ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Honestly... We couldn't have done it without your help... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107592)

Taco John 01-02-2005 08:18 PM

Honestly... We couldn't have done it without your help...

If you guys had actually tried to compete this offseason, we wouldn't have stood a chance in the division this year, especially down the stretch. We owe Carl Peterson a big "THANK YOU" for doing what he does best, and keeping the Chiefs in mediocrity, when they have the potential to be the beasts of the league.

If it weren't for Carl, we'd be sitting in third place in the AFC West right now, and watching the Cheifs and the Chargers in the playoffs.

Thanks Carl!

BigMeatballDave 01-02-2005 08:20 PM

Please send this to Arrowhead...

BigChiefFan 01-02-2005 08:22 PM

Thank you, Cap'n Obvious.

2bikemike 01-02-2005 08:23 PM

One & Done son. One & Done.

Alec R 01-02-2005 08:24 PM

Still better than none and done ;)

Taco John 01-02-2005 08:25 PM

While the "one & Done" chants start getting warmed up... Please refer to your Hymnals and turn to page 115, as we sing the old tune "Laughing at the Dumbasses Who Got Left Behind."

One and done is a whole hell of a lot better than none and done. But keep saying it if it makes you feel any better.

Iowanian 01-02-2005 08:26 PM

I hope a horde of raiderfans gave the Donkies wives gonnorhea.

Good luck....enjoy being embarrassed next weekend on national TV.

Indy's Varsity will beat the Donks by 3 scores.

WilliamTheIrish 01-02-2005 08:26 PM

Kindly shut the hell up.

Happy New Year.

RealSNR 01-02-2005 08:33 PM

Really, I think TJ should be put on trial for smack crimes.

We've been preaching the whole, "we suck" thing for half the season and then he jumps on at the very end, after his Donkos conveniently make the playoffs.

That has "pompous airbag," "dickhead," and "douchenozzle," written all over it.

alanm 01-02-2005 08:38 PM

Quote:

Thanks Carl!
Carl says you're welcome.

The Bad Guy 01-02-2005 08:39 PM

Seriously go **** yourself.

Enjoy your extra game.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-02-2005 08:43 PM

Congratulations on your extra week of football. Enjoy it, it'll be over after next week.

2bikemike 01-02-2005 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alec R
Still better than none and done ;)

Come back and tell us that after Manning opens his can of whoop ass on you!

Chiefs Pantalones 01-02-2005 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John

One and done is a whole hell of a lot better than none and done.

No matter how you spin it, what you said above is what losers say. You guys are no better than us. We've been winless for 12 years? You've been winless 7 years now? You're catching up.

Bosko 01-02-2005 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Special Ed
Congratulations on your extra week of football. Enjoy it, it'll be over after next week.

Keep telling yourself that if it gets you through the day. :p

Logical 01-02-2005 08:53 PM

Congratulations TJ and when you are right you are right. Represent the AFC West well my Bronco friends. I would prefer you guys to win over the Chargers if I have a choice.

Alec R 01-02-2005 08:58 PM

Win or lose next week, Denver is in the Chiefs arent. You say we spin it, bullshit, Chef fan is spinning here. Trying to compensate for yet another failed season under Dick For Meal.

Now I dont normally talk smack on rival boards, but that was the biggest line of bullshit since Bob's Your Uncle posted his first bit of drivel at the OM.

Hammock Parties 01-02-2005 08:58 PM

Go blow yourself up.

We kicked your ass.

Chiefs > Broncos

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:00 PM

KC < Denver.

Consider Denver's record at 10-6
KC's craptacular record of 7-9
Denvers split with KC at 1-1.

Denver is in the playoffs.

KC sitting at home.

Denver > KC.

digi2fish 01-02-2005 09:03 PM

Quote:

If it weren't for Carl, we'd be sitting in third place in the AFC West right now, and watching the Chiefs and the Chargers in the playoffs.

Thanks Carl!

feel free to take him, Taco.
:D

Bosko 01-02-2005 09:05 PM

You thought that when you guys won your "Super Bowl," that it knocked us out of the playoffs. Well, it didn't. Will you be cheering for your AFC West friends in the playoffs? Taco's avatar and the message above it sums up the season best.

beavis 01-02-2005 09:06 PM

Quote:

While the "one & Done" chants start getting warmed up... Please refer to your Hymnals and turn to page 115, as we sing the old tune "Laughing at the Dumbasses Who Got Left Behind."

One and done is a whole hell of a lot better than none and done. But keep saying it if it makes you feel any better.

The difference between your season and ours...

about 5 draft spots.

Valiant 01-02-2005 09:06 PM

what did you guys expect.. when tacos team does well or when we blow their asses out in a game.. he says three words...

but any other time the fat ass reeruned donkey **** makes posts like these.. Dont understand why we repeatly let him post here.. he is a troll here like gochiefs on their board...

just ban the ****er and let 99% of the CP board be happy..

beavis 01-02-2005 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant
what did you guys expect.. when tacos team does well or when we blow their asses out in a game.. he says three words...

but any other time the fat ass reeruned donkey **** makes posts like these.. Dont understand why we repeatly let him post here.. he is a troll here like gochiefs on their board...

I've been saying that since I first caught wind of his foul stench, but no one else seems to mind his bullshit.

alanm 01-02-2005 09:11 PM

Quote:

You know he does it to get your goat. When Taco actually hits on 1 out of 10 of his predictions it's only natural that he has to gloat. He takes lessons from De nice on how to squiggle on the other 90% ROFL

OldTownChief 01-02-2005 09:12 PM

Quote:

He's gotta be blowing somebody that counts.

Nzoner 01-02-2005 09:13 PM

Quote:

Having been a part of CP for a little less than a year I really have no idea what some of you veterans have gone thru with TJ.

I do know that what I've seen in my first year is enough to say rep to you for your statement.

Hammock Parties 01-02-2005 09:14 PM

Quote:

KC < Denver.

KC sitting at home.

Denver > KC.

Horse hockey.

You guys had an easier schedule. The Colts practically GAVE you the win today.

We thumped your asses head to head. And our team actually beat someone GOOD during the year. The best team you beat was the Chargers way back in week 3.

KC was CLEARLY the better team this year.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoatCheese
Horse hockey.

You guys had an easier schedule. The Colts practically GAVE you the win today.

We thumped your asses head to head. And our team actually beat someone GOOD during the year. The best team you beat was the Chargers way back in week 3.

KC was CLEARLY the better team this year.

Thats why they were 9-7.

Dont give me this tougher schedule shit when the teams play 14 of the same ****ing games.

Valiant 01-02-2005 09:18 PM

Quote:

KC < Denver.

KC sitting at home.

Denver > KC.

Actually asshat when doing head to heads it would be record then points scored...

1-1

kc 69 > den 51

Advantage KC.. You got embarassed by our shitty Defense, so take your reeruned asses back to the drain...

alanm 01-02-2005 09:19 PM

Quote:

Thats why they were 9-7.

Dont give me this tougher schedule shit when the teams play 14 of the same ****ing games.

Pay no attention to Goat Cheese. He's a meet peeker Alec. ROFL

Frazod 01-02-2005 09:21 PM

They didn't win the division, and they won't win a playoff game.

And none of these bundle of sticksg0t-ass trolls will be back after the Colts beat them by 4 touchdowns next week.

alanm 01-02-2005 09:21 PM

Quote:

Actually asshat when doing head to heads it would be record then points scored...

1-1

kc 69 > den 51

Advantage KC.. You got embarassed by our shitty Defense, so take your reeruned asses back to the drain...

Sorry Valliant. I for one will extend courtesy to guys from the Mane. It's unfortunate that they don't extend the same courtesy when we visit their board. :shake: It's called class. Something alot of the guys on that board don't have.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:23 PM

Im a troll?

Hooray! Never been a troll before ;)

alanm 01-02-2005 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod

And none of these bundle of sticksg0t-ass trolls will be back after the Colts beat them by 4 touchdowns next week.

More than likely not. But there are some decent posters on that board. Not many but some.

beavis 01-02-2005 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod

Whaa...??? You mean Taco won't be here talking about how it was good that Chump got torched by Manning for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns?

Valiant 01-02-2005 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm
Sorry Valliant. I for one will extend courtesy to guys from the Mane. It's unfortunate that they don't extend the same courtesy when we visit their board. :shake:

That is because they have that reerun spider leading the way for quality posters over there... It is a dickheat magnet, Go Chiefs 'why, do you go over there agian so much????'

|Zach| 01-02-2005 09:25 PM

I think if you come before a game and talk football and keep it semi reasonable then it is tough to put a troll label on anyone.

Seems some would like to just call anyone that annoys them and likes another team a troll.

Alot of folks seem to be able to dish it out but have a problem taking it.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:25 PM

I call BS alan. Chef fans get as much courtesy at the OM from about as many people as "Donk" fans get here.

I like a couple of ya'll, even if you are mullet having sheep fucking Chef fans. Zach, SNR, Roy, you and phobia and saul are all fairly decent folk I BS with.

That and after football me and most Chef fans are in the same KU Cheering section for the NCAA Tourney

Hammock Parties 01-02-2005 09:28 PM

Quote:

Thats why they were 9-7.

You guys got to play Miami, Cincinatti and Indy's JV team.

We played Baltimore, New England, and Indy with their teeth in.

stevieray 01-02-2005 09:28 PM

Quote:

Thats why they were 9-7.

**** off troll.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:30 PM

Quote:

You guys got to play Miami, Cincinatti and Indy's JV team.

We played Baltimore, New England, and Indy with their teeth in.

Whoop ti f*cuking do.

And last year you guys got some BS crap easy teams and we had tougher teams.

The difference? Last year with the disadvantage in scheduling we made the playoffs. This year with the disadvantage in scheduling the Chefs choked.

Dont hate on Denver for the Chief iniquities.

Hammock Parties 01-02-2005 09:31 PM

Quote:

Whoop ti f*cuking do.

And last year you guys got some BS crap easy teams and we had tougher teams.

The difference? Last year with the disadvantage in scheduling we made the playoffs. This year with the disadvantage in scheduling the Chefs choked.

Dont hate on Denver for the Chief iniquities.

Guess what? The Broncos have beaten one good team in the last two years. The 2003 Chiefs.

We beat several good teams this year, and last year.

KC > Denver.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
**** off troll.

Brilliant.

Nzoner 01-02-2005 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
I think if you come before a game and talk football and keep it semi reasonable then it is tough to put a troll label on anyone.

Seems some would like to just call anyone that annoys them and likes another team a troll.

Speaking for myself I've never posted on another teams board,I'm not saying other teams fans shouldn't be welcome but I liken it to my own home,if you bring your ass over here and I don't like you don't expect the welcome mat to be out.

Rausch 01-02-2005 09:31 PM

If you guys had actually tried to compete this offseason, we wouldn't have stood a chance in the division this year, especially down the stretch. We owe Mike Shanahan a big "THANK YOU" for doing what he does best, making reeruned personel decisions and keeping the Donks in mediocrity, when they have the potential to be the beasts of the league.

If it weren't for Mike, you'd be sitting in first place in the AFC West right now, with the Chiefs and the Chargers watching the playoffs.

beavis 01-02-2005 09:31 PM

Quote:

That and after football me and most Chef fans are in the same KU Cheering section for the NCAA Tourney

And I didn't think it was possible for me to hate you more than I already did.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

Guess what? The Broncos have beaten one good team in the last two years. The 2003 Chiefs.

We beat several good teams this year, and last year.

KC > Denver.

OK

KC > Denver.

And sitting at home for the playoffs.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
If you guys had actually tried to compete this offseason, we wouldn't have stood a chance in the division this year, especially down the stretch. We owe Mike Shanahan a big "THANK YOU" for doing what he does best, making reeruned personel decisions and keeping the Donks in mediocrity, when they have the potential to be the beasts of the league.

If it weren't for Mike, you'd be sitting in first place in the AFC West right now, with the Chiefs and the Chargers watching the playoffs.

I doubt the Chargeless would be sitting at home with or without Mike's boneheaded calls in a few games this year.

Iowanian 01-02-2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

I call BS alan. Chef fans get as much courtesy at the OM from about as many people as "Donk" fans get here.

I like a couple of ya'll, even if you are mullet having sheep fucking Chef fans. Zach, SNR, Roy, you and phobia and saul are all fairly decent folk I BS with.

You're not the douchebag Alecraenos who says chiefsplanet is a shithole, and you'd never post here, on the mange are you?

How TOUGH of you to wait until the season has played out to show up.

Donk fans, that aren't peckersnot here, are treated fine..........ask guys like Milehighmania, garcia et al.

Zach.....Alec has been pretty quick, and repetative on the "troll" trigger at the mange. "ban the chef fan" is pretty much his Battle cry.

OldTownChief 01-02-2005 09:33 PM

Quote:

Whoop ti f*cuking do.

Are you a girl? Or just a bundle of sticks?

|Zach| 01-02-2005 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner 338
Speaking for myself I've never posted on another teams board,I'm not saying other teams fans shouldn't be welcome but I liken it to my own home,if you bring your ass over here and I don't like you don't expect the welcome mat to be out.

Nobody should have to like you...

But I just find it funny when people are called trolls and asking for others to be banned when they don't fit the title.

Valiant 01-02-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

Im sorry but BS zach.. I see the shit talked on you, gochiefs and other rival posters on that board... You guys are regulars there and you get treated way worse then what MHM, Garcia get treated here... And Taco is a troll..

He posts his little one sentance disapointments when his team gets its ass handed to them, especially by us... But never fails when he comes on here to rant with his 3-4 paragraph 'you guys suck, and we are so much better then you rants...'

If taco were to act more like MHM, nobody would have a problem with him.. But he does not, he acts like that little kid who taunts from afar but when you get close to beat the shit out of him he runs home...

alanm 01-02-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

Nah, It's allright. I'm just pissed cause I'm going to have to listen to all kinds of shit this week since I live in Donk territory. 99.9% of people here in Western, Nebraska are Donk fans. Me and a little 5 yr old I saw wearing a Chiefs Tshirt last summer must be the only Chief fans here. :banghead::deevee:

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
You're not the douchebag Alecraenos who says chiefsplanet is a shithole, and you'd never post here, on the mange are you?

How TOUGH of you to wait until the season has played out to show up.

Donk fans, that aren't peckersnot here, are treated fine..........ask guys like Milehighmania, garcia et al.

Ahh, I came here right before the Cheifs Broncos match. Didnt talk sh*t or anything.

I came here now only because of DB problems at the mane and to BS a little. Had no intention of talkin shit at all but what can I say, you Chief fans bring out the best in me ;)

stevieray 01-02-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

Brilliant.

Of course it is, you ignorant fuggin high schooler.

Hammock Parties 01-02-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

OK

KC > Denver.

And sitting at home for the playoffs.

And you got in because of charity.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:34 PM

Maybe goat cheese. I'll take it though.

Saulbadguy 01-02-2005 09:35 PM

Denver had the slightly easier schedule. As far as making the playoffs, I suppose that means something. It will mean more if Denver actually shows up this year.

The only bad thing I see about Denver making the playoffs is that after they are destroyed by Indy, the Bronco fans will have to remind us all offseason they were a "Playoff team", quickly forgetting the 45-17 asswhipping.

The good thing about Denver making the playoffs? It hurts their draft position. I don't think any Bronco fan can seriously say they are a contender.

|Zach| 01-02-2005 09:35 PM

Quote:

Im sorry but BS zach.. I see the shit talked on you, gochiefs and other rival posters on that board... You guys are regulars there and you get treated way worse then what MHM, Garcia get treated here... And Taco is a troll..

He posts his little one sentance disapointments when his team gets its ass handed to them, especially by us... But never fails when he comes on here to rant with his 3-4 paragraph 'you guys suck, and we are so much better then you rants...'

If taco were to act more like MHM, nobody would have a problem with him.. But he does not, he acts like that little kid who taunts from afar but when you get close to beat the shit out of him he runs home...

I am not saying you have to like him...I guess I just dont find what he does to be trolling or anything desrving to be banned.

IMO of course...

Valiant 01-02-2005 09:36 PM

Quote:

Nobody should have to like you...

But I just find it funny when people are called trolls and asking for others to be banned when they don't fit the title.

No it is pretty much just taco...

Chiefs Pantalones 01-02-2005 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosko
Keep telling yourself that if it gets you through the day. :p

To each his own...

So you too keep telling yourself that you have a "chance" against the Colts next week with The Playmaker at QB, as long as it gets you through the week.

What are the chancing of us happening, like go out or something?

One in a trillion.

SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE!!!!!

http://espn.go.com/media/pg2/2002/03...o/carrey_m.jpg little Broncos

Hammock Parties 01-02-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Special Ed
To each his own...

So you too keep telling yourself that you have a "chance" against the Colts next week with The Playmaker at QB, as long as it gets you through the week.

What are the chancing of us happening, like go out or something?

One in a trillion.

SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE!!!!!

http://espn.go.com/media/pg2/2002/03...o/carrey_m.jpg little Broncos

REPPPPPP!!!!!!! ROFL

Saulbadguy 01-02-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldTownChief
Are you a girl? Or just a bundle of sticks?

He is a bundle of sticks. But he is pretty cool. He is one of the handful of posters on the Mane that have rational thoughts. The Mane is a funny place..you have maybe 20 people over a 1,000 posts, and they actually have decent things to say, the rest of the Mane population is made up of 100-500 post noobs that have no contempt when it comes to rivals.

|Zach| 01-02-2005 09:38 PM

The Mane is a lot like CP in that there are a lot of great posters and there are a lot of total idiots.

The difference between the Mane and CP is I find that total idiots on CP are generally discouraged to be total idiots whereas on the OM idiocy seems encouraged.

I like the OM because like I said before there are some pretty cool posters and there is alot of good football talk that isn't off the deep end like you get here. I.E. The Chiefs will go undefeated or The Chiefs are the worst team to play the game.

Iowanian 01-02-2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

because of DB problems;)

Oh Alec.......the Mange will always have DoucheBag problems...as long as you and Spidur post so much.

Its encouraged to show up throughout the season and post......Smack is expected and accepted if you're here BEFORE the game.......but to show up after the last KC game, and the Donks limping into the wildcard vs Indy's JV is weaker than your erectile function with a woman in the room.

Next week, Indy is going to use Denver like a tube sock to wipe off your (insert female of close association)'s belly after the platoon leaves.

Valiant 01-02-2005 09:40 PM

Quote:

I am not saying you have to like him...I guess I just dont find what he does to be trolling or anything desrving to be banned.

IMO of course...

It is his condecending posts each week... His damn yin/yang posting style when his team does well or gets embarassed by the chiefs... Hell if he even acted like Gochiefs there would be no problem, but he comes on here always trying to stir trouble...

If it were reversed, you would get banned for that shit on his board.. Until you call him out on it and he has to unban you, alla when the Chiefs destroyed last month...

stevieray 01-02-2005 09:40 PM

Quote:

The Mane is a lot like CP in that there are a lot of great posters and there are a lot of total idiots.

The difference between the Mane and CP is I find that total idiots on CP are generally discouraged to be total idiots whereas on the OM idiocy seems encouraged.

I like the OM because like I said before there are some pretty cool posters and there is alot of good football talk that isn't off the deep end like you get here. I.E. The Chiefs will go undefeated or The Chiefs are the worst team to play the game.

Ambiguously gay duo.

Bowser 01-02-2005 09:41 PM

Congrats.

Teh Donks are eth best wildcard tem EVAR!

Valiant 01-02-2005 09:41 PM

And i have a better solotion then a banning that would suffice everybody..

take away his thread making ability and avatar/sig ability...

that would make the majority happy here...

|Zach| 01-02-2005 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
Ambiguously gay duo.

I can always count on Stevie with a classy post. ROFL

At least you are consistant.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:41 PM

No I showed up before the KC game Iowanian. I did. I even got a couple of reps because I didnt show up to troll. I didnt like our chances that game and even said so.

and DB was referring to database but I guess if you want to read it however you want I cant stop you pal. And I did NOT show up here today to talk shit. If you had any comprehension skills you would have seen Chef fan started it with me, not the other way around.

stevieray 01-02-2005 09:43 PM

Quote:

It is his condecending posts each week... His damn yin/yang posting style when his team does well or gets embarassed by the chiefs... Hell if he even acted like Gochiefs there would be no problem, but he comes on here always trying to stir trouble...

If it were reversed, you would get banned for that shit on his board.. Until you call him out on it and he has to unban you, alla when the Chiefs destroyed last month...

Taco is the fat kid from band who runs out on the field afer a win, pretending he is actually relevant to what just happened.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
He is a bundle of sticks. But he is pretty cool. He is one of the handful of posters on the Mane that have rational thoughts. The Mane is a funny place..you have maybe 20 people over a 1,000 posts, and they actually have decent things to say, the rest of the Mane population is made up of 100-500 post noobs that have no contempt when it comes to rivals.

Great. Now im a bundle of sticks. I tell ya, the warmth Im feeling is just making me feel right at home.

OldTownChief 01-02-2005 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Oh Alec.......the Mange will always have DoucheBag problems...as long as you and Spidur post so much.

Its encouraged to show up throughout the season and post......Smack is expected and accepted if you're here BEFORE the game.......but to show up after the last KC game, and the Donks limping into the wildcard vs Indy's JV is weaker than your erectile function with a woman in the room.

Next week, Indy is going to use Denver like a tube sock to wipe off your (insert female of close association)'s belly after the platoon leaves.

Oh but nooooo... They're not trolls, ask Zach. :shake:

stevieray 01-02-2005 09:44 PM

Quote:

I can always count on Stevie with a classy post. ROFL

At least you are consistant.

You should try harder.

Iowanian 01-02-2005 09:45 PM

Quote:

No I showed up before the KC game Iowanian. I did. I even got a couple of reps because I didnt show up to troll. I didnt like our chances that game and even said so.

and DB was referring to database but I guess if you want to read it however you want I cant stop you pal. And I did NOT show up here today to talk shit. If you had any comprehension skills you would have seen Chef fan started it with me, not the other way around.

The search function is disabled.....if there is rep, you can get me a link to the thread through that.

interestingly enough, as much as you like to use the rep function at the mange......yours is strangely disabled here...

The big question is, did you show up AFTER the game?

MadMax 01-02-2005 09:45 PM

Quote:

If you guys had actually tried to compete this offseason, we wouldn't have stood a chance in the division this year, especially down the stretch. We owe Carl Peterson a big "THANK YOU" for doing what he does best, and keeping the Chiefs in mediocrity, when they have the potential to be the beasts of the league.

If it weren't for Carl, we'd be sitting in third place in the AFC West right now, and watching the Chiefs and the Chargers in the playoffs.

Thanks Carl!

Carl says, you're welcome " mule boy " and wishes he coulda done more, but alas yer on yer own now...He is also sorry he changed Larry's diaper , but he had ticket prices to raise and fans to fill the stands for next year ( hey bidness is bidness ) He would like you to know, however that we will be picking a " blue chip " safety project ( to be converted to CB ) and wishes you luck for next year. :thumb: D.V. also sends his regards and says " by God " these players like each other and they will be here next year to prove it!!! So fear the mighty Chiefs in the off season as you watch them court free agents that never seem to make it here for a visit. :shake:

Jenson71 01-02-2005 09:46 PM

When's the Super Bowl? What date?

Captain Obvious 01-02-2005 09:46 PM

Quote:

Great. Now im a bundle of sticks. I tell ya, the warmth Im feeling is just making me feel right at home.

The door isn't too hard to find.