the dog
Mr. Fax

Skip Towne 05-05-2006 05:26 PM

So it is you that is messing with my n00bs. I knew all the good fishing holes had dried up but I didn't know why until now. Just a hint: You have to rough up the n00bs a little to get their attention.

Bootlegged 05-05-2006 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Shaddup, noob.

Yeah.

hypersensitiveZO6 05-05-2006 05:29 PM

stereotypes....

hyperlite

FAX 05-05-2006 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
OK, who are you and what have you done with the super-mellow, peace-loving Mr. FAX we all love?

Just hang out with some of these grit-brained, malicious, spiteful little villians for a while, Mr. Frankie, and you'll see.

They're vile.

FAX THE ILL-TEMPERED UN-NOOB (SP?)

Mr. Flopnuts 05-05-2006 05:33 PM

It is at this time that I will point out once again. Skip Towne, could've wore the crown. He is the champion of the N00b cause. It was Skip in fact that insisted in the Webster dictionary that the term N00b be started with a capital letter. This was because he felt the N00b population had to be sustained by showing them their proper respect. Mr. Towne in fact championed their cause in a way that may never be seen again. Mr. Fax your attempt at reaching out to the N00bs was noble, however you could never have truly hoped to spark the flame of inspiration the way the forefather of N00bdem (sic) did so many days ago. Congratulations on a noble attempt Mr. Fax, and best wishes in future endeavors.

badgirl 05-05-2006 05:34 PM

FAX I'd vote for ya, but I don't know how......or for what. :)

leviw 05-05-2006 05:35 PM

I support Fax. Sad to see this all come to such a bitter, spiteful end. :shake:

Bootlegged 05-05-2006 05:36 PM

Skip has micropenis. Gochiefs has seen it and documented it on WPI.

chiefs4me 05-05-2006 06:16 PM

Which one called you a jerk, I could kick his butt if ya want....:D

58-4ever 05-05-2006 06:17 PM

FAX, I tried to nominate you in the first place to the contest, but my nomination was not valid since I haven't been a member for a year. On behalf of nOObs, you lost a very valuable vote.

burt 05-05-2006 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Which one called you a jerk, I could kick his butt if ya want....:D

cool, I volunteer....it was me!!!!

Frankie 05-05-2006 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dale Mercer

preevert!

badgirl 05-05-2006 06:23 PM

Quote:

she said "kick" you butt not "lick" your butt. :p

Ultra Peanut 05-05-2006 06:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yes.

Frazod 05-05-2006 06:24 PM

FAX has come over to the dark side. Cool. ROFL

Frankie 05-05-2006 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl

preevertess!

badgirl 05-05-2006 06:25 PM

Quote:

preevertess!

I prefer "imaginative" thank you :mad:

ROFL

Frankie 05-05-2006 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
FAX has come over to the dark side. Cool. ROFL

ROFL
I don't know why, but I found this very funnY!

Bob Dole 05-05-2006 06:26 PM

Nipples.

Frazod 05-05-2006 06:28 PM

Quote:

ROFL
I don't know why, but I found this very funnY!

Hey, I like the guy, but he was just too damned cheerful.

This is great! :thumb:

Frankie 05-05-2006 06:33 PM

Quote:

:LOL:I guess cheerful is pretty bad in your book. So here's some tough love:

:) :thumb: PBJ :clap: PBJ :D PBJ :toast: PBJ

Bob Dole 05-05-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

Aren't you fat ****ers supposed be generally jolly?

chiefs4me 05-05-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

:spank:

Frazod 05-05-2006 06:35 PM

Quote:

:LOL:I guess cheerful is pretty bad in your book. So here's some tough love:

:) :thumb: PBJ :clap: PBJ :D PBJ :toast: PBJ

:cuss:

Frazod 05-05-2006 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole

Nope. Just slow-moving and hateful. :grr:

Bob Dole 05-05-2006 06:47 PM

Quote:

Nope. Just slow-moving and hateful. :grr:

At least that makes it more entertaining to taunt you in-person.

Frazod 05-05-2006 06:52 PM

Quote:

At least that makes it more entertaining to taunt you in-person.

I'll strangle you with your own eyebrow.

cdcox 05-05-2006 06:52 PM

Quite frankly, I suspect the way you disparaged Ms. DOGPISS caused N00bs everywhere to consider your pandering to them with more than a little bit of suspicion. After you ran rough shod over Ms. DOGPISS, I doubt she will ever post on here again.

4th and Long 05-05-2006 06:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This thread is quite excellent. My greatest hope is to see the following picture used by Mr. FAX in the very near future.

4th The Helpful

chiefsfaninNC 05-05-2006 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

Mr. FAX,

We are Chiefs fans. We have been in hell for quite some time now.

Halfcan 05-05-2006 09:10 PM

There once was a dude name Fax
that got sick of nOObs attacks

Bugeater 05-05-2006 10:33 PM

Did I miss something?

007 05-05-2006 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long
This thread is quite excellent. My greatest hope is to see the following picture used by Mr. FAX in the very near future.

4th The Helpful

ROFL

Frankie 05-05-2006 11:31 PM

Quote:

Fraz, who knew my trips to the john would be benefitial to you? But the following quote is from the Nov. 2002 issue of Readers Digest that I was reading on the crapper just a few minutes ago. Page 96:

"Cheerful people make $14,000 a year more than less happy folks do."

Now think of what you could do with that extra $14K you are missing out on. Although a reliable hit man would probably charge you way more to do me in. ;) But there are ways to spend it rather cheerfully.

I think I'm gonna send you a bill everytime I go to the john now. :p

Frankie 05-05-2006 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan
There once was a dude name Fax
that got sick of nOObs attacks

"So he started a thread on the Planet,
to tell them vermins to go can it!"

Frankie 05-05-2006 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater
Did I miss something?

Yeah they shot JFK in Dallas.

FAX 05-06-2006 07:07 AM

Many on this thread have raised some surpassingly good points. I found Mr. hyperliteZO6's post particularly poignant. After an excellent meal, a good night's rest, oral sex with the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX, and several lortab, I've begun to look at things somewhat differently.

It's not really N00bs (sp?) that fostered my anger. It's a$$holes who call you names and behave rudely when they don't even know you. And, really my friends, when you think about it, that's what the N00b (sp?) cause is actually all about.

So, I want to say here and now that I don't want all N00bs (sp?) to go to hell (for, as Mr. chiefsfaninNC so aptly stated, as Chiefs fans we're really already there). Rather, I want a$$holes to go to hell whether they're N00b (sp?) non-N00b (sp?) or semi-N00b (sp?).

I want to thank everyone for helping me through this difficult time with special thanks to Mr. 4th and Long for the picture which I am caching for future possible use should my feeling change on this matter.

FAX

Bob Dole 05-06-2006 07:24 AM

Quote:

I'll strangle you with your own eyebrow.

That's assuming you can catch Bob Dole. (Who is surprisingly fleet of foot and doesn't throw a football like a girl. That would be Endelt.).

StcChief 05-06-2006 08:17 AM

I'm with FAX.

the newbies just don't know how to act right.

4th and Long 05-06-2006 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
I want to thank everyone for helping me through this difficult time with special thanks to Mr. 4th and Long for the picture which I am caching for future possible use should my feeling change on this matter.

FAX

PBJ

Everyone knows N00bs (sp?) wear red shirts and are the first one to get killed in each Chiefs Planet episode. :D

burt 05-06-2006 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl

At my age......I'll take either!!!! As long as my nether region is involved......

burt 05-06-2006 08:39 AM

Quote:

NO WE'RE NOT, DAMNIT!!!!!!!

Gonzo 05-06-2006 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
After an excellent meal, a good night's rest, oral sex with the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX, and several lortab, I've begun to look at things somewhat differently.

FAX

Ah yes, it is amazing how oral sex with Mrs. Fax can change your whole outlook on life.

KcMizzou 05-06-2006 10:49 AM

Quote:

Fraz, who knew my trips to the john would be benefitial to you? But the following quote is from the Nov. 2002 issue of Readers Digest that I was reading on the crapper just a few minutes ago. Page 96:

"Cheerful people make $14,000 a year more than less happy folks do."

I'm going with "cheerful because they make more money" rather than "make more money because they're cheerful".

BucEyedPea 05-06-2006 11:54 AM

Thank y'all for the warm welcome. :harumph:

J/K...y'all actually crak me up! ROFL

hypersensitiveZO6 05-06-2006 11:59 AM

This site wouldn't be right without noObs. You have to have balance. BTW, I give my upmost respect for you FAX, but please don't give noObs stereotypes.

Relax man
hyperlite

FAX 05-06-2006 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperliteZO6
This site wouldn't be right withour noObs. You have to have balance.
hyperlite

Exactly what I used to believe, Mr. hyperliteZO6. Until, one day, as if in a terrible and saneless nightmare, it was my misfortune to encounter two hellish, hideous, horror-fostering N00bs (sp?) completely devoid of even the remotest connection to human decency or decorum.

Plus, I think they both voted for Mr. Rain Man.

FAX

luv 05-06-2006 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
Exactly what I used to believe, Mr. hyperliteZO6. Until, one day, as if in a terrible and saneless nightmare, it was my misfortune to encounter two hellish, hideous, horror-fostering N00bs (sp?) completely devoid of even the remotest connection to human decency or decorum.

FAX

But it was an honor just to make it to the final four, right?

FAX 05-06-2006 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
But it was an honor just to make it to the final four, right?

Yes, Ms. luv. A totally unexpected and humbling experience. When I first posted on here, I never would have imagined such a thing.

Still ... I sometimes catch myself wishing that I hadn't made that promise to keep Mr. Rain Man's dark, secret past out of the campaign. Things might have turned out differently in the end.

FAX THE HONORABLE

Fish 05-06-2006 12:34 PM

http://lortabs.freespaces.com/images/lortab-1.jpg

Please Mr. Fax..... Let us back into your life..... we truly desire the warmth and comfort of the inner folds of your brain..... Let us have another romantic dance in the ether...... please...... please................

Big Dick Jones 05-06-2006 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX

I'm a n00b around here although I have lurked for quite awhile. I've noticed your concern for n00bs so I wonder if you will protect me from that mean ol' Skip Towne?

FAX 05-06-2006 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Dick Jones
I'm a n00b around here although I have lurked for quite awhile. I've noticed your concern for n00bs so I wonder if you will protect me from that mean ol' Skip Towne?

I will be more than happy to assist in any way I can, Mr. Big Dick Jones.

Whom, by the way, did you vote for in the contest?

FAX

BucEyedPea 05-06-2006 12:59 PM

I know you're not asking me but, anyhow.... I voted for skip in one round.

In the final round I voted for RainMain....because, being a n00b they posted to me a few times...so they were noticed. I only noticed you the past few days.It takes awhile to take it all in. Know what I mean?

Besides RainMain is a Pisces...and a long, lost sibling.
T'is a family thing.

Big Dick Jones 05-06-2006 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX

I voted for you, of course.

Big Dick Jones 05-06-2006 01:03 PM

Quote:

I voted for you, of course.

Oh, I forgot to thank you for any help you can give this n00b.

FAX 05-06-2006 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea
I know you're not asking me but, anyhow.... I voted for skip in one round.

In the final round I voted for RainMain....because, being a n00b they posted to me a few times...so they were noticed. I only noticed you the past few days.It takes awhile to take it all in. Know what I mean?

Besides RainMain is a Pisces...and a long, lost sibling.
T'is a family thing.

Your vote was well-cast, Mr. BucEyedPea. No hard feelings here. I know that Mr. Rain Man is far more deserving of winning the popularity contest than I ever could hope to be. You were right to vote for him.

Mr. Rain Man is a valued and irreplaceable poster on the Planet. He has great fooball knowledge, an excellent command of Chiefs history, and is extremely intelligent, witty and clever.

Now, if you would be so kind as to take your Mr. Rain Man voting and proud of it pisces a$$ in one hand and your mouse in another and delete your multiple posts on this thread, I would appreciate it.

FAX

Mr. Flopnuts 05-06-2006 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX

Mr. Fax may I suggest to you that you refrain from "offering to help anyway you can" to an individual named Big Dick Jones. You may be unhappy with the results after the lortabs wear off.

FAX 05-06-2006 01:07 PM

Quote:

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for your vote, Mr. Big Dick Jones. May your Planet experience bring you nothing but joy.

But, I'm not sure that you're going to need any help defending yourself around here with a name like Mr. Big Dick Jones.

FAX

FAX 05-06-2006 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts
Mr. Fax may I suggest to you that you refrain from "offering to help anyway you can" to an individual named Big Dick Jones. You may be unhappy with the results after the lortabs wear off.

Point, Mr. Flopnuts. Point.

FAX

Big Dick Jones 05-06-2006 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts

Mind your own business, Flopnuts, find your own marks.

BucEyedPea 05-06-2006 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
Your vote was well-cast, Mr. BucEyedPea. No hard feelings here. I know that Mr. Rain Man is far more deserving of winning the popularity contest than I ever could hope to be. You were right to vote for him.

Mr. Rain Man is a valued and irreplaceable poster on the Planet. He has great fooball knowledge, an excellent command of Chiefs history, and is extremely intelligent, witty and clever.

Now, if you would be so kind as to take your Mr. Rain Man voting and proud of it pisces a$$ in one hand and your mouse in another and delete your multiple posts on this thread, I would appreciate it.

FAX

First of...it's Ms.BucEyedPea...not Mr.

Multiple posts were already caught and deleted before you requested it.
Board froze and posts did not seem to apply. "Submit Reply" was accidentally hit. It was really just the same post as the one before this one. :)

Simplex3 05-06-2006 01:10 PM

Quote:

There is no helping a n00b. There is only keeping them in line. Just as an FYI Skip Towne is your master and don't f**king forget it. When, and ONLY when, he tells you that you may move out on your own may you venture this board alone. Until then you're just begging for an ass beating.

BucEyedPea 05-06-2006 01:12 PM

ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts 05-06-2006 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
There is no helping a n00b. There is only keeping them in line. Just as an FYI Skip Towne is your master and don't f**king forget it. When, and ONLY when, he tells you that you may move out on your own may you venture this board alone. Until then you're just begging for an ass beating.

There's not much to say to this. You just can't argue with solid logic. It's always, well, logical.

luv 05-06-2006 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for your vote, Mr. Big Dick Jones. May your Planet experience bring you nothing but joy.

But, I'm not sure that you're going to need any help defending yourself around here with a name like Mr. Big Dick Jones.

FAX

He might be asked to prove it. o:-)

Mr. Flopnuts 05-06-2006 01:14 PM

Quote:

Mind your own business, Flopnuts, find your own marks.

ROFL that is the funniest thing I've read all day. Rep. Welcome to the board.

Big Dick Jones 05-06-2006 01:14 PM

Quote:

Well, excuuuuse me. That Towne dude don't look so tough to me.

Mr. Flopnuts 05-06-2006 01:15 PM

Quote:

He's the leader of a gang. Be careful what you say out loud.

luv 05-06-2006 01:15 PM

Quote:

You must be careful in giving this advice instead of letting them learn for themselves. Otherwise, they might end up worshipping him. We know what that does to his head. (All in jest, Skip).

Simplex3 05-06-2006 01:15 PM

Quote:

Turn on your rep noob. It's in your user profile. It'll let us all know just how much latitude to give you before your beating commences.

FAX 05-06-2006 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea
First of...it's Ms.BucEyedPea...not Mr.

Multiple posts were already caught and deleted before you requested it.
Board froze and posts did not seem to apply. "Submit Reply" was accidentally hit. It was really just the same post as the one before this one. :)

My sincere apologies for the gender mixup, Ms. BucEyedPea. My only excuse is that I have avatars and sigs and things turned off so, if there was an indication of your sex in one of those, I missed it. I have known no female BucEyedPeas and, therefore, inadvertently assumed incorrectly.

Anyway, I know a poster you might like to meet. His name is Mr. Big Dick Jones. Ever hear of him?

FAX

BucEyedPea 05-06-2006 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
My sincere apologies for the gender mixup, Ms. BucEyedPea. My only excuse is that I have avatars and sigs and things turned off so, if there was an indication of your sex in one of those, I missed it. I have known no female BucEyedPeas and, therefore, inadvertently assumed incorrectly.

Anyway, I know a poster you might like to meet. His name is Mr. Big Dick Jones. Ever hear of him?

FAX

Hearing of him right now.

I don't have an avatar...it would not upload.
That happens when one is on a Mac it seems.
I did have a sig...but it seems to have disappeared.
It calls skip "Super Hunk."

FAX 05-06-2006 01:20 PM

Quote:

Actually, I'm thinking that Mr. Skip Towne and Mr. Big Dick Jones might get along very well, Mr. Simplex3.

Just a feeling.

FAX