ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Someone wanna update me on COChief and why he's pissing people off? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140277)

RealSNR 05-04-2006 05:54 PM

Someone wanna update me on COChief and why he's pissing people off?

K.

Bwana 05-04-2006 05:55 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140199

The overwhelming power of the sex drive was demonstrated by the fact that someone was willing to father him.

SPchief 05-04-2006 05:56 PM

He's not pissing me off, I think he's fun. Fun like the way you look at carwrecks to see if someone gets hurt.

Simplex3 05-04-2006 05:56 PM

He sucks, his smack is weak, and as soon as he starts getting his ass kicked he immediately declares himself the winner and runs off with his tail between his legs.

The neg rep thread is pretty good from somewhere around page 30 on (w/ 15 posts per page).

jspchief 05-04-2006 05:58 PM

It's florida chief. Apparently he forgot to refill his prescription.

Chiefs Pantalones 05-04-2006 06:03 PM

What is the deal with Neil Patrick Harris? Why is he so horny?

Mr. Flopnuts 05-04-2006 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
What is the deal with Neil Patrick Harris? Why is he so horny?

Every time I see you've posted I go to the thread. Your posts are alright, they amuse me. The main reason though, is because I want yet another peak, at that ass.

Chiefs Pantalones 05-04-2006 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts
Every time I see you've posted I go to the thread. Your posts are alright, they amuse me. The main reason though, is because I want yet another peak, at that ass.

It took me forever to get that ass.

teedubya 05-04-2006 06:34 PM

COchief is a GoChiefs username... he is taking out his aggressions on everyone.

Skip Towne 05-04-2006 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hali Chi3fs

Nah, this guy is dumber than Gochiefs. I think it stands for Colorado Chief. Did Florida Chief move there from Colorado perhaps?

PastorMikH 05-04-2006 06:46 PM

He came home last night and found out that his wife's boyfriend drank all his beer. When he confronted her, she whipped him. Now he's trying to rebuild his ego by trying to insult everyone on a BB where he doesn't have to worry about facing any of the members in person.

PastorMikH 05-04-2006 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hali Chi3fs

I don't think so. This guy has been around since 02 and does post from time to time. GoChiefs couldn't have had a username that long without anyone figuring out who it is.

COchief 05-04-2006 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Nah, this guy is dumber than Gochiefs. I think it stands for Colorado Chief. Did Florida Chief move there from Colorado perhaps?

You are an empty shell of a man and a failure in every facet of your life. I used to think the term cuckhold was just some screwed up idea some pervert came up with, until I heard about you. Tell me limp dick, did your wife make you lick her and her "real man" clean when they were finished? Did they point and laugh while you wanked your little useless shriveled old weiner? Whether you realize it or not, every single person snickers about you and how a real man came in and showed your wife what she was missing. Your friends, neighbors, and family all probably crack jokes about what a pathetic little wimp you are. How does that make you feel inside skip? Even the tards that laugh at your stupid noob schtick, secretly giggle when they think about your wife dropping you and your limp dick for a man that could give her what she wanted and needed.

Feel that sting, that is the sweet nectar of a complete and total failure. You really should have just kept your mouth shut, but hell your wife couldn't when presented with a real piece of meat, why would you be any different.

Happy trails limp dick

SPchief 05-04-2006 06:57 PM

Something smells like TOMato juice mixed with CAt SHit

Iowanian 05-04-2006 06:59 PM

Not TC's style..

Its FlCh..

Bwana 05-04-2006 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Not TC's style..

Its FlCh..

Yep. Dude was ok at one point, but really turned into a tool.

SPchief 05-04-2006 07:02 PM

Quote:

Not TC's style..

Its FlCh..

I didn't think that FLChief was so personal with his attacks.

Although it could be JD

Skip Towne 05-04-2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief
You are an empty shell of a man and a failure in every facet of your life. I used to think the term cuckhold was just some screwed up idea some pervert came up with, until I heard about you. Tell me limp dick, did your wife make you lick her and her "real man" clean when they were finished? Did they point and laugh while you wanked your little useless shriveled old weiner? Whether you realize it or not, every single person snickers about you and how a real man came in and showed your wife what she was missing. Your friends, neighbors, and family all probably crack jokes about what a pathetic little wimp you are. How does that make you feel inside skip? Even the tards that laugh at your stupid noob schtick, secretly giggle when they think about your wife dropping you and your limp dick for a man that could give her what she wanted and needed.

Feel that sting, that is the sweet nectar of a complete and total failure. You really should have just kept your mouth shut, but hell your wife couldn't when presented with a real piece of meat, why would you be any different.

Happy trails limp dick

See, this is the thing. You think you are so good at smack when all you are is a big mouthed piece of shit. You haven't said one thing all day that was close to funny or intelligent. You are just a troll who tries to piss people off. I have a feeling you won't last much longer. Good riddance to a slimy douchebag troll.

COchief 05-04-2006 07:05 PM

Quote:

See, this is the thing. You think you are so good at smack when all you are is a big mouthed piece of shit. You haven't said one thing all day that was close to funny or intelligent. You are just a troll who tries to piss people off. I have a feeling you won't last much longer. Good riddance to a slimy douchbag troll.

Yeah, way to pretend that just rolled off your back. You and I both know different, need a kleenex there buddy?

If you stop, I'll leave the damage where it stands

OldTownChief 05-04-2006 07:07 PM

Was Florida Chief on 24/7 like GoChiefs was and this shit for brains seems to be now?

Skip Towne 05-04-2006 07:08 PM

Quote:

Yeah, way to pretend that just rolled off your back. You and I both know different, need a kleenex there buddy?

If you stop, I'll leave the damage where it stands

You're just a lowlife piece of shit. What you have to say means nothing to me. You'll get your sorry ass booted off of here soon. You're a totally worthless dickhead.

Frazod 05-04-2006 07:09 PM

It's not FloridaChief. He was around and sane when this moron first started posting. Also, I'm one of the few that FC didn't turn on.

This douche is an island onto himself. He's not anyone's alter ego.

OldTownChief 05-04-2006 07:10 PM

JDPrez?

Taco John 05-04-2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
He came home last night and found out that his wife's boyfriend drank all his beer. When he confronted her, she whipped him. Now he's trying to rebuild his ego by trying to insult everyone on a BB where he doesn't have to worry about facing any of the members in person.

http://www.johnnycarson.com/carson/i...carnac/uhm.gif

"What is the only place where you'll see a pastor get in on the dog pile?"

:)

Frazod 05-04-2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldTownChief
JDPrez?

He actually reminds me of GeneralGanz from the old Star BB.

Skip Towne 05-04-2006 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
It's not FloridaChief. He was around and sane when this moron first started posting. Also, I'm one of the few that FC didn't turn on.

He sure as hell sounds like Florida Chief to me. He just spews venom without the slightest hint of humor or intelligence. Just a real dick sucker. But you are the second one today to say that so we'll see.

nychief 05-04-2006 07:14 PM

It is gochief.
http:///www.visi.com/~phantos/images...full/cv01d.jpg

I HATE YOU GUYS!

Bwana 05-04-2006 07:14 PM

Quote:

Hmm? You may be right about old quarter boy. In any event, the self proclaimed smack king is nothing more than a waste of skin with an over inflated ego. A pimple on the ass of the board if you will.

Taco John 05-04-2006 07:15 PM

He's surely pretty vile. I can't remember any football take he ever had that I could repeat.

Chiefnj 05-04-2006 07:24 PM

Is Kotter having a bad day??

PastorMikH 05-04-2006 07:25 PM

Quote:

JDPrez?

He's not that bad. If he were, he would have already threatened lawyers and he'd have friends coming in and piling on by now too.

Skip Towne 05-04-2006 07:25 PM

RaidersRock is another possibility. A total shit-for-brains that was doing this very thing when he got booted.

Iowanian 05-04-2006 07:25 PM

I'll give COchief this much....He's been studying up for this meltdown. Accumulated alot of detail here and there for the low blows.

I should go all Titus and start keeping a word document of smack material/low blows and info to use down the road.

Nelson Muntz 05-04-2006 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
I didn't think that FLChief was so personal with his attacks.

Although it could be JD

You're wrong about that. I had to put up with his pathetic bullshit for about 6 months before I outed him in the main board, then a week later he apologizes saying he's starting new medication and all that bullshit.

Iowanian 05-04-2006 07:28 PM

what did your UN used to be Nelson? Who was Floppynuts?

Its tough enough to keep up around here....

OldTownChief 05-04-2006 07:29 PM

Quote:

He's not that bad. If he were, he would have already threatened lawyers and he'd have friends coming in and piling on by now too.

yeah I agree...I was reaching.

Frazod 05-04-2006 07:30 PM

Quote:

RaidersRock is another possibility. A total shit-for-brains that was doing this very thing when he got booted.

These are all people who hate YOU. FC and RR like me. :D

Nelson Muntz 05-04-2006 07:32 PM

Quote:

what did your UN used to be Nelson? Who was Floppynuts?

Its tough enough to keep up around here....

Used to be slim shady

Frazod 05-04-2006 07:32 PM

Quote:

He'd have to have friends first. I'm pretty convinced at this point that we're the closest thing he has to human companionship, outside of the guy who tells him to clean the pots and pans faster.

Iowanian 05-04-2006 07:33 PM

aahhh, that makes sense. Its good to know "who is who".

I used to get along with FC just fine, and then somewhere he melted down and started hating on me....My favorite was a pm where he wished me something like "autosodomy funky felchings"

FAX 05-04-2006 07:34 PM

Damn. Autosodomy funky felchings sound like something the UCLA teaching hospital would be very interested in, Mr. Iowanian.

FAX

Skip Towne 05-04-2006 07:37 PM

Quote:

These are all people who hate YOU. FC and RR like me. :D

No, these are former trolls who did nothing but spew venom. Neither had any redeeming qualities. I'm happy to see you were good friends with FC. So is Chiefs4me. What a chummy little group.

Frazod 05-04-2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

No, these are former trolls who did nothing but spew venom. Neither had any redeeming qualities. I'm happy to see you were good friends with FC. So is Chiefs4me. What a chummy little group.

Down, fang. I'm not defending either of them. Both melted down spectacularly. All I'm saying is that I wasn't a party to either meltdown, and neither ever had a problem with me personally. COCO clearly does.

OldTownChief 05-04-2006 07:41 PM

Quote:

Down, fang. I'm not defending either of them. Both melted down spectacularly. All I'm saying is that I wasn't a party to either meltdown, and neither ever had a problem with me personally. COCO clearly does.

Thats what had me puzzled. I can't recall anyone ever coming down on you like he/it did last night.

PastorMikH 05-04-2006 07:42 PM

Quote:

He'd have to have friends first. I'm pretty convinced at this point that we're the closest thing he has to human companionship, outside of the guy who tells him to clean the pots and pans faster.

Exactly. And I have never, in my time at the Star, here, or even on Phildo's BB when he went over there, see the aforementioned speculated identity stand alone. He always brings others in too.

He could be the alter ego of a regular poster but usually after a while you figure out who's who so right now I don't really think so. In all honesty, I'm wondering if COChief has just been a long-time lurker (with a few posts added in here and there) who has had something recently happen in his life causing anger and bitterness. And this is his only vent.

FAX 05-04-2006 07:43 PM

I'm guessing it's Mr. Rain Man.

He finally went over the edge. Over polled.

FAX

PastorMikH 05-04-2006 07:44 PM

Quote:

Could be, only thing is the COChief was created early in 2002 - long before RR got canned.

The easiest thing would be for a Mod to check the IP and see if it fits in the range of other posters.

Taco John 05-04-2006 07:44 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Dude, don't be stupid.

Frazod 05-04-2006 07:45 PM

Quote:

Thats what had me puzzled. I can't recall anyone ever coming down on you like he/it did last night.

Proctor has - me and him went round and round back in the day. But this guy sure as hell isn't KCJohnny, and besides, we made peace. Now I'm about the only one of the old guard regulars that doesn't pile on him.

As COCO himself pointed out, he's been here a long time. I think people are too quick to jump on the alternate identity thing. I think this guy's just a bitter, hateful dork with a single login.

Bwana 05-04-2006 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX

There you go, the evil side of Rain Man. ROFL

Iowanian 05-04-2006 07:49 PM

I don't believe this is bRainman....but the closest thing I've seen to Evil-bRainman was on the jets board.

I look forward to the day that guy goes berzerker on someone here. It'll be a thing of beauty.

OldTownChief 05-04-2006 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX

That would be too freaky.

chiefs4me 05-04-2006 08:00 PM

Quote:

CoChief is not Eric..:)

Fairplay 05-04-2006 08:06 PM

COChief's gay avatar always drove me nuts.

I think it is awful.

Unfortunately the guy never changes it.

Simply Red 05-04-2006 08:08 PM

Quote:

I'll give COchief this much....He's been studying up for this meltdown. Accumulated alot of detail here and there for the low blows.

I should go all Titus and start keeping a word document of smack material/low blows and info to use down the road.

My personal favorite; "If you are going to tong-bathe my ass everytime I come around at least wait until I have a fart ready." originator: Iowanian

Iowanian 05-04-2006 08:15 PM

That guy is just darned clever.

My stalker made it back. Someone must have said "candyman" 3 times in a row or something.

Its not my fault if you were a dipshit and I ran your candy ass up a flag pole once.

Move on, sport.

COchief 05-04-2006 08:17 PM

Quote:

That ladies and gentlemen, is r-e-s-p-e-c-t, when the master hints at copying my material for later use.

/how'd you like my post on limp dick?

Skip Towne 05-04-2006 08:19 PM

Quote:

Could be, only thing is the COChief was created early in 2002 - long before RR got canned.

The easiest thing would be for a Mod to check the IP and see if it fits in the range of other posters.

They have been alerted. When the account was created doesn't really mean anything that I can see. He knows too much about the regulars which tells me it is an alter ego (most likely) or a long time lurker.

Fairplay 05-04-2006 08:21 PM

COChief just said he has a limp-dick!!! ROFL ROFL

Frazod 05-04-2006 08:22 PM

Quote:

That ladies and gentlemen, is r-e-s-p-e-c-t, when the master hints at copying my material for later use.

/how'd you like my post on limp dick?

Is your name TITUS, idiot?

:stupid:

Iowanian 05-04-2006 08:22 PM

Don't go that far sport. I don't need a spreadsheet, I've got a mind like a steel trap.

I'm not too far from pulling out my smackhammer and dinging the bell on the County Fair Strongman game.

COchief 05-04-2006 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
COChief just said he has a limp-dick!!! ROFL ROFL

Read the thread, do you really want to get into it?

Fairplay 05-04-2006 08:23 PM

Quote:

Im sorry, im scared of you. I really am.

COchief 05-04-2006 08:24 PM

Quote:

Don't go that far sport. I don't need a spreadsheet, I've got a mind like a steel trap.

I'm not too far from pulling out my smackhammer and dinging the bell on the County Fair Strongman game.

You may have taken notice, my mind also is quite adept at retaining certain information.

Nelson Muntz 05-04-2006 08:24 PM

Quote:

Oh wow, Internet bully. You remind me of the little chihuahua down the street that thinks he's so ferocious, but runs with his tail between his legs when you come towards him.

Fairplay 05-04-2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

You may have taken notice, my mind also is quite adept at retaining certain information.

Plus his mind moves back and forth real fast. Just like his avatar.

Nelson Muntz 05-04-2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

Yeah, certain information, like you have a limp dick.

Halfcan 05-04-2006 08:26 PM

Another guess the moron thread-exciting.

OldTownChief 05-04-2006 08:26 PM

Quote:

They have been alerted.

If it's GoChiefs I doubt they'll tell us.

Frazod 05-04-2006 08:28 PM

I think COCO wants to have your lovechild, Iowanian.

htismaqe 05-04-2006 08:28 PM

Checking IP addresses takes alot of time, it's very slow.

So far, it's not an alter ego. COChief is 100% unique.

And yes, it stands for Colorado Chief...a traceroute to his IP heads to Colorado.

OldTownChief 05-04-2006 08:28 PM

Quote:

Plus his mind moves back and forth real fast. Just like his avatar.

I'm pretty sure his tongue is allowing Bill to do that.

COchief 05-04-2006 08:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Im sorry, im scared of you. I really am.

You have already made it clear in the past that I am your hero:

Skip Towne 05-04-2006 08:30 PM

What we have to go on so far: His registration date. The fact that he isn't very smart. (spelling and syntax errors) He has no game. (Nothing ever funny or clever). He knows a little about cars. Possible used car salesman. FC has been ruled out by a couple of things.

Simply Red 05-04-2006 08:32 PM

Quote:

That guy is just darned clever.

My stalker made it back. Someone must have said "candyman" 3 times in a row or something.

Its not my fault if you were a dipshit and I ran your candy ass up a flag pole once.

Move on, sport.

I laughed at it.

SPchief 05-04-2006 08:32 PM

Quote:

You have already made it clear in the past that I am your hero:

He gave you rep FIVE months ago and you think you are his hero??

Shit, C4ME repped me FIVE months ago and she sure as hell isn't my hero

Skip Towne 05-04-2006 08:33 PM

Quote:

I'm pretty sure his tongue is allowing Bill to do that.

:LOL: Good one!

COchief 05-04-2006 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
He gave you rep FIVE months ago and you think you are his hero??

Shit, C4ME repped me FIVE months ago and she sure as hell isn't my hero

I didn't rep him dipshit, he repped me. First read then comprehend.

This is getting boring, can't someone with a pair step up to the plate.

(kinda like Skip's wife's lover did)

SPchief 05-04-2006 09:01 PM

Quote:

This is getting boring, can't someone with a pair step up to the plate.

(kinda like Skip's wife's lover did)

HEY DIPSHIT READ MY POST AGAIN

OldTownChief 05-04-2006 09:02 PM

Quote:

uhh...He didn't say you did.