ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Happy New Year!!.. good luck Sunday (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132475)

HBBoltGirl 12-31-2005 12:21 AM

Happy New Year!!.. good luck Sunday

what would you change if you were the owner of your team for next year?

Katipan 12-31-2005 12:22 AM

kill you

HBBoltGirl 12-31-2005 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
kill you

sorry i'm too quick for ya.. lol

Katipan 12-31-2005 12:26 AM

you're also too...

slutty
stupid
reeruned
vapid
ignorant
fat
gaping
mouth breathing
cum guzzling
feces masticating
horse fornicating,

Megbert 12-31-2005 12:34 AM

Not quite sure I know where you stand. Could you be a bit more explicit?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
you're also too...

slutty
stupid
reeruned
vapid
ignorant
fat
gaping
mouth breathing
cum guzzling
feces masticating
horse fornicating,

Katipan 12-31-2005 12:37 AM

oh my yes.

HBBoltGirl 12-31-2005 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
you're also too...

slutty
stupid
reeruned
vapid
ignorant
fat
gaping
mouth breathing
cum guzzling
feces masticating
horse fornicating,

lol... wow made an impression on you didn't i.. get over it and have a good time.. 2 of the names you called me are correct btw.. you figure it out.. lol

Megbert 12-31-2005 12:39 AM

Brian must be corrupting you.

Megbert 12-31-2005 12:40 AM

Fat n Slutty?

HBBoltGirl 12-31-2005 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
oh my yes.

you need to get laid...

Katipan 12-31-2005 12:40 AM

They're all true if you can raise your large carcass off the stable floor and viewed your grotesque reflection in the shimmer of the offering left you by Mr. Ed.

Katipan 12-31-2005 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBBoltGirl
you need to get laid...

Yeah but Brian isn't around right now to corrupt me.

You're a large dick. I'm fine smacking you around.

HBBoltGirl 12-31-2005 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZChiefFan
Fat n Slutty?

nope ... slutty.. hmm.. sometimes.. lol!!

HBBoltGirl 12-31-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
They're all true if you can raise your large carcass off the stable floor and viewed your grotesque reflection in the shimmer of the offering left you by Mr. Ed.

lmao!!! mr ed lies about his size too..

Katipan 12-31-2005 12:44 AM

Quote:

lmao!!! mr ed lies about his size too..

But you had no problem taking it in your shetland pony pussy, huh?

Megbert 12-31-2005 12:45 AM

2 chicks going at it this is fun. Need some virtual jello to make this even more fun.

OK one chick and a Bolts fan.

Katipan 12-31-2005 12:46 AM

I was much nicer the last time.

HBBoltGirl 12-31-2005 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
I was much nicer the last time.

still thinkin you need to get laid .. lol

Katipan 12-31-2005 12:48 AM

Quote:

still thinkin you need to get laid .. lol

Great. And I still think you're a hideous shrew of a stank skank fat ass.

Betcha I get laid before you get rid of your stink.

Frazod 12-31-2005 12:52 AM

Damn. This is like Donger and chiefs4me going at it, except this is actually entertaining. :D

I don't know that I'd mess with the women who could tame the drunken force of nature that is ENDelt. :eek:

HBBoltGirl 12-31-2005 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Great. And I still think you're a hideous shrew of a stank skank fat ass.

Betcha I get laid before get rid of your stink.

lol.. ya might lose all that hatred towards me... i could talk a buncha smack back to you but that would just make it worse and **** i dont need that... sorry i have the perfect life.. btw i just bought a Joe Montana signed authentic jersey for my husband.. i'm not a hater like you think i am ..

Mr. Kotter 12-31-2005 12:55 AM

Quote:

lol... wow made an impression on you didn't i.. get over it and have a good time.. 2 of the names you called me are correct btw.. you figure it out.. lol

Well, Duh! You're a valley-girl Charger fan....like, be for real.

Quote:

feces masticating
horse fornicating

HBBoltGirl 12-31-2005 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Well, Duh! You're a valley-girl Charger fan....like, be for real.

wtf i live at the beach

Mr. Kotter 12-31-2005 12:57 AM

Quote:

wtf i live at the beach

Unicorns are horses; and you have a choice of the horn too...

greg63 12-31-2005 12:58 AM

...Well, to answer your question: I would, for starters, get rid of CP, and I think the rest would fall into place from there. :D

HBBoltGirl 12-31-2005 12:59 AM

Quote:

Unicorns are horses; and you have a choice of the horn too...

who are you?.. has anyone read the title of the post yet .. its not how much you hate me it says .... What would you change about your team?..

HBBoltGirl 12-31-2005 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg63
...Well, to answer your question: I would, for starters, get rid of CP, and I think the rest would fall into place from there. :D

thank you an actual response... how about Dante hall?

Mr. Kotter 12-31-2005 01:00 AM

Quote:

who are you?.. has anyone read the title of the post yet .. its not how much you hate me it says .... What would you change about your team?..

You're a noob here, aren't you? heh.

Katipan 12-31-2005 01:06 AM

Quote:

lol.. ya might lose all that hatred towards me... i could talk a buncha smack back to you but that would just make it worse and **** i dont need that... sorry i have the perfect life.. btw i just bought a Joe Montana signed authentic jersey for my husband.. i'm not a hater like you think i am ..

Plus you couldn't find smack if it was placed next to your next Dirty Sanchez.

Buying your husband a jersey is the least you can do for the charity case that is your marriage.

luv 12-31-2005 01:07 AM

I'm confused. We played the Chargers LAST week. Why is this chick not pestering some other BB?

HBBoltGirl 12-31-2005 01:10 AM

Quote:

You're a noob here, aren't you? heh.

a noob compared to you.. i think we all are though compared to you.. mer has a problem with me because i talked smack to her about the first game our teams played against each other and never wanted to eat her crow.. then we lost to you this last time i know how to take crow.. my avatar is gone.. btw you guys invited me the last time to come over here by talkin smack on my board so i dont know what the big deal is.. i guess i was being to truthful last time ?.. i dont know .. nut some ppl have to relax and enjoy life instead of trying to down other ppl to feel better.. :-)

RedDread 12-31-2005 01:10 AM

Jeez Mer you'd think they ruined our playoff chances last week.

luv 12-31-2005 01:10 AM

Quote:

Actually, the title has nothing to do with what we would change about our team.

Katipan 12-31-2005 01:12 AM

Quote:

i know how to take crow..

And goat dick, goal posts, ball peen hammers, your father's brother, and the entire cast of Rent.

HBBoltGirl 12-31-2005 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
Actually, the title has nothing to do with what we would change about our team.

lol.. ok.. what would you change about your team?

luv 12-31-2005 01:13 AM

Quote:

a noob compared to you.. i think we all are though compared to you.. mer has a problem with me because i talked smack to her about the first game our teams played against each other and never wanted to eat her crow.. then we lost to you this last time i know how to take crow.. my avatar is gone.. btw you guys invited me the last time to come over here by talkin smack on my board so i dont know what the big deal is.. i guess i was being to truthful last time ?.. i dont know .. nut some ppl have to relax and enjoy life instead of trying to down other ppl to feel better.. :-)

We tried to down you? Who came here with an owned Chiefs avatar and telling us we needed luck? Oh, and attempting to talk smack is not the same as actually accomplishing that task.

luv 12-31-2005 01:15 AM

Quote:

lol.. ok.. what would you change about your team?

"Happy New Year....Good luck Sunday" does not say "What would you change about your team?"

Why do you care what we think of our team. You should be worrying about your own.

Ebolapox 12-31-2005 03:54 PM

Quote:

wtf i live at the beach

yeah, and I live in a van down by the river--so what's your point??

-EB-

ChiefsFire 12-31-2005 04:25 PM

Quote:

whatd hubby get you?

another round of penicillin for your crotchrot?

Katipan 12-31-2005 04:52 PM

Hey snot nosed bloody **** rag.

14-0

ChiefsFire 12-31-2005 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Hey snot nosed bloody **** rag.

14-0

u dont like her do ya??

Katipan 12-31-2005 05:48 PM

She is gonorrhea.

HBBoltGirl 01-01-2006 03:46 AM

lmao.. i think i won.. get your panties out of your ass and step up b*tch.. i'ma comin to AZ to see ya.. merrrrissa fuck you .. you ass pounding rump fucker. you just wish you could fuck yourself with your lil c*ck.. cuz that's all you could get when they threw you out at ladies night for being such a fuckin ugly PIG!!

HBBoltGirl 01-01-2006 03:48 AM

your smack sucks like the vacumm you used to abort your brothers kid when he fuckin rammed you last month in the back of the trailer

stumppy 01-01-2006 03:51 AM

Quote:

lmao.. i think i won.. get your panties out of your ass and step up b*tch.. i'ma comin to AZ to see ya.. merrrrissa fuck you .. you ass pounding rump fucker. you just wish you could fuck yourself with your lil c*ck.. cuz that's all you could get when they threw you out at ladies night for being such a fuckin ugly PIG!!

Says the fly infested cum trap.

HBBoltGirl 01-01-2006 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy
Says the fly infested cum trap.

Stumpy??.. lol thats what you call it? fuckin Nice!!! you have no idea who i am do you know mer?.. she's fuckin crazy psycho idiot who doesn't like to eat crow when its fed to her then can't take it when i apologized for giving it a few months ago.. so who are you?

stumppy 01-01-2006 04:07 AM

Quote:

Stumpy??.. lol thats what you call it? fuckin Nice!!! you have no idea who i am do you know mer?.. she's fuckin crazy psycho idiot who doesn't like to eat crow when its fed to her then can't take it when i apologized for giving it a few months ago.. so who are you?

No. I call it, or should i say, the women call "it" the incredible heat seeking moisture missle.
Yes, I'm sure she's crazy and psycho. All women are.
I doubt you could feed our girl anything. You'd be better off trying to sandpaper a bobcats ass in a telephone booth.

greg63 01-02-2006 01:29 AM

Quote:

thank you an actual response... how about Dante hall?

I'd like to see him retained; he's had an off season, but I think he's got more in the tank. IMO