ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs down to 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271714)

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-03-2013 05:00 AM

Chiefs down to 3

Chiefs | Looking at only three for top pick
Tue, 02 Apr 2013 17:55:04 -0700

The Kansas City Chiefs are looking at only three players for the top overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft - Central Michigan OT Eric Fisher, Texas A&M OT Luke Joeckel and Oregon DE Dion Jordan, according to sources.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2POfgT8sd

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-03-2013 05:01 AM

I'm sticking with Fisher at #1

Red Dawg 04-03-2013 05:03 AM

Jordan or Peyton Manning.

AussieChiefsFan 04-03-2013 05:05 AM

Shit.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-03-2013 05:10 AM

LOL

Sooooo Geno's workout must have not been so impressive...

AussieChiefsFan 04-03-2013 05:12 AM

http://willpowerthru.files.wordpress...573271cffa.gif

Mr_Tomahawk 04-03-2013 05:16 AM

Jordan

Sassy Squatch 04-03-2013 05:18 AM

Jordan
Fisher

Joeckel
In that order.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-03-2013 05:24 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oyDem7JeSgU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-03-2013 05:31 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W9rOGqxFOD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr_Tomahawk 04-03-2013 05:31 AM

Don't post a joeckel highlight.

AussieChiefsFan 04-03-2013 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9552566)
Don't post a joeckel highlight.

Please listen to the man.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-03-2013 05:34 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tVGNPcfsrH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr_Tomahawk 04-03-2013 05:35 AM

Son

Of

A

Bitch.

AussieChiefsFan 04-03-2013 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9552568)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tVGNPcfsrH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Why would you do this?

Mother****erJones 04-03-2013 05:50 AM

Their source was Russ Lande who is a complete buffoon. Russ said we would take Nassib number 1. Thats all you have to know about him. :facepalm:

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-03-2013 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9552572)
Why would you do this?

Ummm. Because Johnny Manziel is the reason Joekel is even considered in the first 3 rounds.

And BTW , watch the Manziel Video, it will bring tears to your eyes. I'd trade all of this years picks for the opportunity to draft Manziel.

AussieChiefsFan 04-03-2013 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9552584)
Ummm. Because Johnny Manziel is the reason Joekel is even considered in the first 3 rounds.

And BTW , watch the Manziel Video, it will bring tears to your eyes. I'd trade all of this years picks for the opportunity to draft Manziel.

Man I was just playin' :D

Rasputin 04-03-2013 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9552556)
LOL

Sooooo Geno's workout must have not been so impressive...

Eh they just go through the motions to show that they looked at every option. Geno would have had to be perfect in his audition and Alex Smith get inflicted with a sudden case of leprosy.

Canofbier 04-03-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Thank goodness you're not in charge, then.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-03-2013 07:17 AM

Daniel Jeremiah‏@MoveTheSticks6h
Just looked up the Chiefs depth chart…Can't remember seeing a better group of players for a team picking 1st in the #NFLDraft.

Carlota69 04-03-2013 07:18 AM

There are so many possibilities...

This could be a smokescreen, this could be true, or this could be flat out wrong. Who ****ing knows....

suds79 04-03-2013 07:20 AM

I at this point in the game would be happy with either Jordan or Fisher.

I don't get picking Joeckel because I think Fisher is better. (or has better upside)

ChiTown 04-03-2013 07:37 AM

The only thing that seems evident to me, is that the Chiefs are not going to pick a QB at 1.1. Given the talent in the pool, including Geno "Jesus" Smith, I'm okay with that. I would prefer a trade down and pick up some additional picks to compensate losing our 2nd rounder. However, in lieu of that, Fisher would certainly be my top choice. OT ain't a sexy pick, but I'm not hemorrhaging over it like some on this board. In short, I don't really care what the Chiefs do with this pick. Short of picking a ST's guy, go out and get the best player of need and let's go win some football games.

I've taken Chiefs football way too seriously in my lifetime. My new perspective is: **** it, it's just football, not real life. I'm going to give that a go this season, and see if that works for me.

Mother****erJones 04-03-2013 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9552634)
Daniel Jeremiah‏@MoveTheSticks6h
Just looked up the Chiefs depth chart…Can't remember seeing a better group of players for a team picking 1st in the #NFLDraft.

This ones for you Blackmon!

Carlota69 04-03-2013 07:42 AM

Maybe we were getting Phillys attention by having Geno here?

Geno Smith visits Philly

Posted by Mike Florio on April 3, 2013, 8:59 AM EDT

Getty Images
Either the Eagles are genuinely interested in West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith or they’ve hatched one hell of a smokescreen.

Several weeks after a group including coach Chip Kelly, G.M. Howie Roseman, and even owner Jeffrey Lurie made the trek to Morgantown to watch Smith throw privately, Smith is in Philly to meet with the powers-that-be for a second time, according to multiple reports.

This time, it will be a visit only, not a workout. Generally, workouts may occur only at or near the player’s campus.

The Eagles hold the fourth overall pick in the draft. There’s a chance Smith won’t be there at No. 4, if the Jaguars take him at No. 2 or the Raiders take him (or trade down) at No. 3.

If the Eagles decide they really want Smith, they’ll possibly have to transact a little business with their former head coach, Andy Reid, who holds the No. 1 overall selection in Kansas City.

HemiEd 04-03-2013 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9552656)
The only thing that seems evident to me, is that the Chiefs are not going to pick a QB at 1.1. Given the talent in the pool, including Geno "Jesus" Smith, I'm okay with that. I would prefer a trade down and pick up some additional picks to compensate losing our 2nd rounder. However, in lieu of that, Fisher would certainly be my top choice. OT ain't a sexy pick, but I'm not hemorrhaging over it like some on this board. In short, I don't really care what the Chiefs do with this pick. Short of picking a ST's guy, go out and get the best player of need and let's go win some football games.

I've taken Chiefs football way too seriously in my lifetime. My new perspective is: **** it, it's just football, not real life. I'm going to give that a go this season, and see if that works for me.

We are almost in the same place, and rightly so.

I care, but I also care about the people in a car wreck that I pass on the road, that I hope are ok.

I would care a hell of a lot more if they would do the right thing, by trying, but they won't and they haven't. They just keep doing the same thing, so I am not.

Messier 04-03-2013 07:51 AM

Quote:

I'm not a Joeckel fan, at all, but why is CP the only place I'm hearing how bad he is? He might be, and if we're taking a T I'd rather have Fisher. Its just that I can't find anyone outside CP that says things like, he's not even a first round talent. If you know of some share, because, and again, no LJ fan, but the anti Joeckel stuff comes off as the opposite to the pro Geno stuff. A mob reaction to being sick of hearing his name associated with the Chiefs.

tooge 04-03-2013 07:52 AM

If the chiefs are truly going BPA, then it'll be either OT or Jordan. I'd be fine with any of these, although, I hope they are able to trade back a few picks.

The Franchise 04-03-2013 07:59 AM

He posted this on Twitter BEFORE Geno workout.

chop 04-03-2013 08:06 AM

What if the number of players the Chiefs are considering now is due to the fact that they have a trade in place with the Eagles. Maybe they crossed Geno off the list because they know he will be gone.

My twitter tweet now should say: Chiefs may swap picks with Eagles and still pick the guy they want and get an additional 2nd round pick and Nick Foles in return.

Of course I don't have any sources but I can throw things out there like everyone else.

suds79 04-03-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9552670)
I'm not a Joeckel fan, at all, but why is CP the only place I'm hearing how bad he is? He might be, and if we're taking a T I'd rather have Fisher. Its just that I can't find anyone outside CP that says things like, he's not even a first round talent. If you know of some share, because, and again, no LJ fan, but the anti Joeckel stuff comes off as the opposite to the pro Geno stuff. A mob reaction to being sick of hearing his name associated with the Chiefs.

A valid question. Truth be told, I'm sure he's a fine player. He wouldn't be rated as high as he is if he wasn't.

I think the anti Joeckel sentiment among this board (and my personal views also) are based on: (in no order)

- He's not a QB/Geno Smith. :P
- People think protecting the nimble Johnny football helped him look good.
- He looked slow & unathletic during the combine (particularly against all other LTs.) He tested worse than any of the previous top LT picks in year's past.
- And he looks like a 12 year old school boy (okay that one is mine)

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...4tn48VvfuvBAzg

For me personally it's just that I like Fisher better. I saw him absolutely dominate at the Senior bowl. He's bigger, stronger, faster. I'll take that.

Chiefshrink 04-03-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9552581)
Their source was Russ Lande who is a complete buffoon. Russ said we would take Nassib number 1. Thats all you have to know about him. :facepalm:

I agree.

After all day yesterday every media outlet was reporting it was down to 4 players:rolleyes:

BigRedChief 04-03-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9552552)
I'm sticking with Fisher at #1

Hearing that they are in talks with Philly to trade down. the goal is to get a 2nd rounder and take Fisher. If not, they will take Fisher at #1.

KC_Lee 04-03-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9552661)
Maybe we were getting Phillys attention by having Geno here?

Geno Smith visits Philly

Posted by Mike Florio on April 3, 2013, 8:59 AM EDT

The Eagles hold the fourth overall pick in the draft. There’s a chance Smith won’t be there at No. 4, if the Jaguars take him at No. 2 or the Raiders take him (or trade down) at No. 3.

Now this is the type of hard hitting and deep reporting I look for. Eagles are a #4 and there is a "chance" he won't be there if he is selected at #2 or #3.

Mind = Blown...

What are the chances Geno Smith will be there at #4 if he is selected at #2 or #3 Florio?!?

AndChiefs 04-03-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

There were a lot of predictions of Joeckel going first round last year. I'm tired of people making up "facts" about him. Manziel made him look better but he's always been viewed as a top tier LT.

Chiefshrink 04-03-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9552692)
. Truth be told,

- He's not a QB/Geno Smith. :P

This 1,000,000x

Denial is always comfortable and reality most of the time SUCKS !!:hmmm:

Mr. Laz 04-03-2013 08:12 AM

once again ... i don't know how anyone could have a valid source on such a high dollar piece of information. If they really do KNOW then the Chiefs need to start firing some people.

RealSNR 04-03-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

He's a first round talent. He might even be a top 10 selection. But he's not the best tackle in this draft. I don't even think he's the 2nd best tackle in this draft. And he's a ****ing embarrassment at the #1 overall pick.

Other sites don't bring that up because they have no emotional investment. They just go, "Eh... Alex Smith, take the best player. WHUPS THAT'S JOECKEL OKAY!"

NorthernWV 04-03-2013 08:13 AM

Same guy that wants Manziel probably wanted Tebow after his sophmore year too

patteeu 04-03-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

They're mostly the same people with the same irrational approach to football analysis/discussion.

RealSNR 04-03-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9552709)
They're mostly the same people with the same irrational approach to football analysis/discussion.

How about no, Scott

Sassy Squatch 04-03-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9552710)
How about no, Scott

Why is he bad in your opinion?

Canofbier 04-03-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9552706)
He's a first round talent. He might even be a top 10 selection. But he's not the best tackle in this draft. I don't even think he's the 2nd best tackle in this draft. And he's a ****ing embarrassment at the #1 overall pick.

Other sites don't bring that up because they have no emotional investment. They just go, "Eh... Alex Smith, take the best player. WHUPS THAT'S JOECKEL OKAY!"

Agreed - if we're taking an OT at 1.1 (barf), then it had damn well better be the one with the potential to be the best in the league, and not the one that's "safe" with a relatively lower ceiling.

ChiTown 04-03-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9552695)
Hearing that they are in talks with Philly to trade down. the goal is to get a 2nd rounder and take Fisher. If not, they will take Fisher at #1.

So, they trade with Philly, and we get Philly's 1.4 and 2.3? That it?

RealSNR 04-03-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9552714)

Watch him play. Eric Fisher blows up people, Luke Joeckel just re-directs pass rushers to the outside. One guy is an asshole, the other is a fat pig.

And to be quite honest, one of them is more conducive to an excellent RT than the other, and that needs to be our consideration going forward out of all this. 100%. Branden Albert is still on this team and if the Chiefs really are in "win now" mode, putting a rookie in at LT is a dumb idea. A seriously ****ing dumb idea.

It may only stay that way for a year, but in that time we need our RT to do RT things, and not play the way Joeckel does against the rush.

Canofbier 04-03-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9552714)

He shows good technique in pass protection and can shut down speed rushers, but struggled at times against some of the strong bull rushers he encountered in the SEC. They're only going to get stronger in the NFL. He is an adequate physical specimen, but his athleticism isn't elite. Combine that with his lack of a true "nasty streak" and he doesn't project to be a fantastic run blocker in the NFL.

He's a good talent, no doubt, but when you select a tackle with the first overall pick, he should at least have the potential to be dominant in both the running and passing game, which I don't think Joeckel does.

chiefscafan 04-03-2013 08:25 AM

Dion Jordan is intriguing looks a lot like dt when he attacks

But where do we play him when we have Houston and Hali.

BigRedChief 04-03-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9552703)
once again ... i don't know how anyone could have a valid source on such a high dollar piece of information. If they really do KNOW then the Chiefs need to start firing some people.

2 ways. One or both the clubs leak the information for their own benefit.

This has way too many legs to not have been leaked by one of the teams. Doesn't make it true. Just that they want people to think it's true.

Sassy Squatch 04-03-2013 08:27 AM

I've always just kind of dismissed Joeckel on the fact that he's only blocked for Tannehil and Manziel.

RealSNR 04-03-2013 08:28 AM

KFFL is an index for all the individual reports out there. They don't actually do any reporting themselves.

Right now it's fair to call this shit BS until we see the guy who made this claim.

Canofbier 04-03-2013 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9552728)

This has way too many legs to not have been leaked by one of the teams. Doesn't make it true. Just that they want people to think it's true.

It was tweeted by Russell Lande and published by this site, which doesn't refer to its source (and might just be a regurgitation of Lande). Did I miss this being reported elsewhere?

BigRedChief 04-03-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9552721)
So, they trade with Philly, and we get Philly's 1.4 and 2.3? That it?

the variations of this rumor are basically the same as above but most say we get a conditional pick in 2014. Most times a 2nd-4th based on performance.

BigRedChief 04-03-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9552733)
It was tweeted by Russell Lande and published by this site, which doesn't refer to its source (and might just be a regurgitation of Lande). Did I miss this being reported elsewhere?

Twitterverse and blogs. I'm convinced this came from the Chiefs or Philly. Doesn't make it true though. Quite possibly draft smoke and mirrors.

Coogs 04-03-2013 08:33 AM

Okay! Here is a link to a story that includes a video segment on the Chiefs from Monday Nights Total Access show. It is from Albert Breer who says Dorsey told him it was at 4 players.

I trust words right from Dorsey to Russ Lande any day.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...s-for-top-pick

suds79 04-03-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9552727)

This I wouldn't really worry about.

In pass rushing situations you find a way to get them all on the field like the Giants do.

Shoot put Hali at DE and have Houtson & Jordan rushing from OLB spots in pass rushing situations. They'd figure that out. You can never have too many pass rushers.

Canofbier 04-03-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9552740)
Twitterverse and blogs. I'm convinced this came from the Chiefs or Philly. Doesn't make it true though.

Fair enough. I dislike the rumor enough that I'll disregard it until it's reported by more/more credible people. :)

Sassy Squatch 04-03-2013 08:35 AM

**** it run the 4-3 under then if you want Jordan.

Mr. Laz 04-03-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9552728)

I'm not trying to attack/insult anyone but i failed to see any benefit for a team leaking information like this.

this exposes and risks selection potential

If other teams know what you're doing then they might block it

If you are in charge of the draft etc for a billion dollar organization then you better have information on lockdown. There is no way i even let secretaries etc photocopy information about such important information. I would know EVERY person that had access to such information and would start firing people if it was leaked.

Sassy Squatch 04-03-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9552750)
I'm not trying to attack/insult anyone but i failed to see any benefit for a team leaking information like this.

If you are in charge of the draft etc for a billion dollar organization then you better have information on lockdown. There is no way i even let secretaries etc photocopy information about such important information. I would know EVERY person that had access to such information and would start firing people if it was leaked.

That..... or its a smokescreen to TRY and get other teams to offer more.

BigRedChief 04-03-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9552750)

Every year teams leak misinformation. It happens every year without fail to either motivate a team or throw another team off the scent.

Ming the Merciless 04-03-2013 08:40 AM

I don't buy it.....there is no point in them admitting they aren't considering geno

tooge 04-03-2013 08:42 AM

We don't run a 3-4 all the time anyhow. In fact, anymore, 3-4 teams run that as a base defense, but then run all sorts of different defenses throughout the game. In passing situations with 3rd and 5 or longer, which is a lot of the time, you put Hali at end and rush the passer with Jordan and Houston, or you run a 4-3 with Jordan and Houston as OLB that can blitz.

ChiTown 04-03-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9552737)
the variations of this rumor are basically the same as above but most say we get a conditional pick in 2014. Most times a 2nd-4th based on performance.

okay, the addition of the conditional pick makes more sense

Mr. Laz 04-03-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9552757)
Every year teams leak misinformation. It happens every year without fail to either motivate a team or throw another team off the scent.

yes, but teams leak misleading information.

so ...

1. the information is a smokescreen and is BS
2. the information is rumor/lie BS
3. the information was leaked by someone who should be fired

lcarus 04-03-2013 08:49 AM

Just lock up Albert long term and trade out of the pick.

Mr. Laz 04-03-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9552754)
That..... or its a smokescreen to TRY and get other teams to offer more.

possible

jspchief 04-03-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

I don't know who's saying "he's not a first round talent", but that's not true. He's a top 10 type of LT in most years.

The problem is he's not really a #1 overall talent. He's not Orlando Pace. He's not even Jake Long in terms of college pedigree. Add to that the fact that the Chiefs already have what many feel is a quality LT, and it creates a lot of ill will from fans. Even if we had Andrew Luck at QB, I wouldn't like the idea of using the #1 overall on Joeckel or Fischer.

jspchief 04-03-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

It's definitely the sexiest of the 3 options. As for what we do with him, he's a better prospect than Hali or Houston were out of college so it's possible that he becomes a starter outright.

BigRedChief 04-03-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9552780)

so ...

I agree with #1 or #2.

Just Passin' By 04-03-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9552780)

so ...

If all you ever leaked was false information, nobody would be fooled by your false information.

Warrick 04-03-2013 08:58 AM

Fisher > Matthews > Joeckel... You can see Manziel prefers to roll right which is where most of his bigger plays happen. Joeckel just gets a pass because he's listed as the LT of that team.

Messier 04-03-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9552787)
I don't know who's saying "he's not a first round talent", but that's not true. He's a top 10 type of LT in most years.

The problem is he's not really a #1 overall talent. He's not Orlando Pace. He's not even Jake Long in terms of college pedigree. Add to that the fact that the Chiefs already have what many feel is a quality LT, and it creates a lot of ill will from fans. Even if we had Andrew Luck at QB, I wouldn't like the idea of using the #1 overall on Joeckel or Fischer.

Hog Farmer said he's not first round worthy. I'm just saying, with dozens of sites I visit, I've yet to see one say anything worse than it's a toss up over which LT is better, Joeckel or Fisher. As someone here said, they rate him high because they're not as emotionally attached as Chiefs fans. I think it's because of that emotional attachment that any player other than a QB is seen as not worthy of the pick.

The Franchise 04-03-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9552703)

This. I seriously doubt that Dorsey came out a day before this report and said it was down to 4.....and then a "source" tells someone else it's three and who it is. ****ing bullshit. ESPECIALLY if the Chiefs are looking to trade down.

KChiefs1 04-03-2013 09:00 AM

Dropped Geno pretty quickly!

Omaha 04-03-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9552811)
This. I seriously doubt that Dorsey came out a day before this report and said it was down to 4.....and then a "source" tells someone else it's three and who it is. ****ing bullshit. ESPECIALLY if the Chiefs are looking to trade down.

I absolutely agree with this, but, of the three, I much prefer Jordan.

mcaj22 04-03-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

you start him, because he's clearly better than both

ChiTown 04-03-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9552861)
you start him, because he's clearly better than both

I'd say that is a bit of a leap for an unproven player, especially given both Houston and Hali are Pro Bowlers.

The Franchise 04-03-2013 09:33 AM

If we draft Jordan this year.....I could possibly see a Hali trade after this season.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-03-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9552808)
Hog Farmer said he's not first round worthy. I'm just saying, with dozens of sites I visit, I've yet to see one say anything worse than it's a toss up over which LT is better, Joeckel or Fisher. As someone here said, they rate him high because they're not as emotionally attached as Chiefs fans. I think it's because of that emotional attachment that any player other than a QB is seen as not worthy of the pick.

And I really should take that back because Joekel is a 1st round talent. But I do think Manziel helped him. And yes Joekel is the dullest 1st round #1 overall pick in the world and I'm sick of every ****ing mock draft having us pick him.

And after watching Dion Jordan Highlights I really hope we take him and keep Albert where he's at.