ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Who's fucking Great Idea Was It??? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=147384)

alanm 09-10-2006 03:57 PM

Who's fucking Great Idea Was It???

To come out in all whites for a home game??
It was bad Ju-ju all around.
That's all I'm saying. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

JBucc 09-10-2006 03:58 PM

enough with the ****ing unis already

Mecca 09-10-2006 03:59 PM

This is obviously Chiefs fashion planet......people were more concerned with the uni's than they should have been.

Wa-Z 09-10-2006 04:00 PM

But we're the sea of red...not white.

VonneMarie 09-10-2006 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
This is obviously Chiefs fashion planet......people were more concerned with the uni's than they should have been.

How else do you explain what happened today?

alanm 09-10-2006 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VonneMarie

No, obviously they laid a big steaming pile on the field. But when I saw them coming out wearing all white I thought this ain't good at all.
Their messing with the Mo-Jo.

They chose poorly. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

KCwolf 09-10-2006 04:05 PM

According to KCFX - the idea was all Herm's - in fact, he requested it

KcMizzou 09-10-2006 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCwolf

Yeah. They said Herm assumed it would be a hot day. Hence the light colored uni's.

alanm 09-10-2006 04:09 PM

Quote:

:cuss: :banghead: :cuss: :banghead: :cuss: :banghead:

Oh good idea Herm. :banghead: :cuss: :banghead:

Chief Chief 09-10-2006 04:09 PM

...several weeks ago, due to it being an early September game starting at noon when normally it would be hotter than Hades...so he figured the Bungals would be overheating in their primarily black duds...nice try!

shaneo69 09-10-2006 05:15 PM

This reminded me of Marty's brilliant plan to switch benches in 1990 during a snow storm against Houston so that the Chiefs bench would be in the sun. Moon was so cold sitting in the shade that he threw for 527 yards against us that day.

TrickyNicky 09-10-2006 05:56 PM

Oh yeah. Memo to Herm. When you wear all white everyone can see exactly how much dirt your QB has been eating all day. Not a good idea.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka 09-10-2006 05:59 PM

For Fuks sake people! Get off the damn white uniforms...... they had nothing to do with the O-Line being completely ran over, the playcalling being mostly inept, and overall pussyfied effort of the team. This game would have happened regardless of what the hell they were wearing.

suds79 09-10-2006 06:01 PM

Quote:

Great plan Herm.

Now all that's happened is that I'm double p!ssed.

1 - We lost.

and 2 - I had to watch those god awful all white unies while it happened.

Skip Towne 09-10-2006 06:08 PM

The Jags did the same thing to the Cowboys.........and won.

Psyko Tek 09-10-2006 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VonneMarie

our coaches don't know hoe to run a football team
white, red
puce
we got our asses kicked

headsnap 09-10-2006 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
For Fuks sake people! Get off the damn white uniforms...... they had nothing to do with the O-Line being completely ran over, the playcalling being mostly inept, and overall pussyfied effort of the team. This game would have happened regardless of what the hell they were wearing.

but the Chiefs looked aweful while they looked aweful!!!!

Coach 09-10-2006 06:34 PM

The thing though is Herm already took the crowd out of the game when they came in Whites.

Hello? Herm, you don't mess with that shit. Seriously, anybody who can answer this, when was the last time the Chiefs wore white while playing at Arrowhead? :shake:

Skip Towne 09-10-2006 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach
The thing though is Herm already took the crowd out of the game when they came in Whites.

Hello? Herm, you don't mess with that shit. Seriously, anybody who can answer this, when was the last time the Chiefs wore white while playing at Arrowhead? :shake:

Never?

kcxiv 09-10-2006 06:45 PM

Having white uni's means nothing. They sucked today becuase they sucked,not cause they were in white.

KcMizzou 09-10-2006 06:53 PM

"WE DIDN'T LOSE BECAUSE WE WERE IN WHITE!!!!!"

No shit, Sherlock. Nobody really believes that. It's tongue in cheek. But thanks for rushing in to set everyone straight. Seriously, I don't know what we'd do without you guys.

Coach 09-10-2006 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv
Having white uni's means nothing. They sucked today becuase they sucked,not cause they were in white.

Sorry, I disagree. Whites, the Chiefs haven't done jack shit. Secondly, there were more than a few people at Arrowhead wasn't happy with the white uniforms, and they did show their displeasure. Completely took the crowd out of the game I'll bet.

KcMizzou 09-10-2006 06:55 PM

Quote:

Sorry, I disagree. Whites, the Chiefs haven't done jack shit.

I stand corrected.

For ****'s sake... :shake:

kcxiv 09-10-2006 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
"WE DIDN'T LOSE BECAUSE WE WERE IN WHITE!!!!!"

No shit, Sherlock. Nobody really believes that. It's tongue in cheek. But thanks for rushing in to set everyone straight. Seriously, I don't know what we'd do without you guys.

So why bitch about white uniforms? i just dont see it?

kcxiv 09-10-2006 07:17 PM

Quote:

Sorry, I disagree. Whites, the Chiefs haven't done jack shit. Secondly, there were more than a few people at Arrowhead wasn't happy with the white uniforms, and they did show their displeasure. Completely took the crowd out of the game I'll bet.

i find that hard to beleive the crowd wasnt in it becuasae they had white uniforms? hmm... well i guess thats an "excuse"

007 09-10-2006 07:18 PM

The uniforms suck. That said, if a fan lets that take them out of the game then they need to re-evaluate why they are there and whether or not they are "real" fans.

KcMizzou 09-10-2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

Yeah. I assumed that blaming the uniforms was so moronic that nobody could be serious about it. My mistake.

headsnap 09-10-2006 07:24 PM

Quote:

BECAUSE THEY WERE ****ING UGLY!!!!

It's Arrowhead, the Chiefs should be in red!!

Coach 09-10-2006 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headsnap
BECAUSE THEY WERE ****ING UGLY!!!!

It's Arrowhead, the Chiefs should be in red!!

Exactly my point.

Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan 09-10-2006 07:40 PM

i know it shouldn't matter but wearing white at the home opener today was f**ked up.
it set me back when i saw them come out in white. i thought something must have happened with the bengals jerseys, and now to get home and read that herm requested it just makes it worse.

headsnap 09-10-2006 07:42 PM

it's all in Herm's master plan to get back at the Chiefs for the beating his Jets took on opening day last year. :banghead:

RedandGold 09-10-2006 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headsnap
it's all in Herm's master plan to get back at the Chiefs for the beating his Jets took on opening day last year. :banghead:

It's nice to know that Herm can't win an opener at Arrowhead regardless of which team he's coaching.

:cuss:

morphius 09-10-2006 08:39 PM

I think we should wear white on white every game, then we can rename ourselves as the KC Towels. Plus then whenever the D made a big hit we could all yell "SNAP!".

Worst outfit in the history of the Chiefs is back, and we wear it after labor day, and try it out at home. **** I hate that UNI. Luckily we get to see it again next week.

dj56dt58 09-10-2006 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius
I think we should wear white on white every game, then we can rename ourselves as the KC Towels. Plus then whenever the D made a big hit we could all yell "SNAP!".

Worst outfit in the history of the Chiefs is back, and we wear it after labor day, and try it out at home. **** I hate that UNI. Luckily we get to see it again next week.

we'll probably be wearing pink next week :banghead:

KcMizzou 09-10-2006 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj56dt58
we'll probably be wearing pink next week :banghead:

"Alright! Which asshole washed the red and white uni's together?"