ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Official Chiefs vs. Donkeys Game Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=125081)

ChiefsCountry 09-26-2005 10:13 AM

Official Chiefs vs. Donkeys Game Thread

Here we go.

ArrowheadHawk 09-26-2005 10:14 AM

get is started early?

ChiefsCountry 09-26-2005 10:17 AM

Might as well, its the freaking Donkeys.

carlos3652 09-26-2005 10:21 AM

If we lose, you will not be able to start another official thread till next year... you are a brave man...

GO CHIEFS!

ArrowheadHawk 09-26-2005 10:22 AM

is it 8:00 yet?

Calcountry 09-26-2005 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlos3652
If we lose, you will not be able to start another official thread till next year... you are a brave man...

GO CHIEFS!

WTF are you talking about?

Tinlar 09-26-2005 10:32 AM

Time for the hammerlock...
http://www.thinkfit.com/smartbells/i...HammerLock.jpg

ArrowheadHawk 09-26-2005 10:44 AM

how many posts will this thread have before kickoff? my bet is over 100

Bowser 09-26-2005 10:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Somebody go wake up the Bronco cheerleaders!

Warrior5 09-26-2005 10:56 AM

'Bout time someone started this thread...

Crap; I'm seriously nervous about this one. A win puts the Chiefs at 3-0, and two games up in the AFCW. A win validates the Chiefs as a serious contender, and brings huge momentum into next week's game against the Eagles at Arrowhead (just before the much-needed bye).

I hate the Donx with every fiber of my being; words cannot even begin to describe my utter loathing and contempt for that organization. I don't even hate the Raiduhs as much as the vile Donx. If the Chiefs pull a W out of Incrisco Diaphragm at Pile High, I will be jubilant beyond words.

Dante needs to break one loose, the O needs to break the scoreboard, the D needs to break Plummer's arm; it's time to break the losing streak in Donkland.

KCTitus 09-26-2005 10:58 AM

Since I rarely post in these threads, I wanted to be first to post this:

DAMMIT CARL!

Tinlar 09-26-2005 12:28 PM

you forgot the :cuss: ... you can't say Dammit Carl! without the :cuss: !!!

Garcia Bronco 09-26-2005 12:29 PM

Go Chiefs! You guys are the best.

ChiTown 09-26-2005 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser

LMAO!

That's not a Bronco's cheerleader, silly. That's Jake Plummer..........

KCJake 09-26-2005 12:39 PM

GAME DAY :clap:

Hoover 09-26-2005 12:47 PM

Any one else hate MNF games? I prefer the Sunday games. i don't know, maybe its just me. I'm dead ass tired from my brothers bachelor party on Friday Night, now I'll be all night watching the game, so I will not be worth a shit tomorrow.

alanm 09-26-2005 01:03 PM

Didn't Cody(Vanilla Thunder) start the first 2 game threads of the season? Just wondering because if he did you're fucking with serious Chief mojo ChiefsCountry!!! :cuss: :banghead: :cuss: :banghead: :cuss:
You ride the thread starter on a winning streak. If they lose tonight it's going to be all your fault. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Chiefs Pantalones 09-26-2005 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm
Didn't Cody(Vanilla Thunder) start the first 2 game threads of the season? Just wondering because if he did you're fucking with serious Chief mojo ChiefsCountry!!! :cuss: :banghead: :cuss: :banghead: :cuss:
You ride the thread starter on a winning streak. If they lose tonight it's going to be all your fault. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

ROFL

I only started the first one, IIRC.

It's all good. WE WILL OWN!!!!

Saul Good 09-26-2005 01:21 PM

The nice thing about this one is that it's basically a free game. You don't look at the schedule before the season and expect to beat the Broncos in Denver. You expect to hold serve at home in your division and hopefully take 1 on the road for a division record of 4-2. Even finishing 3-3 isn't bad. If we can win this game at Denver, we steal a second road game and have a 2 game lead in the division three weeks into the season without even having played a divisional game at home.
I think we've got the better team, but this game in Denver is more like extra credit.

alanm 09-26-2005 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
ROFL

Well then nobodys established a pattern yet. YOU'RE DAMN LUCKY CHIEFSCOUNTRY!! :cuss: :cuss:
You don't fuck with Chiefs Mojo!!! :cuss: :)

ChiefsCountry 09-26-2005 02:32 PM

I'm sorry, it was almost noon on a gameday and no game day thread yet.

ChiefsCountry 09-26-2005 02:33 PM

Hey I had good mojo on draft day. I said we would pick DJ and Colquitt. :)

Bowser 09-26-2005 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
LMAO!

That's not a Bronco's cheerleader, silly. That's Jake Plummer..........

You're right, my bad. I didn't see the 'stache at first......

OgTheCaveman 09-26-2005 02:41 PM

Ungh.

http://www.cr.nps.gov/aad/rockart/images/mean1hunt1.jpg

Skip Towne 09-26-2005 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
ROFL

I started the game thread last week. So we went from two old veterans who won and now we are using a damn n00b? Very risky for us. Damn noobs!

ArrowheadHawk 09-26-2005 03:22 PM

what is it with n00bs?

KCDU 09-26-2005 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser

This guy is ready...
http://www.psabrowse.com/downloads/donkoCheeleader.jpg

Mecca 09-26-2005 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCDU

Must you post pictures of Jake Plummers dad on the thread?

KCDU 09-26-2005 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
Must you post pictures of Jake Plummers dad on the thread?

Plummers dad? I thought that was Shanarat's cosmosexual man-partner.

ArrowheadHawk 09-26-2005 03:31 PM

Quote:

bingo :thumb:

Tinlar 09-26-2005 03:32 PM

Almost game time!!!!11111111oneoneoneone

Mecca 09-26-2005 03:33 PM

Quote:

One in the same..........

Ugly Duck 09-26-2005 03:42 PM

You will lose. There must be a Higher Power that wouldn't want the KC Mustard & Ketchup Aged Criminals go 3-0. It would be an affront to the balance of the universe.

carlos3652 09-26-2005 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck
You will lose. There must be a Higher Power that wouldn't want the KC Mustard & Ketchup Aged Criminals go 3-0. It would be an affront to the balance of the universe.

God is a Chiefs' fan, sorry...

Calcountry 09-26-2005 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover
Any one else hate MNF games? I prefer the Sunday games. i don't know, maybe its just me. I'm dead ass tired from my brothers bachelor party on Friday Night, now I'll be all night watching the game, so I will not be worth a shit tomorrow.

So what is so unusual about that?

Bowser 09-26-2005 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck

The Fade are 0-3, meaning all is well in the universe, meaning the Chiefs will roll tonight.

Thanks for the infusion of karma! :thumb:

ArrowheadHawk 09-26-2005 04:10 PM

hurry we only have 3 hours left to hit 100

Red Dawg 09-26-2005 04:33 PM

I want this win more than anything. We bashed the Donkeys questionable off season moves and we spent big bucks on defense to help us win games just like this. The Chiefs need this victory to justify being contenders. Roaf and Dunn will be tough to over come, backups will need to play their very best DV has never won there as our coach. Let's hope he gets it tonight.

KC Dan 09-26-2005 04:36 PM

They said on 810 just now that Roaf is heading out to the field to test his hammy out. He hasn't been scratched yet. Please, please,......

I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bowser 09-26-2005 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Dan
They said on 810 just now that Roaf is heading out to the field to test his hammy out. He hasn't been scratched yet. Please, please,......

It would be great to have him in there, but not at the risk of losing him for 6-8 weeks.

Red Dawg 09-26-2005 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior5
Crap; I'm seriously nervous about this one. A win puts the Chiefs at 3-0, and two games up in the AFCW. A win validates the Chiefs as a serious contender, and brings huge momentum into next week's game against the Eagles at Arrowhead (just before the much-needed bye).

I hate the Donx with every fiber of my being; words cannot even begin to describe my utter loathing and contempt for that organization. I don't even hate the Raiduhs as much as the vile Donx. If the Chiefs pull a W out of Incrisco Diaphragm at Pile High, I will be jubilant beyond words.

Dante needs to break one loose, the O needs to break the scoreboard, the D needs to break Plummer's arm; it's time to break the losing streak in Donkland.

A BETTER REPLY HAS NEVER BEEN WRITTEN ON THE PLANET! I WISH I WAS AS TALENTED AS YOU. IF I READ IT AGAIN I'LL GET MISTY EYED!

CHIEFS FOREVER. ROCK ON WARRIOR!

cmh6476 09-26-2005 04:43 PM

chiefs'll kill em. I can feel it!

cmh6476 09-26-2005 04:43 PM

also, rep to those drinking beer tonight! :thumb:

dirk digler 09-26-2005 04:45 PM

Quote:

That is great news. Thanks for the update.

E@SHSU 09-26-2005 04:50 PM

I really need a Chiefs win tonight. After the Rita week-end (thank God we came out ok, and prayers to those who didn't fare so well). I sat in traffic for 24 hours and still never made it anywhere. The boys better win tonight.

ArrowheadHawk 09-26-2005 04:52 PM

just over 2 hrs till kickoff...couldn't come any faster

andoman 09-26-2005 04:57 PM

Quote:

I say hold him out until they NEED him in the game - probably won't.

Rain Man 09-26-2005 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E@SHSU
I really need a Chiefs win tonight. After the Rita week-end (thank God we came out ok, and prayers to those who didn't fare so well). I sat in traffic for 24 hours and still never made it anywhere. The boys better win tonight.

Did you have your turn signal on the whole time just to annoy the driver behind you?

shakesthecat 09-26-2005 05:01 PM

I'd just like to say this about that...

buuuurrrrp

Bowser 09-26-2005 05:08 PM

Game on, dammit......GAME ON........

Where's Chagrin with his giggity stuff?

dirk digler 09-26-2005 05:16 PM

Gretz just said Dunn looks good and will probably play.

E@SHSU 09-26-2005 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Did you have your turn signal on the whole time just to annoy the driver behind you?

No, but my mom had hers on the entire time (she was behind me). I hate evacuations. We left for nothing!

stevieray 09-26-2005 05:32 PM

I'm wondering if they come out in the old Invesco uni's...mystery guest?

VonneMarie 09-26-2005 05:34 PM

There's the BLUEPRINT!!!

tommykat 09-26-2005 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
I'm wondering if they come out in the old Invesco uni's...mystery guest?

:hmmm: Not a bad thought.........I see Elway suited up and on the sidelines.

Fish 09-26-2005 05:34 PM

Ribs are still marinating..... ohhh man.... let's get it on....

leviw 09-26-2005 05:36 PM

Stuart Scott's not looking at me when he talks... :grr:

dirk digler 09-26-2005 05:38 PM

Roaf out, Dunn in..

Boe out as well as Carlos Hall

E@SHSU 09-26-2005 05:39 PM

What's up with Bo?

Rain Man 09-26-2005 05:43 PM

Quote:

No, but my mom had hers on the entire time (she was behind me). I hate evacuations. We left for nothing!

Not only that, but during the last hurricane the people who stayed got free trips to the Astrodome.

dirk digler 09-26-2005 05:46 PM

Quote:

What's up with Bo?

That is the $2 dollar question.

BTW Barry Sanders is inactive too.

cmh6476 09-26-2005 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler
That is the $2 dollar question.

BTW Barry Sanders is inactive too.

simple. Scanlon and Grigsby are better special teams players. And we don't need a 6th receiver.

Tinlar 09-26-2005 05:55 PM

lets do this!!!

LEEERROOOOOOOYY!!!

Rain Man 09-26-2005 05:55 PM

My hatred is beginning to overflow, like lava from a red and gold volcano. I despise the other team, from their corporate-sellout logos to their smelly, spiked feet. They are repugnant, cheating, criminals whose extermination would be welcomed by proper society. They kick dogs, hog pancakes, sign Romanowskis, drive slow in the passing lane, steal quarterbacks from the Colts, and were likely involved in the My Lai massacre. They kidnap Americans in Iraq, persuade attractive women to wear baggy clothes, and are the people at the grocery store who write checks but don't pull out their checkbooks until the total is tallied. They are grotesque, malformed miscreants whose very purpose on this earth is to ruin the hopes and dreams of our gallant fans and players. They are the Hitler henchmen of the NFL, puguglies of the most vile and despicable sort. We must crush them like the vile, disease-carrying roaches that they are.

leviw 09-26-2005 05:55 PM

tailgate posers

tk13 09-26-2005 05:58 PM

I wondered if that was the Mane that got the tailgate spot, but I didn't see any "F*** You Bob" signs.

Bootlegged 09-26-2005 06:00 PM

Quote:

My hatred is beginning to overflow, like lava from a red and gold volcano. I despise the other team, from their corporate-sellout logos to their smelly, spiked feet. They are repugnant, cheating, criminals whose extermination would be welcomed by proper society. They kick dogs, hog pancakes, sign Romanowskis, drive slow in the passing lane, steal quarterbacks from the Colts, and were likely involved in the My Lai massacre. They kidnap Americans in Iraq, persuade attractive women to wear baggy clothes, and are the people at the grocery store who write checks but don't pull out their checkbooks until the total is tallied. They are grotesque, malformed miscreants whose very purpose on this earth is to ruin the hopes and dreams of our gallant fans and players. They are the Hitler henchmen of the NFL, puguglies of the most vile and despicable sort. We must crush them like the vile, disease-carrying roaches that they are.

ROFL

runnercyclist 09-26-2005 06:14 PM

Bronco fans BBQing. "We got brats, HOT DOGS,..."

LOL

Boy those Donks know good BBQ!

Warrior5 09-26-2005 06:25 PM

Quote:

HOOAH!! CRUUUUSSSHHHH THE DONX!!

Garcia Bronco 09-26-2005 06:27 PM

Go chiefs...Titus and I will watch the first half together...good luck.

tk13 09-26-2005 06:28 PM

Ahhh, our old friend Todd Sauerbrun, hopefully he yacks a couple way past their coverage right to Dante.

Frazod 09-26-2005 06:28 PM

First.... Bronco... game... WITHOUT... CIGARETTES... :#

This is the worst craving I've had in a month. Will be going through lots of gum tonight. :banghead:

testarossa 09-26-2005 06:28 PM

go chiefs!

http://www.mahuffer.com/New_Folder-1...big-3-2003.jpg

tk13 09-26-2005 06:29 PM

Mark Schlereth has gone insane. Dirty Bronco, beat a little kid on the rock climbing wall, imagine that.

Frazod 09-26-2005 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
Mark Schlereth has gone insane. Dirty Bronco, beat a little kid, imagine that.

He probably sprayed Pam in the kid's eyes beforehand. :shake:

htismaqe 09-26-2005 06:32 PM

ROFL

Stu calls out Stink for pulling the kid off the wall and then says "like nobody has ever accused Stink of cheating"...

ROFL

siberian khatru 09-26-2005 06:34 PM

It's really quite simple: I want to beat the ever-living fucking shit out of that team and make their uber-arrogant fans whine like little girls who were left alone with just-paroled Uncle Ernie while Mom and Dad selfishly went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant they couldn't afford.

htismaqe 09-26-2005 06:38 PM

I want to see one thing right now:

STOP THE RUN

Coach 09-26-2005 06:39 PM

Man, I hope we hear Plummer get miked up, and that he does a crying Ray Lewis type.

"Coach, I'm being blitzed from everywhere. They're coming from everywhere. They're double blitzing me! It's not possible! It's so not possible!"

E@SHSU 09-26-2005 06:40 PM

Quote:

Not only that, but during the last hurricane the people who stayed got free trips to the Astrodome.

No, I'm just bitter. The entire evacuation itself was a fiasco. My county was not given the same treatment as Galveston because we are not tourist-y like they are.

Because of the way things happened, there have been more deaths because of heat stroke and carbon monoxide poisoning than from the actual storm.

People in Houston over-reacted because of Katrina. Even if our area would have been hit by a Cat. 5, we would not see the complete devastation that New Orleans did. We're not in a bowl.