ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Fatty fatty bo batty (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=137411)

Ultra Peanut 03-16-2006 12:53 AM

Fatty fatty bo batty

banana nana fo fatty

Jan. 15: 253 lbs.
Feb. 12: 245 lbs.
Mar. 14: 226 lbs.

Still quite fat, to be sure, but it feels extremely good to be moving towards my goal.

If there's hope for a stupid, indecisive, fretful, socially anxious bitch like me, there's hope for anyone.

Chromatic 03-23-2006 02:38 AM

****in A, brother.

I've been on a diet for a bout a year now and have lost 115 pounds. You're on a faster pace than I am. Rockin.

Ultra Peanut 03-24-2006 01:16 PM

Mar. 24: 217 lbs.

I practically leaped off the scale and clicked my heels when I saw that I was under 220 for what is probably the first time in three or four years. I plan on never coming close to that mark ever again.

HemiEd 03-30-2006 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
Mar. 24: 217 lbs.

I practically leaped off the scale and clicked my heels when I saw that I was under 220 for what is probably the first time in three or four years. I plan on never coming close to that mark ever again.

What are you doing to accomplish this? I am headed the other way, 235, heaviest I have ever been.

Hammock Parties 04-15-2006 02:53 PM

Cocaine.

teedubya 04-27-2006 10:40 PM

dude. 9 lbs in 3 days? wtf?

Congrats one losing the weight man, what is your workout secret?

Ultra Peanut 04-27-2006 11:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Apr. 27: 201 lbs.

Sunday could be when I finally break 200.

teedubya 04-27-2006 11:44 PM

dude... losing weight that quickly isnt very healthy... you drinking only water, and getting daily enemas? or what?

Ultra Peanut 04-27-2006 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
You're gonna lose your boobs.

I think... I think that's actually happened, by this point. I'll get 'em back the right way, no worries.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
Cocaine.

So close!

http://random-m.com/images/1208347951_crack.gif

In all seriousness, I had a long, detailed reply typed out to HemiEd's post a while back, but it got eaten by the server (oh, the irony) while I'd only saved half of it, and I was too pissed off to try to re-compile it.

So, I'll just direct you to the latest version of the thread on another forum that I stumbled upon on one fateful January night. It's part of what led me to lose 8 freaking pounds in one month just from eating slightly more properly and walking more frequently and "getting ready;" that daily diet was probably around 15-1600 calories a day, mostly from fat/carby stuff like ravioli (make a bag, eat it in a day in two meals; how the **** did I lose weight?) and a couple of Jolly Ranchers or Laffy Taffies, but the cutback and the commitment and the exercise STILL paid off, mentally and physically. Cool thing is, I now have the knowledge that I have what it takes to keep the weight off once I'm off this, thanks to that month.

Anyways, here's the thread:

The Awful Forums - Medifast Diet Part 5 (you'll see a registration nag-box at the top; just scroll down)

First things first: this is most assuredly not for everybody. If you're looking to lose twenty pounds and bulk up and get into "fighting shape," it's the opposite of what you should be doing. For me, however, it was a godsend, matching my needs in almost every way. I can lose weight without gaining extra muscle, the schedule works well with my non-lifestyle, and the quick early weight loss allowed my impatient ass to see it working almost instantly and not get discouraged during the toughest portion of the program.

To elaborate, the first few days are really tough. Psychologically, it's a scary "what the hell am I doing?" sort of thing, in addition to taking in a greatly reduced load of food; even worse if you're doing 5+0 (which I was, for a week, before I decided that was a reeruned idea). Now, though? I don't really ever get "hungry," and I still eat some tasty stuff, to boot. I enjoy my chicken or steak or turkey or whatever and green beans (food of the gods), turnip greens, salad, or broccoli for my lean & green (plus steak/low-carb BBQ sauce, the latter of which I've grown to consider an essential part of the grilled chicken experience; always makes me think of watching Cheap Seats, for some reason). I partake of the delicious oatmeal raisin bars, the rather good Bluth frozen banana shakes/sno-cones (French Vanilla + Banana Creme = Hunt's Snack Pack pudding-flavored shakes).

So I haven't been able to eat pasta, subs, pizza, fast food, or cookies; no Dr. Pepper or Coke. Big deal. I don't even feel an urge to eat that stuff anymore, though I do know my first meal once I'm fully off the transitional phase of the plan will probably be some kind of delicious noodly treat, just for the hell of it (I don't plan on ever going back to regular, 200-calorie soft drinks, though). The benefits, for me, far outweigh the negatives. There's something amazingly uplifting about knowing that all I have to do to keep it up is to just stick with it, and it's basically guaranteed to work. I've gained so much self-confidence simply from the knowledge that my willpower is actually pretty strong, when I have a reason for it to be.

So, if this and the Something Awful thread above piqued your interest, and you want to stop being a fat porker, look into it further. Find out if it's right for you and something you can do. If you think it is, then see a doctor (5+1 is pretty safe physician-free, but it is recommended) and give this bitch a shot.

Whether it's from Medifast or working out, or anything, the vast majority of people can put an end to the Fat Bastard cycle. It takes effort, and if it were simple or easy, everyone would weigh what they want, but it is an attainable goal that, most of the time, is only sabotaged by your own mind.

Ultra Peanut 04-27-2006 11:45 PM

Wow, that took almost as long as my upping the bar post...

Ultra Peanut 05-04-2006 06:11 AM

Ultra Peanut 05-18-2006 07:54 PM

Today I weighed 193.

Just saying.

Ultra Peanut 05-24-2006 06:23 AM

190 as of yesterday.

Bootlegged 05-25-2006 01:19 PM

I've got you 3rd in my dead pool.

Wow.

Ultra Peanut 05-29-2006 12:21 PM

If I get hit by a bus, my last thought will be, "That was for Lat!"

Bootlegged 05-31-2006 02:56 PM

Quote:

If I get hit by a bus, my last thought will be, "That was for Lat!"

Sweet.

Ultra Peanut 06-01-2006 12:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wearing Large shirts is far less embarrassing than wearing XXL shirts.

Yep.

Mr. Kotter 06-01-2006 07:59 PM

Quote:

Today I weighed 193.

Just saying.

Congrats.

Maybe there is hope for me too. :hmmm:

JBucc 06-01-2006 08:01 PM

I weight about 199. AND I'm not fat.

FAX 06-01-2006 08:04 PM

Congratulations, Mr. Ultra Peanut.

Or should I say, Mr. Mini Peanut?

FAX

Ultra Peanut 06-08-2006 10:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've been sitting at 184 for the past couple of days. Today, I wore a pair of size 34 jeans that I hadn't worn since I was probably 14 years old; the waist, while a bit snug, fit better than the HYUGE 40s I was wearing five months ago.

Would you like some grapes?

Bitches.

Ultra Peanut 06-16-2006 08:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
LA LA LA LALA L LALALA

I'm just sort of half-heartedly doing things at this point. Occasionally, I'll have two bars a day, or a South Beach/Slimfast diet bar instead of yet another shake, or two lean & greens a day, or whatever.

Until recently, I didn't think to record decimal points.

Ultra Peanut 06-16-2006 04:54 PM

Now I'll never be able to find this ****ing thread.

mikey23545 06-16-2006 05:13 PM

Better not go outside if it's gusty...

Congratulations, you titless wonder... :)

Reaper16 06-16-2006 06:57 PM

You're coming in dangerously close to my featherweight territory.

Eleazar 06-16-2006 07:00 PM

I have ballooned up to 190.

Course I'm 6'3". :p

Halfcan 06-16-2006 08:21 PM

I just went to the DR.s for the first time in awhile. I gotta drop 30 lbs. 7 down 23 to go.

tk13 06-16-2006 08:30 PM

How can we be sure this isn't another Psicosis wonder-stunt? Or you're just on Jimmy Tango's Fat Busters. Ride the snake.

HemiEd 06-16-2006 09:54 PM

Quote:

I think... I think that's actually happened, by this point. I'll get 'em back the right way, no worries.

So close!

http://random-m.com/images/1208347951_crack.gif

In all seriousness, I had a long, detailed reply typed out to HemiEd's post a while back, but it got eaten by the server (oh, the irony) while I'd only saved half of it, and I was too pissed off to try to re-compile it.

Wow, I just read all of this and most of the link. My eyes hurt but congratulations!:thumb:

ImAWalkingCorpse 06-17-2006 06:00 AM

Quote:

LA LA LA LALA L LALALA

I'm just sort of half-heartedly doing things at this point. Occasionally, I'll have two bars a day, or a South Beach/Slimfast diet bar instead of yet another shake, or two lean & greens a day, or whatever.

Until recently, I didn't think to record decimal points.

Congrats on the weight loss, I lost about 40 lbs over the past 7 months or so down to 180.

Brock 06-17-2006 07:09 AM

Awesome.

Bowser 06-17-2006 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
I have ballooned up to 190.

Course I'm 6'3". :p

Cool. Now we know who to use to get the baseballs out of the storm drains!

Ultra Peanut 06-25-2006 05:26 AM

178, and now saying goodbye to ketosis.

http://random-m.com/images/569469172_VC127350l.jpg

Yum yum eatem up.

I suppose I'm off the very low cal/carb part of the plan, since I'm basically going to aim for a ~1200 calorie/day limit for a while as my metabolism adjusts and I exercise more and more. The goal is still to lose about 20 pounds more, but I'm fine with it being a more gradual process than the first 60 were. It's still sort of hard to fathom that I've lost that much weight.

It's been amazing, really. The time has flown by with pretty much no issue whatsoever, and I probably look five years younger than I did six months ago (a relative even said so last week), which is a pretty ****ing amazing thing considering I'm not even of legal drinking age yet.

I look at the -- scant few, for good reason -- pictures I took of myself last year, and a side by side comparison reveals two wholly separate people. There are obviously plenty of things about my body that I'm still far from satisfied with, but I've finally realized that my only hope is to actually work with it rather than just giving up and trying to eat myself into an early grave.

The amazing thing is how much self-respect that I, a fairly self-loathing individual, managed to gain. I gave it a shot, I stuck with it even when it seemed like such a massive undertaking, and in the end, it more than paid off. I've said it before, but honestly, if I can do something like this, anyone can. Anyone.

Ultra Peanut 06-25-2006 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
How can we be sure this isn't another Psicosis wonder-stunt? Or you're just on Jimmy Tango's Fat Busters. Ride the snake.

I've never had a date in my life, but two days ago, I made out with Scott Baio at a party!

[SOUTH BRONX PARADISE BABY]

Jilly 06-25-2006 06:01 AM

congratulations! The best part is that you're not self loathing anymore, so if losing weight is what it took to get rid of that part, then good job.

Phobia 06-25-2006 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitsMagee
congratulations! The best part is that you're not self loathing anymore, so if losing weight is what it took to get rid of that part, then good job.

Losing the part is what made him start graphing half pounds a few weeks back.

Congratulations on the weight loss. You seem to be in a better place. I know a lot of people who lost a bunch of weight on kitosis and then put it right back on so please be careful.

Bowser 06-25-2006 09:35 AM

Be careful coming off the diet. I did the Atkins, lost 50 pounds, and as soon as I went off of it, promptly put on all the weight, plus some.

Your body will crave the carbs once you re-introduce them. Really fight the urges and watch what you eat. Someone told me that your body will do all it can to hold onto the carbs you put back in your body for fear of "starving" again.

Good job on the weight loss! You might actually inspire me to get off my duff and shed some lbs, after listening to how good you feel. I miss that part.

Ultra Peanut 07-03-2006 07:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Two weeks or thereabouts into the post-Medifast era. I think I'm figuring things out as I go along. Like, Corn Flakes are so ****ing delicious, even if there are better breakfast options that would be less carby and more filling.

Today I weighed in at 177 pounds. I still can't get over how ****ing fat I was before and how I willingly turned such a blind eye to it because I was just too despondent to care. **** that Dutch noise, I'm not going down without a fight.

June 03 - July 03

kc-nd 07-03-2006 07:28 PM

This threat is worthwhile without pictures

alanm 07-03-2006 07:33 PM

UP, You weigh 177lbs.. what are you like 5'1"?? That's not being overweight. :shake:

grandllama 07-03-2006 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
Be careful coming off the diet. I did the Atkins, lost 50 pounds, and as soon as I went off of it, promptly put on all the weight, plus some..

Two years ago when I went on my bastardized version of Atkins I came down from 400 to 330...

Two years of dorking off, I gained only 10 back...

I've been back on it since May 1, and am down to 297 this morning...

I'm not really worried about putting it back on as I've kinda bought into the eating healthy lifestyle... (I started reintroducing limited carbs about a two weeks ago and I'm still losing)

Chieficus 07-03-2006 09:59 PM

Quote:

178, and now saying goodbye to ketosis.

I suppose I'm off the very low cal/carb part of the plan, since I'm basically going to aim for a ~1200 calorie/day limit for a while as my metabolism adjusts and I exercise more and more.

Congratulations... just keep reminding yourself that at this point that the exercise part is key...

I'm about 6'5, and four about four years after my junior year of college (back in 2000), I was hanging around the 230-35 range--mostly fat and not much muscle. I then suddenly took on more "responsibility" and becme less active and moved to about 245. I had some health trouble in 2004 that involved a short hospital stay and that knocked me down to around 210 when it was all said and done. But I quickly moved back up to 230. That's when I decided enough was enough. As soon as I got the all clear from the doctor, I hit the gym. Really pushed myself on the stationary bike, and then played pick-up games of soccer once or twice a week.

At first I knew I had lost a little, 'cause I had to buy a smaller belt and my 38 pants that had been snug became loose. But I really hadn't noticed (and at the time I had a goatee). I shaved the goat, noticed my double-chin was gone and was like: "Holy crap, I never thought I'd see the day."

I bottomed out around 175-80 (which is on the low end of a "healthy weight" for someone my size), though I could still loose a little around the gut. But I've now cut back on the biking and have started working on building muscle mass--I'm really starting to see a difference with that, especially with my upper body.

I tweaked my diet a little (I really didn't set out with the intention of losing 50 pounds--I was thinking: 15 or 20), but it was mainly the exercise.

I can really feel it on the soccer (and ultimate frisbee) field... I'm a bit faster, but more importantly, I can hang--stanima wise--with just about everyone else I play with... No more doubling over for five minutes after running down the field once... :)

Bwana 07-04-2006 07:35 AM

Wow, good job, that's kick ass! :thumb:

Rain Man 07-04-2006 07:39 AM

Quote:

Two weeks or thereabouts into the post-Medifast era. I think I'm figuring things out as I go along. Like, Corn Flakes are so ****ing delicious, even if there are better breakfast options that would be less carby and more filling.

Today I weighed in at 177 pounds. I still can't get over how ****ing fat I was before and how I willingly turned such a blind eye to it because I was just too despondent to care. **** that Dutch noise, I'm not going down without a fight.

June 03 - July 03

Nice graph, and great job on the whole project.

Be careful, though. At this rate, you'll disappear in 2007.

BigOlChiefsfan 07-04-2006 08:01 AM

Congratulations, Ultra Peanut. To paraphrase your namesake, "You no longer one supersize jackass."

Ultra Peanut 07-13-2006 10:34 PM

My current weight of 175 puts me about a tenth of a point away from "Normal" on the BMI scale.

That's pretty cool.

The walking/running, the healthy diet... it's all a piece of cake at this point, honestly. It helps that I'm not so despondent about my life anymore due to various factors, of course.

Quote:

I shaved the goat, noticed my double-chin was gone and was like: "Holy crap, I never thought I'd see the day."
Having a chin and a jaw line of some sort is very underrated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan
Congratulations, Ultra Peanut. To paraphrase your namesake, "You no longer one supersize jackass."

BigOrChiefsfan! I pick you frower from outside!

burt 07-14-2006 07:38 AM

Quote:

My current weight of 175 puts me about a tenth of a point away from "Normal" on the BMI scale.

That's pretty cool.

The walking/running, the healthy diet... it's all a piece of cake at this point, honestly. It helps that I'm not so despondent about my life anymore due to various factors, of course.

Having a chin and a jaw line of some sort is very underrated.

BigOrChiefsfan! I pick you frower from outside!

Okay, you are my new hero....I am obese by BMI standards...fat as hell by mine... I am going to use you as my example and hero. Let's see how it works out for me. BTW anything under 190 is impossible for me. That will be my goal. It only took me 5 years to put on , I am gonna see how long it take to take off. Thank you for sharing.

teedubya 07-14-2006 08:20 AM

losing 75 lbs in 6 months is nothing short of incredible. You should go on some infomercial.

Eleazar 07-14-2006 09:31 AM

haha. the BMI says I am 23.7. I'm almost overweight by those standards. That would be the first time in my life I've ever been called overweight.

KChiefs1 07-14-2006 10:20 AM

congrats on your weight loss Ultra! Good job!

Ultra Peanut 08-06-2006 11:13 AM

Just as a bit of an update, I currently weigh 173 or thereabouts. I'd probably be losing weight more rapidly if it weren't so ****ING HOT and one of my goals wasn't to avoid DYING, but I'm happy where I'm at, at least for the time being.

Al Bundy 08-06-2006 12:05 PM

Congrats on that.. I am down to 185.. but I have been stuck there for a couple of months. My desired weight is 175.

Ultra Peanut 10-07-2006 07:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
After entering yesterday's weight of 170 into my little PhysicsDiet.com log, I looked at the Jan-Oct chart and thought this was kind of neat.

Brock 10-07-2006 08:01 AM

Down 80 lbs, that's pretty impressive. :thumb:

Mecca 10-07-2006 08:37 AM

I tried to weigh what one of those charts said I should weigh a few years ago....worked out all the time ate like I was suppose to. The lowest I got was 175 and I felt like total dog ass the entire time I weighed that so......I stopped and gain some weight back and feel better once again.

Bowser 10-07-2006 09:15 AM

Excellent job, Ultra Psi! What you have accomplished is pretty much what I want to achieve. Be proud and treat yourself to some salmon and asparagus.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-22-2008 01:12 AM

How much do you weigh today? My weight loss is slowing down, but I'm just being a fat ass and eating too much.

bowener 03-22-2008 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 3462185)
After entering yesterday's weight of 170 into my little PhysicsDiet.com log, I looked at the Jan-Oct chart and thought this was kind of neat.

The green looks kind of like an HR Diagram.

Braincase 03-22-2008 07:23 AM

I'm stuck at 278, but with the weather getting better, I'll be outside with the kids more. Started lifting weights, and getting the bike into the shop.

Ultra Peanut 03-22-2008 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts (Post 4644087)
How much do you weigh today? My weight loss is slowing down, but I'm just being a fat ass and eating too much.

I've been in the lower 180s for the past few months. I'm too lazy/unmotivated to work on dropping, to be completely honest.

Nice work on the fifty pounds you've lost so far.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-22-2008 09:29 AM

I recently began working out again after a nearly four year hiatus. It's amazing how quickly the stremf returns, but how long it takes to rebuild the stamina.

My wife and I starting getting meals from a place called Super Suppers, which prepares the dishes, then freezes them. You just thaw, put them in the oven or on the skillet, and eat. It's a much better solution than fast food, and I don't have to have the daily conversation "What do you want to get for dinner" with the world's pickiest eater.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-22-2008 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 4644176)
I've been in the lower 180s for the past few months. I'm too lazy/unmotivated to work on dropping, to be completely honest.

Nice work on the fifty pounds you've lost so far.

Thanks. Only 150 to go. So ****ing daunting. Oh well, gotta do it. Congrats on keeping it off. I hope it's not too miserable to stay slim. I like to eat.

KChiefsQT 03-22-2008 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 3090279)
banana nana fo fatty

Jan. 15: 253 lbs.
Feb. 12: 245 lbs.
Mar. 14: 226 lbs.

Still quite fat, to be sure, but it feels extremely good to be moving towards my goal.

If there's hope for a stupid, indecisive, fretful, socially anxious bitch like me, there's hope for anyone.

Right on! Congrats and keep it going... besides a diet....do you just go to the gym or are you mixing in some sports as well?

keg in kc 03-22-2008 12:29 PM

My goal is to lose 40 pounds this year. So far it's been like a yo-yo. One week I'll be down 5 pounds, the next I'll be up 6. The net result is that I'm exactly the same weight now as I was 1 January, and somehow I 'feel' (and look, to my eyes) even heavier. This despite daily walking that's exceeded 325 miles total this year (more than 500 total since 1 november). So I obviously need to be more cognizent of what I'm eating. I started jogging (just a mile, but it's a start) last monday, and while I have no desire or intention to ever start weightlifting, I do have another goal of working up towards 100 pushups and 100 situps daily, but that's going to take some time, since I can barely do 10 pushups right now. Basically I just want to get myself in shape, where jogging a few miles isn't a death struggle and 100 pushups is just something I do. So, I guess while I did mention a weight goal, it's not really the weight that's important. I feel like I'm soft, weak, and I just don't like that.

That said, hopefully I'll start to see some results relatively soon, because if I don't, I'll stop. I know me. If the next 3 months give the same (zero) net gain as the first 3, then I'll say "fuck it".

Mr. Flopnuts 03-22-2008 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 4644467)
My goal is to lose 40 pounds this year. So far it's been like a yo-yo. One week I'll be down 5 pounds, the next I'll be up 6. The net result is that I'm exactly the same weight now as I was 1 January, and somehow I 'feel' (and look, to my eyes) even heavier. This despite daily walking that's exceeded 325 miles total this year (more than 500 total since 1 november). So I obviously need to be more cognizent of what I'm eating. I started jogging (just a mile, but it's a start) last monday, and while I have no desire or intention to ever start weightlifting, I do have another goal of working up towards 100 pushups and 100 situps daily, but that's going to take some time, since I can barely do 10 pushups right now. Basically I just want to get myself in shape, where jogging a few miles isn't a death struggle and 100 pushups is just something I do. So, I guess while I did mention a weight goal, it's not really the weight that's important. I feel like I'm soft, weak, and I just don't like that.

That said, hopefully I'll start to see some results relatively soon, because if I don't, I'll stop. I know me. If the next 3 months give the same (zero) net gain as the first 3, then I'll say "fuck it".

As much as it pains me to say this, it's all about what you eat more than how much you excercise. Get it down to around 1700 calories a day with very little fat, and you'll lose it. I guarantee it.

keg in kc 03-22-2008 12:43 PM

The equation for losing weight isn't hard, it's eating less and moving more. Just exercising isn't enough. Just eating right isn't enough.

With me it's not as much about how much I eat as what I eat. I don't eat a whole lot, but I eat a few too many salty, sweet and fried foods. I'm doing better with it, but if I slip up even once, it's like a snowball effect. And as much as I'd like to, I just can't moderate some things. I have to completely get things like chips out of my house, for instance.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-22-2008 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 4644480)
The equation for losing weight isn't hard, it's eating less and moving more. Just exercising isn't enough. Just eating right isn't enough.

With me it's not as much about how much I eat as what I eat. I don't eat a whole lot, but I eat a few too many salty, sweet and fried foods. I'm doing better with it, but if I slip up even once, it's like a snowball effect. And as much as I'd like to, I just can't moderate some things. I have to completely get things like chips out of my house, for instance.

I'm the same way. I do fine during the day. Night time eating is what ****s me up every single time. I wonder if it's because I smoke pot....................

Buck 05-12-2010 03:03 AM

Hey UP, if you are still here and reading this I have a question.

Would you still recommend this diet? Did you have any negative repercussions after you got off the Ketosis?

KurtCobain 05-12-2010 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 4644483)
I'm the same way. I do fine during the day. Night time eating is what ****s me up every single time. I wonder if it's because I smoke pot....................

I knew a girl that was trying to use meth to lose weight, but the problem was she smoked pot too, so she still ate alot of cheetos and didn't get any skinnier.

RJ 05-12-2010 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 6752754)
I knew a girl that was trying to use meth to lose weight, but the problem was she smoked pot too, so she still ate alot of cheetos and didn't get any skinnier.

Those celebrity diets never work.

Saulbadguy 05-12-2010 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 6752752)
Hey UP, if you are still here and reading this I have a question.

Would you still recommend this diet? Did you have any negative repercussions after you got off the Ketosis?

I can answer this.

Yeah, the negative repercussion is you start gaining weight back because you don't learn to eat right. :mad:

Toadkiller 05-12-2010 06:54 AM

I did medifast, I lost 100 pounds and I did learn how to eat right. I also learned how to get on an exercise plan, stick with it and keep myself accountable.

Jethopper 05-12-2010 07:09 AM

NOT HEALTHY

boogblaster 05-12-2010 08:19 AM

I lost bout 1 pound earlier this morning ...

Ultra Peanut 05-17-2010 02:07 AM

Welp, this thread refuses to die. I'm in the upper 160s at the moment (5'8"), if anyone's interested in knowing the long-term aftermath or whatever.

I wouldn't really recommend Medifast unless you (a) need to lose a ton of weight (50+ lbs), and (b) are okay with the idea of dealing with the effects of losing a lot of fat while not building muscle (SOME PARTS REMAIN JIGGLY, OKAY).

In the end, it was way better than being fat. I was way too depressed four years ago to pursue anything else, so Medifast was basically a godsend.

These days I often think how cool it'd be if I were Hope Solo-style ripped or whatever, but oh well. I've had my body chemistry sorted out for long enough to be confident that working out will provide the results I'm actually looking for. Plus school's done for the most part, so I actually have the chance to do lots of positive stuff. Yay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toadkiller (Post 6752829)
I did medifast, I lost 100 pounds and I did learn how to eat right.

*terrorist fist pound*

p.s. here is a cat (also i did not look like this four years ago, you're just going to have to trust me on this)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...o/07s866zj.jpg

Ultra Peanut 05-17-2010 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 4644106)
The green looks kind of like an HR Diagram.

Two years later, I get this! Astronomy rules.

big nasty kcnut 05-17-2010 02:22 AM

Hey ultra how are you doing tell el dandy hi for me. Also i'm a chiefs fan cause i'm better then tebow lol.

Silock 05-17-2010 02:30 AM

Nice pussy.

SenselessChiefsFan 05-17-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 6762295)
Welp, this thread refuses to die. I'm in the upper 160s at the moment (5'8"), if anyone's interested in knowing the long-term aftermath or whatever.

I wouldn't really recommend Medifast unless you (a) need to lose a ton of weight (50+ lbs), and (b) are okay with the idea of dealing with the effects of losing a lot of fat while not building muscle (SOME PARTS REMAIN JIGGLY, OKAY).

In the end, it was way better than being fat. I was way too depressed four years ago to pursue anything else, so Medifast was basically a godsend.

These days I often think how cool it'd be if I were Hope Solo-style ripped or whatever, but oh well. I've had my body chemistry sorted out for long enough to be confident that working out will provide the results I'm actually looking for. Plus school's done for the most part, so I actually have the chance to do lots of positive stuff. Yay.

*terrorist fist pound*

p.s. here is a cat (also i did not look like this four years ago, you're just going to have to trust me on this)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...o/07s866zj.jpg

Congrats.... I know you lost the weight a while ago... but kudos for keeping it off.

Bump 05-17-2010 08:40 AM

Congratulations Ultra Peanut! That certainly is quite an accomplishment.