ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Call for research assistants: cheerleader hair color. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=126454)

Rain Man 10-13-2005 01:11 PM

Call for research assistants: cheerleader hair color.

Amnorix had a thread a while back about cheerleaders, and I made an observation that a disproportionate number of them were blonde.

In the running back tandems thread, the link to the running backs also had links to some cheerleader photos, as shown below.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...content.1.html

This group was still predominantly blonde, but not as much as Amnorix's group. As primary photo subjects, I counted:

11 blondes
8 brunettes
0 redheads
1 minority (by definition not blonde)

I think we need to commission some more research to definitively answer this important question, at least as it applies to NFL cheerleaders.

I am therefore asking for 32 volunteers for an important assignment. I need you to each take one NFL team, and go to their web site and check out their FEMALE cheerleaders. (Note: I think there are a few team without cheerleaders.) Then report back on hair color and hair length as follows:

Code:

Short*        Medium**        Long***
Blonde        xx        xx        xx
Brown        xx        xx        xx
Black (White Race)        xx        xx        xx
Black (Minority Race)        xx        xx        xx
Red        xx        xx        xx

* - No hair extends more than one inch below earlobe
** - Hair extends more than one inch below earlobe, but not past base of neck
*** - Hair extends past base of neck

If you are willing to volunteer for this important assignment, please state a team below for which you are willing to gather data. The first person taking a team wins, so if someone beats you to the punch, then select a different team.

Thank you for your support.

Kclee 10-13-2005 01:14 PM

Packers

sedated 10-13-2005 01:16 PM

I thought all of you had too much time on your hands, but this is ridiculous.

SBK 10-13-2005 01:16 PM

Im sure there are folks here that would help out and verify if the curtains match the carpet.

Rain Man 10-13-2005 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated

Nobody ever supports basic research, but it's the backbone of our society.

sedated 10-13-2005 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shortbuskid
Im sure there are folks here that would help out and verify if the curtains match the carpet.

THAT I'm willing to do. :drool:

Dartgod 10-13-2005 01:27 PM

I'm working on the Redskins right now.

Kclee 10-13-2005 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kclee
Packers

None since 1988.

Packers discontinued their squad of official cheerleaders in large part due to fan indifference. There are no plans to return to official cheerleaders.

Rain Man 10-13-2005 01:36 PM

Quote:

None since 1988.

Packers discontinued their squad of official cheerleaders in large part due to fan indifference. There are no plans to return to official cheerleaders.

Okay, one down, 31 to go. Those benches must get awfully cold at Lambeau Field.

Dartgod 10-13-2005 01:46 PM

Washington Redskins

Blonde: Short - 0, Med - 0, Long - 13
Brown: Short - 0, Med - 3, Long - 9
Black (White): Short - 0, Med - 0, Long - 4
Black (Minority): Short - 2, Med - 2, Long - 3
Red: Short - 0, Med - 0, Long -2

BTW, in doing this research, I think I found a team with cheerleaders that rival ours in skankiness. Must be an indian thing? :shrug:

Amnorix 10-13-2005 01:50 PM

Dibs on the Patriots. I'll also put in dibs on the Eagles cheerleaders, unless we have more than 32 volunteers...

Monty 10-13-2005 01:55 PM

Quote:

None since 1988.

Packers discontinued their squad of official cheerleaders in large part due to fan indifference.

Not quite. One of the cheerleaders forgot to wear her panties and when she tried to get up off of the bench, it looked something like this:

http://bias.blogfodder.net/archives/...ue%2012-03.jpg

Amnorix 10-13-2005 02:05 PM

New England Patriots:

Short Med Long
Blonde 0 6 5
Brown 0 1 3
Black 0 2 2
Red 0 0 0
Minority 1 1 3

This totals 23 individuals, but there are 24 cheerleaders listed on the site. I obviously made a minor mistake somewhere/somehow, but it ain't worth my time to figure out where I went wrong....

Also, I was slightly more generous in my interpretation of medium versus long, or else everyone would be "long". Basically, I had "about shoulder length" rather than "base of neck". If it was a couple inches past the neck, then it was marked as medium. Longer than that (mid-shoulderblade'ish) or longer was "long".

If you dislike my new definition, then seriously mark every one of my "mediums" as long. Other than one short-haired chick, I didn't see any that had it only down to the base of the neck or shorter.

Source: http://www.patriots.com/CheerLeaders...2005cheersquad

Fish 10-13-2005 02:21 PM

This is hot............

But where are all the crazy redheads??

dsgreene285 10-13-2005 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated

Sedated, you are so right....this is so ridiculous

Uhm...I'll take the Falcons.

dsgreene285 10-13-2005 02:51 PM

Atlanta Falcons

Short/Medium/Long
Blonde - 1/7/6
Brown - 1/4/5
Black - 0/2/0
Red - 0/0/0
Minority - 8/4/2

chefsos 10-13-2005 03:17 PM

Does anyone have as damn many cheerleaders as Baltimore?

--------S/M/L
Blonde--0/0/19
Brown--0/0/9
Black---0/0/0
Minority-1/0/10
Red-----0/0/0

39! And 17 guys, too!

dsgreene285 10-13-2005 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefsos
Does anyone have as damn many cheerleaders as Baltimore?

--------S/M/L
Blonde--0/0/19
Brown--0/0/9
Black---0/0/0
Minority-1/0/10
Red-----0/0/0

39! And 17 guys, too!

Atlanta's got Baltimore beat...40 cheerleaders.

...and no guys to take up precious space.

Poster Nutbag 10-13-2005 03:27 PM

Bucs
Short MED LONG
Blonde 0 1 14
Brown 0 2 10
Black/Brown (Minority) 1 2 2
Red 0 0 0

Amnorix 10-13-2005 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsgreene285
Atlanta's got Baltimore beat...40 cheerleaders.

...and no guys to take up precious space.

I noticed during the Pats/Falcons games that the Falcons cheerleaders had some admirable, err, assets...

VAChief 10-13-2005 03:39 PM

I think a more important and interesting research question would be the percentage of cheerleaders with their natural hair color...I would sacrifice anywhere from most to all of my free waking hours...seven days a week...in an effort to "uncover" the facts...all in the advancement of science of course :)

dsgreene285 10-13-2005 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix
I noticed during the Pats/Falcons games that the Falcons cheerleaders had some admirable, err, assets...

Yes, they do...and you actually get to see their assets all year long.

That was one of the things I disliked about living in New England...you only get to see the Pats cheerleader for the first few games of the season. After that, all you got was the occassionally tight jogging suits.

Extra Point 10-13-2005 04:06 PM

Saints (http://www.saintsations.org/home.html): 35 on cheerleader team picture, 27 featured as individuals. Having crummy near-sightedness (I invite Zepsinger to check my work), I will post re: 27 featured:

---------S M L
Blonde* 0 0 9
Brown 0 0 5
Black(C) 0 0 3
Black(M) 0 0 5
Red** 0 0 4
* Includes bottle variety
** Includes minority with Red Hair Dye

This only proves that we are beyond the 60's and 70's with respect to hair length, and that the Saints cheerleaders are hot.

Fish 10-13-2005 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extra Point
Saints (http://www.saintsations.org/home.html): 35 on cheerleader team picture, 27 featured as individuals. Having crummy near-sightedness (I invite Zepsinger to check my work), I will post re: 27 featured:

---------S M L
Blonde* 0 0 9
Brown 0 0 5
Black(C) 0 0 3
Black(M) 0 0 5
Red** 0 0 4

Woot.....

Rain Man 10-13-2005 04:57 PM

Okay, so far we've got the following:

Washington
Green Bay
Atlanta
Tampa Bay
New Orleans
New England
Baltimore

Additional volunteers are needed for this important project. Please claim your team now.

Rain Man 10-13-2005 05:16 PM

I found a site that lists teams with no cheerleaders, so I'll add them to the list. If any of these teams actually do have cheerleaders, please correct me.

Washington
New York Giants - no cheerleaders
Green Bay - no cheerleaders
Chicago - no cheerleaders
Detroit - no cheerleaders
Atlanta
Tampa Bay
New Orleans
New England
New York Jets - no cheerleaders
Baltimore
Pittsburgh - no cheerleaders
Cleveland - no cheerleaders

Rain Man 10-13-2005 05:32 PM

San Diego Chargers - 28 total cheerleaders. I think I need a cigarette now.

Short Med Long
Blonde 0 1 13
Brown 0 1 5
Black 0 1 2
Red 0 0 0
Minority 0 1 4

On another note, they need to get some new uniforms for those poor girls. Their old ones have drawn up in the wash quite badly (see below).

http://www.chargers.com/images/charg...005_stacie.jpg

Rain Man 10-13-2005 06:02 PM

Arizona Cardinals - Land of the Non-Blonde Cheerleader (or at least the Non-Predominantly Blonde Cheerleader)

Short Med Long
Blonde 2 3 6
Brown 0 0 11
Black 0 0 4
Red 0 0 1
Minority 0 1 6

Rain Man 10-14-2005 07:48 AM

Still need more volunteers for this important project. It will greatly enhance your resume.

Washington
Atlanta
Tampa Bay
New Orleans
Arizona
New England
Baltimore
San Diego

Simplex3 10-14-2005 08:14 AM

http://org-www.philadelphiaeagles.co...cheerSquad.jsp

Philadelphia Eagles. *drools*

Code:

Short        Med        Long
Blonde                0        0        11
Brown                0        0        15
Black                0        0        1
Red                0        0        1
Minority        1        1        6

If any of you have not checked out the Eagles cheer-babes you need to. They have their new lengerie calendar out. Also, here is the elusive red-haired cheerleeder:
http://org-www.philadelphiaeagles.co...r42_050519.jpg

rageeumr 10-14-2005 08:22 AM

I had a friend of mine (yes, a girl) try out for the Chiefs Cheerleaders a couple of years back. They must have known this Rain Man research project was coming. She has short hair, and they told her since she had short hair, she'd have to dye it red because they had enough short haired blondes and brunettes.

Rain Man 10-14-2005 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rageeumr
I had a friend of mine (yes, a girl) try out for the Chiefs Cheerleaders a couple of years back. They must have known this Rain Man research project was coming. She has short hair, and they told her since she had short hair, she'd have to dye it red because they had enough short haired blondes and brunettes.

That's an interesting story, but with "UMR" in your name, I'm going to need some proof that you actually have an attractive female friend. As a UMR alumni, I'm very skeptical of claims like this.

Simplex3 10-14-2005 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
That's an interesting story, but with "UMR" in your name, I'm going to need some proof that you actually have an attractive female friend. As a UMR alumni, I'm very skeptical of claims like this.

He didn't claim she was attractive.

rageeumr 10-14-2005 08:30 AM

Quote:

:) As you should be. Explanation is certainly required. She went to my high school, not UMR. She was a cheerleader up at NWMSU back in her day.

rageeumr 10-14-2005 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3

Also true, if you have ever witnessed the female ego on steroids down there, it is easy to see how this could happen. Then again, there are certainly enough attractive girls in Rolla to field a squad that beats the current Chiefs chearleading corps :hmmm:

Rain Man 10-14-2005 08:36 AM

Quote:

Well, yeah, but if she was trying out for an NFL cheerleading squad, you would expect that - uh, wait. Chiefs cheerleading squad. You're right. What was I thinking?

Rain Man 10-14-2005 08:47 AM

Speaking of Chiefs, here is their cheerleading corps. Actually, I must admit that they've improved quite a bit this last year. Carla Peterson or whomever must've had a strong rookie draft.

Short Medium Long
Blonde 0 2 11
Brown 0 1 9
Black 0 0 2
Red 0 0 0
Minority 0 1 6

As an aside, this gal needs to update her section on "For one day, I would like to trade places with...."http://www.kcchiefs.com/cheerleader/tracee/

Rain Man 10-14-2005 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rageeumr

Back to the original point, I'm actually kind of surprised that they would do this.

On the other hand, maybe they also know that red hair is quite alluring, and they're trying to satisfy the market.

jynni 10-14-2005 09:38 AM

Quote:

As an aside, this gal needs to update her section on "For one day, I would like to trade places with...."http://www.kcchiefs.com/cheerleader/tracee/

In addition:
Quote:

Book and author: “Who Moved My Cheese?” (Spencer Johnson)
The hell? That crap is her favorite book?

Simplex3 10-14-2005 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jynni
In addition:

The hell? That crap is her favorite book?

Like cheerleaders read. They probably provide them with a list to choose from and she figured she liked cheese.

Rausch 10-14-2005 09:49 AM

Quote:

Like cheerleaders read. They probably provide them with a list to choose from and she figured she liked cheese.

Most law schools require literacy...

Simplex3 10-14-2005 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Most law schools require literacy...

Or a hummer for the dean of admissions.

Rain Man 10-14-2005 09:51 AM

Quote:

Or a hummer for the dean of admissions.

I didn't know that.

Rausch 10-14-2005 09:54 AM

Quote:

I didn't know that.

You should look into it.

In Denver that just might lead to advancement opportunities...

Rain Man 10-14-2005 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
You should look into it.

In Denver that just might lead to advancement opportunities...

Eh, it's easy enough to succeed here just by being much smarter than all of the Broncos fans. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Rain Man 10-24-2005 09:46 PM

The other thread reminded me. Still need more volunteers for this important project. It will greatly enhance your resume.

Washington
Philadelphia
Atlanta
Tampa Bay
New Orleans
Arizona
New England
Baltimore
San Diego
Kansas City

Rain Man 10-24-2005 09:56 PM

Here is the lowdown on the Tennessee Tight Anns.

The amazing thing about this group is that there are 18 Anglo women, of whom 17 are blonde.

Short Medium Long
Blonde 1 1 15
Brown 0 0 1
Black 0 0 0
Red 0 0 0
Minority 1 4 9